Top 100 10 Years Old Quotes

#1. I hope that they enjoy the movie. Don't be critical. Don't expect to get the same feelings you got when you watched the series when you were 10 years old. Let your kids see it and experience it on their own.

Mark Goddard

10 Years Old Quotes #4948
#2. I fell in love with the art of acting back when I was 10 years old, actually.

Sinqua Walls

10 Years Old Quotes #16225
#3. I was always taught as a kid that if there's anything you want in life, you've got to work towards it. I guess that sort of stayed with me, really. But also, for me, from the time I was, like, 10 years old, all I ever wanted to do was be in a band and make music.

Paul Weller

10 Years Old Quotes #20229
#4. The first movie I ever cried at was when I was 10 years old and saw 'The Notebook' in theaters. I was like, 'Whoa, so weird. Crying at a movie? I'm not supposed to do that. So weird.' I didn't know that art could make you do that.

Ansel Elgort

10 Years Old Quotes #20319
#5. The truth of the matter is, you lose a parent to murder when you're 10 years old, and in fact at the time of the murder you hate your lost parent, my mother in my case.

James Ellroy

10 Years Old Quotes #71831
#6. The only reason these kids keep score in these games is for the parents and coaches satisfaction. Who cares? They're 10 years old.

Peter Jacobsen

10 Years Old Quotes #100462
#7. Well, I started out as a musician, so when I was about 10 years old, I was already in a band.

Tommy Chong

10 Years Old Quotes #135898
#8. We know that golf is an ancient game with great history and tradition, but our golf is only 10 years old so don't judge us too harshly.

Nursultan Nazarbayev

10 Years Old Quotes #153983
#9. The first World Cup I remember was in the 1950 when I was 9 or 10 years old. My father was a soccer player, and there was a big party, and when Brazil lost to Uruguay, I saw my father crying.

Pele

10 Years Old Quotes #191703
#10. Since I was 10 years old, I knew I wanted to sail around the world.

Laura Dekker

10 Years Old Quotes #200024
#11. I had to start being aware of what I ate, what I'm planning to eat and take my twice-daily medication accordingly. That's not so difficult now, but when you're 10 years old, it's tough, let me tell you.

Dana Hill

10 Years Old Quotes #232996
#12. Before I reached 10 years old, I knew I was going to be an artist.

Howard Terpning

10 Years Old Quotes #240829
#13. I did a lot of acting, funnily enough, unprofessionally, as a kid. From when I was 10 years old until I was about 19, I was always doing little sketches with my friends, and doing different accents and voices.

Sharlto Copley

10 Years Old Quotes #278509
#14. When I was maybe like, under 10 years old, I was kind of like a maniac.

Seann William Scott

10 Years Old Quotes #287349
#15. It's important to have a fallback and other activities that keep you interested. I started acting when I was about nine or 10 years old. My father was a midtown firefighter so I always wanted to be a firefighter, but then acting came along. I have to have a plan B.

Jake T. Austin

10 Years Old Quotes #287978
#16. You can draw Family Guy when you're 10 years old. You don't have to get any better than that to become a professional cartoonist. The standards are extremely low.

John Kricfalusi

10 Years Old Quotes #299598
#17. Success happened little by little for me. I tasted the flavor of fame in small doses: I started at 10 years old when I won a music contest; I was performing at birthday parties, company meetings.

Shakira

10 Years Old Quotes #345322
#18. I knew how to read a contract by 10 years old, but I didn't know what it meant for somebody to come in and tell me they loved me and kiss me goodnight. That's a problem.

Corey Feldman

10 Years Old Quotes #351053
#19. There was a point when I was very young where I remember talking with my mom about going to drama school and this was maybe when I was 8, 9, 10 years old - and she knew that I was also academically very capable, and she steered me in another direction.

Carmen Ejogo

10 Years Old Quotes #353076
#20. I've been doing music for a pretty long time, since I was a kid, and I must have been around 10 years old when I started playing shows with my siblings.

Stacey King

10 Years Old Quotes #390769
#21. One of my first big shows, I opened up for Chris Brown; I was about 10 years old, and Chris Brown was just big; he still is one of my idols now.

Jacob Latimore

10 Years Old Quotes #402699
#22. I came over when I was 10 years old, which was very difficult because everybody made fun of me.

Nicollette Sheridan

10 Years Old Quotes #423823
#23. I saw my first Broadway show when I was 10 years old. I saw 'Big: The Musical' and I remember going out to dinner with my mom afterward and reading the souvenir program like crazy!

Erich Bergen

10 Years Old Quotes #437482
#24. And once I realized that code I write never fucking goes away and I'm going to be a maintainer for life. I get comments about blog posts that are almost 10 years old. "Hey, I found this code. I found a bug," and I'm suddenly maintaining code.

Peter Seibel

10 Years Old Quotes #466230
#25. All evidence indicates that the neuron does not reset. The synapses do not reset. They are always different. They're changing every millisecond. Your brain today is very, very different from what it was when you were 10 years old, and yet you may have profound memories from when you were 10.

Henry Markram

10 Years Old Quotes #506783
#26. I was a little boy singing sad songs, about 9 or 10 years old in the woods. I listened to my voice coming back to me. It was as high as you could go. I dreamed of being famous as a singer when I was on those cotton fields. I wanted to see the world and meet people.

Percy Sledge

10 Years Old Quotes #538639
#27. Another side to me is this very sexual being. When I look back on my life, it's always been there. It's been there since I was 10 years old, having the imagination that I had.

Janet Jackson

10 Years Old Quotes #565414
#28. Recent studies have revealed that children 8-10 years old are being diagnosed with Type II diabetes, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure at an alarming rate.

Lee Haney

10 Years Old Quotes #603252
#29. When I was 10 years old, we'd pick out a cow and boom! They'd hit it in the head with a hammer, lift it up by the back legs, and skin it in front of us. Then I'd take the head home and make soup

Wilmer Valderrama

10 Years Old Quotes #632329
#30. I guess I never grew up. I was still reading kids' books in high school and college. I was always interested in writing or illustrating children's books, and I started collecting out-of-print books when I was about 10 years old.

Michael Patrick Hearn

10 Years Old Quotes #667621
#31. I've been writing songs since I was 10 years old and always had a penchant for rhyming. I started listening to hip hop through my friends and fell in love with it.

Hoodie Allen

10 Years Old Quotes #727953
#32. I started performing opera when I was 10 years old. I didn't perform as Zola Jesus until I was probably 18.

Zola Jesus

10 Years Old Quotes #760795
#33. I got into nuclear science when I was about 10 years old I was fascinated by the stuff. I was fascinated by the reactions and the power inside these atoms that we had the capability to unlock.

Taylor Wilson

10 Years Old Quotes #783465
#34. I saw things at an early age because my mom was a theater actress. I did a play with her when I was 10 years old.

Sam Rockwell

10 Years Old Quotes #793311
#35. I never really thought about being a role model. I started really young, so at 10 years old, I was still very much the person who needed role models. I wasn't really prepared to be one, but it's always something that I've taken very seriously.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

10 Years Old Quotes #809290
#36. When I was 10 years old my mom used to play Tupac while she cleaned the house.

Soulja Boy

10 Years Old Quotes #825154
#37. I was very hungry to compete internationally when I was 10 years old, and I was good enough to compete, so that part never made me afraid or worried at all. When I was at my peak, around 12 and 13, I won my junior national and senior national titles back to back.

Dominique Moceanu

10 Years Old Quotes #828388
#38. I've been playing a guitar since I was 10 years old.

Mac Miller

10 Years Old Quotes #832321
#39. I have been doing this since I was 10 years old. It wasn't like I was an overnight hit. I think when that happens to some actors - they just don't know what to do with themselves. You don't know how to cope with friends and all of a sudden not being able to go out. It's such a shock to your system.

Eliza Dushku

10 Years Old Quotes #867038
#40. For me, I always go back to when I was 10 years old and, I think between the time I was 10 and going to high school, were some of the greatest moments for me, because I had a group of friends that I was inseparable with, who we would make movies with all the time.

Michael Giacchino

10 Years Old Quotes #890229
#41. In England, I was quite struck to see how forward the girls are made
a child of 10 years old, will chat and keep you company, while her parents are busy or out etc.
with the ease of a woman of 26. But then, how does this education go on?
Not at all: it absolutely stops short.

Fanny Burney

10 Years Old Quotes #894860
#42. Kids aren't political, but around 10 years old, they are beginning to develop the moral grounding that might later, in their teens, develop into their first real political perspectives.

Morris Gleitzman

10 Years Old Quotes #903454
#43. My mother and I are more than best friends; we are partners in crime. After she and my father, Quincy Jones, separated when I was 10 years old, my sister, Kidada, who was 12, went to live with our dad, and I stayed with my mother.

Rashida Jones

10 Years Old Quotes #909853
#44. When you've been in the business 5-years, as a person, it's like you're 5-years old - like a child. 10-years and you're 10-years old, 20 ... Etcetera. That's how I measure maturity in this industry.

Jerry Seinfeld

10 Years Old Quotes #917015
#45. I wanted to be an explorer, but gradually found the world had been explored and that there was nowhere left, really. Once they climbed Everest in 1953, when I was 10 years old, I thought, 'Well, that's pretty much it now.' But the idea of travelling and exploring and adventure was very strong.

Michael Palin

10 Years Old Quotes #952993
#46. I lost my father was I 10 years old, and I always looked for a father. I missed my father very much.

Anthony Quinn

10 Years Old Quotes #954119
#47. I met my agent when I was 10 years old on a family skiing vacation. He asked if I was interested in acting, and I had been doing school plays. A couple of years later, I called him up, and I started auditioning.

Halston Sage

10 Years Old Quotes #967609
#48. You know, I'm playing the Mirage in Vegas, the main room ... About 5 percent of all comics end up as the main headliner on the Vegas Strip, so that's a big deal for me. Getting to do my stand-up the way I have this summer is really what I've dreamed of since I was about 10 years old.

Billy Gardell

10 Years Old Quotes #1003315
#49. 'You've got mail!' exclaims the cheery automaton at America Online. The flag on the mailbox icon waves invitingly on my computer screen. For a second, I'm 10 years old again, waiting for the postman's whistle to slice the stillness of an Australian afternoon.

Geraldine Brooks

10 Years Old Quotes #1050345
#50. I've wanted to own a DeLorean since I was 10 years old, but it always seemed like a silly daydream. Like owning the 'A-Team' van or something.

Ernest Cline

10 Years Old Quotes #1101622
#51. I had a hard time when I came back to Sweden and started school, because I looked different. And we moved to a really small town on the west coast of Sweden, and there were no brown people around. It didn't really get any better until I started music school at about 10 years old.

Seinabo Sey

10 Years Old Quotes #1105350
#52. Because of what I did when I was 10 years old, I'm not living from paycheck to paycheck, and I can do things because I want to do them.

Macaulay Culkin

10 Years Old Quotes #1110288
#53. My father was a small-town banker. He became very ill when I was 10 years old, and we went to California three years later in an attempt to recover his health, which never happened.

Warren Christopher

10 Years Old Quotes #1113730
#54. My first job was singing on the Cas Walker radio show in Knoxville, Tennessee. I was about 10 years old, and I thought it was big time.

Dolly Parton

10 Years Old Quotes #1145154
#55. My daughter is almost a young lady. She's going to be 10 years old in December and I want to be there day-in and day-out.

Gloria Estefan

10 Years Old Quotes #1151779
#56. I never wanted to be an actress, really. I sort of caught the bug fairly late. So many people are so intrigued with the glamour and celebrity of acting, and a lot of actors start acting when they are 9 or 10 years old - so young. I started when I was about 24.

Bitsie Tulloch

10 Years Old Quotes #1191516
#57. I was 10 years old when I first heard Ginuwine. I remember being at a friend's house, and the music video came on. I was just like, 'What is that?' I was just kind of drawn from there.

Leon Bridges

10 Years Old Quotes #1197933
#58. When I was 9 or 10 years old it wasn't the thing to be seen doing - reading a book in your spare time.

Tom Felton

10 Years Old Quotes #1216352
#59. I was born 10 years old.

Drew Barrymore

10 Years Old Quotes #1224288
#60. I remember myself at 10 years old telling stories to my sisters and brother. This is something I did through my adolescence and even through my twenties.

Pedro Almodovar

10 Years Old Quotes #1320555
#61. If history is any indication, we should assume that any technology that is going to have a significant impact over the next 10 years is already 10 years old!

Bill Buxton

10 Years Old Quotes #1332720
#62. (Songwriting) It's a gift. It all comes from somewhere. I started out really young, when I was four, five, six, writing poems, before I could play an instrument. I was writing about things when I was eight or 10 years old that I hadn't lived long enough to experience.

Willie Nelson

10 Years Old Quotes #1335710
#63. Little by little, in subtle ways, you get programmed. You create beliefs that get cemented in your personality. You don't realize you are doing this, but you are. Your core, foundational beliefs about relationships, money, and success will all be programmed into you by the time you are 10 years old.

Randy Gage

10 Years Old Quotes #1376673
#64. I was certain when I was about 10 years old that I was going to be a special effects artist or a make-up man. I loved that stuff and pursued it for quite some time, actually.

Michael Carbonaro

10 Years Old Quotes #1439439
#65. I lost my innocence with Johnny Cash. I used to watch the 'Johnny Cash Show' on television in Wangaratta when I was about 9 or 10 years old. At that stage I had really no idea about rock n' roll. I watched him, and from that point I saw that music could be an evil thing - a beautiful, evil thing.

Nick Cave

10 Years Old Quotes #1445788
#66. I'd always been the confident guy in school. I was good in math and English, but I was still shy. I couldn't get up and speak in front of people. I was asked to do it when I was 10 years old and I burst out crying.

Chris Vance

10 Years Old Quotes #1447480
#67. I make fun of guys when I like them. I act like I'm 10 years old. I do it as a test to see if they can laugh at themselves. If they get sensitive, then it's like, 'Um, this isn't going to work.'

Lauren Conrad

10 Years Old Quotes #1448631
#68. My own mother died when I was 10 years old. My folks have told me that what little humor I have comes from her. I can't remember her humor, but I can remember her love and understanding of me.

Will Rogers

10 Years Old Quotes #1449177
#69. I started playing the drums when I was 10 years old, I think because it was fun. And then when I hit adolescence around 14, I sorta liked girls, so drums became more of a passion, and I started playing in bands.

Mitchell Joachim

10 Years Old Quotes #1450839
#70. I think when you're 10 years old, it's too much to see something with the threat of death in every episode. Kids are better left naive about certain things.

J.J. Abrams

10 Years Old Quotes #1464367
#71. I've written since I was 10 years old, so I guess I'm self-taught. I've had some luck along the way, I must admit, and I've worked hard.

Linda Lael Miller

10 Years Old Quotes #1515526
#72. I consider myself a fortunate working actor, but I really work at it all the time. If I have a couple of weeks off, I'm taking class. You never stop. I started when I was 10 years old in Cleveland, and I've never stopped working my butt off.

Reggie Lee

10 Years Old Quotes #1558313
#73. I had just turned 10-years-old when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and plunged America into World War II.

Dan Rather

10 Years Old Quotes #1567125
#74. I was nine or 10 years old and my father was sacked on Christmas Day. He was a manager, the results had not been good, he lost a game on December 22 or 23. On Christmas Day, the telephone rang and he was sacked in the middle of our lunch.

Jose Mourinho

10 Years Old Quotes #1598899
#75. I don't really have any childhood memories of my dad, unfortunately, .. I was 10 years old when he passed, so my memories are kind of skewed. I don't have many memories of my childhood, period.

Lalah Hathaway

10 Years Old Quotes #1614582
#76. When I was 10 years old, that nuclear spark hit me. Whatever it may be, I really don't know what it was about nuclear science, but whatever it was that triggered that interest, it stuck. I went after that one with a passion.

Taylor Wilson

10 Years Old Quotes #1616829
#77. I look 10 years younger than I am. Unfortunately, sometimes I act like I'm 10 years old.

Natalie Cole

10 Years Old Quotes #1648752
#78. Well, right now we're so busy that I kind of had to put all the hobbies on hold. But I like going camping with my kids. I have two daughters; they're 7 and 10 years old.

Mark Kelly

10 Years Old Quotes #1683838
#79. It's trippy to think we have an album that's 10 years old. It's even trippier to think we have a couple of albums older than that.

Ben Gibbard

10 Years Old Quotes #1700294
#80. When they set off for their first day at their new school, I will never forget that winter morning as I watched our girls, just 7 and 10 years old, pile into those black SUVs with all those big men with guns.

Michelle Obama

10 Years Old Quotes #1703205
#81. We can be better, we can be wiser, we can be more kind. Yes we have to change. We have to grow up and stop acting like 10 years old. Yes there is much to do, much to see, much to go into.

Maya Angelou

10 Years Old Quotes #1741705
#82. I'm terrified that I'm genetically predisposed to only having boys. That's frightening. By the time I was 10 years old, and I'm not exaggerating, I knew how to patch drywall.

Ryan Reynolds

10 Years Old Quotes #1764331
#83. I did martial arts since I was 10 years old, and I've got as much love for the movies as I have for martial arts, so when I was 18 years old, I started studying performing arts with the eye of getting into the film industry and went to drama school after that.

Scott Adkins

10 Years Old Quotes #1766551
#84. I can remember when 'Pulp Fiction' came out. I was, like, 10 years old. But I remember the impact that it had.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

10 Years Old Quotes #1834518
#85. I've been doing this since I was 10 years old, inhabiting different people and playing different roles.

Don Cheadle

10 Years Old Quotes #1852808
#86. I was 10 years old, taking the train by myself to see Saturday matinees, something you'd never let a kid do now. I got very hooked on it.

Scott Rudin

10 Years Old Quotes #1853292
#87. I came from Canada when I was about 10 years old, and our family settled in Cleveland, Ohio.

Joe Shuster

10 Years Old Quotes #1855624
#88. Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're kids? If you're less than 10 years old, you're so excited about aging that you think in fractions.

George Carlin

10 Years Old Quotes #1863747
#89. I have a 10 year old boy and a 6 year old boy and the stuff that they watch, it's always ... I mean, it could be because we're a funny family, but they love the humor and combining humor with space action, I mean, you know, there's a winner right there.

Rhys Darby

10 Years Old Quotes #14940
#90. When I was on TV in the '80s, I wasn't thinking, 'There's a 10-year-old kid watching this and in 15 years, he's gonna be doing stuff that was influenced by me.' I was trying to get my five minutes together. So now that those people are comedians and they're influenced by me - it's bizarre.

Steven Wright

10 Years Old Quotes #27059
#91. One of the most frightening things in the Western world, and in this country in particular, is the number of people who believe in things that are scientifically false. If someone tells me that the earth is less than 10,000 years old, in my opinion he should see a psychiatrist.

Francis Crick

10 Years Old Quotes #54656
#92. People don't understand what music really is. I've been a musician since I was 6 years old. I got my first piano, was playing recitals at 8, 10 I picked up a guitar, 12 I picked up my first Pearl Master drum set. I was an artist before I was an 'artist.'

Mitchel Musso

10 Years Old Quotes #93760
#93. I thought at 46 years old, I've been removed from the fashion industry for 10 years. I couldn't possibly write a model's book. That's for a 20-year-old. But I could say what I want to say without chastising the industry.

Iman

10 Years Old Quotes #105803
#94. My very first acting job ever, the first time I got paid to be an actress, was in 2001, right between my sophomore and junior year in college, when I was just 19 years old. I got paid $250 every two weeks, 10 shows a week, to be in the Utah Shakespearean Festival. I was Calpurnia in 'Julius Caesar.'

Katy Mixon

10 Years Old Quotes #116676
#95. When I was 8 years old, I became depressed. I kept asking why I was born this way [without arms and legs]. I also worried about my future. At the age of 10, I tried to commit suicide because I felt like giving up. But when I imagined my loving parents crying at my grave, I decided to stay.

Nick Vujicic

10 Years Old Quotes #123145
#96. I started collecting couture when I was about 10 or 11 years old, and the very first piece I bought was a Balenciaga suit from 1962.

Hamish Bowles

10 Years Old Quotes #150380
#97. I got a part in a package of commercials for this big drugstore from the age of 6 to 10. For four years I shot those commercials, and old ladies would stop me on the street and grab my cheeks. That's how it started.

Xavier Dolan

10 Years Old Quotes #289765
#98. When you're 12, a 12-year-old girl is so out of your league, because they have no interest in you. You're like 10 years younger. You're 2 to them.

Michael Cera

10 Years Old Quotes #306681
#99. At 9 years old I weighed about 10 lbs. less than what my weight is at 32. I needed to get help.

Ginnifer Goodwin

10 Years Old Quotes #410391
#100. The Earth is not 6,000 or 10,000 years old. It's not. And if that conflicts with your beliefs, I strongly feel you should question your beliefs.

Bill Nye

10 Years Old Quotes #415201

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top