Top 11 14 Year Old Boy Quotes

#1. My wife changes the way that I dress. She makes me dress nicer than I want to dress. I feel like I perpetually dress like a 14-year-old boy, and she makes me stand up straight and wear clean clothes.

Adam Driver

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #122565
#2. I started my own business because my parents had no dowry for me, and I was worried. I ran it from their Martha Vineyard's summer house. I baby-sat for a 14-year-old boy all summer and was giving him time-outs, even though I was two years younger than him.

Chelsea Handler

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #266953
#3. When you see a 14-year-old boy who has never known what peace looks like for a day in his life, there's part of you as a human being that feels some degree, you can say, compassion for the fact that these boys have known war, famine, violence and death from the day they were born.

Amanda Lindhout

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #409007
#4. A guy may wear a suit and have a high-paying job and appear very mature, but essentially, he's a 14-year-old boy.

Rainn Wilson

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #468214
#5. I was really enjoying one of the screenings of 'Beautiful Creatures' and there was this little 14-year-old boy sitting next to me in the screening and I was laughing at all the jokes and I just felt really judged. I had to keep it down a bit. It's a bit embarrassing.

Alice Englert

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #663354
#6. You have the maturity of a 14-year-old boy!" Kennedy hisses.
"And you have the chest of one.

Emma Chase

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #1054958
#7. I have never made a movie that's attracted a 14-year-old boy.

Robert Altman

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #1099471
#8. I'm blessed. I have a 13-year-old girl's eye and a 14 year-old boy's eye. I've been given the gift of sight by people who decided to donate organs. I try to do as much organ-donor work as I can.

Mandy Patinkin

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #1354361
#9. I'm built like a 14-year-old boy. I have no waist, so anything I wear has to have a lot of trickeration going on. I don't fit into girl dresses. I can't just slip it on.

Julie Bowen

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #1392737
#10. You seldom get a censorship attempt from a 14-year-old boy. It's the adults who get upset.

Robert Cormier

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #1759986
#11. The other thing is this industry has decided it only has one market. Unlike any other industry in the world, unlike film or books or sports even, this industry has decided it has only one market and that's 14 year old boys.

Rob Walton

14 Year Old Boy Quotes #1016781

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top