Top 100 12 They Quotes

#1. You have to remember I've been working with adults since I was 12 - they were my peers, and it has an effect, for sure.

Indiana Evans

12 They Quotes #17363
#2. I was never really sure what I wanted to do - I'm in awe of these people who knew at age 10 or 12 they wanted to be a brain surgeon, and they did it, and they still are.

Jerry Doyle

12 They Quotes #305628
#3. There have been times when people who weren't my friends all of a sudden became my friend. I won't allow them to use me, but I have been pretty lucky to have friends who have supported me and who I have known since I was 12. They are still the same and they don't treat me any different.

Lalaine

12 They Quotes #449814
#4. First, since by God's command all the saints daily ask for their sins to be forgiven (Matt.6:12), they confess themselves sinners. They do not ask in vain, for the Lord Jesus never bade us ask for something which he would not give us.

John Calvin

12 They Quotes #774095
#5. I think kids growing up, if they were picked on and feeling inferior at 12, they're going to feel that way at 72. You just deal with it better. I'm serious.

Sylvester Stallone

12 They Quotes #1328250
#6. I grew up hiking and horseback riding in Tennessee, so I love being outside. I will joyfully run 12 miles, but I'm not very good at boot camps. When they start yelling, I start laughing.

Rachel Boston

12 They Quotes #15472
#7. In certain states, if a woman makes $12,000 a year, and lives with her quarter-of-a million dollar boyfriend and they don't get married, as long as they don't get married, she gets maybe 20 or 30 thousand dollars in pre-tax benefits in terms of food stamps, health care and housing allowance.

Foster Friess

12 They Quotes #17172
#8. My father worked for the same firm for 12 years. They fired him and replaced him with a tiny gadget that does everything my father does, only much better. The depressing thing is my mother ran out and bought one

Woody Allen

12 They Quotes #30493
#9. I have lots of fans, they are mostly under the age of 12, boys and girls.

Ian McKellen

12 They Quotes #33033
#10. I started hustling at 12, my mother hustled ahead of me. I was only allowed to because they knew me.

Curtis Jackson

12 They Quotes #36370
#11. Then of thy beauty do I question make,
That thou among the wastes of time must go,
Since sweets and beauties do themselves forsake,
And die as fast as they see others grow.

William Shakespeare

12 They Quotes #46619
#12. Faffing is completely harmless, whereas its opposite - dynamic, purposeful activity - is often very harmful. Faffers do not tend to kill people or make them work 12-hour days or sell them shoddy merchandise or lend them vast sums of money that they cannot pay back.

Tom Hodgkinson

12 They Quotes #50562
#13. I never wanted to work in fashion. At age 12 or 13, I wanted to design for showgirls - for the theater! And I was crazy for the Hollywood of the 1950s: Dietrich, Elizabeth Taylor, Jennifer Jones. They were my idea of glamour - and Sylvie Vartan, the French singer.

Christian Louboutin

12 They Quotes #52660
#14. They say there are about 12 million illegal immigrants in this country. But if you ask a Native American, that number is more like 300 million.

David Letterman

12 They Quotes #57364
#15. I'd been going up for things, but I hadn't got anything, and then 'Anne Frank' came out, and there was a sudden flurry. I got a call saying they wanted to see me at the Globe, which was incredible because I'd been coming here since I was 12.

Ellie Kendrick

12 They Quotes #63183
#16. When I was 12 I made some little films with my friends. I tried to make gangster films, like Fantomas, but I remember being very disappointed with them. They weren't frightening at all. I'm sure they'd be very funny now.

Alain Resnais

12 They Quotes #68804
#17. 12% of people marry because they are completely in love. 88% of people marry just so they are then liable for only half of their rent.

Mokokoma Mokhonoana

12 They Quotes #83986
#18. The words of Romans 12:18 are important to remember. They instruct us to be at peace with everybody if we are given the chance. People who know how much they have been forgiven are to be willing to forgive everybody who earnestly repents of anything they have done.126

Mark Driscoll

12 They Quotes #113814
#19. I've loved cartoons all along. Most people outgrow that when they hit 10 or 12, I guess, but I never did. I'm not sure why.

Warren Spector

12 They Quotes #116378
#20. Many people make the mistake of confusing information with knowledge. They are not the same thing. Knowledge involves the interpretation of information. Knowledge involves listening.

Henning Mankell

12 They Quotes #128560
#21. In a polling conducted by the Wall Street Journal, 11 out of 12 Americans said they oppose the taking of private property, even if it is for public economic good.

Jim Ryun

12 They Quotes #174292
#22. We know that many of the apostles of Christ were killed. Eleven out of 12 met violent deaths when they were just talking about God and light.

Frederick Lenz

12 They Quotes #184037
#23. The kids think we're wacky. Mum and Dad are in showbiz - they don't know any other way. They've grown up travelling all over the world and are getting a worldly education. My son is 12 and he can speak eloquently on religions and cultures.

Deborra-Lee Furness

12 They Quotes #191287
#24. One thing I've noticed over the years is that young players - I mean 10- and 12-year-olds - really like my guitar style. There's something in my guitar style that they totally can latch onto and learn quickly, and then go from there to your Yngwie Malmsteens or your Steve Vais or whatever.

Kirk Hammett

12 They Quotes #227455
#25. The vast majority of writers out there, they finish their books, and no one cares whether their book is late or ever comes out at all. And then it comes out, and two reviews are published, and it sells 12 copies.

George R R Martin

12 They Quotes #236661
#26. Time has a different quality in a forest, a different kind of flow. Time moves in circles, and events are linked, even if it's not obvious that they are linked. Events in a forest occur with precision in the flow of tree time, like the motions of an endless dance. (p. 12)

Richard Preston

12 They Quotes #253989
#27. I couldn't do my show without spending 12 years on the streets of Humboldt Park. It made me a better interrogator. Still, if they had taken me out of my squad car and gave me a show, I would've been terrible. But on 'Springer,' the spotlight was on Jerry and I got to grow up within the show.

Steve Wilkos

12 They Quotes #295297
#28. I was always a show girl. My parents were wonderful. There wasn't a lot going on where we lived, but they ferried me to classes and competitions all over the place. When I was 12, I came to London as a finalist in a singing competition and I was completely wide-eyed.

Anna Maxwell Martin

12 They Quotes #295408
#29. I might be collecting wheely bins in 12 months time but at least they'll be wheely bins outside back gates that I know, in a part of the country that I love. There's no place like home!

Peter Kay

12 They Quotes #296616
#30. When you're 12, a 12-year-old girl is so out of your league, because they have no interest in you. You're like 10 years younger. You're 2 to them.

Michael Cera

12 They Quotes #306681
#31. Kids below 10 or 12, I think they just need to learn by playing at golf. Later on, in high school, when they develop muscles and everything, that's when they need to see about getting lessons.

Bubba Watson

12 They Quotes #312033
#32. You walk into any supermarket or any shopping mall and ask the public what they are worried about. Not one of them will tell you they are worried about 12 years of Mitt Romney's tax returns.

John Sununu

12 They Quotes #333006
#33. The proud cannot accept the authority of God giving direction to their lives. (See Helaman 12:6.) They pit their perceptions of truth against God's great knowledge, their abilities versus God's priesthood power, and their accomplishments against His mighty works.

Ezra Taft Benson

12 They Quotes #347890
#34. I was on Entourage last week smoking a bong and making out with hookers and I did show them that before, cause it wasn't a hard 'r' cause a lot of people are watching that show that they know, not my little one - she's 12, but very sophisticated so it's an unusual case.

Bob Saget

12 They Quotes #354633
#35. In school, they tell us the Capitol was built in a place once called the Rockies. District 12 was in a region known as Appalachia. Even hundreds of years ago, they mined coal here. Which is why our miners have to dig so deep.

Suzanne Collins

12 They Quotes #368796
#36. When I was 12, I snapped my arm in two. My wrist still has a funny bump because they didn't join it back together so great.

Jessica De Gouw

12 They Quotes #378501
#37. When I was on the 'Mickey Mouse Club,' there was Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling and Christine Aguilera. But they were 12 and I was 17, so there was a bit of an age difference.

Keri Russell

12 They Quotes #406912
#38. People who say they have a best friend at work are seven times as likely to be engaged in what they're doing. And if they don't have a best friend at work, the odds of being engaged are just 1 in 12.

Tom Rath

12 They Quotes #413458
#39. In Berkeley, we built the garden and a kitchen classroom. We've been working on it for 12 years. We've learned a lot from it. If kids grow it and cook it, they eat it.

Alice Waters

12 They Quotes #427675
#40. Pies were invented 12,000 years ago by the Egyptians. It was an easy way to preserve food that would be carried over long distances. They were like ancient Slim Jims.

Craig Ferguson

12 They Quotes #445853
#41. 12 But Moses' hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.

Anonymous

12 They Quotes #450191
#42. Proverbs 19:10-12 10 It isn't right for a fool to live in luxury or for a slave to rule over princes! 11 Sensible people control their temper; they earn respect by overlooking wrongs. 12 The king's anger is like a lion's roar, but his favor is like dew on the grass.

Anonymous

12 They Quotes #454017
#43. I try to just save a fresh, clear head for whoever I'm working with, so hopefully it's helpful that there's someone who doesn't have to sit in the editing room for 12 hours a day, and who's blinded by the massive footage and options that they have.

Judd Apatow

12 They Quotes #456948
#44. I like banks because they keep my money safe, but I don't want to talk about banks 12 times a year.

Carol Bartz

12 They Quotes #468053
#45. When I was like 12 or 13,Muhammad Ali gave me a pair of his trunks that were white satin with gold stripes. They were full of blood, and my mother threw them away. I think it's the first time I ever cursed at my mother.

Mickey Rourke

12 They Quotes #483330
#46. They hated Sammy Hagar for 12 years and they hate him to this day.

Gary Cherone

12 They Quotes #484651
#47. In 1948, psychologists asked more than 10,000 adolescents whether they considered themselves to be a very important person. At that point, 12 percent said yes. The same question was asked in 2003, and this time it wasn't 12 percent who considered themselves very important, it was 80 percent.

David Brooks

12 They Quotes #506551
#48. When they took TV to Fiji they found that after 3 years nearly 12 girls out of 100 were over the toilet bowls with bulimia because they felt inferior.

Susie Orbach

12 They Quotes #520673
#49. For a generation, terrorists learned they could make war on free nations without fear of war in return. On September 12, the terrorists got war in return.

Ken Mehlman

12 They Quotes #530127
#50. Frankly, I'm not sure how far I would get if I attended public school today. It's not just that public schools aren't producing the results we want - it's that we're not giving them what they need to help students achieve at high levels. K-12 education in the United States is deeply antiquated.

Eli Broad

12 They Quotes #530961
#51. In America, there's a programme called 'The Swan.' They take 12 ugly people and call them 'ugly ducklings.' They spend six months and have everything done - plastic surgery, teeth, everything. And then they have this moment where their family is brought in, and they are revealed. It's scary.

Trinny Woodall

12 They Quotes #534058
#52. God's tried and tested people will find their power in the sign spoken of in Exodus 31:12-18. They are to take their stand on the living word: "It is written." This is the only foundation upon which they can stand securely.53

Ellen G. White

12 They Quotes #542589
#53. Let not the 12 million Negroes be ashamed of the fact that they are the grandchildren of slaves. There is dishonor in being slave-owners.

Mahatma Gandhi

12 They Quotes #543530
#54. Growing up, my parents did everything they knew how to do to support me. My dad was always kinda my roadie; he drove me from gig to gig. But I got my own gigs. I was this 12-year-old kid, shuffling business cards, calling people, telling them I wanted to play.

Crystal Bowersox

12 They Quotes #547267
#55. If you catch them at 12 years old, which they are working very aggressively to do and you tell those children that if you have an attraction towards someone of the same gender, that means you're gay and because you're gay you need to come with us.

Scott Lively

12 They Quotes #551191
#56. I hate when books are written from the wrong perspective; when they're written by adults for tweenagers. Like, do you truly remember what it's like to be 12? No, not really.

Zendaya

12 They Quotes #558467
#57. I write books that will make 10 or 12 hours disappear, and hopefully they'll resonate with you for a few days, where you'll remember the characters and the story. That suits me fine; I am happy with that.

Michael Robotham

12 They Quotes #569478
#58. I will knock out Vernon Forrest in two rounds whether I have a cigarette or not. I know a lot of people want to see me fight more rounds. So, if HBO wants, they can pick two sparring partners for me to fight after I knock out Forrest. That way, the audience can see me fight 12 rounds.

Ricardo Mayorga

12 They Quotes #580088
#59. They conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony. Revelation 12:11

Beth Moore

12 They Quotes #591766
#60. Well, there are certain words and emotions I don't want kids hearing, and I'm not changing because they think it's going to sell better. This is going to sound horrible, but I got 12 million votes doing what I did.

Clay Aiken

12 They Quotes #592240
#61. Deacons are God's gift to bishops, not the other way around. They are there to remind him/her of their foundational calling. They become the instrument through which God saves a bishop's soul.12

Susanne Watson Epting

12 They Quotes #596452
#62. I did not come from an academic background. My father was a smart man, but he had a fifth-grade education. He and all his friends were plumbers. They were all born around 1905 in great poverty in New York City and had to go to work when they were 12 or 13 years old.

Leonard Susskind

12 They Quotes #597122
#63. It's never me saying, 'When is my day over?' It's more, 'When do they legally have to get me off of the lot, based on when I have to be back the next day?' The first call is a big thing in the acting world and in the union world. There needs to be a 12 hour period, and I need it.

Stephen Amell

12 They Quotes #598089
#64. I always feel that most political jokes, if you're going to do them, you have to do them within the next five minutes, or else they're outdated. By the time you've got it to the point that it's strong, it would be 12 years old.

Gilbert Gottfried

12 They Quotes #600047
#65. I think there's an audience for The Wombles at almost all levels. We thought it was going to be confined to people in their late twenties, early thirties, who remembered it from before - they were maybe 10 or 12 in the Seventies when it was happening.

Mike Batt

12 They Quotes #605360
#66. With the average tenure of sales directors being three years, it's not too great a stretch to conclude that they spend their first 12 months finding out what's broken, the next 12 months papering over the cracks, and the final 12 months shopping their CV for a new job.

Nicholas A.C. Read

12 They Quotes #610827
#67. I think especially boys have a competitive streak when they're 12.

Gage Munroe

12 They Quotes #622897
#68. I still don't think I've ever read a Nancy Drew book; I probably read three or four 'Hardy Boys' books when I was 10, 11, 12, and I didn't love them at the time. Even then, they felt dated to me, like the word chum - 'my chum and I.' However, the 'Encyclopedia Brown' books, I read all of them.

Rob Thomas

12 They Quotes #636198
#69. When a woman has her first child in places like Africa, they're really young. They can be 12, 13,14, so their frames are really small, and they're usually malnourished.

Liya Kebede

12 They Quotes #638369
#70. The industry does have some influence on who gets other awards. With the Mercury Prize, they don't. Jon comes from the business, but his heart is still very much in the music. Currently, we have about 12 major names that have said they want to be a part of MUDDA.

Peter Gabriel

12 They Quotes #638655
#71. P11- when people cherish some set of values and do not feel any threat to them they experience well being
12- we are frequently told that the problems of our decade.. have shifted from the external realm of economics and now have to do with the quality of individual life.

C. Wright Mills

12 They Quotes #664576
#72. Basically, in our society, you can never fix anything enough. The minute you get your head above water about one thing, they let you know that 12 other things about you suck. It's like playing 'Self-Esteem Whack-A-Mole.'

Lisa Ann Walter

12 They Quotes #679036
#73. Everyone had coverage. You might have like three lines, but there were 10 people, so they would cover each person. Three lines could take 12 or 15 hours, but it was fun because everybody was together. As hard as it was to shoot those scenes, I always enjoyed when we were all together.

Peter Facinelli

12 They Quotes #694487
#74. An Australian girl size 12 and a Swedish girl size 12 are completely different, just because of the way they're formed. It's becoming this worldwide movement because people are getting it. We all have two different parents; we're not supposed to look the same. It's ridiculous.

Hayley Hasselhoff

12 They Quotes #729129
#75. They had to start shaving my chin when I was 12 years old because light started to pick it up.

Jackie Cooper

12 They Quotes #729573
#76. I was protected behind the walls of my house, the walls of the mosque and later, walls of my school. I didn't know that I was Palestinian. I knew that I was a girl, but the identity issues came later when I was 12 or 13 - then, they came in a very strong way.

Rula Jebreal

12 They Quotes #732955
#77. I didn't act in Israel, but I wrote plays at home and acted in plays at school. I tried to get an agent when I was 12, but they told me that I had too much of an accent.

Odeya Rush

12 They Quotes #733367
#78. They're not shooting me for deserting the United Stated Army - thousands of guys have done that. They're shooting me for bread I stole when I was 12 years old.

Eddie Slovik

12 They Quotes #742399
#79. My family were great story-tellers. My mum was one of 12 and they were all fighting to tell stories. You have to tell a good tale or no one is going to listen. You have to make it entertaining and interesting. That's how I learned to tell stories.

Denise Mina

12 They Quotes #764909
#80. I remember riding across the Brooklyn Bridge about 12 times because they wanted me to keep up with the helicopter, and I said, "Can you have the helicopter keep up with me, my calves are burning!"

Eddie Griffin

12 They Quotes #767659
#81. When I was 12 years old, I was hanging out with 23-year-olds. I was into cartoons and Pokemon, and they're all talking about girls. It was a strange way to grow up.

Shaun White

12 They Quotes #785266
#82. You have to change those diapers every day. When those directions on the side of the Pampers box say, 'holds 6-12 pounds' they're not kidding!

Jeff Foxworthy

12 They Quotes #788670
#83. I lived in Peckham for the first 12 years of my life and then my mum and dad decided they really didn't want to bring up their children there. So they saved up money and bought a house in Plumstead, semi-detached, three bedrooms.

Tinie Tempah

12 They Quotes #790040
#84. Teach us to number our days and recognize how few they are; help us to spend them as we should. (Ps. 90:12 TLB).

Linda Dillow

12 They Quotes #797782
#85. They say there are something like 12 million illegal immigrants in the country right now, with another half a million coming every year. Remember in the last election when the Democrats claimed there was two Americas? Turns out one of them was Mexico.

Jay Leno

12 They Quotes #801810
#86. There's a lot of stuff that happened to me when I was kinda young. Like when I was just 12, or 13 or so. It might really shock some people. It's an interesting part of my life, I hope it's in the book, I didn't check whether they put it in or not.

Katie Price

12 They Quotes #801852
#87. So someone who is a child usually goes to bed about 8:00 or 9:00 at night, but then when they have a circadian rhythm shift, it shifts later. And this is natural. And they start to go to bed at 11:00, 12:00, 1:00 and they want to sleep later. So we see this a lot in teens.

Shelby Harris

12 They Quotes #807162
#88. Still, there may be technologies that are very useful in identifying people over the age of 18 because they have all kinds of identifying characteristics, while those same tech may be useless for 12- and 13-year-olds.

Richard Blumenthal

12 They Quotes #823033
#89. So, it's not every patient that I see, but I'd say a good 70% to 80% of the patients when they go to bed it's like a stereo is playing at an 11 or 12 and they can't turn it down, at all. So it makes it very hard for their body to down regulate to be able to go to bed at night.

Shelby Harris

12 They Quotes #837974
#90. Those are marked for ruin who persist in sin, and are not ashamed of the abominations they have committed, Jer. 8:12.

Matthew Henry

12 They Quotes #843796
#91. Since I was 8 months old, till I was 12, I did commercials and ads and cute little stuff for kids. Then I had braces on my teeth. They took them off when I was 16, and then I started modeling more seriously and doing more fashion.

Bar Refaeli

12 They Quotes #846029
#92. My calculations - allowing for a 12 percent margin of error, based on the radius of the corresponding confidence interval and the surgeon general's warning - concluded that they probably didn't stay behind for the tacos.

Darynda Jones

12 They Quotes #860157
#93. Put your hands where I can see 'em, so they look like 12 PM
On the dot, see this Glock? Don't make me give these shells freedom.

Elzhi

12 They Quotes #870856
#94. Nowadays they have 12 directors and 15 producers and 30 writers. And all the writers want their lines said a certain way-which isn't necessarily funny. I mean the lines aren't necessarily so funny to begin with.

Tim Conway

12 They Quotes #872079
#95. One of the things I like about when I tour sometimes is that occasionally you'll see a dad there with his 12-year-old son and they're both enjoying it.

Tim Vine

12 They Quotes #878455
#96. 1SA17.10 And the Philistine said, I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together. 1SA17.11 When Saul and all Israel heard those words of the Philistine, they were dismayed, and greatly afraid. 1SA17.12 Now David was the son

Anonymous

12 They Quotes #889537
#97. I think 12-step programs really work, rehab really works, certain types of therapies and talking to other addicts really work. There are a lot of things that work - that isn't the problem. The problem is getting the addicts to say they're addicts. The problem is admitting it.

Susan Cheever

12 They Quotes #892081
#98. People with film careers get a whole onslaught of people they spend 12 hours a day with every three months. It's like speed dating. You've got a fast-track to social intimacy with a whole bunch of people.

Christine Elise

12 They Quotes #902184
#99. My dad had this rock hard body and would work 12- to 13-hour days. The guys he worked with were scrap-iron guys. Nobody on that road crew had read a book in 10 years, but there was something about the way they lived I really admired.

Richard Russo

12 They Quotes #906487
#100. As an organization, would we like to be in a better spot Everybody would like to know they're in the playoffs. But that's not a reality, year after year being in a playoff spot with 10, 12, 15 games left. We don't have that this year, so our playoffs have started.

John Tortorella

12 They Quotes #916427

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top