Top 10 48 Hrs Quotes

#1. The thing about '48 Hrs.' that really isn't thought about much is that's the first film where the black and the white criticize each other.

Nick Nolte

48 Hrs Quotes #799669
#2. When I was 13, Eddie Murphy was to me what Chris Tucker was to 13-year-olds when I made 'Rush Hour.' And 'Rush Hour' really came out of the fact that I grew up watching 'Beverly Hills Cop' and '48 Hrs.'

Brett Ratner

48 Hrs Quotes #908336
#3. Eddie Murphy did '48 Hrs.' because that was the only movie offered to him. And he killed it. Bill Cosby did 'I Spy' because that was the TV show he was offered. But now, there are networks dedicated to comedy, and the Internet ... it's so easy for comedians to not do things that aren't true to them.

Jerrod Carmichael

48 Hrs Quotes #1699647
#4. Those ills are easiest to bear with which we are most familiar.

Livy

48 Hrs Quotes #394699
#5. Lamb said, 'If you had issues with him, I could have spoken to HR. Arranged an intervention.' He tapped Moody's shoulder with his foot. 'Breaking his neck without going through your line manager, that shit stays on your record.

Mick Herron

48 Hrs Quotes #538443
#6. I'm a night owl.

Alanna Ubach

48 Hrs Quotes #650236
#7. The first and most essential quality of a presidential candidate, as Averell Harriman once pointed out, is that he should lust for the job - he should want it more than all things, with a passion surpassing all emotion and probably even all principle.

Theodore H. White

48 Hrs Quotes #1198095
#8. Now that I have a daughter, I've been thinking about how I'll define beauty to her. I watched a video of Kendall when she was three, and she was putting on makeup. I don't know how I feel about that. But my daughter already watches me do it. When do you let them start wearing it? I don't know yet.

Kourtney Kardashian

48 Hrs Quotes #1248857
#9. Explore and Master Chrome DevTools

Anonymous

48 Hrs Quotes #1622066
#10. There were so many dead their spirits could no longer be contained in the darkness, and, like deer, their population had spilled over into parts of the town reserved for the living.

Daniel Wallace

48 Hrs Quotes #1634506

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top