Top 42 48 Hours Quotes

#1. To me, in a perfect world, you have the flavor and the magic of movies like 48 Hours, Lethal Weapon and Bad Boys.

Ice Cube

48 Hours Quotes #459118
#2. You can't hope for a better result as a campaigner than to have the prime minister announce a major policy change within 48 hours of your documentary.

Heather Brooke

48 Hours Quotes #1809654
#3. And I've just spent the last 48 hours falling in love with a man that is not only completely out of my league, I don't even play the same sport

Kristen Proby

48 Hours Quotes #1796027
#4. I've always loved shows like '48 Hours' and 'Dateline,' and I've always been passionate about getting to the truth, and journalism.

Regina Hall

48 Hours Quotes #1773265
#5. If I'm in Rome for only 48 hours, I would consider it a sin against God to not eat cacio e pepe, the most uniquely Roman of pastas, in some crummy little joint where Romans eat. I'd much rather do that than go to the Vatican. That's Rome to me.

Anthony Bourdain

48 Hours Quotes #1761476
#6. Send me to jail in 48 hours if I am corrupt.

Arvind Kejriwal

48 Hours Quotes #1659873
#7. Practically, the desirable situation ought to be one in which any reasonably responsible person willing to accept available employment can find a job paying a living wage within 48 hours.

William Vickrey

48 Hours Quotes #1481554
#8. One of the nice things about being me is you show up in a town, you meet somebody interesting and entertaining, and for 48 hours, what a wonderful person to be around. You mess around, and all of that is super, super fun, and you don't have to deal with the long-term consequences of it.

Guy Branum

48 Hours Quotes #1380918
#9. You know, I read the papers and I watch the news a lot. I watch 'Dateline' and '48 Hours'. And I think we have a tendency to become terrified of one another, thinking that there is a serial killer that is on either side of you.

Johnny Galecki

48 Hours Quotes #1357585
#10. I will only sell coffee less than 48 hours out of the roaster to my customers, so they may enjoy coffee at its peak of flavor. I will only use the finest, most delicious and responsibly sourced beans.

James Freeman

48 Hours Quotes #1247735
#11. If retirement means laying on a beach and rubbing coco butter on your stomach, about 48 hours of that will be enough for most people. You'll want something new.

Timothy Ferriss

48 Hours Quotes #1156071
#12. You think of movies like 'Midnight Run' and '48 Hours', those are great movies, especially 'Midnight Run.'

Adam McKay

48 Hours Quotes #1047783
#13. Twenty thousand men, fully capable of working and in the full flush of their youth, died in the gas chambers and were incinerated in the crematory ovens. It took 48 hours to exterminate them all.

Miklos Nyiszli

48 Hours Quotes #1046072
#14. In the last 48 hours King Abdullah from Saudi Arabia passed away. I have a moral dilemma. The king passed away three or four days ago. Is it too soon to hit on Queen Latifah?

David Letterman

48 Hours Quotes #1004426
#15. If every violent program in the nation were blipped off the air for 48 hours, and replaced by reruns of the 'Donna Reed Show', there would not be one less death in South Central LA. At most you'd have several more incidents of people shooting out their TVs.

J. Michael Straczynski

48 Hours Quotes #1006947
#16. The actors are different, although I didn't set out to be different. My inspiration came from people like Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence and Will Smith. The genre is what it is. My inspiration was drawn from great movies like 48 Hours, Bad Boys and Rush Hour.

Tracy Morgan

48 Hours Quotes #295283
#17. I see no issue with [Donald] Trump spending 48 hours in Scotland.Whether accidental or intentional, the fact that he was there when Britain voted to leave the EU was a good thing for him.

Christopher Michael Cillizza

48 Hours Quotes #465677
#18. I'm suggesting that, until America takes care of its debt, untangles the housing mess and gets unemployment under control, we all commit to working six days a week. Yep, move the standard 35-40 hour work week right up to 48 hours.

Jason Calacanis

48 Hours Quotes #482564
#19. The internet is a dark, dark place. I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere, someone has this file that says, "Scott Foley, on March 13, 2012, was searching for how to dispose of a body for 48 hours."

Scott Foley

48 Hours Quotes #484234
#20. The lesson of Good Friday is to never lose hope - or at least give it 48 hours.

Robert Breault

48 Hours Quotes #566925
#21. In Tel Aviv the weekends last 48 hours. In Jerusalem they last 6 months.

Ze'ev Chafets

48 Hours Quotes #593018
#22. Anyone can sleep with a guy in 24-48 hours, but you're sending the wrong signal to the guy if you do that.

Steve Harvey

48 Hours Quotes #667706
#23. I had a maternal instinct once, it lasted 48 hours

Sharon Law Tucker

48 Hours Quotes #776889
#24. I used to dream of a week-long beach vacation with white sand under my toes ... right now, I'd settle for 48 hours at a Motel 6 with some Lysol and a UV lamp.

Ingrid Weir

48 Hours Quotes #789344
#25. When you go through some controversy and you see your face on the news in a negative way for 48 hours ... you doubt yourself. And your friends make the difference. They become a safety net that come in and say, 'That's not the case.' And the relationships that you've built ... come to the fore.

Stanley A. McChrystal

48 Hours Quotes #896611
#26. Pg 12
"The wises men tell us that everything, sooner or later, changes. And all change commences with a specific moment. We say to ourselves, "I wont do this again, I must become different." And we succeed
eventually.

Frank Delaney

48 Hours Quotes #1842670
#27. I studied at the Budapest Academy of Theatrical Arts for four years and emerged with a degree.

Bela Lugosi

48 Hours Quotes #1825990
#28. We didn't install the [Code Red] patch on those DMZ systems because they were only used for development and testing. - Anonymous client, shortly after spending 48 continuous hours removing 2001's Code Red worm from internal corporate servers

Mark G. Graff

48 Hours Quotes #1675405
#29. Temptation is not his (Satan's) strongest weapon. Despair is.

Dennis Garvin

48 Hours Quotes #1619788
#30. Sometimes I touch the things you used to touch, looking for echoes of your fingers.

Iain Thomas

48 Hours Quotes #1516602
#31. When I was about 25, I went to a hand reader, this Indian guy in a funky neighborhood. He said: The height of your success won't happen until you're in your late 40s.

Helen Mirren

48 Hours Quotes #1372854
#32. I think the best writers use the language they use every day when they talk to friends. When we talk to each other, we tend to talk in short grabs rather than in long flowing sentences. I think that's not a bad way to write.

Morris Gleitzman

48 Hours Quotes #1066171
#33. The man puts you on a fucking pedestal. And you do the same to him. It's about time you knocked each other off, because now you're on the ground where you should be. And that's the foundation you need to build on, not some lofty idea that you can't be happy if you aren't perfect.

Jessica Hawkins

48 Hours Quotes #1048969
#34. One word came to mind: pee-yew. Evan tried to place the odor; it wasn't a heap of decayed garbage or that of a spoiled fish. Truth be told, he smelled like rotten cheese.

H.B. Bolton

48 Hours Quotes #934483
#35. If our core belief is based on what other people think, then we eventually will allow their opinions to become our reality.

Darren Johnson

48 Hours Quotes #901432
#36. Some of your griefs you have cured,
And the sharpest you still have survived,
But what torments of grief you've endured
From evils that never arrived.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

48 Hours Quotes #874713
#37. 4 Hours, 48 Minutes and 19 Seconds here the point is that everything is possible.

Deyth Banger

48 Hours Quotes #867721
#38. I don't like phones. You can't be sure people are paying attention to you when you're talking to them.

Tawni O'Dell

48 Hours Quotes #853006
#39. I'll join you when Hell freezes over," said Neville. "Dumbledore's Army!" he shouted, and there was an answering cheer from the crowd, whom Voldemort's Silencing Charms seemed unable to hold.

J.K. Rowling

48 Hours Quotes #498939
#40. granted. My stomach

Ann-Katrin Byrde

48 Hours Quotes #470799
#41. I am not 100% English, I am actually part Italian and even part Hungarian. Therefore I feel very much part of Europe both in my upbringing and outlook.

Bruce Bennett

48 Hours Quotes #359086
#42. Those artists who say that somehow therapy or analysis will thwart their creativity are completely misinformed. It's absolutely the opposite: it opens closed doors.

Paul Schrader

48 Hours Quotes #273495

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top