Top 59 5 O'clock Quotes

#1. Some people thinks that I'm the Antichrist, which would be a really good disguise for the Antichrist. You'd never see a pudgy, out-of-shape guy, 5 o'clock in the afternoon, being the Antichrist, would you?

Glenn Beck

5 O'clock Quotes #52352
#2. For writing, I get up early in the morning - 5 o'clock, 4:30. I'm a morning person ... So I try to do it while people are asleep. The mornings are the nicest.

Patti Scialfa

5 O'clock Quotes #45795
#3. You were up at 5 o'clock in the morning, and then you'd ride in a caravan, because we didn't have big movie trucks or trailers that is the hardware of a movie camp.

Marguerite Moreau

5 O'clock Quotes #1514584
#4. My father-in-law gets up at 5 o'clock in the morning and watches the Discovery Channel. I don't know why there's this big rush to do this.

Jeff Foxworthy

5 O'clock Quotes #1499565
#5. It wasn't always easy getting up at 5 o'clock in the morning to go to the rink. Sometimes I wanted to just go back to sleep.

Nancy Kerrigan

5 O'clock Quotes #1332907
#6. I'd watch my father get up at 5 o'clock and go down to the Eastern Market in Detroit to do the shopping for his restaurant, and get that business going and then go out on his vending machine business.

Ed Bradley

5 O'clock Quotes #1287222
#7. Nixon's shifty eyes and perpetual 5 o'clock shadow made him a natural fit for caricatured villainy.

Richard Corliss

5 O'clock Quotes #1266919
#8. One of the most difficult things for people who have been successful in sports is adapting to the daily world where you can't get an answer from someone until 5 o'clock tomorrow. There is always an excuse. Living 40 or 50 years like that doesn't get too exciting after a while.

Mark Spitz

5 O'clock Quotes #1159408
#9. The best thing that could ever happen to any one of us is that all our sins would be broadcast on the 5 o' clock news.

Derek Webb

5 O'clock Quotes #1158802
#10. Everyone runs around trying to find a place where they still serve breakfast because eating breakfast, even if it's 5 o'clock in the afternoon, is a sign that the day has just begun and good things can still happen. Having lunch is like throwing in the towel.

Jonathan Goldstein

5 O'clock Quotes #1123791
#11. There is an atmosphere of spiritual effort here. No other city is quite like it. I wake early, often at 5 o'clock, and start writing at once.

James Joyce

5 O'clock Quotes #1035336
#12. At 14, I was the most disciplined guy around. I would get up at 5 o'clock in the morning and run five miles, and then go to school. Sometimes I would run behind the school bus, and the kids thought I was just crazy. I knew what I wanted.

Sugar Ray Leonard

5 O'clock Quotes #788834
#13. The attorney general would call at 5 o'clock in the evening and say: 'Tomorrow morning we are going to try to integrate the University of Mississippi. Get us a memo on what we're likely to do, and what we can do if the governor sends the National Guard there.'

Harold H. Greene

5 O'clock Quotes #927576
#14. My usual confessional is a straight Macallan but not before 5 o'clock. Perhaps that's why I try and have my crises in the evening.

Jeanette Winterson

5 O'clock Quotes #95086
#15. I hear that 5 o'clock whistle in my mind like Fred Flintstone and I have to stop. I'm also not much of a morning writer. I have a sweet spot from about 11am to 4pm. But I really work during that time.

Diablo Cody

5 O'clock Quotes #216004
#16. No, when I worked as an accountant I was falling asleep waiting for 5 o'clock.

Heston Blumenthal

5 O'clock Quotes #388923
#17. A heck of a lot more accountability comes from individuals or the church doing it than the government, that signs off on helping people at 5 o'clock, because it comes from the heart, not from a badge or a mandate.

Doug LaMalfa

5 O'clock Quotes #410203
#18. When the first book out my sister-in-law read it and we were chatting at 5 o'clock in the afternoon and she said, "Oh my God, chapter six, sex and a murder," and her five year old wandered into the kitchen and said, "Sixty hamburgers?

Sara Sheridan

5 O'clock Quotes #494280
#19. Pour me something tall and strong, make it a Hurricane before I go insane. It's only half past twelve but I don't care, it's 5 O'clock somewhere.

Alan Jackson

5 O'clock Quotes #573148
#20. I'm one of those guys who would like to weigh about 115 pounds for a couple of hours in the afternoon and then go back to my own size about 5 o'clock.

Richie Allen

5 O'clock Quotes #680578
#21. Phil took us to the finals three out of the five years and you want to fire him and want to bring in Mike Krzyzewski? Come on, man. That's like being married to J-Lo, then dropping J-Lo for a girl that's 5-10, 480 (pounds).

Shaquille O'Neal

5 O'clock Quotes #843972
#22. I didn't come out until 5 or 6 o'clock in the evening. Sleep all day, sleep and cook and eat, stay in the house. That sun is hot, anyway. It ain't right out there.

David Edwards

5 O'clock Quotes #884101
#23. Then that scripture gave me hope, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Heb. xiii. 5. 'O Lord,' said I, but I have left Thee. Then it answered again, But I will not leave thee. For this I thanked God also.

John Bunyan

5 O'clock Quotes #946273
#24. 5 I j wait for the LORD, k my soul waits, and l in his word I hope; 6 my soul m waits for the Lord more than n watchmen for o the morning, more than watchmen for the morning.

Anonymous

5 O'clock Quotes #1005759
#25. If everyone agreed to become vegetarian, leaving little or nothing for livestock, the present 1.4 billion hectares of arable land (3.5 billion acres) would support about 10 billion people,

E. O. Wilson

5 O'clock Quotes #1035014
#26. I keep anywhere between 5-10 percent of my net worth in venture ideas.

Kevin O'Leary

5 O'clock Quotes #1229917
#27. Whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked. 1 JOHN 2:5-6

Stormie O'martian

5 O'clock Quotes #1248157
#28. Designed by Joy O'Meara Manufactured in the United States of America 1 3 5 7 9 10

Walter Isaacson

5 O'clock Quotes #1258946
#29. A wise man will hear and increase learning, and a man of understanding will attain wise counsel. PROVERBS 1:5

Stormie O'martian

5 O'clock Quotes #1451528
#30. Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. PSALM 43:5

Anne Graham Lotz

5 O'clock Quotes #1597253
#31. Her [Jurdge Sandra Day O'Connor] judgment has also been critical in protecting our environmental rights. She joined in 5-4 majorities affirming reproductive freedom and religious freedom and the Voting Rights Act.

Patrick Leahy

5 O'clock Quotes #1601562
#32. It was messed up, because in 1947 my family moved to Seattle and I had to get up at 5:00 o'clock in the morning to catch the ferry back to Bremerton every morning because I was Boys Club president.

Quincy Jones

5 O'clock Quotes #1602303
#33. 5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Various

5 O'clock Quotes #1625076
#34. (5) [O YOU who deny the truth!] Should We, perchance, withdraw this reminder from you altogether, seeing that you are people bent on wasting your own selves?

Anonymous

5 O'clock Quotes #1635131
#35. Gladden the soul of your servant, for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. 5 For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon you. 6 Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; listen to my plea for grace.

Anonymous

5 O'clock Quotes #1704596
#36. [T]o scorn the dictate of reason is to scorn the commandment of God (I-II,19,5).

Peter Kreeft

5 O'clock Quotes #1761340
#37. My father walked to school 4 o'clock every morning with no shoes on, uphill, both ways, in 5 feet of snow and he was thankful.

Bill Cosby

5 O'clock Quotes #1782557
#38. My lifelong involvement with Mrs Dempster began at 5:58 o'clock p.m. on 27 December 1908, at which time I was ten years and seven months old.

Robertson Davies

5 O'clock Quotes #1828499
#39. I eat 6 or 7 raw vegetables every day, 4 or 5 pieces of fresh fruit. I eat egg whites each day. If I eat bread, it has to be whole wheat. I eat brown rice. I don't eat between meals. I eat at 11 o'clock in the morning and 7 o'clock at night.

Jack LaLanne

5 O'clock Quotes #1854424
#40. I'm like toilet paper, toothpaste and certain amenities - I'm proven to be good. I've still got 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years left.

Shaquille O'Neal

5 O'clock Quotes #355927
#41. Samuel Eto'o is reputedly the highest-paid player in the world at £350,000 per week - that's £5,000 a day

Clive Tyldesley

5 O'clock Quotes #8081
#42. Someday I might have to put down a basketball and have a regular 9-to-5 like everybody else.

Shaquille O'Neal

5 O'clock Quotes #39133
#43. When I first got married to my husband, he had boxes full of photos of my two stepsons, ages 5 and 8 at the time, and I put them together in some little albums and wrote notes about how happy I was that they were a part of my life.

Nancy O'Dell

5 O'clock Quotes #58648
#44. PSA69.5 O God, thou knowest my foolishness; and my sins are not hid from thee.

Anonymous

5 O'clock Quotes #93959
#45. For they are rebellious against You. But let all who take refuge in You be glad, Let them ever sing for joy; And may You shelter them, That those who love Your name may exult in You. For it is You who blesses the righteous man, O LORD, You surround him with favor as with a shield. (Psalm 5)

Charles R. Swindoll

5 O'clock Quotes #96070
#46. I would also like to act, once in a while, but not get up every morning at 5:30 or six o'clock and pound into the studio and get home at 7:30 or eight o'clock at night, or act over and over and over every night on Broadway, either.

Jackie Cooper

5 O'clock Quotes #148722
#47. I want my teammates to understand that when No. 5 says something to you, that means it's very important because he doesn't talk a lot. If I'm saying something to you, it's going to help you.

Manti Te'o

5 O'clock Quotes #183904
#48. I am one of the great wasters of time. I have made it an art form. I can get up at 8 o'clock in the morning, be out of the house by 8:30 and back by 5 P.M., and I'll be going all day long and accomplish absolutely nothing. It's an amazing talent.

Bob Newhart

5 O'clock Quotes #217996
#49. THE PREMIER COMMANDMENT. [Deut. 6:4, 5] Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.4 Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.

Anonymous

5 O'clock Quotes #233041
#50. I'm the type of guy where one thing leads to another and eventually it gets awful. If I put a $5 bet on a roulette table tonight at 10 o'clock, by tomorrow at noon I would be running guns to Cuba.

Artie Lange

5 O'clock Quotes #843129
#51. 4 v Make me to know your ways, O LORD; teach me your paths. 5 Lead me in your w truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation; for you I wait all the day long.

Anonymous

5 O'clock Quotes #539379
#52. Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18).

Stormie O'martian

5 O'clock Quotes #588068
#53. I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; surely I will heal you. 2 KINGS 20:5

Stormie O'martian

5 O'clock Quotes #601476
#54. I'm not a short person; I'm 5'10 and I was wearing heels, and I felt like a tiny little creature next to Shaquille O'Neal.

Erinn Hayes

5 O'clock Quotes #623857
#55. In the Third World, honk your horn only under the following circumstances: 1. When anything blocks the road. 2. When anything doesn't. 3. When anything might. 4. At red lights. 5. At green lights. 6. At all other times.

P. J. O'Rourke

5 O'clock Quotes #695507
#56. I had an amazing childhood, lots of love. But my dad worked his tail off, getting up at 4 in the morning and going off at 5, 6 o'clock, yet he always had time to spend with his kids and his wife.

Criss Angel

5 O'clock Quotes #706925
#57. Turn, O LORD, deliver my life; save me for the sake of your steadfast love. 5 For in c death there is no remembrance of you; in Sheol who will give you praise?

Anonymous

5 O'clock Quotes #708516
#58. With respect to the distribution of your time the following is what I should approve. from 8. to 10 o'clock practise music. from 10. to 1. dance one day & draw another. from 1. to 2. draw on the day you dance, and write a letter next day. from 3. to 4. read French. from 4. to 5. exercise ...

Thomas Jefferson

5 O'clock Quotes #741700
#59. Do not be afraid; only believe" (Mark 5:36).

Stormie O'martian

5 O'clock Quotes #775571

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top