Top 90 30 Something Sayings

#1. ****NOTE 6-30-2015 --Something weird is going on w/my GR profile. This one isn't attached to INTO THE DIM any more, and the one that is by INTO THE DIM doesn't have any of my friends/comments/info. Not to worry, GR is working on it!! In the meantime...CUPCAKES FOR ALL!!****

Janet B. Taylor

30 Something Sayings #381
#2. I hate the treadmill. I hate it. You really don't have to be on it that long, something like 20 or 30 minutes. It's all about getting your heart rate up.

Derek Jeter

30 Something Sayings #23908
#3. I'm a dedicated father - a hopeless, dedicated father. I mean, I am dork dad. I am just - I love my children. I have kids - you know, Joey's 30-something, and then I have all the way down to 4 years old, believe it or not. At my age, five kids.

Joe Piscopo

30 Something Sayings #109503
#4. You have only 30 seconds in a TV commercial. If you grab attention in the first frame with a visual surprise, you stand a better chance of holding the viewer. People screen out a lot of commercials because they open with something dull. When you advertise fire-extinguishers, open with the fire.

David Ogilvy

30 Something Sayings #110145
#5. I just could not believe that 30 years later we're still looking at people who are supposed to write little 2-minute pop that when they actually try to do something that's a little bit more they regard it as pretentious.

Pete Townshend

30 Something Sayings #170845
#6. Well, usually, when you're doing a sitcom, you get a script and every word or for the most part, is written. So, you know, if it's a 30-minute sitcom, then it's a 35-page script or something like that.

Cheryl Hines

30 Something Sayings #188214
#7. No baby boomer has a completely original idea, but after 13 years on 'Today' and another 11 on 'Dateline,' almost 30 years total at NBC, I felt the urge to find out what was 'behind the camera.' I had the feeling there was 'something more,' though 'more' might be less.

Jane Pauley

30 Something Sayings #213201
#8. You have to believe in yourself and you have to take risks. You know how people say 30 is new 20 and 40 is new 30? Well I think essentially what that's telling us is there are so many opportunities out there, you don't have to rush into something.

Jay Ellis

30 Something Sayings #253670
#9. You have to do something else by 30 years old, if you haven't found another way [as sexy and beautiful] to explore your own identity and make something of it.

Amber Heard

30 Something Sayings #256505
#10. "30 Rock" is over, so I definitely aspire to write another movie again; eventually, will try to pitch something for television again.

Tina Fey

30 Something Sayings #281697
#11. As for writing novels - it's what I've done for 30 some-odd years. I can't suddenly say I'm going to take up golf. I need something in my life. As long as I can write a coherent sentence, I'll keep at it.

Susan Isaacs

30 Something Sayings #297364
#12. The minimum wage is not something that you want to stay on as a permanent basis. For example, if you have a minimum wage job, you don't stay there 20 or 30 years. You don't put your children through college working on minimum wage.

John Raese

30 Something Sayings #305083
#13. The difference between a 20-something and a 30-something man? Wisdom. At 20 years old, we don't really get how sensitive and beautiful women are. By 30, we're finally starting to learn.

Gilles Marini

30 Something Sayings #308828
#14. What are you" -Mac "I don't follow" -Jericho "You dropped 30 feet in that warehouse. You should have broken something. What are you?" -Mac "A man with a rope." -Jericho

Karen Marie Moning

30 Something Sayings #316510
#15. I've written something and I would like to have my first film directed by the time I'm 30.

Ryan Phillippe

30 Something Sayings #372764
#16. When I could find something to laugh about for 30 minutes, my grief lightened just enough to make the day bearable.

Sharon E. Rainey

30 Something Sayings #376733
#17. I didn't realize I was still grieving for my father at 30-something.

Natalie Cole

30 Something Sayings #399416
#18. I don't do something because I think it will sell 30 million albums. I couldn't care less. If it sells one, it sells one.

Oscar Peterson

30 Something Sayings #404748
#19. When you're 22 or 23, you think the world revolves around you, and I felt that way for a long time. But I just turned 30, and I love it! You realize, 'Whoa, baby, you ain't all that.' And you're not! You're just a woman out there doing something she loves.

Jamie Luner

30 Something Sayings #410724
#20. I would never predict a run like that. Last season, that's beyond reality. I think we can go 25-14. I think we can play 10 games over .500, even more than (that) over .500, and that would be a great run. Any time you go 30-15 or something like that, that's pretty incredible basketball.

George Karl

30 Something Sayings #428876
#21. We get done with the game, and it's an absolute downpour 30 minutes later. That's when I thought God was telling me that's enough-time for you to go do something else.

John Elway

30 Something Sayings #455918
#22. You get into moods - like, if somebody does something to you, then you're angry for maybe 30 seconds, or maybe 30 years. I was always interested in capturing those awful, unflattering things that everybody goes through - those hot moments, captured in ice.

Bill Callahan

30 Something Sayings #463442
#23. I'm not born again, I'm not Kabbalah, God forbid, but I did have an experience hitting 30 that I needed to lean on something that assured me that everything is going to be okay. I had to regain a lot of my belief in fairy tales, in happy endings.

Rufus Wainwright

30 Something Sayings #508913
#24. We have an overdraft with the earth something in excess of 130 per cent. We currently consume something like 30 per cent over and above what we are replacing and rather like an overdraft at a bank that can't go on.

Michael Meacher

30 Something Sayings #512258
#25. Honestly, I envy painters, who can have a masterpiece in one morning. Or musicians, who can write something in 30 minutes and arrange it in an hour, sometimes. 'Cause with this, with writing, you can occasionally feel like a caveman, like you've been working with pitch and tar on this brush.

Barry Hannah

30 Something Sayings #514810
#26. I think producers hate me because I will sing something 20, 30 times before I feel it. I always know when I hit it the way I want to, but it's really all in my head and no one else can understand it.

Vic Fuentes

30 Something Sayings #519321
#27. OH, THERE HAS TO BE SOMETHING IN THE STOCKING THAT MAKES A NOISE, said Death. OTHERWISE, WHAT IS 4:30 A.M. FOR?

Terry Pratchett

30 Something Sayings #520909
#28. I'm trying to sum up President Obama's first 11 months in office. He gave billions to Wall Street, cracked down on illegal immigrants getting health care, and he's sending 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan. You know something, he may go down in history as our greatest Republican president ever.

Jay Leno

30 Something Sayings #535635
#29. 25, 30 years ago, that meant something, they were making some money. And they were doing all sorts of comedy, screaming at the audience, basically crowd control. And then there was the whole urban comedy scene.

Bob Saget

30 Something Sayings #548924
#30. The first ones I played were in New York at Joe's Pub; I played four shows, but I did something like 30 interviews and a couple radio shows in the mornings and completely blew out my voice. It kind of sucked.

Hamilton Leithauser

30 Something Sayings #570178
#31. From 30 feet away she looked like a lot of class. From 10 feet away she looked like something made up to be seen from 30 feet away.

Raymond Chandler

30 Something Sayings #590578
#32. It's really something for people who are approaching 30 to take a look at what that means to them. I think turning 30 is a chance to re-identify with yourself.

Neil Patrick Harris

30 Something Sayings #591070
#33. I always believe leaders are readers, so you've got to read 30 minutes a day of something that's going to inspire you.

Tony Robbins

30 Something Sayings #591830
#34. I'm not a glamour boy, and I never get the girl. I like to play old people, because there's something to them. Did you ever see anybody under 30 with any real character or expression in his face?

Walter Brennan

30 Something Sayings #593686
#35. When me and my brother would go to see our daddy playing, there'd be 30 people in the audience. I was only 14 or 15, but I realised something was wrong.

Wynton Marsalis

30 Something Sayings #598937
#36. On Saturday mornings, because I'm surfing a lot for the part in 'John From Cincinnati,' I'll get up about 5:30 A.M .and go to Malibu and surf. There's something very therapeutic and healing about it.

Austin Nichols

30 Something Sayings #600807
#37. When people ask us how long does it take for something to manifest, we say, It takes as long as it takes you to release the RESISTANCE. Could be 30 years, could be 40 years, could be 50 years, could be a week. Could be tomorrow afternoon.

Esther Hicks

30 Something Sayings #616886
#38. One of my teachers says the sound you hear in the center of the universe is laughter. I don't know if it's true, but if you do something and 30 years later it still produces laughter, that's a fantasy you can't make up.

Joyce DeWitt

30 Something Sayings #653852
#39. There's something majestic about a 30-pound Chinook salmon roasted and served whole - people get excited when you present it with the head and tail on. It has beautifully browned skin and extraordinary bright red flesh when you cut into it.

Tom Douglas

30 Something Sayings #676306
#40. Let me tell you something: if you're on an island for three and a half months and you're four and a half hours by boat from the nearest store, and there's nobody but 30 crew members on the island, I guarantee that you'd be running around without your clothes on.

Christopher Atkins

30 Something Sayings #686878
#41. I started cooking 30-something years ago. When I was 14, 15, I was a short-order cook in a snack bar. That was at a place called the Gran Centurions. It was an Italian-American swim club my parents belonged to.

Tom Colicchio

30 Something Sayings #695951
#42. I'm not going to get an Oscar at 30 - that's done. So I'll think of something else.

Shirley Henderson

30 Something Sayings #739628
#43. I think what's happened in art criticism, or art thinking, in last 30 or 40 years is a confusion between the "what" - the subject - and the "how." Most attention goes to the "what," but it's the "how" that's the important part - how something is brought into being.

Joe Bradley

30 Something Sayings #749806
#44. What I learned at that moment on the subway 30 years ago, staring at my blank passport, was this: If you have an impulse to do something, and it's not totally irresponsible, why not do it? It might just be the journey you've always needed.

Timothy Hutton

30 Something Sayings #755005
#45. Waiting is so unusual that many of us can't stand in a queue for 30 seconds without getting out our phones to check for messages or to Google something.

Julian Baggini

30 Something Sayings #777420
#46. At one point, my house was a school for autistic children. I opened up my doors to about 30 kids and their families at the time. I was turning into Mary Poppins because I had to do something for these kids who have nowhere to go. So my house was the school for two years.

Jenny McCarthy

30 Something Sayings #805373
#47. People use mobile phones in this very distracting environment where you probably don't have time to watch a 30-minute film, but you might have time to look at a film for a minute and learn something you didn't expect while you walk on the streets.

Isabella Rossellini

30 Something Sayings #859242
#48. Slayer fans are unforgiving. Early on in the career, if something changes, it's accepted. But 30 years down the road, in my opinion, they would rather see us do a three-piece than even try to replace Jeff, in a sense.

Tom Araya

30 Something Sayings #871649
#49. I had 30-something years' experience in modeling, which is rare.

Lauren Hutton

30 Something Sayings #895454
#50. I generally blog between 5:30 A.M. and 7 A.M. I will from time to time add something during the day, but for the most part blogging is an early morning activity for me.

Fred Wilson

30 Something Sayings #908416
#51. Once I start something, I always finish it. They had been trying to get X-Men made for 30 years and they thought maybe if I got involved, it might actually happen.

Bryan Singer

30 Something Sayings #919449
#52. I've worked on 30-something different TV shows, and most of the people can't stand each other.

Theo Rossi

30 Something Sayings #922047
#53. Remember, if you do the same act for 20, 30 years it gets a little boring unless you've got something else going for you ... And the orchestra really kept you going. They'd laugh at all your jokes, even if they'd been hearing them for the last 30 years.

Donald O'Connor

30 Something Sayings #964874
#54. I could be playing high school until I'm, like, 30 or something, at the rate I'm growing.

Danielle Panabaker

30 Something Sayings #1001005
#55. To be an actor for 30-odd years trying to become recognized, and to end up playing a full prosthetic and a character 3 foot 9', or something like that, is ... well, it just shows that you can get actors to do anything.

John Rhys-Davies

30 Something Sayings #1029100
#56. The owner of Spotify is worth something like 3 billion dollars ... he's richer than Paul McCartney and he's 30 and he's never written a song.

Patrick Carney

30 Something Sayings #1034257
#57. I think that something is fundamentally wrong if a person of his great wealth is only paying 13.9 percent effective tax rate and most of Americans are paying 28, 30 percent and they make far less.

Terri Sewell

30 Something Sayings #1134242
#58. The next 30 days are going to pass whether you like it or not, so why not think about something you have always wanted to try and give it a shot for the next 30 days?

Matt Cutts

30 Something Sayings #1142463
#59. The prime minister found something hopeful in the man's eyes and manner. The 30 or so people who run this world analyze one another that way and then make decisions of life and death for us. Scary, but true.

Hugh Sidey

30 Something Sayings #1148134
#60. I don't consider success doing a show for 30 years; I'm sorry. To me, you're successful when you graduate from something. I did a series, I did a talk show, I did movies, I replaced Mickey Rooney on Broadway in Sugar Babies. You understand?

Joey Bishop

30 Something Sayings #1154396
#61. There has never been any art or literature without drink and there never will be....Unless something is done about the matter [prohibition] this country is going to the dogs. There has been no development in our art or literature for 30 or 40 years.

Joseph Pennell

30 Something Sayings #1158776
#62. Rod's a great singer. He's got a great voice, but there's no point to put a 30-piece orchestra behind him. I'm not going to knock anybody's right to make a living but you can always tell if somebody's heart and soul is into something, and I didn't think Rod was into it in that way.

Bob Dylan

30 Something Sayings #1214405
#63. When you're paid $29 for something and 30 or 40 years later you're seeing it on eBay with pages going for $199 or more, it's like, "Dammit!"

Mike Royer

30 Something Sayings #1215706
#64. I got on the scale and I weighed around 203. I'm only 5'7. I was about to turn 30, and I wasn't active anymore. So I started working with a nutritionist and a trainer. I played basketball twice a week. And soon it all just became a habit for me. I became addicted to something good for a change.

Jerry Ferrara

30 Something Sayings #1240352
#65. I've done it 30 years. I don't know what there is to gain by doing it 40. But I think there is something about doing it over that length of time that says something. That's seven U.S. presidents and five presidents of McDonald's.

Don Novello

30 Something Sayings #1245281
#66. I asked for a guitar when I was 8 years old for Christmas. I have no idea why. I never had any guitar heroes. I still don't. But there must have been something in me because I've been playing for 30 years.

Jamie Lawson

30 Something Sayings #1375816
#67. After I talk to so many people who are so unhappy about their weight and so depressed that they don't see any rainbows in their life, after I talk to about 30 of those, then I try to walk away and pet my dog, just do something that makes me happy.

Richard Simmons

30 Something Sayings #1406725
#68. With Zeppelin, I tried to play something different every night in my solos. I'd play for 20 minutes but the longest ever was 30 minutes. It's a long time, but whenI was playing it seemed to fly by.

John Bonham

30 Something Sayings #1434913
#69. At 30 I thought my life was over. I thought I'd have made something of myself by then, that life would somehow have made the necessary arrangements - but actually I had nothing.

Marian Keyes

30 Something Sayings #1443829
#70. Now a movie with 30 million returns would be something very incredible and the producer can only get 10 to 15 million. This is only 100 thousands US dollars. This is not enough!

Zhang Yimou

30 Something Sayings #1444213
#71. I've had jobs that allow me the flexibility to achieve work-life balance, to be there when one of the kids sinks a jump shot or for the parent-teacher meetings. I can move tasks around. If I don't get something done at the office at 4:30 in the afternoon, I can go back to it at 10:00 in the evening.

Thomas Perez

30 Something Sayings #1447960
#72. I've always been curious about the monster that lives under your bed. Even at 30 years old you lean over the bed to see if there's something under there, potentially.

Matt Barr

30 Something Sayings #1449693
#73. I can work every day of the year. TV is easy. My call's at 8:30 a.m. I'd like to break out of the comedy thing and take a shot at something serious like theater. The off-season allows me to do movies, but I'm not tired of TV yet. There's nothing like it. I've got the best of both worlds.

Scott Baio

30 Something Sayings #1460116
#74. Restaurants are like having children: it's fun to make them, maybe, but then you have them for good and bad. You are going to have to raise them and if something goes wrong when they are 30 years old, they will still be your little boy.

Wolfgang Puck

30 Something Sayings #1462965
#75. Maybe it has something to do with turning 30. I don't feel as shy or nervous or self-conscious. I have more confidence that I can handle what life brings me. I don't feel scared to have an idea and express it.

Michelle Williams

30 Something Sayings #1467846
#76. I'm going to get up every morning at 6:30 to work out. Then, when I've kept with it all week, I give myself something I really want, like a new handbag or a piece of jewelry I'm coveting.

Molly Sims

30 Something Sayings #1488852
#77. If I'm going to make music and put my heart and soul into this and dedicate my whole life to it, I want to be making something that 15, 20, 30 years from now, somebody is listening to and that is a staple of the time it came out.

Blake Judd

30 Something Sayings #1535453
#78. I've written a lot of books now; I've been published for over 30 years. I hope with every book I learn something new, and with every new novel I try to improve the process of writing.

Charlaine Harris

30 Something Sayings #1632247
#79. When I really like something, I try to put my all into it. This is something thats different from when I was growing up on the basketball court, running up and down, scoring 30 points or something. This is totally something different.

Carmelo Anthony

30 Something Sayings #1680369
#80. An idea is inevitably a coordination. It is a coming together of something that is separate or disorganized or incomplete. With an idea you begin to feel into the nature of that incompleteness.
"Nature and Idea" December 30, 1956

Frank Lloyd Wright

30 Something Sayings #1695206
#81. But innovation comes from people meeting up in the hallways or calling each other at 10:30 at night with a new idea, or because they realized something that shoots holes in how we've been thinking about a problem.

Steve Jobs

30 Something Sayings #1711918
#82. Age truly is a state of mind. Are you 30, 40, or 50 something because of the number of revolutions around the sun or because someone told you so? Neither. You are as old or as young as you want to be.

Fritz Franke

30 Something Sayings #1718345
#83. You know, you don't work 30 something years in this business without knowing how to push yourself. So, I just kept pushing myself and pushing myself. The other thing that happens is when your hormones get out of whack your emotions come up.

Marie Osmond

30 Something Sayings #1724779
#84. For me personally, to hop onboard and use the amazing success and blessings in my life to pull off something like the 30/30 Project is awesome.

Ryan Lewis

30 Something Sayings #1735075
#85. We're all brilliant at something. I discovered my powers when I was four years old. When you're young you're more in touch with your real talents, but so often the 30 year slog knocks it out of people.

Uri Geller

30 Something Sayings #1748008
#86. The style of ancient Egyptian art is transcendently clear, something 8-year-olds can recognize in an instant. Its consistency and codification is one of the most epic visual journeys in all art, one that lasts 30 dynasties spread over 3,000 years.

Jerry Saltz

30 Something Sayings #1798921
#87. I'm not going to have a baby until I'm around 30-something.

Rita Ora

30 Something Sayings #1825160
#88. You wear fur, it's like you trying to be something you not. You get fur, you can spend the same money on like, 30 jackets.

Waka Flocka Flame

30 Something Sayings #1843578
#89. If you're a content brand, you have to be in every place your audience is. Sometimes your audience is on the couch and wants to watch a 30-minute show, and sometimes they're checking their Facebook feed and want to see something that's only a minute long.

Ricky Van Veen

30 Something Sayings #1869917
#90. Seeing is looking at something in saturation. But we tend to look at something for, say, 1/30 of a second.

Guido Molinari

30 Something Sayings #1878195

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top