Top 29 10 Years Later Quotes

#1. Gerard is just like me, but two meters tall. We're very alike; it's not for nothing that we were born on the same day, it's just that he was born 10 years later ... he's a happy guy, healthy here, in the head.

Shakira

10 Years Later Quotes #271295
#2. My creative process isn't a long one, so I could have started a song 10 years ago and then finish it 10 years later. It's all just about pushing around words and melodies, for me. The material is kind of shape-shifting.

Antony Hegarty

10 Years Later Quotes #197230
#3. I love that you can watch a film and 10 years later still be affected.

Adepero Oduye

10 Years Later Quotes #1557737
#4. Coats are my favorite thing, and it's always cold in England. I'm comfortable spending a bit of money if you know you're going to be wearing it 10 years later.

Max Irons

10 Years Later Quotes #1543404
#5. One of the more depressing things about reading your fiction 25 years later, or 10 years later, is you realize the only things going on are things you made go on. Strange and interesting and new and wonderful things don't happen. It's the book you wrote; that's all.

Samuel R. Delany

10 Years Later Quotes #1177490
#6. A good teacher is one who helps you become who you feel yourself to be. A good teacher is also one who says something that you won't understand until 10 years later.

Julius Lester

10 Years Later Quotes #1138065
#7. I think a book should be judged 10 years later, after reading and re-reading it.

Umberto Eco

10 Years Later Quotes #1109918
#8. All of the movies that last, that you return to, the movies that struck you as a kid and continue to open up to you 10 years later and 10 years after that - those are the movies I want to make. Those things are eternal.

Brie Larson

10 Years Later Quotes #819110
#9. Midlife crisis begins sometime in your 40s, when you look at your life and think, 'Is this all?' And it ends about 10 years later, when you look at your life again and think, 'Actually, this is pretty good.'

Donald Richie

10 Years Later Quotes #612910
#10. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards 10 years later.

Steve Jobs

10 Years Later Quotes #503236
#11. I really feel like that concept of enjoying the now and not worrying about the future is what my coach has been trying to teach me for 14 years - and that is what has made me such a different athlete 10 years later, and that is what has made me strong enough mentally to make this Olympic team.

Melanie Roach

10 Years Later Quotes #286844
#12. She is too intelligent to be a good daughter-in-law

Chetan Bhagat

10 Years Later Quotes #1714274
#13. Death wounds only is you let her.

Jennifer Donnelly

10 Years Later Quotes #1604554
#14. Billy Loes was the only player in the majors who could lose a ground ball in the sun

Joe Garagiola

10 Years Later Quotes #1581754
#15. My father left when I was three, and I have no memory of him. The most significant male figures in my life were my grandfather, in whose house I lived during the first 10 years of my childhood, and later my stepfather.

Isabel Allende

10 Years Later Quotes #1486404
#16. Jesse McCartney is one of the nicest people around. I hate when I hear bad things about him, because anyone who knows him would agree that he's a good guy and really humble.

Zac Efron

10 Years Later Quotes #1346678
#17. Fear is that passion which hath the greatest power over us, and by which God and His laws take the surest hold of us.

John Tillotson

10 Years Later Quotes #1183660
#18. My father was a small-town banker. He became very ill when I was 10 years old, and we went to California three years later in an attempt to recover his health, which never happened.

Warren Christopher

10 Years Later Quotes #1113730
#19. Becoming a vampire is forever. You don't get to change your mind about it later. For me, I think that's one of the big drawbacks with anything that's permanent. How do you know how you're going to feel in five years or 10 years? Even with a tattoo.

Stephenie Meyer

10 Years Later Quotes #1089076
#20. Biographers know nothing about the intimate sex lives of their own wives, but they think they know all about Stendhal's or Faulkner's.

Milan Kundera

10 Years Later Quotes #1088656
#21. I'm very scared to do it. What if I don't come back? With the whole light-years thing, what if I come back 10,000 years later, and everyone I know is dead? I'll be like, 'Great. Now I have to start all over'.

Paris Hilton

10 Years Later Quotes #969843
#22. I met my agent when I was 10 years old on a family skiing vacation. He asked if I was interested in acting, and I had been doing school plays. A couple of years later, I called him up, and I started auditioning.

Halston Sage

10 Years Later Quotes #967609
#23. Kids aren't political, but around 10 years old, they are beginning to develop the moral grounding that might later, in their teens, develop into their first real political perspectives.

Morris Gleitzman

10 Years Later Quotes #903454
#24. British astronomer royal Richard Woolley, who in 1956 said, "All this talk about space travel is utter bilge, really."10 Yuri Gagarin was the first human to orbit the earth just five years later.

Massimo Pigliucci

10 Years Later Quotes #721584
#25. Growing up in Kentucky, I used to hang out with four running buddies as a kid - 6, 10, and 11 years old. Two of them would later come out, and so 50 percent of my friends as a kid were gay.

Hal Sparks

10 Years Later Quotes #720605
#26. I really prefer to be kind of anonymous. Because when people know your whole history, they have a tendency to relate to you differently and maybe put you up on a pedestal. I want people to just be normal with me. I just want to live my life.

Assata Shakur

10 Years Later Quotes #586413
#27. Sometimes you spend nine months, 10 months, a year writing a piece that you will hear two years later or something like that, and you never see anybody. It's a very different sort of metabolic.

Esa-Pekka Salonen

10 Years Later Quotes #409711
#28. I thought about moving south, about continuing to run, continuing to pretend I was alive. But it was, I knew now, much too late for that. There are doors, after all, between the living and the dead, and they swing in both directions.

Neil Gaiman

10 Years Later Quotes #338343
#29. The first Bond movie I saw at cinemas was 'For Your Eyes Only' when I was almost 10. I got into the Fleming books after watching 'A View To A Kill' a few years later.

Stephen Cole

10 Years Later Quotes #163504

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top