Top 100 45 For Quotes

#1. Lanai at one time grew 98% of the world's pineapples. But the world's pineapples are now grown in two places, Costa Rica and Panama, because no one wants to spend $45 for a pineapple from the United States.

Larry Ellison

45 For Quotes #853745
#2. And let the fear and dread of you be upon all of the animals of the earth.45 Clearly, fear and dread were prescribed for the animals, but evidently it was forbidden among humans. By nature a human is superior to a brute animal, but not other humans.

Gregory The Great

45 For Quotes #922383
#3. Mathematicians need to understand a problem only for themselves; math teachers need both to know the math and to know how 30 different minds might understand (or misunderstand) it. Then they need to take each mind from not getting it to mastery. And they need to do this in 45 minutes or less.

Elizabeth Green

45 For Quotes #934025
#4. I have a studio at my house, and there is a sister studio for Disney which is about 45 minutes away, and we haven't dropped a beat. In the art of animation and voiceover work, you can pretty much work from anywhere.

Jodi Benson

45 For Quotes #914209
#5. My first year on 'SNL', I made $90,000 dollars. And I bought a red Corvette for $45,000 dollars. I'm thinking, 'I've got 45 grand left!' Taxes didn't even come into my equation. At the end of the first year of making 90 grand I was 25, 30 in the hole. We live in this baller, spend-money culture.

Chris Rock

45 For Quotes #887940
#6. I don't like it when people say, 'You're 45, so you should be wearing X and never Y.' For me, dressing is about attitude, not age.

Twiggy

45 For Quotes #881944
#7. Ukraine is a big country. It is 45-46 million people. It has got a lot of modern industry; it also has a lot of very key resources. There is no reason for it not to be one of the leading countries of Europe.

Wesley Clark

45 For Quotes #874187
#8. I think the worst thing that could have happened to me would have been having a hit at 20. I don't know what that would have done to me. But instead, I had to scrape a living for years. And my first show, which opened in 1969, lost over £45,000, an absolute fortune then.

Cameron Mackintosh

45 For Quotes #866600
#9. Why are so many Christians quick to quote Paul: The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10), but slow to quote Jesus: Whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me (Matthew 25:45)?

Timothy Irwin

45 For Quotes #861504
#10. If I were put into a college lecture hall right now and told to pay attention for 45 minutes, it would be physically impossible for me to do. I'm one of those people who believe that ADD is a gift. It's tough to manage, but if you can harness it you can do great things.

Jeff Kinney

45 For Quotes #850511
#11. But above that, most mature adults can hold their attention on something for 45 minutes, whether they like it or not. But above that requires training.

Robert Fripp

45 For Quotes #837603
#12. I lived in Red Hook, Brooklyn, for about 10 years, and then we moved out to Jersey City after my wife and I bought a house up in the Catskills. I miss Brooklyn, but the commute to the Catskills is about 45 minutes shorter.

Pablo Schreiber

45 For Quotes #780911
#13. Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.
(Isa. 45:22)

Robert Bowman

45 For Quotes #758627
#14. When my marriage broke up ... I had just put on 45 pounds for my 'Shall We Dance?' character. I had to eat 10,000 calories a day just to put on weight while training with Tony Dovolani. I basically stayed in bed for a six-month rotation of depression naps. Dance helped me lose the weight.

Lisa Ann Walter

45 For Quotes #733341
#15. Babe, you think I found the women of my dreams at 45 years old and I'm gonna let anything happen to her, think again. That's a long fuckin' time to wait for what you want. I waited. I found it. I'm pullin' out all the stops to take care of it.

Kristen Ashley

45 For Quotes #723786
#16. Then I read this: "You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven" (Matthew 5:43-45). That's it! I was thunderstruck

Mosab Hassan Yousef

45 For Quotes #685928
#17. I came close to signing Elvis Presley. I offered $25,000 for his contract and they asked for $45,000 and I just didn't have the other $20,000.

Ahmet Ertegun

45 For Quotes #676542
#18. Behavior is a manifestation of what is going on inside. What a person says or does mirrors the heart. "For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks" (Luke 6:45).

Tedd Tripp

45 For Quotes #670435
#19. Black Americans make up 10 or 11% of the population, but they account now for something of 40 to 45% of all the abortions. This is a privileged position that I'm not sure anyone in their right mind would aspire to.

Alan Keyes

45 For Quotes #668187
#20. I row for about 40-45 minutes every morning and put in my iPod and it's a huge range. That's when I listen to either things that I just love and know very well and just want to pay attention, it's also where I listen to things that are new that I want to get to know.

Tod Machover

45 For Quotes #652994
#21. They were keen for me still to play the piano, which I was going to, but 45 minutes of piano would be extremely boring. I like a bit of light and shade.

Keith Emerson

45 For Quotes #646916
#22. Until 45 I can play a woman in love. After 55 I can play grandmothers. But between those ten years, it is difficult for an actress.

Ingrid Bergman

45 For Quotes #631385
#23. I remember when I couldn't afford to eat like this. It was ramen noodles and the San Francisco Treat [Rice-A-Roni]. Dessert? Get you a honey bun and put a slice of cheese on it. Put it in the microwave for 45 seconds and you had the gift of a lifetime.

Rick Ross

45 For Quotes #629859
#24. I've been with Mr. Locke for several hundred years now." He tossed her a wink. "I should hope in that time he would share with me his undead state. Had he not, I would have been rather perplexed as I celebrated 100 years of age and still looked 45.

Jennifer Turner

45 For Quotes #612249
#25. I'll get to the oval three hours beforehand and warm up for about 45 minutes off the ice. Then I'll stretch and get on the ice for 20 minutes. I'll cool down, then relax, close my eyes and think about what I need to do.

Brittany Bowe

45 For Quotes #610634
#26. Hey, it's Florida. Toss a beach ball at me, I'll empty my .45 into you and be home in time for Jimmy Kimmel.

Paul Levine

45 For Quotes #589721
#27. Most people don't hold a job for 45 years. They pass on or want to retire. I don't want to retire. My real goal is to do 50 years on 'Sesame Street,' and I only got 4-and-a-half years to go.

Caroll Spinney

45 For Quotes #1102471
#28. People wanna give you a $5 contribution online, but they have a million other things to do. But getting them to just sit still for 45 seconds and go in there and make the donation is, like, the hardest thing in the world.

John Sarbanes

45 For Quotes #1325045
#29. I used to watch 'The Apprentice' all the time and I thought Bill was a fox. That was that, we didn't see each other for years, and then we saw each other and 45 minutes after the cameras stopped rolling, we were still talking.

Giuliana Rancic

45 For Quotes #1323613
#30. The most important habit is solitude, quiet time. People who enter their day by taking 45 minutes or an hour for themselves - meditation, prayer, inspirational reading, taking a walk - before they go for it in the real world do best.

Ken Blanchard

45 For Quotes #1301613
#31. Paris Hilton got 45 days in jail. A lot of people were upset about this - they were hoping for the death penalty.

Jay Leno

45 For Quotes #1257741
#32. I always think, if I were an editor, and I was invited to a show, and I would have to wait for 45 minutes in the dark or in the cold or in the heat, maybe I would like to have a fresh drink or a piece of chocolate.

Alber Elbaz

45 For Quotes #1257375
#33. To be in touch with God's truth is to be in touch with reality, and to live in accord with that reality makes for a better life (Ps. 119:2, 45).

Henry Cloud

45 For Quotes #1250637
#34. I am aware that I look good for my age. It's my genes. My dad looked incredibly young, so did my mother. And a younger husband helps. Scott is only 45. If he hadn't come along, I don't know what I'd have done.

Barbara Windsor

45 For Quotes #1240576
#35. I write about two hours a day, and I write in fits and spurts - 45 minutes here, a half-hour there - and when I get stuck, which happens often, I take the dogs for a walk. But during the time when I'm not actually writing, I'm thinking.

Ellen Potter

45 For Quotes #1206996
#36. I started walking rather than driving to get my coffee. I liked it so much, I do it for 45 minutes every day ... You know those annoying people who are like, 'If I don't work out I feel ... ugh'? I might be becoming one of those people.

Ross Mathews

45 For Quotes #1145841
#37. Steer clear of pot. It's an ambition zapper. Wait till you've made it. When you're 45 buy a bong. But for now, buy a suit.

Greg Gutfeld

45 For Quotes #1138128
#38. Listening to the Fifth Symphony of Ralph Vaughan Williams is like staring at a cow for 45 minutes.

Aaron Copland

45 For Quotes #1133713
#39. Listen, I had two kids - one when I was 40, one when I was 45. I breastfed for one year, which means I was breastfeeding four years ago. I'm going to move from giving birth to menopause without really realising.

Monica Bellucci

45 For Quotes #1115233
#40. My son was autistic, and he suffered from seizure disorder every 5 to 10 days. He would suffer a seizure that would last 45 seconds to a minute and sleep for 12 hours.

John Travolta

45 For Quotes #586733
#41. It doesn't matter what you do for 45 minutes, it's what you do the last three minutes.

Mike James

45 For Quotes #1100780
#42. We all age. You shouldn't discount it as a subject for a film. Just because the characters are dealing with issues that you might not deal with for another 45 years doesn't mean you won't like it.

James Franco

45 For Quotes #1087896
#43. Time never waits for your answers like do you want to continue or not. It continues so be clever, one moment you will wake up in 16, then 26, then 45, then 67 and your whole life it will went like two hours film!

Deyth Banger

45 For Quotes #1078145
#44. If I remember rightly Holland for instance has something like 45, and it's a much smaller country. In comparison we have very few and they are very badly financed.

Richard Rogers

45 For Quotes #1049156
#45. I was more anxious about leaving you than last time. Supposing you did not come back, and I would never be in your room again? Separation was an agony for me which, as soon as one holiday ended, started again in anticipation of the next. (45)

Sarah Ferguson

45 For Quotes #1042138
#46. Yesterday, I masturbated for 45 minutes ... with salad tongs.

Zach Galifianakis

45 For Quotes #1031814
#47. I don't claim to be knowledgeable about theology. Most of my knowledge comes out of my experience and the lessons in the Bible. Every Sunday I'm home I teach 45 minutes and we boiled them down to one page for the new book, 'Through the Year with Jimmy Carter.'

Jimmy Carter

45 For Quotes #1024587
#48. So we got there at 6 a.m. We'd be shooting by 6:45. We wouldn't break for lunch, we'd just pass food around all day. And we would just rock and roll 'til 4, then Matty Libatique, our great cinematographer, would say, 'Outta light, guys' - and that was it.

Joel Schumacher

45 For Quotes #998417
#49. I write while my son is at school. At about 7:45 A.M., I walk him there, with the dogs, then walk them for another forty minutes or so, go home and chain myself to the desk a little before 9 A.M., and try not to be distracted until I hear my son plunge through the front door at about 3 P.M.

Geraldine Brooks

45 For Quotes #959625
#50. I've been close to two or three couples, gay and straight, who have been together for 45 years.

Ira Sachs

45 For Quotes #957667
#51. I've been dealing with the press for 45 years. You need a very long spoon to sup with them. While you are always grateful, they are like badly trained dogs. They smile and wag and bite your arm off.

Joanna Lumley

45 For Quotes #950902
#52. I think it is good for youngsters to see me at 45 still jogging around the track. If me being here gives them a boost then thats great.

Linford Christie

45 For Quotes #141261
#53. If I'm watching my son play soccer, that's what I'm doing. If I'm going to a school concert, that's what I'm doing. I turn the phone off. I actively tune into whatever I'm doing. I walk every evening with one of my sons and for that half an hour, 45 minutes, that's what I'm doing.

Gail Kelly

45 For Quotes #272726
#54. I hit Damian Fuller with a left hook that left him laid out for 30-45 minutes. They brought oxygen to him, they couldn't wake him up, he was out cold. The television station kept having to take breaks, he was out so long. It was unbelievable. That was the best one-shot I've ever done in my life.

Diego Corrales

45 For Quotes #252905
#55. Personally, I like one hand preacher curls with dumbbells. You don't have to do 100 pound dumbbells to get a burn. Heck I can do 35- 45 dumbbells and get something out of it. It's also great for guys that travel. It's the one piece of equipment that most hotels always have.

Phil Heath

45 For Quotes #243729
#56. About 60 percent of the oil consumed daily by Americans is used for transportation, and about 45 percent is used for passenger cars and light trucks.

Sherwood Boehlert

45 For Quotes #222761
#57. Bow down to him, for he is your lord. Psalm 45:11

Beth Moore

45 For Quotes #214871
#58. I tell my children, shut up and let me speak. What I've learned, I have been married for 45 years and in my own family It is that I've learned to stop being judgmental, to listen.

Malachy McCourt

45 For Quotes #208465
#59. I typically shoot underwater with my regular camera in an underwater housing, and then I usually have two big strobes that I use to light. But with whales, you're not going to be able to really light a 45-foot subject. Your strobes are only effective for maybe five or six feet underwater.

Brian Skerry

45 For Quotes #207331
#60. A young man's ambition is to get along in the world and make a place for himself-half your life goes that way, till you're 45 or 50. Then, if you're lucky, you make terms with life, you get released.

Robert Penn Warren

45 For Quotes #178082
#61. I have been performing in the street for more than 50 years: magic for basically 60 years, and the high wire 45 years. The beauty of it is that it's never the same. It's never easy. And yet, part of my art is to make it look easy.

Philippe Petit

45 For Quotes #175162
#62. For 45 years I've worked without an audience.

Richard Lewis

45 For Quotes #165805
#63. I wonder what kind of lives they will have built for themselves when they turn 45 and can't really have any connection with people because they are so used to fleeting sexual.

Randy Harrison

45 For Quotes #160736
#64. I feel like 45. I don't look bad for someone my age, with my history of illnesses and operations and all those anesthetics. When they knock you out, it gives you time to catch up on your beauty sleep.

Elizabeth Taylor

45 For Quotes #145538
#65. You know, people think you have to be dumb to skip rope for 45 minutes. No, you have to be able to imagine something else. While you're skipping rope, you have to be able to see something else.

John Irving

45 For Quotes #279660
#66. By working hard we could make an average of about $5 a week. We would have made more but had to provide our own machines, which cost us $45, we paying for them on the installment plan. We paid $5 down and $1 a month after that.

Rose Schneiderman

45 For Quotes #127717
#67. Let's say music is needed for only 43 seconds of film. You have to score it so it is an entity, so it won't bother anyone when it ends so quickly. Or if a song runs 2 minutes and 45 seconds, but the titles run a minute longer, you have to arrange that song so it doesn't get repetitious.

Marvin Hamlisch

45 For Quotes #120089
#68. I train three, four, five times a week, protein six times a day, resistance training for at least 45 minutes ... it's so very boring. It's really painful. It's laborious.

Gwendoline Christie

45 For Quotes #88523
#69. I don't think anyone has campaigned much more than I have for Republican candidates, going back to 1998. I mean, I've been in 45 states on behalf of 200 candidates - all Republicans.

Rudy Giuliani

45 For Quotes #87847
#70. I don't want to be 45 competing with 20-year-olds, running to go get Botox. I want to be an expressive actor hired for the age that I am, portraying women who are my age: 40. I'm just hoping I can find some of those roles to play. Otherwise, I have to find something else.

Debi Mazar

45 For Quotes #59041
#71. That's the thing I'm worst at: resting. I have to be forced to do it. Sometimes I think of loopholes. 'Oh, I'm just going for a walk, up a dune that's 45 degrees, but I'm walking, so it's not a workout.'

Ronda Rousey

45 For Quotes #56953
#72. Now, a lot of people may be surprised at that, but I'm very dedicated to working out. Usually, it's running. It clears my mind, totally. I get on the treadmill, which I just bought, and I run on that for about 40-45 minutes.

Viola Davis

45 For Quotes #53793
#73. In Illinois, where legislators are paid $45,000, plus as much as $10,000 for leadership work, about half are full-time politicians.

Bill Dedman

45 For Quotes #50357
#74. I have toured around for 45 years and have experience of night halt at more than 400 districts. And that's why I know the reality of this earth.

Narendra Modi

45 For Quotes #21462
#75. Not that I've noticed." She looked down at my gun. "What a nice Glock. My sister carries a Glock, and she just loves it. I was thinking about trading in my .45, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. My dead husband gave it to me for our first anniversary. Rest his soul.

Janet Evanovich

45 For Quotes #12224
#76. I can understand going for Botox at 45-50, when you want to keep things in place. But I don't understand 25 year olds going for Botox or under the knife. You don't require it. Your skin is fresh, young. Why would you do that to yourself?

Kajol

45 For Quotes #6716
#77. I do heavy weights in the morning for about an hour, and then I do 45 minutes of higher-volume lifting in the afternoon. My least favorite is the legs ... I do quite a few chin-ups and rows. I do mostly old-school lifting with a lot of squats.

Hugh Jackman

45 For Quotes #477679
#78. When one runs 45, 50 or even 100km, for me, is not an ultra runner

Yiannis Kouros

45 For Quotes #570211
#79. As a kid I used to hold my breath longer than anybody else, and then I heard stories about people accidently underwater for 45 minutes - how do you recover from that? It's not a miracle. Something allows us to survive.

David Blaine

45 For Quotes #569732
#80. I need to take a break from this life as a human for 45 minutes and go experience a little bit of immortality.

D. M. Turner

45 For Quotes #569149
#81. The U.S. government alleges that for the past 45 years, the companies that manufacture and sell tobacco have waged an intentional and coordinated campaign of deceit

Janet Reno

45 For Quotes #566087
#82. We were married for almost 45 years. We fought all the time, it wasn't a great love or anything, it wasn't a great, all-consuming passion. She was just there. A lot of people were startled because we didn't seem devoted but we were.

Hugh Leonard

45 For Quotes #551180
#83. I've been associated with Macmillan for over 45 years. I'd like to thank them for their continued commitment to my backlist and I look forward to continuing to work with them as they publish my next novel, 'Vicious Circle' in 2013.

Wilbur Smith

45 For Quotes #549814
#84. Personally, I find the idea that women are supposed to "love" shopping bizarre - nearly every woman I know wants to cry after 45 minutes of trawling the high street looking for a shirt and hits the gin with alacrity upon the sad occasions when jeans have to be found.

Caitlin Moran

45 For Quotes #545709
#85. I have been into social work since 45 years, and at an average, every day for one or two hours, I have been engaging in social discourses. It is not a small thing.

Narendra Modi

45 For Quotes #530677
#86. A person working 45 hours per week averages 44% more income than someone working 40 hours per week. That's 44% more income for 13% more time.

Warren Farrell

45 For Quotes #522564
#87. I go to the gym four times a week for 45 minutes to an hour without fail; I like using weights for muscle tone and the bike and rower for my heart rate. I do quite a lot of floor exercises.

Marie Helvin

45 For Quotes #512440
#88. Romantic relationships are the least interesting thing for me to write about. I'm 45, and that's not the most interesting thing in my life anymore.

Kelly Sue DeConnick

45 For Quotes #487363
#89. The rule for social witness is that faithfulness is a higher virtue than effectiveness. Some things ought indeed to be done regardless of whether by human calculations they promise to be effective; and other things ought not to be done, no matter how effective they may promise to be.

George Hunsinger

45 For Quotes #579021
#90. The very first pharmaceutical commercial I ever heard was 15 seconds of the product and 45 seconds of side effects, so I know that this cannot be good for you.

Al Jourgensen

45 For Quotes #443754
#91. Imagine sitting down to an eight ounce steak, and then, imagine the room filled wit 45 to 50 people with empty bowls ... For the feed cost of your steak, each of their bowls could be filled with a cup pf cooked cereal grains.

Frances Moore Lappe

45 For Quotes #389228
#92. You open the show with a bang, then don't come back on for 45 minutes.

Robert Goulet

45 For Quotes #369996
#93. You now can buy my book on amazon barnes & noble createspace and book review is to come for this book in 45 days

Todd Johnson

45 For Quotes #367867
#94. I just finished a film a few days ago, and I came home and said I learned so much today. So if I can come home from working on a little film after doing it for 45 years and say, I learned so much today, that shows something about the cinema. Because the cinema is very young. It's only 100 years old.

Francis Ford Coppola

45 For Quotes #347371
#95. By four years of age, the average child in a family receiving public assistance has heard about 13 million words, compared to 45 million for a child from a wealthier family. The disadvantages developed during their first four years are usually still present in high school.

Sal Albanese

45 For Quotes #344002
#96. About the same time, I realized that it was suddenly going away from me and there I was, running at about 300 miles per hour. I tracked it for a little way, and then all of a sudden the damn thing just took off. It pulled about a 45 degree climbing turn and accelerated and just flat disappeared.

Deke Slayton

45 For Quotes #340932
#97. My dad was the manager at the 45,000-acre ranch, but he owned his own 1,200-acre ranch, and I owned four cattle that he gave to me when I graduated from grammar school, from the eighth grade. And those cows multiplied, and he kept track of them for years for me. And that was my herd.

Dave Brubeck

45 For Quotes #330650
#98. Men who have reached and passed 45, have a look as if waiting for the secret of the other world, and as if they were perfectly sure of having found out the secret of this.

Benjamin Haydon

45 For Quotes #306551
#99. Each team has a net liner, a goalie, and five attackers. We have two defenders on the ice and three forwards. Our forwards are left winger, centre man and a right winger. We work as units of five. In ice hockey you go out and you go as hard as you can for 35 to 45 seconds, then we change.

Gerad Adams

45 For Quotes #302646
#100. Maybe what I admired most about John Steinbeck is that he never mortgaged his 45-acre heart for a suite in an ivory tower.

Tom Robbins

45 For Quotes #283450

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top