Top 15 48 Days Quotes

#1. The Buddhist concept is that it takes 48 days to get near this state [of death]. So it's a slow process, moving into, not a permanent death, but the world of the dead.

Hiroshi Sugimoto

48 Days Quotes #508244
#2. Kiefer Sutherland has agreed to serve 48 days in jail for his DUI convictions. That's 245 months in Jack Bauer years.

Chelsea Handler

48 Days Quotes #1361240
#3. It's a luxury to have so much time, especially with someone so important and busy. You have to get a feel for the person.

Igor Babailov

48 Days Quotes #88978
#4. I never said you had to like it. You have to accept it. No regret."
- Clare Harding

From the current book in writing BUMPKIN by Lani Brown.

Lani Brown

48 Days Quotes #150845
#5. Look round, the wrecks of play behold; Estates dismember'd, mortgaged, sold! Their owners now to jails confin'd, Show equal poverty of mind.

John Gay

48 Days Quotes #153732
#6. People feel like if they don't have a voice or a name or the spotlight, then they're invisible. But if you can't wake up in your world, in your life, with your family and your friends, and enjoy it, then forget it. All bets are off, because that's all anybody is guaranteed.

Sandra Bernhard

48 Days Quotes #300312
#7. The little girl just could not sleep
Because her thoughts were way too deep
Her mind had gone out for a stroll
And fallen down a rabbit hole.

Anonymous

48 Days Quotes #341681
#8. I'm suggesting that, until America takes care of its debt, untangles the housing mess and gets unemployment under control, we all commit to working six days a week. Yep, move the standard 35-40 hour work week right up to 48 hours.

Jason Calacanis

48 Days Quotes #482564
#9. I wish there were two of me and 48-hour days so I could get everything done. But for me, I have to not try and think that everything has to be 100% perfect all the time and leave room for error. As long as my kids feel loved and a priority, everything really is secondary.

Jessica Alba

48 Days Quotes #514834
#10. I know I don't deserve you, but I need you

J. Sterling

48 Days Quotes #970757
#11. In the last 48 hours King Abdullah from Saudi Arabia passed away. I have a moral dilemma. The king passed away three or four days ago. Is it too soon to hit on Queen Latifah?

David Letterman

48 Days Quotes #1004426
#12. There were days I could barely struggle into a size 46 or 48, months of larges and XXLs, and endless rounds of leggings with the elastic at the waist stretched to its limit and beyond - topped with the fashion equivalent of a tea cozy. And always black, because I was in mourning for my slimmer self.

Carrie Fisher

48 Days Quotes #1305438
#13. I've learned to write the truth. But to do that, I had to figure out what the truth was-and I had to realize that the truth isn't always the same for everyone. I had to realize that my truth may not be the same as your truth.

Pat Murphy

48 Days Quotes #1416960
#14. Only creativity can see past problems to find solutions. This holds true for every area of life.

Deepak Chopra

48 Days Quotes #1434390
#15. See, Curry, Detective Willis felt I was holding back some information and so he sulked off, like all men do when they don't get their way with women they've fooled around with.

Gillian Flynn

48 Days Quotes #1843589

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top