Top 100 3 A M Quotes

#1. I have a small child, so the idea of getting up at 3 a.m. to train before a day of shooting ... I just don't have it in me, although I have so much respect for people who do.

Amy Adams

3 A M Quotes #39995
#2. I remember saying things, but I have no idea what was said. It was generally a friendly conversation. - Associated Press reporter Jack Sullivan, attempting to recount a 3 A.M. exchange we had at a dinner party and inadvertently describing the past ten years of my life.

Chuck Klosterman

3 A M Quotes #63208
#3. If I'm going to be staying up until 3 A.M., it should be for world peace and not shampoo sales.

Mona Sutphen

3 A M Quotes #85826
#4. Comedy can be, especially in a writer's room, really aggressive, kind of a very male-dominated room, and it would be hard for women. It's not a nurturing place. It's not like a lot of women are going to say, I can't wait to live that lifestyle and be in a writer's room until 2 or 3 a.m.

Ellen DeGeneres

3 A M Quotes #234655
#5. Meanwhile the 3 a.m. drunks of the world would lay in their beds, trying in vain to sleep, and deserving that rest, if they could find it.

Charles Bukowski

3 A M Quotes #305715
#6. At 3 o'clock in the morning on tour when you're sober is a lot less fun than 3 a.m. when you're drunk in a bar or in a nightclub. But having said that, 9 in the morning on tour sober is immeasurably better than 9 a.m. on tour when you're hung over and feeling like death.

Moby

3 A M Quotes #379428
#7. You wonder why I don't
answer your 3 a.m. phone calls.
When you say "I miss you",
I begin to undress myself out of habit.

Sierra DeMulder

3 A M Quotes #426523
#8. People hate negative tactics, but the fact is, as the 3 A.M. ad demonstrates, they can be very effective.

Susan Estrich

3 A M Quotes #436009
#9. At 3 A.M., I'm still up watching videos of jazz heroes I never saw live. It's so thrilling. And not just the music. The Internet is changing the future of fund-raising. I'm thrilled by the potential.

Bonnie Raitt

3 A M Quotes #645611
#10. I usually plan to read a book for a half-hour before bed, but then I end up staying awake until 3 A.M. to finish it. Fortunately, my dog doesn't mind when I keep the bedside lamp on.

Amanda Hocking

3 A M Quotes #692937
#11. Arizonans should not be judged disdainfully and from a distance by people whose closest contacts with Hispanics are with fine men and women who trim their lawns and put plates in front of them at restaurants, not with illegal immigrants passing through their backyards at 3 A.M.

George Will

3 A M Quotes #747185
#12. I've had some pretty awful jobs that I don't miss, like working on a nightclub door, or compiling VIP lists at 3 A.M. in the morning, but sometimes it's just got to be done.

Luke Evans

3 A M Quotes #914009
#13. Keep a note pad and pencil on your bedside table. Million-dollar ideas sometimes strike at 3 A.M.

H. Jackson Brown Jr.

3 A M Quotes #920106
#14. I have an obligation to do press, but I don't have an obligation to stay out dancing until 3 A.M.

Joss Whedon

3 A M Quotes #928381
#15. In my own experience as a C.E.O., I would find myself laying awake at 3 A.M. asking questions about my business, and there weren't management books out there that could help me.

Ben Horowitz

3 A M Quotes #931093
#16. Hold on ... Say your son or daughter has just gotten killed in a car accident and you're plastered out of your mind at 3 a.m. Are you going to be able to handle that?

Rob Ford

3 A M Quotes #947968
#17. The only ones I really dislike are the E.D. patients. I don't understand why they get to wake Michael up at 3 a.m. if they get an erection, but I have to wait until 7.

Eli Easton

3 A M Quotes #952949
#18. When I hear women talking about how their wedding is going to be/was the best day of their life, I can't help but think, You just haven't taken enough MDMA in a field at 3 a.m., love.

Caitlin Moran

3 A M Quotes #989289
#19. I wake up late, say 10 or 11, because we've usually been out and about town until 2 or 3 A.M. listening to music at the jazz clubs or hitting the jazz clubs post-theater.

Tamara Tunie

3 A M Quotes #1036823
#20. I joke that if she [Debbie Wasserman Schultz] could find a 3 a.m. slot in the Home Shopping Network, she would grab that. So those emails only confirm what we knew.

Jonathan Tasini

3 A M Quotes #1043879
#21. It was almost as if a 3 a.m. religion existed, one that was self-reliant and relished how the world can be lived upside-down but still lived to its fullest potential.

James Altucher

3 A M Quotes #1062677
#22. I don't have actors as friends. There's no actor who's my 3 A.M. friend. There are a couple of musicians whom I can call friends, and I have a close knit group of friends whom I feel comfortable with.

Pritam Chakraborty

3 A M Quotes #1114409
#23. Are you still awake?' he might ask in the intimate whisper of 3 a.m. lovers who half arise, warm and happy, to find they have been in someone's company during all those lost hours of sleep.

Arthur Phillips

3 A M Quotes #1144841
#24. What if you could just invent your family, your home, your life?
You could. You could call Sunday Wednesday. Be awake and living at 3 a.m. Use T-shirts instead of sheets. Eat lettuce like an apple. Blow your nose on socks.
Take four unrelated people and make a family.

Sarah Ellis

3 A M Quotes #1228802
#25. I used to think that all great recordings happened at about 3 A.M.

Tom Waits

3 A M Quotes #1389468
#26. I've become a day writer: most people start as night writers, and I used to be, but something happened to my endocrine system. I do miss the 3 A.M. writing jags.

Douglas Coupland

3 A M Quotes #1448959
#27. I usually get up at 3 A.M. I don't require a lot of sleep, and if I get tired, I'll take a powernap during the day.

Dolly Parton

3 A M Quotes #1539856
#28. My kids probably stay up too late. My wife goes to bed around 3 A.M., and I follow around 7 A.M., but it works.

John Travolta

3 A M Quotes #1560235
#29. I don't make cocktails with whisky. I'll always drink it with a little bit of water. I love Negronis early on, but for me drinking whisky is something I do at the end of an evening. It's a midnight-to-3-a.m. drink for me.

Patrick Grant

3 A M Quotes #1577184
#30. I've tried many different types of alarm apps, but the tried and true is the iPhone alarm. I like it because you can label your alarms. For my personal amusement, I've labeled them 3 a.m. for 'ridiculously early,' 3:30 is just 'early,' and 4 is 'slacker.'

Savannah Guthrie

3 A M Quotes #1586208
#31. Inspiration hits me at the most annoying times. Like when I am on my bicycle going back home from the studio at 3 a.m.. I've many crackly recordings into my mobile phone practically inaudible from the wind rushing into the handset!

Imogen Heap

3 A M Quotes #1621692
#32. Insomnia

I wonder
If those talks matter
Few done in the clarity of day
Or the many
Done at 3 a.m. in the morning

Irum Zahra

3 A M Quotes #1769701
#33. I wake my wife up at 3 a.m. and say, "Listen to this!"

Barry Hannah

3 A M Quotes #1777954
#34. I'm signed to a U.S. label, and I didn't enjoy the 3 A.M. phone calls. I'm not a great sleeper, so I didn't enjoy being woken up.

Estelle

3 A M Quotes #1796113
#35. When you play in a band, you're in phase with people. When you're a DJ, you're totally off-phase. Your work time is 3 A.M. - 5 A.M. and I don't think you can connect. You're miserable the whole time. Whenever I see a DJ in the airport, they are always on the verge of crying.

Thomas Mars

3 A M Quotes #1814674
#36. I just close my eyes and act like I'm a 3-year-old. I try to get as close to a childlike level as possible because we were all artists back then. So you just close your eyes and think back to when you were as young as you can remember and had the least barriers to your creativity.

Kanye West

3 A M Quotes #3396
#37. I'm not a big believer in long-term planning and far-off goals. In fact, I generally set 3-month and 6-month dreamlines. The variables change too much and in-the-future distance becomes an excuse for postponing action.

Tim Ferriss

3 A M Quotes #9813
#38. continues in book 3 of the series: Long Night Moon. If you'd like to know when I publish a new book, visit my website to sign up for my new release email alerts! I also hope

S.M. Reine

3 A M Quotes #37783
#39. I'm certainly really rather tall at 6 foot 3, and I've been this way since I was 14, but for years, women who are even 5 foot 10 have come up to me in the street and said, 'Oh, it's so nice to see a woman who is taller than me. I've always felt like a giant.'

Gwendoline Christie

3 A M Quotes #65556
#40. That's why I admired that kid who spelled it wrong on purpose so he could sit down. He knew he wasn't going to win, so why stand there for 3 hours.
First round. "Cat, K-A-T, I'm outta here." Then as he passed you, "Ha! I know there's 2 T's.

Brian Regan

3 A M Quotes #103132
#41. I'm always striving to lose weight. And it's not a matter of wanting to be a size 3 again - I brought out my leotards, and a friend thought they were doll clothes. Being heavy isn't good for you. How long can your heart take the strain? So, I never give up, but it's hard.

Liz Torres

3 A M Quotes #115438
#42. I enjoy reading and I'm a huge kindle fan, the device you can read eBooks with. One of the best inventions of all times. I just recently purchased a Dostojewski collection, for just $1. At that rate I will probably own 3 million books soon.

Robert Pattinson

3 A M Quotes #145293
#43. Leaders must (1) define the business of the business, (2) create a winning strategy, (3) communicate persuasively, (4) behave with integrity, (5) respect others, and (6) act.

Judith M Bardwick

3 A M Quotes #148575
#44. The wind blows where it chooses, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit (John 3:8 NRSV). To be born of the Spirit is to step into a freedom that we never imagined before. It is to trust that the Spirit

Henri J.M. Nouwen

3 A M Quotes #150901
#45. I'm not sure if it's cause I'm getting old, but my heels have to be 3.5 inch or less, or a chunky heel.

Solange Knowles

3 A M Quotes #154630
#46. I confess to being a compulsive list maker- everything gets ordered into one of these categories: 1) Things I Must Do, 2) Things I Have To Do Or I'm A Dead Woman and 3) The Scary List.

Margaret Sherry

3 A M Quotes #166024
#47. I don't do method acting. If I play a farmer, I'm not gonna spend 3 weeks on a chicken farm. That's a bit too much for me.

Carice Van Houten

3 A M Quotes #167791
#48. You're asking if I'm happy? I've got 87 million in the bank, I've got a Rolls Royce, I've got 3 stalkers, I'm about to go on the board at Manchester City, I'm part of the greatest band in the world. Am I happy with that? No, I'm not! I want more!

Noel Gallagher

3 A M Quotes #201307
#49. Similarly, classroom reprimands sometimes function as reinforcers because of the attention that goes with them (from classmates as well as from the teacher).3 If a "reward" has no effect on a behavior, then it's not a reward: Again, it's what actually happens that matters.

Susan M. Schneider

3 A M Quotes #206936
#50. People have said I'm the candidate of anger. Well, we have a right to be angry. We lost 3 million jobs. We lost our place as the moral leader of the world.

Howard Dean

3 A M Quotes #255227
#51. I'm like the king of the low-budget sequel. People ask, 'What film are you gonna do next?' 'I don't know, but it's probably got a 3 or 4 in the title.'

Scott Adkins

3 A M Quotes #266908
#52. 1. I'm brilliant
2. I'm charming
3. I'm hung like a thoroughbred
4. I've stopped all philandering
5. I'm highly skilled, as you've learned the other night.
P.S. Stop staring at my hands. I know what you want me to with them.

K.A. Tucker

3 A M Quotes #271799
#53. You want a beer?" she said. A beer! At 3:01 a.m. Ridiculous. "Yes, please.

Graeme Simsion

3 A M Quotes #298630
#54. My wife loves me but she don't like me. I'm still in the trenches every day. I'm still buildin' my name, and it's growin' rapidly, but not fast enough to where I can relax at home with my kids and my wife. I'm always on the road, 3 months at a time, 6 months at a time.

Aaron Dontez Yates

3 A M Quotes #300742
#55. I'd get home at 3:30 A.M. from the bar after my shift ended at 1. I'd write jokes, film it, and then sleep. So I did that for two years.

Katie Nolan

3 A M Quotes #311405
#56. I'm very happy where 3-D is going, which is that it's becoming a choice - and thankfully, most people are still choosing 2-D.

Christopher Nolan

3 A M Quotes #319694
#57. St. Louis still is going to be a special place for me, whether I'm playing 3,000 miles away or 5,000 miles away.

Albert Pujols

3 A M Quotes #336455
#58. After a life of being entombed, essentially a slave to an unfair beginning,
I am free. I'm a liberated whore of the world with little to no inhibitions."
(Annie from upcoming book 3)

Robert Kimbrell

3 A M Quotes #378725
#59. Don't call me crazy.I'm a survivor. I do what I have to do to survive.

Stieg Larsson

3 A M Quotes #381899
#60. I'm not brave. I'm just incredibly observant." Steve has discovered that the more you observe, the more data you collect, the more patterns you see, and the more boldly you can act. As Steve would say, "This is a big idea!"3

Tina Seelig

3 A M Quotes #387799
#61. When you called for your installation appointment, the Telephone Company would say: "We will have an installer in your area between the hours of 9 A.M. October 3 and the following spring. Will someone be at home?" And you would say yes, if you wanted a phone.

Dave Barry

3 A M Quotes #418490
#62. Plain white T-shirts do it for me every time. You can spend anything from £3 to £50 on a T-shirt, but I've bought some great ones from H&M, as well as shelling out on Duffer Of St George and a Polish label I discovered while filming 'Robin Hood' in Hungary called Scotch And Soda.

Jonas Armstrong

3 A M Quotes #423376
#63. I'm glad the NCAA is pushing back the 3-point line a foot. I'm a big supporter of the 3-point shot; it's exciting. I hope the high schools adopt the same rule.

Morgan Wootten

3 A M Quotes #447391
#64. I'm very proud of Seungri. I worked over a year for my album, but one day YG told Seungri to make an album and he made one in just 2 weeks. Ah, maybe 3 weeks. He's a true genius. I'm jealous of his propulsion.

G-Dragon

3 A M Quotes #473314
#65. Sunscreen is my number 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 tip. I'm a fanatic, partially because I live in L.A. and have fair skin and freckles, and partially because of my kids. My mom always made me wear sunscreen and I'm trying to be that mom for them.

Alison Sweeney

3 A M Quotes #486323
#66. I have been in the series for over 3 years - 3 series. There will be a fourth series next year which of course I won't be in because I'm now dead. So in total I appeared in 25 episodes.

Richard Briers

3 A M Quotes #495276
#67. I'm an actor, and I don't look at myself as providing comic relief. I have done diverse and dark roles such as a psycho, murderer, and others in films such as 'Don', 'Eklavya' and '3 Idiots.'

Boman Irani

3 A M Quotes #518272
#68. I'm my most creative between 3 and 5 a.m. That's the way I've always been.

Marilyn Manson

3 A M Quotes #576960
#69. A revolution is to bring on change and we're spiritual people trying to bring on spiritual change. It might sound like I'm a dreamer, but economic models have reached their height of evolution. Technology has evolved. What hasn't evolved is mankind's spirituality; everything is from 3,000 years ago.

Damian Marley

3 A M Quotes #579235
#70. I'm very used to hurricanes. I'm from Puerto Rico and we have 3 or 4 a year. When you have no power, no light, no email, no place to go, you realize who your loved ones are and where you are in your life at that moment.

Luis D. Ortiz

3 A M Quotes #601876
#71. The combination of the CGI, 3-D, and sound effects, it's just impossible to separate them. It gives you a more immersive experience, and I prefer that.

M. Night Shyamalan

3 A M Quotes #616490
#72. I think, as a filmmaker, my style of filmmaking is very well-suited to 3-D anyway, so it's not like I'm having to change a huge amount of the way I shoot to work in 3-D. I think you could probably dimensionalize some of my movies and they would make very good 3-D films.

Paul W. S. Anderson

3 A M Quotes #636759
#73. So finally I came up with a thing that felt really pure, and I'm Christian, so when I hear about death I have a lot of hope because I believe in Jesus and life after death, and John 3:16.

Victoria Jackson

3 A M Quotes #652113
#74. My friends back from the East Coast jokingly call me 'Hollywood,' and they assume I'm out at Hollywood parties, but I'm a domesticated guy with 3 kids.

Bill Lawrence

3 A M Quotes #675371
#75. [Richard] remembered asking Tommy once why he didn't want to transition into a woman.
"And lose my cock, balls and prostate? Are you kidding me? Honey, I'm still all man. I'm just a man with decoration."
Tommy Wilkins, A Very Tate Christmas (Tate Pack #3)

Vicktor Alexander

3 A M Quotes #690984
#76. I'm not a person. I'm just 3 mental illnesses stacked on top of each other wearing a trench coat.

Unknown

3 A M Quotes #702492
#77. For me, writing is the only thing that passes the three tests of metier: (1) when I'm doing it, I don't feel that I should be doing something else instead: (2) it produces a sense of accomplishment and, nce in a while, pride; and (3) it's frightening.

Gloria Steinem

3 A M Quotes #717424
#78. A word on 'Kingdom of Heaven:' if you get the four-disc set, which is 3 hr. 8 min., you'll see why it's such a good movie. It was a real passion project, and it's the film I'm most proud of. I think it was treated incredibly unfairly.

Ridley Scott

3 A M Quotes #725550
#79. In the past 3-4 years I've developed a habit of keeping numerous small cassette recorders in my house and in a bag with me so that I'm able to commit to tape memory song ideas on a constant basis.

Dwight Yoakam

3 A M Quotes #734557
#80. Mitt Romney is running for president again. That will be attempt No. 3. Well, everybody needs a hobby. He's almost certainly running, and I'm almost certainly retiring, so I don't care.

David Letterman

3 A M Quotes #736685
#81. That's why I think it hurt us, whereas these other bands [I'm assuming he means the other Big 3 -Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica] they kept doing their thing, just METAL. METAL. METAL. METAL. We didn't do that, we took a little but of a turn.

Charlie Benante

3 A M Quotes #759372
#82. My tunes and numbers are here. They have filled my years, the years when I refused to die. And in order to do that I wrote, I wrote, I wrote, at noon or 3:00 A.M.
So as not to be dead.

Ray Bradbury

3 A M Quotes #767197
#83. You lie awake at 3 in the morning thinking of story ideas. You're online at 8 a.m. on a Sunday or midnight on a Wednesday. It's a job that you never push aside.

James Daly

3 A M Quotes #800616
#84. I go on at least 2-3 auditions a week in the pursuit of more work. So I'm constantly working on material and constantly honing and trying to perfect a craft that is never perfectible - it's always new, and it's always different. It's always a work in progress.

Jake Busey

3 A M Quotes #815656
#85. I feel more as if I'm shaping something with my hands. I feel as if I've always wanted to get to that state. Like a blind man in a dark room had some clay, what would he make? I end up with 2 or 3 forms on a canvas, but it gets very physical for me.

Philip Guston

3 A M Quotes #818462
#86. I'm 0 for 3 with marriage - the scoreboard doesn't lie, never has. So what we all have is a marriage of the heart. To sully or contaminate or radically disrespect this union with a shameful contract is something that I will leave to the amateurs and the Bible grippers.

Charlie Sheen

3 A M Quotes #820700
#87. I may be 5 ft. 3 in., but my team makes me feel like I'm 10 feet tall, and it's a beautiful relationship. My teammates rely on me to lead and unite them with my words, and I love that my words make the boat go fast.

Mary Whipple

3 A M Quotes #834831
#88. Being a competitor, you always believe you can come back. I'll be up at 3 in the morning watching World Cup races in my hotel whether I'm in Asia on a business trip or in New York City and have to get up in 2 hours.

Apolo Ohno

3 A M Quotes #838870
#89. I'm not in the business to make people aware of me, and publicists are very expensive - they're $3,500 a month! I don't want to spend that kind of money so I can get a stupid article in 'Interview' magazine.

Debi Mazar

3 A M Quotes #839511
#90. The beginning of a book is always the hardest part for me. I'm a Chapter 3 kind of writer, which means I naturally start at Chapter 3.

Kami Garcia

3 A M Quotes #839663
#91. When it comes to cooking and eating, I always try to preach that life is about moderation. Even if I'm having beef for dinner, it's probably going to be a 3-4 ounce portion with heaps and heaps of vegetables.

Michael Symon

3 A M Quotes #843361
#92. Career development is a process. It is driven by a combination of five factors: (1) interests, (2) skills and abilities, (3) passions, (4) personality, and (5) opportunities. Each of these five elements is critical and influential in the trajectory of your career.

Kenneth M. Settel

3 A M Quotes #847683
#93. Whether I appear in 'Avatar 2' or 'Avatar 3', I always feel I'm a part of the 'Avatar' team.

Stephen Lang

3 A M Quotes #849353
#94. He's stuck at 3:14 a.m. with only the moon to talk to.

Miranda July

3 A M Quotes #853357
#95. 'Law 3' shows my growth as a rapper. I don't really like maintaining, so on every project, I'm going to show you my growth.

Shy Glizzy

3 A M Quotes #865511
#96. I'm one of 3; I have a 16-year-old sister and an 11-year-old brother. We're all very close. We're an interesting family, and we moved a lot when I was younger. I feel like we are very tight knit because we had to sort of jump and leave places and start over again and again.

David Lambert

3 A M Quotes #883868
#97. she'd wager that they weren't single moms who'd had to poke the radiator vents with a yardstick at 3:00 a.m. to prove that there weren't any snakes hiding in the dark tunnels.

Jodi Picoult

3 A M Quotes #885172
#98. I really love showing up at work at 10 A.M., trying to make it funny until 3 P.M., and then going home. It's like comedy bankers' hours.

Chris Eigeman

3 A M Quotes #918394
#99. I write four books a year. I'm very fortunate that I write quickly; around 3,500 words a day. Being strict about delineating my writing time and personal life, as well as keeping distractions at bay, is the only way I can accomplish this.

Alexander McCall Smith

3 A M Quotes #918692
#100. I write while my son is at school. At about 7:45 A.M., I walk him there, with the dogs, then walk them for another forty minutes or so, go home and chain myself to the desk a little before 9 A.M., and try not to be distracted until I hear my son plunge through the front door at about 3 P.M.

Geraldine Brooks

3 A M Quotes #959625

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top