Top 100 14 Years Quotes

#1. I was 14 years old when I started rapping and I was terrible. I fell in love with it though and when that happens with me I become super passionate and go all the way with it.

G-Eazy

14 Years Quotes #7810
#2. I've always been a huge proponent for education; I graduated high school at 14 years old and graduated college at 17 years old.

Katherine McNamara

14 Years Quotes #11137
#3. My father was an Episcopal minister, and for 14 years my family lived in China, in a city called Wuchang. We four children spoke Chinese before we spoke English. We left when the communists came, in the early 1930s. I was about 5 years old.

Audrey Meadows

14 Years Quotes #16558
#4. For 14 years, I'd been on medication for the pinched nerve, the arthritis, the muscle spasms in my neck, and I'd lost my tolerance for pills. If I had a single drink, the alcohol, on top of the pills, would make me groggy.

Betty Ford

14 Years Quotes #18260
#5. My role 14 years ago in Richard III - that was the first time I played a bad guy and learned a lot about it - they have all the fun!

Denzel Washington

14 Years Quotes #24039
#6. I am a great football player. I had my own club when I was 14 years old. Football is in my blood, and I have been a fan of Fulham for the last 30 years.

Mohamed Al-Fayed

14 Years Quotes #24466
#7. I started off with classical music, and I got into jazz when I was about 14 years old. And I've been playing jazz ever since.

Herbie Hancock

14 Years Quotes #51992
#8. I grew up in New York, in the Village, and I started going to Stella Adler pretty young. I was 13 or 14 years old. But I was also really shy when I was growing up.

Steven Strait

14 Years Quotes #53357
#9. When I was 14 years old, I had the opportunity to meet Buddy Holly. I asked him how he got that big, powerful sound out of his guitar amp. He said, 'I blew a speaker and decided not to get it fixed.'

Robbie Robertson

14 Years Quotes #57625
#10. I was always small. I was a leadoff hitter growing up, until I was 13 or 14 years old and had a little growth spurt and started hitting home runs.

Ryan Braun

14 Years Quotes #95349
#11. I've got Flossie dog, and she is great. She and I are still in love, 14 years. That's a relationship that works.

Drew Barrymore

14 Years Quotes #95759
#12. Snow-capped Snowdon has been an iconic Welsh image for centuries. It is shocking to think that in just 14 years, snow on this great mountain could become nothing but a permanent and distant memory.

Lembit Opik

14 Years Quotes #119931
#13. It took me 14 years to write poems about Vietnam. I had never thought about writing about it, and in a way I had been systematically writing around it.

Yusef Komunyakaa

14 Years Quotes #129588
#14. I was just such a quiet kid. I found boxing when I was 14 years old. I went down to the gym because my brother, who used to beat me up all the time, introduced me to boxing. I found boxing to be a sport that I felt safe in because I controlled what was in those four squares.

Sugar Ray Leonard

14 Years Quotes #134417
#15. I made 22 million in 14 years ... with taxes, and travel and everything else, it gets blown out the window ... which is why I still need to work.

Boomer Esiason

14 Years Quotes #152033
#16. In the state of Mississippi, Many Years Ago, a boy of 14 years got a taste of Southern law.

Phil Ochs

14 Years Quotes #183567
#17. For 14 years no PM had gone to Jammu and Kashmir. Atal ji changed that and went to Jammu and Kashmir. He gave 3 Mantas- Insaniyat, Jamhuriat and Kashmiriyat (Humanity, democracy and J&K). We aspire to walk on that path

Narendra Modi

14 Years Quotes #186798
#18. I think people like to think I'm in some way financially dependent on my family - on my dad - but the fact of the matter is I've been emancipated from my father since I was 14 years old. That's something people don't know or understand.

Devon Aoki

14 Years Quotes #188998
#19. I am a creator of TV shows. 'Lifestyle' ran for 14 years ... that was pleasurable. We also had 'Runaway' for eight years. We did two years of a show called 'The Start of Something Big', and we did a network series called 'Fame, Fortune and Romance.'

Robin Leach

14 Years Quotes #189729
#20. Because I worked as a newspaper reporter for about 14 years before attempting my first novel, I learned to write under almost any circumstances- by candle light, in longhand, in African villages where there was no power, under shelling in Kurdistan.

Geraldine Brooks

14 Years Quotes #202738
#21. As tempting as it seems to wear tennis shoes with your tux, don't do it. I think it looks ridiculous. If you're 14 years old, maybe give it a shot. In general, don't portray anything that says 'I'm too cool and I don't care.'

Paul Feig

14 Years Quotes #205566
#22. While Roberts wanted to give the impression he respected the right to privacy and the precedent of Roe vs. Wade, his answers look dangerously similar to the responses (Associate Justice) Clarence Thomas gave senators during his confirmation hearings 14 years ago.

Nancy Keenan

14 Years Quotes #220472
#23. Steve Laurence is the only person that was on the first 'Tonight Show,' right to the end. He was a little high school boy, 14 years old.

Jayne Meadows

14 Years Quotes #222621
#24. I only started to understand the concept of "environmental protection" 14 years ago. I was an ambassador for a charity event, and the staff told me that the consumption of disposable chopsticks in China, per year, could result in the devastation of unimaginable acres of forest.

Li Bingbing

14 Years Quotes #237757
#25. I was born late - what my mother calls the last kick of a dying horse. There's three of us children, but I'm 13 or 14 years younger than my brother and sister.

Paul O'Grady

14 Years Quotes #243872
#26. I didn't learn to read until I was almost 14 years old. Reading out loud for me was a nightmare because I would mispronounce words or reconstruct things that weren't even there. That's when one of my teachers discovered I had a learning disability called dyslexia. Once I got help, I read very well!

Patricia Polacco

14 Years Quotes #261090
#27. It's that way all the way down the line. I've got a boy coaching college ball and another son coaching high school. All the way down to summer leagues, all the way down to kids who are 14 years old. All those teams have a closer.

Bruce Sutter

14 Years Quotes #264651
#28. I was 14 years old in August of 1968 and had earned the money and had managed to get tickets as a guest of the Massachusetts delegation to the Republican convention in Miami and where I was on the floor in the Rockefeller demonstrations.

Richard Norton Smith

14 Years Quotes #272802
#29. My tattoo is of a cannon in Vancouver that I got in a fleeting moment of stupidity maybe 14 years ago. A lot of people have really beautiful tattoos, and I get real tattoo envy. But then other people basically just treat them like bumper stickers for their bodies.

Ryan Reynolds

14 Years Quotes #283897
#30. I really feel like that concept of enjoying the now and not worrying about the future is what my coach has been trying to teach me for 14 years - and that is what has made me such a different athlete 10 years later, and that is what has made me strong enough mentally to make this Olympic team.

Melanie Roach

14 Years Quotes #286844
#31. The first professional training I received of any kind was when I was 14 years old and we were in Kansas City, Missouri. I attended the Kansas City Art Institute for one summer.

Marc Davis

14 Years Quotes #320596
#32. I had the privilege of chairing Judge Samuel Alito confirmation hearing in 1990. And at that time, he had practiced law for 14 years, but only represented one client, the United States government.

Edward Kennedy

14 Years Quotes #321415
#33. Living in New York after 14 years, I'm such an outdoors kind of person. I love gardening and building things. I like restoring old furniture.

Paige Butcher

14 Years Quotes #370086
#34. I remember listening to Cube's music when I was like 14 years old, my friends listening to it up in Toronto.

Scott Speedman

14 Years Quotes #370244
#35. My mother saw a movie when she was 14 years old. I forget the name of the movie, but one of the lead characters was named Lark. She decided then she would name me and she stuck to it, and here I am.

Lark Voorhies

14 Years Quotes #372677
#36. It was with a homosexual, I was barely 14 years old. But let's be fair, I wasn't the only one who did it. He was a man in Bauru that all our team visited.

Pele

14 Years Quotes #381871
#37. I'm a working mom. I've been working since I was 14 years old.

Sarah Steelman

14 Years Quotes #406295
#38. I have two rules when you come to my house on Halloween. Wear a costume - 'cause if you've manned your door at your own house, you know how many kids will roll up, 14 years old with no costume and an attitude. My other rule: don't grab. Let me assess you and then design a candy situation for you.

Greg Behrendt

14 Years Quotes #422134
#39. I read a lot of bad scripts and weird television shows. I don't know. There's a lot of work out there I was reading at 14 years old and noticing this lack of thought. And then, reading 'Afterschool,' that's full of thought. It was bursting with ideas.

Ezra Miller

14 Years Quotes #428242
#40. Up until the time I was 14 years old, I was sure that I was going to be a big-league baseball player. But that dream came to a rude awakening when I got cut from my high school baseball team.

Phil Knight

14 Years Quotes #447936
#41. I have played in the West for 14 years. I played against Dustin Byfuglien a lot. So it's not like I've been out East for my whole career and never played against the guy. That may have been blown out of proportion, I think.

Chris Pronger

14 Years Quotes #481313
#42. I've been accustomed to being famous and having a certain level of attention for 14 years, but in the last few months, it's changed. It's like on the arcade game, I've gone up to the next level.

Kylie Minogue

14 Years Quotes #499000
#43. There is a streetlight in front of Soo Yeon's house. From there to home, it takes 280 steps. If we have been walking away from each other for 14 years, how many steps will it take to get back? If she doesn't come even if I wait, that doesn't mean that she abandoned me.. it means she is on her way.

Ha Jung-woo

14 Years Quotes #542335
#44. The dove act? I'm still working on it. I don't think it's perfect yet. I got my first pair of doves when I was 14 years old. That was the beginning of the formation of that act. So it's been 24 years now that I've been working on it.

Lance Burton

14 Years Quotes #544727
#45. Racing is a very selfish, self-centred, self-glorifying thing. My wife's life for 14 years was centered around me. It was all about me. It was all for my ego.

Greg LeMond

14 Years Quotes #549970
#46. I started in theater; I did theater in New York for 14 years before I even thought about doing movies - I never thought about being in a film; it just never occurred to me.

Lin Shaye

14 Years Quotes #557580
#47. In terms of writing about horses, I fell backwards into that. I was intent on getting a Ph.D., becoming a professor, and writing on history but I got sick 14 years ago when I was 19. Getting sick derailed that plan completely.

Laura Hillenbrand

14 Years Quotes #563435
#48. When you are part of a community for 14 years, it inevitably shapes you. I will always have a part of Ferrari beside me; a part of my heart will always be red.

Michael Schumacher

14 Years Quotes #582899
#49. I love living in Utah. I was born here but raised in L.A., but we decided about 13, 14 years ago to come here to Utah.

Donny Osmond

14 Years Quotes #640112
#50. I could have gone the route of a lot of these former child actors, but I didn't want that for myself. Like I said, when I was 14 years old, I decided to quit. I didn't ever want to do it again.

Macaulay Culkin

14 Years Quotes #651900
#51. About 13-14 years ago, I went back to my alma mater, Fairfax High School, and ran into the music teacher. She invited me to come speak to the kids about the viability of a music career. When I went into the room where I used to play every day in a big orchestra, they had nothing!

Flea

14 Years Quotes #679464
#52. When I was 14 years old, I was with my parents at a restaurant. Some people came in and said, 'Would you like to be a model?' I went to see them, and they said, 'You have to lose seven kilos.' I said, 'No, I want to eat French fries.'

Nora Arnezeder

14 Years Quotes #712869
#53. I realized not long ago that by the time I leave this Earth, no matter when it is I will have officially only spent approximately 14 years of my life where I did not have to deal with cancer.

Jenna Morasca

14 Years Quotes #725048
#54. Failure is predictable if you break laws, success is predictable if you obey laws. I discovered and learned that truth when I was 14 years old. Not everyone discovers that. Some people take a lifetime to learn that.

Myles Munroe

14 Years Quotes #741649
#55. My brother Joseph, who is 14 years older than me, was already on his national military compulsory service when I was 4 years old, the age from which I remember myself.

Aaron Ciechanover

14 Years Quotes #756919
#56. When I see myself at 14 years old I can put my hands on my head and think: 'How could I have done that?' but at that time it had sense for me. You do the same when you're 20. And now, when you look at people who are 20 years old you ask yourself: 'Was I like that? Was I really like that?'

Javier Bardem

14 Years Quotes #815267
#57. In 1987, I had no idea who Steven Isserlis was. We met at the Spoleto Festival in Charleston, South Carolina. It was originally just an Italian summer festival, but for the past 14 years, there's also been a spring festival in America.

Joshua Bell

14 Years Quotes #839946
#58. I consider myself British and have very happy memories of the UK. I spent the first 14 years of my life in England and never wanted to leave. When I was in Australia I went back to England a lot.

Naomi Watts

14 Years Quotes #847774
#59. Diet and supplements and exercise programs aren't what is achieving longevity. Having a faith-based community can add four to 14 years.

Dan Buettner

14 Years Quotes #903353
#60. I'm 47, my girlfriend's 33; she's 14 years younger than me, back of the net!

Steve Coogan

14 Years Quotes #917804
#61. I first read Dostoyevsky when I was 14 years old and was entranced. Dostoyevsky truly is a writer for 14-year-olds, and I mean that in the most approving way - approving of his energy, and rage, his endless pessimism, and endless innocence.

Joshua Cohen

14 Years Quotes #922658
#62. My mother born in Mexico, but was Lebanese in origin. She born 1902 the same year my father arrived to Mexico when he was 14 years old.

Carlos Slim

14 Years Quotes #944903
#63. After working for 14 years on Wall Street and growing up in a family with strong roots in small business, I know how important the entrepreneurial spirit is to attaining the American dream.

Ellen Tauscher

14 Years Quotes #964747
#64. When I was 14 years old, I was crazy about Dr. Seuss. I loved the words he made up, and I just thought, 'Well, if he can make up words, then I can make up words.'

Evangeline Lilly

14 Years Quotes #978867
#65. I love comics. I like to do everything I used to do when I was 14-years-old.

John Singleton

14 Years Quotes #1001462
#66. Picking locks or handcuffs for me is not really a big deal, I can do it pretty much in seconds, I've been doing since I was 14 years old. I used to sit on my bed as a kid with a pick set and you know just picking locks and stuff, so I'm used to it.

Criss Angel

14 Years Quotes #1008236
#67. I've had the same barber since I was about 14 years old.

Victor Cruz

14 Years Quotes #1042140
#68. I've been riding for 36 years. I started when I was 14-years-old. I was one of those crazy guys, riding wheelies up and down the streets, all the time. I love riding. It's in my blood.

Emilio Rivera

14 Years Quotes #1073666
#69. From my first dunk at 14 years old to my second NCAA Championship at the University of Tennessee, my intense training with my dad was always to credit.

Candace Parker

14 Years Quotes #1076933
#70. When I was growing up, I never really knew my father. I didn't get to know my father until I was about 14 years old.

Cole Hauser

14 Years Quotes #1103444
#71. I want to work for Nigeria, my blood is here. I captained this team for 14 years, and it is my country. But you people think if there is no Super Eagles we won't exist. I came from another country to coach the Super Eagles so don't think if we don't win my career is over, no. It's just starting.

Stephen Keshi

14 Years Quotes #1105843
#72. After 14 years of dieting, there are only two things I've never lost. Hope and weight.

Cathy Guisewite

14 Years Quotes #1110049
#73. When I was 14 years old, I literally just had to cut off all my ends because I was just a frizzball from the sun, like I absolutely killed my hair. So from that day on, I had leave-in conditioner stuck to me 24/7.

Laura Enever

14 Years Quotes #1116275
#74. Obviously this prison has been controversial ever since the first detainees arrived in Guantanamo more than 14 years ago.

Audie Cornish

14 Years Quotes #1124759
#75. Today baseball is currently enjoying a run of more than 14 years without interruption, a record that would have been inconceivable in the 1990s.

David Cone

14 Years Quotes #1132449
#76. I was staying at my friend's house and he told me about the drug Prednisone. It took me 14 years to discover it. And there are a lot of times that would have helped me out over the years. I can't believe I'd never even heard of it, though.

Hamilton Leithauser

14 Years Quotes #1142078
#77. Writing takes a lot of patience. It usually takes me a year to write a book. One time, it took me 14 years to write a book, not that I worked on it every day.

Avi

14 Years Quotes #1143794
#78. We established a regime that left creativity unregulated. Now it was unregulated because copyright law only covered "printing." Copyright law did not control derivative work. And copyright law granted this protection for the limited time of 14 years.

Lawrence Lessig

14 Years Quotes #1165137
#79. My parents were mourning the death of my sister. She was killed in a car accident before I was born, and I didn't know she existed until I was 13 or 14 years old. I knew I was growing up in a house where people were angry and sad.

Andrew Hudgins

14 Years Quotes #1165948
#80. What Hollywood has done through the years is glamorized it even more, made it sexy, made it sensuous, and dwelled on those pleasure aspects, completing ignoring the fact that Hollywood as an industry, was pointing the gun at young people - pointing a gun at them when they were 12 to 14 years.

Joe Eszterhas

14 Years Quotes #1192315
#81. In 1964, at the age of 39, Flannery O'Connor died from complications of lupus. She had lived with this autoimmune disease for 14 years, primarily confined to her mother's farm, Andalusia, in Milledgeville, Ga.

Floyd Skloot

14 Years Quotes #1224330
#82. I'd done two years' worth of extra work, and all my friends who I would go on auditions with went to school for acting. These were kids who knew when they were 14 years old that this was what they wanted to do with their lives, and they prepared for it, and they're getting canned at every audition.

Michelle Rodriguez

14 Years Quotes #1233420
#83. Fucked Up
Set up
Faced up
Jacked up
Sitting there in chokey
14 years old

No lock on the door
But no way out
No joking
No hoping
No nothing
Pinned Down.

Shane MacGowan

14 Years Quotes #1260324
#84. By the time the United States went to war with Afghanistan in the fall of 2001, I had made three trips to the country. I covered the fall of the Taliban in Kandahar and have been returning routinely for the past 14 years.

Lynsey Addario

14 Years Quotes #1274545
#85. I have been involved with 'Spring Awakening' for six years. I am 20 now - I just turned 20 in August - and I originally auditioned when I was 14 years old. I auditioned for Michael Mayer, Duncan Sheik and Steven Sater.

Lea Michele

14 Years Quotes #1282048
#86. I've been in these tabloids for 14 years now, and at some point you just become a Zen master of it all

Brad Pitt

14 Years Quotes #1287229
#87. I've been writing songs since I was 14 years old, and that's my true love.

Rick Springfield

14 Years Quotes #1291560
#88. When I was 14 years old, I went on location to film 'Mrs. Doubtfire' for five months, and my high school was not happy. My job meant an increased workload for teachers, and they were not equipped to handle a 'non-traditional' student. So, during filming, they kicked me out.

Lisa Jakub

14 Years Quotes #1296108
#89. The biggest problem has been exhaustion. I've spent about 6 of the last 14 years completely bedridden.

Laura Hillenbrand

14 Years Quotes #1323842
#90. The world was not supportive. They look at me as a joke for 13 to 14 years until I could prove feasibility; then I had competitors. Those that laughed at me became my competitors.

Ada Yonath

14 Years Quotes #1327155
#91. From 1967 to '70, Nigeria fought a war - the Nigeria-Biafra war. And in the middle of that war, I was 14 years old. We spent much of our time with my mother cooking. For the army - my father joined the army as a brigadier - the Biafran army. We were on the Biafran side.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

14 Years Quotes #1345536
#92. I'd always wanted to make a record with Jim Dickinson, and I'd known about his boys for years, ... He reminded me that when they were 13 or 14 years old they had a punk rock band and I'd called him and wanted to make a record with them then.

John Hiatt

14 Years Quotes #1374848
#93. I've been playing music for over 20 years now. I started playing when I was 14 years old. To everyone who has said I was an overnight success ... where have you been the last 20 years?

Randy Houser

14 Years Quotes #1400875
#94. Writing is a key differentiator. I've used it for 14 years. Writing will not just lead to differentiation. Writing is the credibility you need to create buyer confidence

Jeffrey Gitomer

14 Years Quotes #1402945
#95. Serena and I have done some great career planning, and we're playing really at the peak of our tennis right now. I think tennis has been a sport where people play this insane schedule from 14 years old, so of course at 26, it's over. We've really paced ourselves.

Venus Williams

14 Years Quotes #1436480
#96. I've always been into leopard print. No joke, when I was 14 years old I wanted my entire room to be covered in it.

Kim Kardashian

14 Years Quotes #1445759
#97. I live in Brooklyn. I moved here 14 years ago for the cheap rent. It was a little embarrassing because I was raised in Manhattan, and so I was a bit of a snob about the other boroughs.

Colson Whitehead

14 Years Quotes #1447303
#98. My dad was part of the Oriole way. I think he was there 14 years in the minor leagues; I think seven of those years, they had the same people in place. So it was about continuity. It was about stability.

Cal Ripken Jr.

14 Years Quotes #1484312
#99. I have been raising money for the past 14 years for diabetes research.

John Ratzenberger

14 Years Quotes #1496664
#100. Nokia was number one for 14 years and still has the chance to be so again,

Jorma Ollila

14 Years Quotes #1505331

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top