Top 30 30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes

#1. All the Midkemia stories are part of a 'history of an imaginary place,' so I've always known the cycle covered five rift wars. I just got to the end after 30 books. So there was no particular inspiration, save it was time to finish the whole shebang.

Raymond E. Feist

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #684908
#2. I think what a big part of 30 Seconds to Mars is, it's not only music, it's not only art, it's a community. It's a sense of having a place to belong. And not everybody will understand it, and that's ok, it's just for the people that do.

Jared Leto

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #1175989
#3. Mostly I take photographs in times of research. Whores' Glory was shot in 30 days, 10 days for each segment, but the research for each part lasted a couple of months.

Michael Glawogger

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #1053268
#4. I've made 30 movies and for the most part my movies work. In a business where success is an exception and not the rule, I've mostly been successful.

Eddie Murphy

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #1042042
#5. The only very rugged part of the route is in crossing the Big Horn mountain, which is about 30 miles wide.

William Henry Ashley

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #992646
#6. I generally blog between 5:30 A.M. and 7 A.M. I will from time to time add something during the day, but for the most part blogging is an early morning activity for me.

Fred Wilson

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #908416
#7. Everything related to 'SNL,' that was very sudden - from the time I found out I was joining the cast to the time I could read on a blog that someone watching the show thinks I'm fat, that was about 30 days. That blog part, that could've moved a little more slowly. But hey - it's all material, right?

Casey Wilson

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #869529
#8. As a Michigan senator, I feel a special responsibility to protect the Great Lakes. They are not only a source of clean drinking water for more than 30 million people but are also an integral part of Michigan's heritage and its economy.

Debbie Stabenow

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #851093
#9. President Bush says now he is sticking to his plan for handing over power to the Iraqis on June 30. It's also part of his plan to hand over power to John Kerry on January 20.

David Letterman

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #806471
#10. It's taken me 30 years to get this way, and I don't intend to let go. I work hard, but I play hard, too, and that's the one part of me that nobody sees. But I intend to be around for a long time yet.

John Barrowman

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #804318
#11. Liberals in Congress have spent the past three decades pandering to environmental extremists. The policies they have put in place are in large part responsible for the energy crunch we are seeing today. We have not built a refinery in this country for 30 years.

Marsha Blackburn

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #799049
#12. For the most part, studio movies have huge budgets. They don't do anything under 30 to 40 million. When you have that much money at stake, you have so many people breathing down your neck.

Penelope Spheeris

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #761670
#13. I think what's happened in art criticism, or art thinking, in last 30 or 40 years is a confusion between the "what" - the subject - and the "how." Most attention goes to the "what," but it's the "how" that's the important part - how something is brought into being.

Joe Bradley

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #749806
#14. My dad was an absentee dad, so it was always important to me that I was part of my daughter's life, and she deserved two parents, which is part of the rationale behind us staying married for 30 years.

Samuel L. Jackson

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #712515
#15. When I started in the music business, travel became a huge part of my world, where it hadn't been at all. I visited parts of the world that I'd never been to and found that I was spending maybe 30 days at home a year.

Josh Groban

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #708128
#16. I usually do my hair and makeup in 30 to 45 minutes, and if my hair is dirty, I'll just put it in a bun or a ponytail. If it's in a bun, I'll part it down the middle and do a low bun with a couple pieces in the front coming down.

Gigi Hadid

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #32987
#17. I'd say it [success in NASCAR] is probably 50% car, 30% driver and 20% luck. When it comes to the driving, if the driver doesn't do his part, then it's just kind of like multiplying a negative times a positive: The end result is going to be a negative.

John Wes Townley

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #621324
#18. On Saturday mornings, because I'm surfing a lot for the part in 'John From Cincinnati,' I'll get up about 5:30 A.M .and go to Malibu and surf. There's something very therapeutic and healing about it.

Austin Nichols

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #600807
#19. I took the part in 'Mr. Holland's Opus' because no one had ever asked me to play 'a life' before. I get to age through 30 years. The idea really challenged me.

Richard Dreyfuss

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #583445
#20. A little tough talk in the midst of a campaign or as part of a presidential debate cannot obscure a record of 30 years of being on the wrong side of defense issues.

Dick Cheney

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #498967
#21. With music, you could stick someone with a musical instrument or even not a musical instrument, get them to showcase their talent, and within 30 seconds you could tell whether they were good or not, but with acting you have to give them the right part.

Ed Sheeran

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #468609
#22. I've always valued and encouraged teamwork, and that collaborative spirit of we versus I is core to Intuit's success. Innovation has been part of Intuit's DNA for nearly 30 years.

Brad D. Smith

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #377367
#23. I'm exchanging molecules every 30 days with the natural world and in a spiritual sense I know I am a part of it and take my photographs from that emotional feeling within me, rather than from an emotional distance as a spectator.

Galen Rowell

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #301993
#24. People that never had a part-time job in their lives, people that have worked for a company 20 and 30 years are now working for the same company as a part-timer because of "Obama care," because of the basic advantages to doing that in terms of "Obama care" for an employer.

Donald Trump

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #294372
#25. For more than 30 years the Islamic regime and its apologists have tried to dismiss women's struggle in Iran as part of a western ploy.

Azar Nafisi

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #282496
#26. I may be a step slower than I was before reaching 30, but I'm doing all the right things. I guess there are some guys who would take it easy in the latter part of their careers, but I'm stepping it up.

Pete Sampras

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #275910
#27. I was a painter, then a novelist, then a journalist, then a screenwriter, and now I'm a director, and it feels all part of the same continuum. One led to the other, and it just feels like the natural confluence of all the ways of storytelling that I've been doing for almost 30 years.

Peter Landesman

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #249414
#28. It takes 30 days to change a habit and 90 days to confirm a habit. In 120 days the new habit is a part of you and in 1000 days you have mastered the new habit.

Misty Jordyn

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #198672
#29. Well, usually, when you're doing a sitcom, you get a script and every word or for the most part, is written. So, you know, if it's a 30-minute sitcom, then it's a 35-page script or something like that.

Cheryl Hines

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #188214
#30. It is not always easy for a young player to come through at the club level, because all the clubs are able to buy for 20 million or 30 million and it is hard for young English talent to come through and to get recognition and be able to be part of the squad or start playing.

Edwin Van Der Sar

30 For 30 The U Part 2 Quotes #71806

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top