Top 100 10 Things Quotes

#1. We only had enough money really to cut 10 things and be in there for a month because it's expensive, you know. And, singer/songwriters, today are lucky if they can get a deal, you know. So, we actually worked so fast that we really cut 20 things.

Graham Nash

10 Things Quotes #217966
#2. I'm usually working on eight or 10 things at once.

Jack Prelutsky

10 Things Quotes #520568
#3. Write a list of 10 things you need to finish or start that you haven't. It may be a home improvement project or a plan to get out of debt.

Stacia Pierce

10 Things Quotes #568407
#4. Acting was just another part of my life, as it still is today. It's 1 of the 10 things I love doing. It's never just been my life. As cheesy as it sounds, all my eggs were never in just one basket. I had a thousand baskets going on.

Kaley Cuoco

10 Things Quotes #587129
#5. I try not to look at my schedule for the week because I'll get so overwhelmed. Every day, there are multiple things to be done and 10 things I don't end up accomplishing.

Hilary Duff

10 Things Quotes #841745
#6. If you develop 10 things, and you can get two or three made, that's a very high ration.

Judd Apatow

10 Things Quotes #901882
#7. If you blink your eyes or go get a Coke, you've missed 10 things.

Alice Cooper

10 Things Quotes #941753
#8. Yes! I'm also a big fan of the movie '10 Things I Hate About You,' which was also based on Shakespeare.

Amanda Bynes

10 Things Quotes #992194
#9. You say 10 things, you say nothing.

Chip Heath

10 Things Quotes #1516461
#10. Write down 10 things you would do in your life if you had absolutely no fear. Then pick one of them and do it.

Steve Chandler

10 Things Quotes #1627292
#11. The book also includes tools including Website Resources, Baby Feeding/Diaper Schedule, Mom Medicine Schedule, Baby Clothes Size Chart, Baby Sitter Sheet, Short Hospital Bag Checklist, After Recovery Kit, Baby Medicine Basket Items, and 10 Things to Know When Traveling with a baby.

Lisa M. Rusczyk

10 Things Quotes #1815541
#12. There's Catholic guilt about things, then there's the guilt of being the youngest of 10, so when nice things happen to you, you're not really allowed to enjoy them.

Jack White

10 Things Quotes #12054
#13. Granted, prostate exams aren't the most enjoyable things in the world, but they only last about 10 seconds. It's well worth it. Just think of the possible consequences if you don't get it done.

Len Dawson

10 Things Quotes #32141
#14. Usually I get up early every morning and from 6:00 to 10:00 I write. The rest of the time I study and prepare my work or I do other things. But four hours a day are exclusively devoted to writing.

Elie Wiesel

10 Things Quotes #52047
#15. One of the most frightening things in the Western world, and in this country in particular, is the number of people who believe in things that are scientifically false. If someone tells me that the earth is less than 10,000 years old, in my opinion he should see a psychiatrist.

Francis Crick

10 Things Quotes #54656
#16. Microbes are doing things we didn't even know they could do 10 years ago.

Robert Jackson

10 Things Quotes #66584
#17. You know how sometimes department stores have these things where, if you win, you get 10 minutes to go in and take anything you want from the store? That's basically what I'm doing. I'm running in and just trying to grab as many characters as possible before they pull the plug on me.

Ryan Gosling

10 Things Quotes #73843
#18. People often ask if I think my life is dangerous, if I am afraid. I am much more afraid of remaining comfortable. Matthew 10:28 tells us not to fear things that can destroy the body but things that can destroy the soul.

Katie J. Davis

10 Things Quotes #102493
#19. It just goes to show you that knowing things is highly insufficient--having the guts to back up what you know is what changes the course of a human being's future. (call, Nov. 10, 2014)

Laura Schlessinger

10 Things Quotes #102820
#20. Kids are now eating things like edamame and sushi. I didn't know what shiitake mushrooms were when I was 10 - most kids today do.

Emeril Lagasse

10 Things Quotes #130383
#21. Before I was paralyzed, there were 10,000 things I could do; now there are 9,000. I can either dwell on the 1,000 I've lost or focus on the 9,000 I have left.

W. Mitchell

10 Things Quotes #132831
#22. But Jesus looked at them and said, With men, it is impossible. But not with God. With God, all things are possible.

Mark 10 27

10 Things Quotes #138920
#23. I'm not a real programmer. I throw together things until it works then I move on. The real programmers will say Yeah it works but you're leaking memory everywhere. Perhaps we should fix that. I'll just restart Apache every 10 requests.

Rasmus Lerdorf

10 Things Quotes #205927
#24. He has told us to pray, 'Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven' (Matthew 6:10). And if we have ever prayed that prayer and meant it-even once-we have ourselves shut the door on thousands of things for which we might foolishly ask.

Tom Wells

10 Things Quotes #248701
#25. It's difficult to choose a Word of the Year in the year that you're in. It's one of those things that hindsight makes more apparent. It's like looking at pictures from 10 years ago, and you notice the flannel and the ripped jeans. At the time, it didn't look to you like a real fashion trend.

Erin McKean

10 Things Quotes #252996
#26. So we can simulate Richter-10 earthquakes. We simulate 70-foot waves coming into these things. Very cool. We basically say no human should ever be required to do anything, because if you judge by Chernobyl and Fukushima, the human element is not on your side.

Bill Gates

10 Things Quotes #265078
#27. I worked out of Hollywood for 10 years and I had my heart broken half a dozen times, so I know all the things that can go wrong.

George R R Martin

10 Things Quotes #303445
#28. It's great, but there is one problem. She doesn't sleep. At night she seems to turn into a vampire. She wakes up every night five or 10 times, asking for things, singing, calling out.

Goran Ivanisevic

10 Things Quotes #309067
#29. But my point is these Civil War songs were gruesome. The hatred that's so bad in this country today, and for the past 10 or 15 years, bad as it is, is nothing compared to the kind of things people would write down and sing back in the Civil War.

T Bone Burnett

10 Things Quotes #317413
#30. We give 10 percent of our income to our church every year. Do you think that is the kind of person who is trying to hide things, or do things?

Ann Romney

10 Things Quotes #322921
#31. People rich enough to redecorate every 10 months are certainly careless with antique furniture. I found four 1760 French side chairs, tapestry seats intact. Claiming them proved easier than persuading any cabdriver to transport the things.

Allan Gurganus

10 Things Quotes #328429
#32. I'm slow to make a decision. I need to think things over for a long time, to weigh the pros and cons, to look at issues 10, 20, or 30 times. But when that's done, I'm quick to act.

Martin Bouygues

10 Things Quotes #349979
#33. I'm somebody who seems to stumble into things 10 or 20 years before the rest of the world does.

Howard Rheingold

10 Things Quotes #352395
#34. A sign of this is what happens (10) in our actions, for we delight in contemplating the most accurately made images of the very things that are painful for us to see, such as the forms of the most contemptible insects and of dead bodies.

Aristotle.

10 Things Quotes #361589
#35. In my first film, we always tried to have a script and work in a normal way, but I was constantly changing things during shooting. Because I worked as a scriptwriter for 10 years, I understood that directors always wanted to change what was originally written, to improve on it.

Wong Kar-Wai

10 Things Quotes #363230
#36. If you're troubled by the fact that 80/10 doesn't add up to 100, you've discovered the second confusing thing about the Rule. The 80 and the 20 are percentages of different things, and thus don't need to equal 100.

Chris Anderson

10 Things Quotes #373934
#37. I was a lawyer for 10 years, and when you're in law, things really have to get done, or somebody sues you. It's a great trick.

Stephan Pastis

10 Things Quotes #382431
#38. I prefer to remember the happy things over 10 years, the things that went well. Let me see, what did go well?

Rudolf Bing

10 Things Quotes #401451
#39. When you don't have kids and you're in a Catholic family - one of my sisters had 10 children in 11 years - she's part rabbit - you feel kind of guilty about that. So, I want to do things for other people's children.

Marge Schott

10 Things Quotes #411566
#40. Well, [bluntness in songwriting]'s a lot cheaper than therapy ... There's been a lot of things going on for the past 10 years that I just never really confronted, or used metaphors to do so. This time out I wanted to make sure that everyone knows what I'm talking about and where I'm coming from.

Brent Smith

10 Things Quotes #426939
#41. For me, relaxing is going on a 10-mile hike. When I have time off, I like to be at home and spend time with my animals, and things like that.I'm not the girl that goes out for facials, and manicures and pedicures, all the time. I wish I did. It would be better for me, but I get annoyed.

Tricia Helfer

10 Things Quotes #432547
#42. What we think is ethical today, we may not have thought ethical five or 10 years ago. Cloning, stem cell research? However we feel about those things today, we may feel differently 10 years from now.

Mary E. Pearson

10 Things Quotes #434962
#43. My mother missed having dinner with Lyndon Johnson because she couldn't find the right hat to wear. While my father went off to the white house to break bread with the President, my mother, who's not a things and stuff person, stayed at the hotel and tried on 10 different hats and missed dinner.

Emilio Estevez

10 Things Quotes #449789
#44. I've got a 15-year old son and a 10-year old daughter, and if they were going to do one of the following things: be an alcoholic; be a drug offender; beat their wife or husband; or gamble. I hope they would gamble.

Pete Rose

10 Things Quotes #489668
#45. I knew how touring was for 10 years, but it's completely different now that things are popping off.

Nate Ruess

10 Things Quotes #490266
#46. you speak of true honor, it is to be born of God; if of true valor, it is to fight the good fight of faith; if of true delight, it is to have joy in the Holy Spirit. Oh, then, espouse godliness! Here reality is to be had. Of other things we may say, "They comfort in vain!" (Zech. 10:2)

Thomas Watson

10 Things Quotes #546305
#47. My biggest fear is doing the same things 10 years from now. That would be a failure. It's something you have to constantly reassess, and asking yourself what you are going to do next makes it a good, long full journey.

George Clooney

10 Things Quotes #590166
#48. One of my big, big strengths I think early on in my career was that I could learn very quickly. You wouldn't have to tell me the things 10 times or 50 times until I would understand them. You would only have to tell me two or three times.

Roger Federer

10 Things Quotes #593936
#49. All the things that most kids hated, I loved. I loved that things were asked of me and that, much to my surprise, I was able to do them. I loved the 10 o'clock bedtime. I loved the responsibility.

Laura Linney

10 Things Quotes #598304
#50. I have a terrible lifestyle. And I don't really see it changing. Maybe in 10 years I'll see it differently - I'll want to see my great-grandchildren and live forever. But right now, young Brittany is not setting things up for old Brittany. And young Brittany does not care.

Brittany Howard

10 Things Quotes #614618
#51. I don't pay attention to the number of birthdays. It's weird when I say I'm 53. It just is crazy that I'm 53. I think I'm very immature. I feel like a kid. That's why my back goes out all the time, because I completely forget I can't do certain things anymore - like doing the plank for 10 minutes.

Ellen DeGeneres

10 Things Quotes #642859
#52. Everyone is trying to make these huge songs; I just make things that I want to listen to. Music that I will be comfortable listening to 10 years from now, that's my only thing.

Action Bronson

10 Things Quotes #646967
#53. In Los Angeles, I'm always in Fred Segal. It's become a ritual. I have lunch and then buy lots of things I don't need. Usually tons of clothes for the kids that they grow out of in 10 seconds.

Ozwald Boateng

10 Things Quotes #660295
#54. How many likes you get on a selfie will not be what you remember 10 years down the line. The relationships that you form and the memories that you make and the connections that you make with people day to day are the things you remember.

Tyler Oakley

10 Things Quotes #665446
#55. I want to feel I have the energy I will need as an older mother having a younger baby. It's really important that when I'm 51, and my daughter is 10, that I feel I can still run around and do things with her, and feel the energy of a slightly younger woman having their kids at school.

Trinny Woodall

10 Things Quotes #669760
#56. 'With God all things are possible' (Mk. 10:27). With God the thought itself is deed. He speaks and it is. Short and clear. And all the worlds stand by the Word of God.

John Of Kronstadt

10 Things Quotes #709714
#57. Now we say that (a) the continuous is one or that (b) the indivisible is one, or (c) things are said to be 'one', when their essence is one and the same, as 'liquor' and 'drink'. If (a) their One is one in the sense of continuous, it is many, (10) for the continuous is divisible ad infinitum.

Aristotle.

10 Things Quotes #718866
#58. I've been falsely accused of drawing too much from real life. But I am a petty thief - I take little things. And, I mean, I can hardly write 10 words before I start to make things up. I start to invent, because that's what I want to do. I'm running away to an invented place.

Lorrie Moore

10 Things Quotes #725179
#59. The things we do to eat! Running from scorpions the size of small dogs, dodging 10 foot long rattlesnakes and squashing monster spiders - all in a days work

Gail Saunders-Smith

10 Things Quotes #727266
#60. It seems every morning I wake up to face a list of 20 things to do, with time only to do 10, and somehow I always wind up squishing in 30.

Karen Salmansohn

10 Things Quotes #745312
#61. Today look in the mirror and say 10 positive things about yourself !! Regardless of what other people say about you, your OWN words have more power over the direction of your life than other peoples. Speak positive and know that you are somebody!

Augusta DeJuan Hathaway

10 Things Quotes #769825
#62. When we are in pre-production, this is the best job in the world. Working 10 to 7, sitting around and brainstorming with the other writers, making things funnier and writing and rewriting scenes - that's as fun as it gets.

Paul Lieberstein

10 Things Quotes #774662
#63. I saw things at an early age because my mom was a theater actress. I did a play with her when I was 10 years old.

Sam Rockwell

10 Things Quotes #793311
#64. We've been at war for 10 years with this generation of Marines. We've seen women do a whole lot of things between the war in Iraq and the current war in Afghanistan. The fact that I'm sitting here making sure that we continue to put out the best young Marines is just a matter of it being 2011.

Loretta Reynolds

10 Things Quotes #804866
#65. All of the movies that last, that you return to, the movies that struck you as a kid and continue to open up to you 10 years later and 10 years after that - those are the movies I want to make. Those things are eternal.

Brie Larson

10 Things Quotes #819110
#66. I've been married for 10 years and, you know, it's hard, you spruce it up and you go places. How do you spruce up anything? Artificially. You go places and do things.

Chris Rock

10 Things Quotes #827526
#67. We played a lot of sandlot ball, so we were used to tackling each other, or falling on the concrete, things of that nature. And nine times out of 10, our flag games turned into tackle anyway. So when I got to high school, tackle football was kind of natural.

Nick Ferguson

10 Things Quotes #840693
#68. That's my hunger. If I start to relax, and I lose that, then I had better stop my football. I need that hunger. I still feel I need to do things 10 times better than other players. Just to be accepted and to improve myself.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

10 Things Quotes #873806
#69. The Top 10 Most Effective Things That You Can Say: 1. Thank you very much. 2, You are so right. 3. How can I help you right now? 4. I ask that you ... 5. I apologize for for what has happened. 6. Why is that? 7. Are you willing to ... ? 8. I love you. 9. Will you help me? 10. Yes.

Thomas Leonard

10 Things Quotes #889421
#70. Shoes are strange things. If you take your shoes off in a situation in which you're vulnerable, you'll feel 10 times more vulnerable.

Daniel Day-Lewis

10 Things Quotes #910206
#71. On the day of the game you get there quite early, about 10 o'clock for a 3 o'clock kick-off, because you do a little bit of filming early on. You need to meet the crew and they need to have time to get a cup of tea and all those things the crew like to do before they go out filming.

Jill Douglas

10 Things Quotes #935912
#72. I am very conscious that, from the time of 'The God of Small Things' was published 10 years ago, we are in a different world ... which needs to be written about differently, and I really very much want to do that.

Arundhati Roy

10 Things Quotes #941162
#73. The two most exciting things for me to get to work on 'The Wolverine' was getting to work with James Mangold, the director who directed '3:10 to Yuma' and 'Walk the Line' as well as getting to work with Hugh Jackman.

Will Yun Lee

10 Things Quotes #944238
#74. You know, you should really look at where Mitt has led his life, and where he's been financially. He's a very generous person. We give 10 percent of our income to our church every year. Do you think that is the kind of person that is trying to hide things, or do things? No.

Ann Romney

10 Things Quotes #950887
#75. More things to remember:
7) The value of time;
8) The pleasure of working;
9) The obligation of duty;
10) The power of kindness;
11) The wisdom of economy;
12) The virtue of patience.

Marshall Field

10 Things Quotes #968826
#76. I think the idea that television has evolved to this place of real thematic richness and the fact that you no longer have to get 10 million people to watch your show in order to propagate its survival are the best things that have ever happened to storytelling in this medium.

Damon Lindelof

10 Things Quotes #976060
#77. Sometimes things happen in life, sometimes they don't. Don't get me wrong: I have no regrets - if I could turn the clock back 10 or 20 years, I wouldn't want to fundamentally change the path my life has taken.

Nicola Sturgeon

10 Things Quotes #977965
#78. To me, doing a gay pride show is one of the most fun things. My first show that paid more than $10,000 was in a gay club on New Year's Eve in San Francisco.

Queen Latifah

10 Things Quotes #1024556
#79. It's time for me to do things I like so I will be happy, my wife will be happy, my friends will be happy. I just want to do something I'm proud of. It's time for me to change. I could sign with a company for 10 movies and I'm the king of video and so what?

Jean-Claude Van Damme

10 Things Quotes #1034390
#80. I stopped drinking when I was 23. I kind of started when I was 13, so it was a 10-year run. But I just became a bad, annoying drunk child, so when I stopped, I'd done a lot of things I wasn't proud of.

John Mulaney

10 Things Quotes #1042501
#81. Roughly speaking, when you are dealing with business firms operating in a competitive system, you can assume that they're going to act rationally. Why? Because someone in a firm who buys things at $10 and sells them for $8.00 isn't going to last very long in that firm.

Ronald Coase

10 Things Quotes #1048634
#82. We are seeing the beginning of things. Web 2.0 is broadband. Web 3.0 is 10 gigabits a second.

Reed Hastings

10 Things Quotes #1054894
#83. If people are going to write bad things about me because it makes news, I can brush it aside because I've had this for 10 years. I'm big enough and strong enough to cope with it. It's what comes with being Alan Shearer.

Alan Shearer

10 Things Quotes #1062442
#84. Whether it's working on five or 10 different things at the same time, I've got to stay in people's faces.

Busta Rhymes

10 Things Quotes #1063401
#85. I've done things to my body, mechanically, that I'll never do again. I've done stunts that I shouldn't have done 10, 11, 12 times. I've broken a ton of bones on sets.

Ryan Reynolds

10 Things Quotes #1074150
#86. I went into this job to do plays, but that's here for 10 weeks, and the rest of the year I do a lot of other things-the administrative work of planning, reading plays.

Michael Ritchie

10 Things Quotes #1078349
#87. 'What It Is' was based on this class I've been teaching for 10 years - I wanted to write a book about writing that didn't mention stuff like story structure, protagonists, and all those things that we know about only because they already exist in stories.

Lynda Barry

10 Things Quotes #1079278
#88. For every 10 good things, there's always some jerk that wants to say something bad.

Devon Sawa

10 Things Quotes #1088684
#89. One of my favorite things to do is play golf at Braemar Country Club. It's quiet and not overly crowded. The people are nice, and there's wildlife all around the course. As far as my game itself, I can go from a 10 handicap to a 30, depending on the day.

Scott Baio

10 Things Quotes #1104672
#90. Because of what I did when I was 10 years old, I'm not living from paycheck to paycheck, and I can do things because I want to do them.

Macaulay Culkin

10 Things Quotes #1110288
#91. If you go to bed at 10:00 and get up by 6:00 A.M., things will work out for you.

Gordon B. Hinckley

10 Things Quotes #1124473
#92. As a reformed procrastinator, I'm now getting things done in the first 10 seconds of the last minute.

Stewart Lee Beck

10 Things Quotes #1138116
#93. Every morning, I wake up and think about 10 different things I'm thankful for, and I continue to spread that love throughout the day, always visualizing, meditating, and growing.

Shameik Moore

10 Things Quotes #1150110
#94. One of the things that I'm so proud of [about] that movie [Brokeback Mountain], was to see, within the past basically 10 years, how much has changed. When the Supreme Court [issued a ruling] just a little while ago, I felt like we had been part, a little part and parcel of that movement.

Jake Gyllenhaal

10 Things Quotes #1152225
#95. If you're a doctor or a lawyer or teacher, if you only get three things right out of 10, you're considered a failure.

Jamie Moyer

10 Things Quotes #1152871
#96. Religious Jews believe that all things come from God, as God owns everything. The Tanakh says, "The Lord makes some poor and others rich; he brings some down and lifts others up" (NLT, 1 Samuel 2:7). "The blessing of the LORD brings wealth, and he adds no trouble to it" (NIV, Proverbs 10:22).

H.W. Charles

10 Things Quotes #1165823
#97. I've always been very impatient. At age 10 I frankly found life boring, and I can remember age 9 having the awful thought, as it seems now looking back on it, A war! That should liven things up a bit!

Roger Bannister

10 Things Quotes #1168604
#98. One of the more depressing things about reading your fiction 25 years later, or 10 years later, is you realize the only things going on are things you made go on. Strange and interesting and new and wonderful things don't happen. It's the book you wrote; that's all.

Samuel R. Delany

10 Things Quotes #1177490
#99. I also think it was important for me and Freddie to be able to have a lot of time to share our lives at the beginning of our marriage rather than my coming home at 9 or 10 at night from the set. Things have really worked out for the best for both of us.

Sarah Michelle Gellar

10 Things Quotes #1179585
#100. I know people who enjoy having 10 people running around and doing things for them. I don't. I feel awkward in such situations. It gives you a false sense of importance.

Sonam Kapoor

10 Things Quotes #1185317

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top