Top 88 6 Days Quotes

#1. The biggest mistake I see people make is they are not on the right program. You should be circuit training and performing cardio 4-6 days a week (depending on time).

Scott Herman

6 Days Quotes #171327
#2. For 6 days a week I aim to get in between 18-23 miles.

Jonathan Brown

6 Days Quotes #113530
#3. The trouble with eating Italian is that 5 or 6 days later, you're hungry again.

George Miller

6 Days Quotes #1407449
#4. They both go together; you can't be in front of the camera hosting a fitness television show in front of 75 million households and not have trained 6 days per week year round - in a bikini no less.

Kiana Tom

6 Days Quotes #1376422
#5. I used to work at my dad's peanut mill, and worked 15 hours a day, 6 days a week. So, now, riding around on a nice tour bus and doing shows, you'd have to get picky to have a downside.

Luke Bryan

6 Days Quotes #1172481
#6. God made the world in 6 days. I can't even remember what I did last week.

Brian L. Tucker

6 Days Quotes #1133171
#7. I haven't known 6 days of happiness in my life.

Napoleon Bonaparte

6 Days Quotes #689614
#8. The consequence was, that the most sudden and visible good effects were perceived from the use of oranges and lemons; one of those who had taken them, being at the end of 6 days fit for duty.

James Lind

6 Days Quotes #564685
#9. 3 years, 1 month, 1 week, and 6 days since I'd seen daylight.

Susanne Winnacker

6 Days Quotes #473230
#10. Moving container from Kigali to Mombasa used to take 22 days, now it takes 6 days.

Paul Kagame

6 Days Quotes #369780
#11. The equilibrium of power between God and Human is getting so close; God has built the planet in 6 days and today we can destroy it within half a day.

M.F. Moonzajer

6 Days Quotes #176502
#12. The lemming types came out of their houses with flashlights. Going to light up the world with those flashlights, I guess." He laughed. "I stopped them all from watching Happy Days. Forced their IQs up a couple notches.

Chris Fuhrman

6 Days Quotes #8541
#13. There was no point in the gods trying to separate us. Whether we were on Earth or in hell, we'd spend the rest our days look for the other.

Taisha DeAza

6 Days Quotes #5909
#14. The worse things got, the more she loved him, the more certain she was that somehow they could handle the days ahead.

Karen Kingsbury

6 Days Quotes #8486
#15. When we are young, friends are, like everything else, a matter of course. In the old days we know what it means to have them.

Edvard Grieg

6 Days Quotes #8449
#16. Adolescence in my growing up period was truly "Happy Days," the title of a TV show connotating the quality of this life period.

Virgil Miller Newton

6 Days Quotes #8350
#17. In the glad old days, before the rise of modern morbidities ... it used to be thought a disadvantage to be misunderstood.

G.K. Chesterton

6 Days Quotes #8330
#18. There are some days when history is made. Yesterday was one - and I was honoured to be in Washington to watch Barack Obama being sworn in. During his soaring inaugural address, the new president gazed over a teeming National Mall that was crowded with more than a million people.

Des Browne

6 Days Quotes #8163
#19. We think of mortality so little these days ...
I thought of the stern Victorian determination to keep death in mind, the uncompromising tombstones.
Remember, pilgrim, as you pass by,
As you are now so once was I:
As I am so will you be ...

Tana French

6 Days Quotes #8144
#20. These days no one can make money on the goddamn airline business. The economics represent sheer hell.

C. R. Smith

6 Days Quotes #8034
#21. Now no one will listen to songs. The prophesied days have begun. Latest poem of mine, the world has lost its wonder, Don't break my heart, don't ring out.

Anna Akhmatova

6 Days Quotes #8014
#22. He's so full of alcohol, if you put a lighted wick in his mouth he'd burn for three days.

Groucho Marx

6 Days Quotes #7876
#23. Training is full-on. Some days I really don't want to get out of bed and hit that track again. Sunday and Monday morning sessions are always horrible. But who really looks forward to going to work on a Monday morning?

Jessica Ennis

6 Days Quotes #7794
#24. Unlike the days of the gold standard, it is impossible for the Federal Reserve to go bankrupt; it holds the legal monopoly of counterfeiting (of creating money out of thin air) in the entire country.

Murray Rothbard

6 Days Quotes #7647
#25. One of my most productive days was throwing away 1,000 lines of code.

Ken Thompson

6 Days Quotes #7359
#26. These days people wallow in enormous masses of sound.

Aulis Sallinen

6 Days Quotes #7181
#27. But what's regret anyway? Regret, I am learning these days, is a lot of things. But mostly, it's a slippery seed of longing, of looking back and asking yourself why you didn't know better when the answers were so obvious all along.

Allison Winn Scotch

6 Days Quotes #6777
#28. If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days.

Robin Williams

6 Days Quotes #6674
#29. Jayfeather might be one of the best, but there were days when being trained by a badger might be easier.

Erin Hunter

6 Days Quotes #6505
#30. Practically any Western has a homesteader in trouble, and a mysterious rider shows up off the range, solves the problem over two or three days, and then rides off into the sunset.

Lee Child

6 Days Quotes #1879380
#31. I still remember, all the nights that the world just passed us by. Its been 6 long years 18 days 24/7 trying to ease the pain of you and I.

Nick Moccia

6 Days Quotes #646970
#32. You p prepare a table before me in q the presence of my enemies; you r anoint my head with oil; my s cup overflows. 6 Surely [4] goodness and mercy [5] shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall t dwell [6] in the house of the LORD u forever.

Anonymous

6 Days Quotes #1816352
#33. I work 6:00 a.m. to midnight, seven days a week.

Jerry Falwell

6 Days Quotes #1797882
#34. Those were the days, you know. It's an English thing; as soon as it's gets to 6 pm, you have to go and have a drink. We used to stick to that religiously.

Andy Taylor

6 Days Quotes #1629803
#35. I've been locked up for 264 days.
1 window. 4 walls. 144 square feet of space. 26 letters in an alphabet I haven't spoken in 264 days of isolation.
6.336 hours since I've touched another human being.

Tahereh Mafi

6 Days Quotes #1493566
#36. You want to track Hollywood careers, look in the real estate section. You see a guy buy a house that costs $6 million, and you can literally start counting the days until he starts doing crappy movies.

Chris Rock

6 Days Quotes #1282181
#37. I have days when I go to the gym and I can't push that 315, but then I look at my video of me benching 6 reps at 315, and I know I did do that. That wasn't a dream. That wasn't some weird fantasy. So I know that next time I'll go in and I'll do that.

Joseph Gatt

6 Days Quotes #1264922
#38. Try Tart Cherry Juice. Studies have shown that drinking 6 oz. of Tart Cherry Juice twice a day seven days prior to the run and two days after can substantially reduce delayed muscle onset soreness.

Krista Albrecht

6 Days Quotes #1208561
#39. Certainly, goodness and mercy will stay close to me all the days of my life, and I will remain in the LORD'S house for days without end. Psalm 23:5-6

Linda Washington

6 Days Quotes #726747
#40. I really love something about being around the recording studios - you know, like, those days in the '80s they'd be, like, in the studio 'til 4, 5, 6 in the morning working on these songs.

Mark Ronson

6 Days Quotes #691229
#41. Inebriate of Air - am I
And Debauchee of Dew
Reeling - thro endless summer days
From Inns of Molten Blue -

Emily Dickinson

6 Days Quotes #8810
#42. Most days of the week, I wake up at 5:30 am and my run starts by 6 am. I am done with the run by 8 am and get to work between 9:30 am and 10 am. After a normal business day I am back home and in bed by 9:30 pm.

Amit Sheth

6 Days Quotes #536615
#43. December 29, 1946: Snowing this morning. The year seems to be dying in a light white blanket. Only three more days of this year, then comes a new one. Then, what? No one knows.
Diary of Bertha Kate Gaddis who passed away 6 months later, age 78, West Lafayette, IN.

Angie Klink

6 Days Quotes #523403
#44. No one pronounced Jerusalems Lot dead
on the morning of October 6;
no one knew it was.
Like the bodies of previous days
it retained every semblace of life

Stephen King

6 Days Quotes #448437
#45. I used to work, part time, in a deli, in those days when your parents made you work just so you should know what work was like. And you'd make 4, 5, 6, ten dollars.

Hector Elizondo

6 Days Quotes #425515
#46. The way we value black beauty has changed. I'm single now, but back in the slave days, I would have never been single. I'm 6 feet tall and I'm strong. Look at me, I'm a Mandingo.

Leslie Jones

6 Days Quotes #396578
#47. In the early days I was on the road 45-50 weeks a year, driving from gig to gig 6-8 weeks in a row. Not everyone can do that. The show becomes the easy part. Tt's the life on the road that is the hardest ... and you can't get any good at standup unless you do the road.

Henry Cho

6 Days Quotes #237510
#48. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. PSALM 23:6 NKJV

Max Lucado

6 Days Quotes #216361
#49. I was passionate about soccer. I still am. Odd, though - playing soccer always made me much more anxious than playing tennis. On soccer days, I'd be out of bed by 6 in the morning, all nervous. But I was always calm when it was time for a tennis match. I still don't know why.

Rafael Nadal

6 Days Quotes #90004
#50. You can go a month without food, you can live three days without water, but you can't go more then sixty seconds without HOPE.

Sean Swarner

6 Days Quotes #1361
#51. What else has a journalist to do these days, after all, but report life's miseries?

John Le Carre

6 Days Quotes #2431
#52. I wanted to keep the music very electronic, very filmic, and give it an almost sci-fi like quality. Music is a necessity for me. I go into the studio at least five days a week, every week, so once I had the idea and the template, the process was quick and fun.

Martin Gore

6 Days Quotes #2285
#53. It definitely gets challenging at times. I travel a lot more now, and its never easy having to leave the kids, even if its for a few days.

Peter Facinelli

6 Days Quotes #2225
#54. RVM Thoughts for Today
For those who love what they do , even working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week , is not work at all. It is just Fun.

R.v.m.

6 Days Quotes #2202
#55. Someday I hope Americans will not believe that anyone had to spend his or her days fighting for limited government because everyone they know wants maximum freedom and minimum statism.

Grover Norquist

6 Days Quotes #2143
#56. Concerning days on which to rest, Sundays are rather apt. Other good days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Euphrates Arnaut Moss

6 Days Quotes #2002
#57. Withstanding the cold develops vigor for the relaxing days of spring and summer. Besides, in this matter as in many others, it is evident that nature abhors a quitter.

Arthur C. Crandall

6 Days Quotes #1899
#58. The days of chivalry are not gone, notwithstanding Burke's grand dirge over them; they live still in that far-off worship paid by many a youth and man to the woman of whom he never dreams that he shall touch so much as her little finger or the hem of her robe.

George Eliot

6 Days Quotes #1737
#59. No holy place existed without us then,
no woodland, no dance, no sound.
Beyond all hope, I prayed those timeless
days we spent might be made twice as long.
I prayed one word: I want.
Someone, I tell you, will remember us,
even in another time.

Sappho

6 Days Quotes #1443
#60. It's life, that's all. There are no happy endings, just happy days, happy moments. The only real ending is death, and trust me, no one dies happy. And the price of not dying is that things change all the time, and the only thing you can count on is that there's not a thing you can do about it.

Jonathan Tropper

6 Days Quotes #2689
#61. Cast your mind on other days that we in coming days may be still the indomitable Irishry.

William Butler Yeats

6 Days Quotes #1264
#62. It's funny when I hear people complain - particularly about the most fabulous parts of being a designer, like when you're getting ready to work on a show. I don't even know that I'm tired. I could stay up for six days straight! No drugs, no coffee, no nothing. I'm just so excited.

Michael Kors

6 Days Quotes #1161
#63. In the early days of the Mormon Church, stewardship toward the land was a priority. It was a matter of survival in the desert.

Terry Tempest Williams

6 Days Quotes #783
#64. For years of our lives the days pass waywardly, featureless, without meaning, without particular happiness or unhappiness. Then, like turning over a tapestry when you have only known the back of it, there is spread the pattern.

Jane Gardam

6 Days Quotes #681
#65. I understand. You work very hard two days a week and you need a five-day weekend. That's normal.

Neil Simon

6 Days Quotes #656
#66. It is, he thought, the greatest luxury of our existence, no matter how miserable, that we don't know our allotted span of days.

John Katzenbach

6 Days Quotes #524
#67. The halcyon days of childhood, a time when everything lay open before him, when the most minor episodes could be construed as events and every chance encounter ... gave rise to fresh insights.

Ivan Klima

6 Days Quotes #280
#68. Just when I think I hate fashion, I hate clothes, I'm seized by this crazy thing that I have to do. I have this little studio now where I just draw. I can be in the room for three days and not even look up.

Isaac Mizrahi

6 Days Quotes #135
#69. In France today, people no longer eat as much heavy food and fat as they did 15 or 20 years ago. These days, French cooking, through the influence of 'grande cuisine,' has become a bit lighter. And we are beginning to discover the original flavors of our produce.

Joel Robuchon

6 Days Quotes #5
#70. In three days," he continued, "I will be your husband. I will take a solemn vow to protect you until death do us part. Do you understand what that means?"
"You'll save me from marauding minotaurs?

Julia Quinn

6 Days Quotes #4552
#71. Will I get nights of ecstasy?"
"And days. Ecstasy all the time.

Ilona Andrews

6 Days Quotes #5625
#72. No I'm not. It might benefit you to go back and have a look at what some of our founding fathers really believed, instead of relying so much on what people these days tell you they believed.

Harper Lee

6 Days Quotes #5613
#73. In my early days, I was eager to learn and to do things, and therefore I learned quickly.

Sitting Bull

6 Days Quotes #5350
#74. Learning that flowered in days of yore In these our times is thought a bore. Once knowledge was a well to drink of; Now having fun is all men think of.

John Guy

6 Days Quotes #5221
#75. Because those four days in the mountains, they changed us. I gave you a piece of me. And you must have given me a piece of yourself, too, because you wouldn't have come here otherwise. You would have let go. I can't let go of you, Britt. And I don't want you to let go of me.

Becca Fitzpatrick

6 Days Quotes #4952
#76. There are blessings in being close to the soil, in raising your own food even if it is only a garden in your yard and a fruit tree or two. Those families will be fortunate who, in the last days, have an adequate supply of food because of their foresight and ability to produce their own.

Ezra Taft Benson

6 Days Quotes #4877
#77. When I look at my life and the lives of my female friends these days - with our dizzying number of opportunities and talents - I sometimes feel as though we are all mice in a giant experimental maze, scurrying around frantically, trying to find our way through.

Elizabeth Gilbert

6 Days Quotes #4671
#78. Now I know what it's like to be a rock star. No, I didn't sleep with 5 groupies at once. But I was interviewed about 45 times in 5 days in 3 cities.

Tony Visconti

6 Days Quotes #4604
#79. ...they were triplets and as mutually indistinguishable as peas in a pod or days in a prison.

Ian McDonald

6 Days Quotes #4566
#80. Such fickle days of love when pain and ecstasy share the same hour

Richard Paul Evans

6 Days Quotes #5833
#81. There is something, like a feeling, that reminds me of happy days filled with exploration and imagination. Days where the rest of the world fell behind me and only left a friend.

Angeles Kossio

6 Days Quotes #4329
#82. It is possible to state as a general principle that the mesodermic phagocytes, which originally (as in the sponges of our days) acted as digestive cells, retained their role to absorb the dead or weakened parts of the organism as much as different foreign intruders.

Elie Metchnikoff

6 Days Quotes #3982
#83. The Kon-Tiki expedition opened my eyes to what the ocean really is. It is a conveyor and not an isolator. The ocean has been man's highway from the days he built the first buoyant ships, long before he tamed the horse, invented wheels, and cut roads through the virgin jungles.

Thor Heyerdahl

6 Days Quotes #3610
#84. It used to be that phrases and lines would come into my head, often many of them in a period of five days or a week, and maybe I didn't know what I was talking about, but the words had a kind of heaviness or deliciousness to them.

Donald Hall

6 Days Quotes #3588
#85. Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.

Zig Ziglar

6 Days Quotes #3242
#86. You might think you're a good liar, but you're not. I'm better at this than you are. Your professional lying days were limited to junkies and whores, but I routinely lie to Congress . . . Well, never mind. I suppose we're not that different after all.

Larry Correia

6 Days Quotes #3081
#87. There is no shortcut to life. To the end of our days, life is a lesson imperfectly learned.

Harrison Salisbury

6 Days Quotes #3028
#88. The true strength of rulers and empires lies not in armies or emotions, but in the belief of men that they are inflexibly open and truthful and legal. As soon as a government departs from that standard it ceases to be anything more than 'the gang in possession,' and its days are numbered.

H.G.Wells

6 Days Quotes #2904

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top