Top 100 14 Years Old Quotes

#1. I was 14 years old when I started rapping and I was terrible. I fell in love with it though and when that happens with me I become super passionate and go all the way with it.

G-Eazy

14 Years Old Quotes #7810
#2. I've always been a huge proponent for education; I graduated high school at 14 years old and graduated college at 17 years old.

Katherine McNamara

14 Years Old Quotes #11137
#3. I am a great football player. I had my own club when I was 14 years old. Football is in my blood, and I have been a fan of Fulham for the last 30 years.

Mohamed Al-Fayed

14 Years Old Quotes #24466
#4. I started off with classical music, and I got into jazz when I was about 14 years old. And I've been playing jazz ever since.

Herbie Hancock

14 Years Old Quotes #51992
#5. I grew up in New York, in the Village, and I started going to Stella Adler pretty young. I was 13 or 14 years old. But I was also really shy when I was growing up.

Steven Strait

14 Years Old Quotes #53357
#6. When I was 14 years old, I had the opportunity to meet Buddy Holly. I asked him how he got that big, powerful sound out of his guitar amp. He said, 'I blew a speaker and decided not to get it fixed.'

Robbie Robertson

14 Years Old Quotes #57625
#7. I was always small. I was a leadoff hitter growing up, until I was 13 or 14 years old and had a little growth spurt and started hitting home runs.

Ryan Braun

14 Years Old Quotes #95349
#8. I was just such a quiet kid. I found boxing when I was 14 years old. I went down to the gym because my brother, who used to beat me up all the time, introduced me to boxing. I found boxing to be a sport that I felt safe in because I controlled what was in those four squares.

Sugar Ray Leonard

14 Years Old Quotes #134417
#9. I think people like to think I'm in some way financially dependent on my family - on my dad - but the fact of the matter is I've been emancipated from my father since I was 14 years old. That's something people don't know or understand.

Devon Aoki

14 Years Old Quotes #188998
#10. As tempting as it seems to wear tennis shoes with your tux, don't do it. I think it looks ridiculous. If you're 14 years old, maybe give it a shot. In general, don't portray anything that says 'I'm too cool and I don't care.'

Paul Feig

14 Years Old Quotes #205566
#11. Steve Laurence is the only person that was on the first 'Tonight Show,' right to the end. He was a little high school boy, 14 years old.

Jayne Meadows

14 Years Old Quotes #222621
#12. I didn't learn to read until I was almost 14 years old. Reading out loud for me was a nightmare because I would mispronounce words or reconstruct things that weren't even there. That's when one of my teachers discovered I had a learning disability called dyslexia. Once I got help, I read very well!

Patricia Polacco

14 Years Old Quotes #261090
#13. It's that way all the way down the line. I've got a boy coaching college ball and another son coaching high school. All the way down to summer leagues, all the way down to kids who are 14 years old. All those teams have a closer.

Bruce Sutter

14 Years Old Quotes #264651
#14. I was 14 years old in August of 1968 and had earned the money and had managed to get tickets as a guest of the Massachusetts delegation to the Republican convention in Miami and where I was on the floor in the Rockefeller demonstrations.

Richard Norton Smith

14 Years Old Quotes #272802
#15. The first professional training I received of any kind was when I was 14 years old and we were in Kansas City, Missouri. I attended the Kansas City Art Institute for one summer.

Marc Davis

14 Years Old Quotes #320596
#16. I remember listening to Cube's music when I was like 14 years old, my friends listening to it up in Toronto.

Scott Speedman

14 Years Old Quotes #370244
#17. My mother saw a movie when she was 14 years old. I forget the name of the movie, but one of the lead characters was named Lark. She decided then she would name me and she stuck to it, and here I am.

Lark Voorhies

14 Years Old Quotes #372677
#18. It was with a homosexual, I was barely 14 years old. But let's be fair, I wasn't the only one who did it. He was a man in Bauru that all our team visited.

Pele

14 Years Old Quotes #381871
#19. I'm a working mom. I've been working since I was 14 years old.

Sarah Steelman

14 Years Old Quotes #406295
#20. I have two rules when you come to my house on Halloween. Wear a costume - 'cause if you've manned your door at your own house, you know how many kids will roll up, 14 years old with no costume and an attitude. My other rule: don't grab. Let me assess you and then design a candy situation for you.

Greg Behrendt

14 Years Old Quotes #422134
#21. I read a lot of bad scripts and weird television shows. I don't know. There's a lot of work out there I was reading at 14 years old and noticing this lack of thought. And then, reading 'Afterschool,' that's full of thought. It was bursting with ideas.

Ezra Miller

14 Years Old Quotes #428242
#22. Up until the time I was 14 years old, I was sure that I was going to be a big-league baseball player. But that dream came to a rude awakening when I got cut from my high school baseball team.

Phil Knight

14 Years Old Quotes #447936
#23. The dove act? I'm still working on it. I don't think it's perfect yet. I got my first pair of doves when I was 14 years old. That was the beginning of the formation of that act. So it's been 24 years now that I've been working on it.

Lance Burton

14 Years Old Quotes #544727
#24. I could have gone the route of a lot of these former child actors, but I didn't want that for myself. Like I said, when I was 14 years old, I decided to quit. I didn't ever want to do it again.

Macaulay Culkin

14 Years Old Quotes #651900
#25. When I was 14 years old, I was with my parents at a restaurant. Some people came in and said, 'Would you like to be a model?' I went to see them, and they said, 'You have to lose seven kilos.' I said, 'No, I want to eat French fries.'

Nora Arnezeder

14 Years Old Quotes #712869
#26. Failure is predictable if you break laws, success is predictable if you obey laws. I discovered and learned that truth when I was 14 years old. Not everyone discovers that. Some people take a lifetime to learn that.

Myles Munroe

14 Years Old Quotes #741649
#27. When I see myself at 14 years old I can put my hands on my head and think: 'How could I have done that?' but at that time it had sense for me. You do the same when you're 20. And now, when you look at people who are 20 years old you ask yourself: 'Was I like that? Was I really like that?'

Javier Bardem

14 Years Old Quotes #815267
#28. I first read Dostoyevsky when I was 14 years old and was entranced. Dostoyevsky truly is a writer for 14-year-olds, and I mean that in the most approving way - approving of his energy, and rage, his endless pessimism, and endless innocence.

Joshua Cohen

14 Years Old Quotes #922658
#29. My mother born in Mexico, but was Lebanese in origin. She born 1902 the same year my father arrived to Mexico when he was 14 years old.

Carlos Slim

14 Years Old Quotes #944903
#30. When I was 14 years old, I was crazy about Dr. Seuss. I loved the words he made up, and I just thought, 'Well, if he can make up words, then I can make up words.'

Evangeline Lilly

14 Years Old Quotes #978867
#31. I love comics. I like to do everything I used to do when I was 14-years-old.

John Singleton

14 Years Old Quotes #1001462
#32. Picking locks or handcuffs for me is not really a big deal, I can do it pretty much in seconds, I've been doing since I was 14 years old. I used to sit on my bed as a kid with a pick set and you know just picking locks and stuff, so I'm used to it.

Criss Angel

14 Years Old Quotes #1008236
#33. I've had the same barber since I was about 14 years old.

Victor Cruz

14 Years Old Quotes #1042140
#34. I've been riding for 36 years. I started when I was 14-years-old. I was one of those crazy guys, riding wheelies up and down the streets, all the time. I love riding. It's in my blood.

Emilio Rivera

14 Years Old Quotes #1073666
#35. From my first dunk at 14 years old to my second NCAA Championship at the University of Tennessee, my intense training with my dad was always to credit.

Candace Parker

14 Years Old Quotes #1076933
#36. When I was growing up, I never really knew my father. I didn't get to know my father until I was about 14 years old.

Cole Hauser

14 Years Old Quotes #1103444
#37. When I was 14 years old, I literally just had to cut off all my ends because I was just a frizzball from the sun, like I absolutely killed my hair. So from that day on, I had leave-in conditioner stuck to me 24/7.

Laura Enever

14 Years Old Quotes #1116275
#38. My parents were mourning the death of my sister. She was killed in a car accident before I was born, and I didn't know she existed until I was 13 or 14 years old. I knew I was growing up in a house where people were angry and sad.

Andrew Hudgins

14 Years Old Quotes #1165948
#39. I'd done two years' worth of extra work, and all my friends who I would go on auditions with went to school for acting. These were kids who knew when they were 14 years old that this was what they wanted to do with their lives, and they prepared for it, and they're getting canned at every audition.

Michelle Rodriguez

14 Years Old Quotes #1233420
#40. Fucked Up
Set up
Faced up
Jacked up
Sitting there in chokey
14 years old

No lock on the door
But no way out
No joking
No hoping
No nothing
Pinned Down.

Shane MacGowan

14 Years Old Quotes #1260324
#41. I have been involved with 'Spring Awakening' for six years. I am 20 now - I just turned 20 in August - and I originally auditioned when I was 14 years old. I auditioned for Michael Mayer, Duncan Sheik and Steven Sater.

Lea Michele

14 Years Old Quotes #1282048
#42. I've been writing songs since I was 14 years old, and that's my true love.

Rick Springfield

14 Years Old Quotes #1291560
#43. When I was 14 years old, I went on location to film 'Mrs. Doubtfire' for five months, and my high school was not happy. My job meant an increased workload for teachers, and they were not equipped to handle a 'non-traditional' student. So, during filming, they kicked me out.

Lisa Jakub

14 Years Old Quotes #1296108
#44. From 1967 to '70, Nigeria fought a war - the Nigeria-Biafra war. And in the middle of that war, I was 14 years old. We spent much of our time with my mother cooking. For the army - my father joined the army as a brigadier - the Biafran army. We were on the Biafran side.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

14 Years Old Quotes #1345536
#45. I'd always wanted to make a record with Jim Dickinson, and I'd known about his boys for years, ... He reminded me that when they were 13 or 14 years old they had a punk rock band and I'd called him and wanted to make a record with them then.

John Hiatt

14 Years Old Quotes #1374848
#46. I've been playing music for over 20 years now. I started playing when I was 14 years old. To everyone who has said I was an overnight success ... where have you been the last 20 years?

Randy Houser

14 Years Old Quotes #1400875
#47. Serena and I have done some great career planning, and we're playing really at the peak of our tennis right now. I think tennis has been a sport where people play this insane schedule from 14 years old, so of course at 26, it's over. We've really paced ourselves.

Venus Williams

14 Years Old Quotes #1436480
#48. I've always been into leopard print. No joke, when I was 14 years old I wanted my entire room to be covered in it.

Kim Kardashian

14 Years Old Quotes #1445759
#49. When I was 14 years old, I decided I could cook. It was either that or puberty.

Dom DeLuise

14 Years Old Quotes #1518141
#50. I was 14 years old. I did an audition for extra work as an actor, with two lines. Suddenly I was auditioning for a bigger role, and then got a part on a Portuguese TV series at age 15. My whole life changed completely.

Diogo Morgado

14 Years Old Quotes #1545350
#51. I think when you're 14 years old, I think you're sort of looking for markers that prove you're an adult and you're independent of your parents.

Koren Zailckas

14 Years Old Quotes #1596361
#52. To me, the noise of a threshing machine is better music than a lot of music I hear nowadays. I took a man's place in the threshing crew when I was only 14 years old.

Clyde Tombaugh

14 Years Old Quotes #1633857
#53. I lost my brother in a car wreck when I was 14 years old. When I decided I wanted to be a country singer, my dad always told me, 'Son, you should write a song about your brother.'

Blake Shelton

14 Years Old Quotes #1654928
#54. I wasn't the one managing my career back then, that was the problem - I was 14 years old.

Leif Garrett

14 Years Old Quotes #1668928
#55. I found myself in the middle of a race riot when I was about 14 years old, and I found someone pointing a gun at me and telling me to run or they'd shoot me.

Tracy Chapman

14 Years Old Quotes #1672681
#56. As a youngster in the little orphanage home in New Orleans, I was the bugler of the institution. When I got to be around 13 or 14 years old, they took me off the bugle and put me in the little brass band.

Louis Armstrong

14 Years Old Quotes #1700469
#57. When I was 14 -years-old, I made this PowerPoint presentation, and I invited my parents into my room and gave them popcorn. It was called 'Project Hollywood 2004' and it worked. I moved to L.A. in January of 2004.

Emma Stone

14 Years Old Quotes #1717259
#58. The main thing is that it's nice to see these young people - 9 to 14 years old - take the opportunity to get more involved in their health and fitness. We need more kids to be more active.

Rafer Johnson

14 Years Old Quotes #1727620
#59. I was in 30-plus clubs when I was 14 years old.

T-Pain

14 Years Old Quotes #1769795
#60. When I was 14 years old, I was a huge fan of the Velvets, the Stooges and the Modern Lovers. They are my three favourite bands. I never get sick of 'em.

Evan Dando

14 Years Old Quotes #1781179
#61. The first song that I wrote was when I was with The Del Rios. I was like 14 years old but I was always putting my thoughts down on paper even before then because it was like an escape - a way of unleashing all the stuff.

William Bell

14 Years Old Quotes #1836824
#62. I became enamored with photography when I was about 13 or 14 years old. I've been at it ever since. I studied seriously in the '70s.

Leonard Nimoy

14 Years Old Quotes #1853578
#63. My fan base is extremely random. It's the 14-year-old white kid sitting next to your auntie from St. Luke's Baptist Church, to the 20-year-old Black girl who probably would go to a Rihanna concert, but she's coming to my show.

Robert Glasper

14 Years Old Quotes #7814
#64. My father was an Episcopal minister, and for 14 years my family lived in China, in a city called Wuchang. We four children spoke Chinese before we spoke English. We left when the communists came, in the early 1930s. I was about 5 years old.

Audrey Meadows

14 Years Old Quotes #16558
#65. I put a flower in someone's locker when I was 15 years old. This girl, called Maria. Maybe I was 14. She actually thought it was from someone else, and the other guy claimed it as well, which was just great.

Robert Pattinson

14 Years Old Quotes #69025
#66. I really have fans that are from 14 or 15 years old to 60.

Wyclef Jean

14 Years Old Quotes #128266
#67. I went to England when I was 13-years=old and then I went again when I was 14. When I went for the second time I felt like the first summer I was there it was a waste because I didn't exist yet.

Pirjo Honkasalo

14 Years Old Quotes #216103
#68. I started my own business because my parents had no dowry for me, and I was worried. I ran it from their Martha Vineyard's summer house. I baby-sat for a 14-year-old boy all summer and was giving him time-outs, even though I was two years younger than him.

Chelsea Handler

14 Years Old Quotes #266953
#69. When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.

Mark Twain

14 Years Old Quotes #309639
#70. I started daily training at the age of 14. When I was 16 years old, I was running twice a day.

Sebastian Coe

14 Years Old Quotes #347312
#71. Living in New York after 14 years, I'm such an outdoors kind of person. I love gardening and building things. I like restoring old furniture.

Paige Butcher

14 Years Old Quotes #370086
#72. I thought about making movies. It hit me when I was about 14, 15 years old.

Michelle Rodriguez

14 Years Old Quotes #414403
#73. The other thing that was very noticeable on that tour, not so much in the video, was the new young element that were coming to our shows ... I started to see some very young people in the audience ... maybe 14, 15, 16 years old.

David Coverdale

14 Years Old Quotes #422269
#74. When I'm around authority, I still feel like I'm 14 or 15 years old.

Kyle Chandler

14 Years Old Quotes #491255
#75. There's no idea that can't be explained to a thoughtful 14-year-old. If the thoughtful 14-year-old doesn't get it, it is your fault, not the 14-year-old's.

Malcolm Gladwell

14 Years Old Quotes #512317
#76. I used to MC a bit when I was young - 14 or 15 years old.

Maajid Nawaz

14 Years Old Quotes #565954
#77. I always thought when I hit 50 years old that'd be it for the travel. I don't have to tell you - you wait at an airport, your flight's delayed, get on a 14-hour flight, get off, get stuck in traffic, you get to the hotel and the room service is closed.

Brian Setzer

14 Years Old Quotes #578515
#78. I was probably like 13 years old, 14. And I used to walk home doing the beatbox from school. That's how I created it. There was no walkmans back then, no iPods, no CDs. There was just me. Back then there was the boom box.

Doug E. Fresh

14 Years Old Quotes #584198
#79. I was 12 years fittin' to be a billionaire; I was 15 years old as a millionaire. I've been rich since I was 14. My son has been a millionaire since he was 12, so that's just the life. We've been playing with money since young.

Birdman

14 Years Old Quotes #606885
#80. Evidence is now available to indicate that the 14-to-18- year-old group is an increasing segment of the smoking population. RJR-T must soon establish a successful new brand in this market if our position in the industry is to be maintained over the long term.

R. J. Reynolds

14 Years Old Quotes #617082
#81. When they saw me walking down the street smoking a cigar, they'd say, 'Hey, that 14-year-old kid may be going places.' Of course it's also a good prop on the stage ... When you can't think of what you're supposed to say next, you can puff on your cigar until you think of your next line.

George Burns

14 Years Old Quotes #635883
#82. Going out on the road as a 14- or 15-year old and playing clubs with 20-year old guys was just not acceptable.

Anne Boleyn

14 Years Old Quotes #700931
#83. My brother Joseph, who is 14 years older than me, was already on his national military compulsory service when I was 4 years old, the age from which I remember myself.

Aaron Ciechanover

14 Years Old Quotes #756919
#84. The older I get, the more I realize I'm becoming people's role models and that's freaky to me. That's not what you intend to do when you set out to be a musician, to be a little 14-year-old's role model.

Ingrid Michaelson

14 Years Old Quotes #819891
#85. What first got me involved in politics was being 14, and a youth organizer comes to my house with a van full of 14 year old girls. "Hey, you want to go to the beach with us? But first we're going to go support the cannery workers' strike in Watsonville."

Boots Riley

14 Years Old Quotes #906804
#86. Why did the 14-year old Mexican girl end up pregnant? Because her teacher told her to go do an essay.

Carlos Mencia

14 Years Old Quotes #953937
#87. I went to work at 11 years old. I became governor. It's not a big deal. Work doesn't hurt anybody. I'm all for not allowing a 12-year-old to work 40 hours. But a 12-year-old working eight to 10 hours a week or a 14-year-old working 12 to 15 hours a week is not bad.

Paul LePage

14 Years Old Quotes #1033137
#88. I was kind of smart enough when I was young, 14 or 15 years old, to realize that if you're ever going to do anything and step out of the shadow of your own dad - not only in hockey, but in life itself - you're going to have to learn you're Brett and not 'Bobby's son.'

Brett Hull

14 Years Old Quotes #1048708
#89. The universe is almost 14 billion years old, and, wow! Life had no problem starting here on Earth! I think it would be inexcusably egocentric of us to suggest that we're alone in the universe.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

14 Years Old Quotes #1056064
#90. I have never made a movie that's attracted a 14-year-old boy.

Robert Altman

14 Years Old Quotes #1099471
#91. You're literally sized up with measuring tape as a 13- or 14-year-old girl. I wanted to opt out of that experience.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

14 Years Old Quotes #1271994
#92. As women, we can't look old. We can't be fat. We're supposed to look like the 14-year-old models in Vogue, who are younger and younger and skinnier and skinnier, and they are air-brushed and contoured and Photoshopped.

Erica Jong

14 Years Old Quotes #1327098
#93. There is always that one band that comes along when you are 14 or 15 years old that manages to hit you in just the right way and changes your whole perception of things

Alex Turner

14 Years Old Quotes #1391529
#94. I started playing the drums when I was 10 years old, I think because it was fun. And then when I hit adolescence around 14, I sorta liked girls, so drums became more of a passion, and I started playing in bands.

Mitchell Joachim

14 Years Old Quotes #1450839
#95. I was in high school in 1953 when the Committee of One Million circulated a petition urging that Red China - one third of the world's population - be excluded from the United Nations. And I remember I refused to sign it, at 14 or 15 years old.

Brian Dennehy

14 Years Old Quotes #1507500
#96. I had given up practising my Jewish religion when I was a 14-year-old girl and did not begin to feel Jewish again until I had returned to God.

Edith Stein

14 Years Old Quotes #1606476
#97. I'm 14 years in the game, ... There's some kids that weren't even born when my first album came out. I wanted to draw a timeline between my old stuff and my new stuff and bridge it to where there's a level of continuity.

DJ Quik

14 Years Old Quotes #1628631
#98. In the time it takes you to understand a 14-year-old, he turns 15.

Robert Breault

14 Years Old Quotes #1671855
#99. I had doors slammed in my face as a 14-year-old because my boobs were too big.

Jessica Simpson

14 Years Old Quotes #1709683
#100. I've been singing since I was 8 years old and working in clubs since I was 14. I've been working full time since I was 16.

Randy Travis

14 Years Old Quotes #1779290

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top