Top 30 2 Ninjas Quotes

#1. You're just a really loud, awkward ninja, but we are both ninjas.

John Green

2 Ninjas Quotes #517645
#2. Ninjas don't wish upon a star, they throw them.

Jarius Raphel

2 Ninjas Quotes #1856432
#3. Accidentally consumed five biscuits when I wasn't paying attention. Those biscuits are wily fellows - they leap in like sugary ninjas

Charles Dickens

2 Ninjas Quotes #983117
#4. Translators are like ninjas. If you notice them, they're no good.

Etgar Keret

2 Ninjas Quotes #972788
#5. Being skilled in Catsism is like being a ninja only deadlier and not so silent. The only bad thing is the sickening grammar you have to use.

Will Advise

2 Ninjas Quotes #956308
#6. One thing I'm working on is an episodic web series titled 'One Warm Night.' It's a kinda crazy, quirky series, filled with a lot of misfits, oddballs ... ninjas.

Justin Lee

2 Ninjas Quotes #941038
#7. Ninjas are silly. They are the flower fairies of gong fu and karate.

Nick Harkaway

2 Ninjas Quotes #926605
#8. existing simultaneously in the World of Minecraft. One timeline was of "Gang of Ninjas" and other was of "Minecraft Agent". Many centuries ago, Dark Lord who is the supreme Master of dark energy, lost its most powerful warrior "Vertigo".

Alex Anderson

2 Ninjas Quotes #906479
#9. Oh, fine.' Rochelle sprinkled some water over one of the glowstones and laid the object down in the center of their tiny camp. 'I didn't know you were afraid of the dark.'
'It isn't the dark I'm afraid of. It's the things hiding in the dark that I can't see.' Laura closed her eyes. 'Like ninjas.

J.S. Bailey

2 Ninjas Quotes #857658
#10. I think ninjas are probably quieter than SEALs, but we are better swimmers, and also better with guns and blowing things up.

William H. McRaven

2 Ninjas Quotes #821685
#11. I was just kidding, shuck-face," Minho said. "Let's all go over there. She could have an army of psycho girl ninjas hiding in that shack of hers."
"Psycho girl ninjas?" Newt repeated, his voice showing he was surprised, if not annoyed, by Minho's additude.

James Dashner

2 Ninjas Quotes #732653
#12. Shaman ninjas. Perfect. Now my life was complete.

Ilona Andrews

2 Ninjas Quotes #614877
#13. Knowing when to leave requires training.

Jane Prowse

2 Ninjas Quotes #611186
#14. As I was saying...They train these girls to be like tiny ninjas. They have to earn special badges for the survival skills that they learn, kinda like how we teach the cadets. Now to balance out all the weapons training and harshness of wilderness survival, they also teach them to bake cookies.

Alanea Alder

2 Ninjas Quotes #534897
#15. Soothe and sly stamina with a short sword they slice
They are beyond precise making the victim pay the price

Justin Bienvenue

2 Ninjas Quotes #529786
#16. FIESTA OR DEATH!!!

Vince Kramer

2 Ninjas Quotes #79704
#17. Not without an army of ninjas behind me am I letting you into my house -Dice (Swoon)

Nina Malkin

2 Ninjas Quotes #496862
#18. There is not now, nor I suspect will there ever be, a le Carre novel with ninjas in it. Most serious novelists are wary of including ninjas in their writing. That's a shame, because many much-admired works of modern fiction could benefit from a few.

Nick Harkaway

2 Ninjas Quotes #474750
#19. This morning's lecture was on how to avoid ninjas, which might have been interesting if step one hadn't been "Stay out of Japan." Furthermore, Crandall had quickly become sidetracked,

Stuart Gibbs

2 Ninjas Quotes #380712
#20. I mean, we're ninjas."
"Well maybe you're a ninja," I said
"You're just a really loud, awkward ninja," Margo said, "but we are both ninjas.

John Green

2 Ninjas Quotes #373477
#21. If they think first place is the winner, then they don't know a ninja.

Jarius Raphel

2 Ninjas Quotes #354889
#22. A beaver is about like the ninjas the suckers only work at night and they're hard to find.

Si Robertson

2 Ninjas Quotes #303843
#23. Ninjas don't splash other ninjas,

John Green

2 Ninjas Quotes #286366
#24. Ninjas are far more important to science than anyone realises. If we could capture one to study, I think most of science's biggest puzzles might be resolved.

Jasper Fforde

2 Ninjas Quotes #275399
#25. Man ... ninjas are kind of cool ... I just don't know any personally.

Kanye West

2 Ninjas Quotes #260175
#26. No ninjas! How was that possible? Five daughters brought up at home without any ninjas! I never heard of such a thing. Your mother must have been quite a slave to your safety.

Seth Grahame-Smith

2 Ninjas Quotes #249125
#27. We were all dressed like a ragtag group of reject ninjas.

Jennifer L. Armentrout

2 Ninjas Quotes #184539
#28. So what you're really saying is that you were attacked by ninjas.

K.L. Penington

2 Ninjas Quotes #183322
#29. I've worked out a Ninja Replacement Score for novels. It's basically the number of characters that need to be replaced by ninjas to make the book good.

Janni Lee Simner

2 Ninjas Quotes #171023
#30. Oh, sure. Let me just ask my geek brother to stop slaying zombie ninjas for a few hours so I can borrow the PC and catch up on my Victorian horror lit.

Kelly Creagh

2 Ninjas Quotes #155421

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top