Top 26 10 Years Married Quotes

#1. I've been married for 10 years and, you know, it's hard, you spruce it up and you go places. How do you spruce up anything? Artificially. You go places and do things.

Chris Rock

10 Years Married Quotes #827526
#2. P - Jamie!" I called.
He waded back toward me. "I'm starting to think my name is Pajamie."
"Your name should be Pajerky. You said it wasn't deep."
"Pajerky?" He gave me a skeptical look. "That's Pathetic."
"We'll see how smug you are once I'm on dry land.

Diana Peterfreund

10 Years Married Quotes #1780049
#3. Evil almost always starts with small cruelties.

Will Schwalbe

10 Years Married Quotes #1753851
#4. At this stage I am not involved with young adults as closely as many other writers. My children are grown up and my grandchildren are still quite young.

Margaret Mahy

10 Years Married Quotes #1598294
#5. For God sakes, this is a woman I was married to for 10 years. We made love. I'd hold her head over the toilet bowl when she threw up.

Woody Allen

10 Years Married Quotes #1469968
#6. I feel like in 10 or 15 years' time our children are going to look back and say, 'What? You were around when gay people weren't allowed to get married?'

Scarlett Johansson

10 Years Married Quotes #1447259
#7. During the first 10 years of my life, while my parents were married, I enjoyed a privileged upbringing. After their divorce, my life was difficult.

Bianca Jagger

10 Years Married Quotes #1142335
#8. It seems when I put together records, as Henley used to say, they're just like movies. They should have action, tension, love scenes, places to relax.

Glenn Frey

10 Years Married Quotes #1133591
#9. We had a relationship that lasted 44 years. Herbert and I lived together 10 years before we were married. He always gave me a little heart for whatever anniversary.

Uta Hagen

10 Years Married Quotes #1021480
#10. For right now, it really is the end. Hopefully in 10 years we'll all be married and have babies.

Kelly Rowland

10 Years Married Quotes #979086
#11. I got married at 22 and remained in an abusive marriage for 10 years. I made up my mind that that was never going to happen to me again. I made a brave step to walk out in a society when you didn't walk out of an abusive marriage. It was mental and physical abuse.

Joyce Banda

10 Years Married Quotes #954016
#12. It is far easier to get divorced from somebody you've been married to for 10 years and have three children by than to fire somebody that's worked for you for one year.

Sam Brownback

10 Years Married Quotes #945186
#13. Phil took us to the finals three out of the five years and you want to fire him and want to bring in Mike Krzyzewski? Come on, man. That's like being married to J-Lo, then dropping J-Lo for a girl that's 5-10, 480 (pounds).

Shaquille O'Neal

10 Years Married Quotes #843972
#14. Every day after school for 10 years, I was on the set of 'Married ... with Children,' which is a really funny and perverse place for a little girl in a Catholic school uniform to grow up.

Meghan Markle

10 Years Married Quotes #49977
#15. It used to be that you came out of school, and you got married - those who were going to get married. But my peers are getting married in their early 30s, so now there's like this extra 10 years of that angst.

Zach Braff

10 Years Married Quotes #724734
#16. She saw a planet on which there were still seventeen thousand nukes, probably enough to wipe vertebrate life off the face of it, and thought This can't be good.

Jonathan Franzen

10 Years Married Quotes #544774
#17. I'm probably not going to get married unless I live with somebody for 10 or 20 years. But these people (Romeo and Juliet) took a chance and they did it. We don't have the balls that Romeo did.

Leonardo DiCaprio

10 Years Married Quotes #379683
#18. I was painfully initiated into boxing, because the guys I fought were a lot bigger than me.

Sugar Ray Leonard

10 Years Married Quotes #362201
#19. I am like a caricature of myself, and I like that. It is like a mask. And for me the Carnival of Venice lasts all year long.

Karl Lagerfeld

10 Years Married Quotes #333730
#20. Some of the best love poems have been written by monks and nuns ...

John Geddes

10 Years Married Quotes #306702
#21. When you've been driving in the top category for 10 years, you're obviously not a kid any more. You know, I'm married now and I've got two kids. That let's you know you're getting older.

Larry Dixon

10 Years Married Quotes #304973
#22. There was a memory and a promise of blood in the air.

Clive Barker

10 Years Married Quotes #294235
#23. If you were chopping up hookers or eating runaways, you'd try to look normal.

Gillian Flynn

10 Years Married Quotes #290986
#24. You throw the kitchen sink at your early books. You put everything in there. It's like when you meet a new girlfriend or boyfriend, you tell them all your best stories. By the time you have been married for 10 years, they are crying, 'Shut up!'

Mark Billingham

10 Years Married Quotes #282700
#25. Our destiny rules over us, even when we are not yet aware of it; it is the future that makes laws for our today.

Friedrich Nietzsche

10 Years Married Quotes #240140
#26. We're dreaming, Elizabeth. We're dreaming. It's not real." She pushed her hips up. "No. Keep going." I wiped her tears away, but I didn't keep going. It was wrong. She was broken. I was broken.

Brittainy C. Cherry

10 Years Married Quotes #214360

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top