Top 30 12 O'clock High Quotes

#1. In flight a bumblebee flaps its wings 200 times per second (which equals 12,000 rpm), roughly equivalent to the speed of a high-revving motorbike engine.

Dave Goulson

12 O'clock High Quotes #1047987
#2. I had 10 to 12 close buddies who I played ball with all the way from elementary to high school. That is where I learned to compete.

Tony Dungy

12 O'clock High Quotes #1863474
#3. They got drunk and high on a regular basis, but this is a vestige of youth that you either quit while you're young or you become an addict if you don't die.
If you are the Old Guy In The Punk House, move out. You have a substance abuse problem.

Bucky Sinister

12 O'clock High Quotes #1811370
#4. I was babysitting the night High School Musical premiered last year. I watched with the kids and we sang along to the lyrics. I was making $12 an hour.

Monique Coleman

12 O'clock High Quotes #1760386
#5. There is no line between fine art and illustration; there is no high or low art; there is only art, and it comes in many forms. (p. 12)

James Gurney

12 O'clock High Quotes #1759601
#6. I did 12 years with nuns, you know. So I came out of it going, like, 'I think Jesus is all right.' The rest of it I think stinks to the high heavens.

Denis Leary

12 O'clock High Quotes #1705139
#7. I came here from Romania when I was 12 years old. I had an accent. High school was tough a little bit for a few years. I wanted to fit in. I wanted to be liked. I wanted to be good-looking. I wanted to be popular. I spent a lot of time thinking, 'What are these people going to think of me?'

Sebastian Stan

12 O'clock High Quotes #1658896
#8. I did organize something in high school like a school walkout. These kids were locked up in their school, they weren't allowed out, but 3,000 school kids from Sydney walked out and protested. And I organized it from my mom's office at work. And I was 12.

Bojana Novakovic

12 O'clock High Quotes #1567626
#9. We develop ulcers, high blood pressure, headaches, and other physical problems in part because our stress systems aren't designed to handle the "dangers" of our brave new world: computer crashes, micromanaging bosses, 12-way conference calls, and long commutes in rush-hour traffic.

Scott Berkun

12 O'clock High Quotes #1436411
#10. I grew up in an upper-middle-class town with a population around 12,000. My high school held around a thousand kids. All smart. We had a strict dress code. If you wore blue jeans to school, they sent you home.

Jeffrey Gitomer

12 O'clock High Quotes #1389707
#11. When I went to Paris after graduating high school, I saw a model who was 12 years old without any supervision. That wouldn't happen in the acting world.

Tyra Banks

12 O'clock High Quotes #1310740
#12. In comparison, Mount Everest, though 29,029 feet above sea level, rests on the 17,000-foot-high Tibetan plateau and rises just 12,000 feet from base to summit. A similar plateau boosts the Andes; without those geological booster seats, those peaks all would lie in Denali's shadow.

Andy Hall

12 O'clock High Quotes #1271944
#13. I was actually born in New York, and spent some of my childhood in Boston. But my family moved to San Diego when I was 12, and I went to high school here.

Jandy Nelson

12 O'clock High Quotes #1266477
#14. In 1950, the [Gallup organization] asked high school kids, are you a very important person? Then 12 percent said yes. Asked again in 2005, 80 percent said, yes, I'm a very important person.

David Brooks

12 O'clock High Quotes #1221241
#15. Leadership is not something that is added, but rather built in the DNA of creation, an orderly creation (1 Corinthians 12:12; 14:38-45; Titus 1:5; Genesis 1; 2). The real question is whether humanity has high-jacked Leadership?

Jonah Books

12 O'clock High Quotes #1165831
#16. I was drawing professionally by the time I was 12. I used to do very detailed sort of photorealistic pen-and-ink work, and I burned out on it around, like, high school. And cartooning really got me back into drawing.

Dan Povenmire

12 O'clock High Quotes #158022
#17. The first horse called Eohippus emerged 60 million years ago. It stood 14 inches high and weighed 12 pounds.

Quiz Bug

12 O'clock High Quotes #1006527
#18. The idea of Marilyn Manson has been brewing in my head, one form or another, since I was about 12 years old at a Christian high school in Canton, Ohio.

Marilyn Manson

12 O'clock High Quotes #955722
#19. He is already past the high point in his life and coming down on the other side. By next week he'll be nostalgia. He's 12 years old, and it's over for him.

Tony Kornheiser

12 O'clock High Quotes #948813
#20. I dropped out of high school four times between the ages of 12 to 17.

Philip Emeagwali

12 O'clock High Quotes #757628
#21. Read. Read all the time. Read as a matter of principle, as a matter of self-respect. Read as a nourishing staple of life." (Wellesly High School commencement speech, "You Are Not Special", 6-12)

Teacher David McCullough

12 O'clock High Quotes #598760
#22. If American schooling is inadequate now, just imagine how much more obsolete it will be when today's kindergarten students graduate from high school in just 12 years.

Janet Napolitano

12 O'clock High Quotes #569534
#23. I started working when I was very young. I got an agent when I was 12, and fortunately was employed consistently from that point on. So I didn't really go to a conventional high school. I was tutored on sets and things.

Claire Danes

12 O'clock High Quotes #565710
#24. If I could have a time machine, where I could go back and tell 12-year-old Melissa that someday John Schneider was going to play her ex-husband, junior high would have been so much easier. I'd have had something to go for.

Melissa Peterman

12 O'clock High Quotes #564951
#25. Frankly, I'm not sure how far I would get if I attended public school today. It's not just that public schools aren't producing the results we want - it's that we're not giving them what they need to help students achieve at high levels. K-12 education in the United States is deeply antiquated.

Eli Broad

12 O'clock High Quotes #530961
#26. I never went to school for photography and started when I was pretty young. I was somewhere around 12 or 13. I started photographing as a hobby and carried that hobby through high school and university.

Lynsey Addario

12 O'clock High Quotes #476810
#27. Polluted who hears not voice of learning, gives no charity,
Who sees not pure devotee and walks not to places holy;
Who fills with things by crooked practices unhesitatingly,
And who ever holds his head high in arrogance and vanity.
[212] 12.4 Chanakya

Munindra Misra

12 O'clock High Quotes #402621
#28. Although the number of manufacturing jobs in the United States has stagnated, dropping 12 percent from a high in the early 1980s, the number of retail jobs has risen 43 percent.

Bill Dedman

12 O'clock High Quotes #339198
#29. Kids below 10 or 12, I think they just need to learn by playing at golf. Later on, in high school, when they develop muscles and everything, that's when they need to see about getting lessons.

Bubba Watson

12 O'clock High Quotes #312033
#30. I always sang. I wanted to be in a band with my sister, and I was, at 11. At 12, I started writing seriously, and that was my pacifier all through high school - that and painting.

Cyndi Lauper

12 O'clock High Quotes #264174

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top