Top 54 15 Years From Now Quotes

#1. In France today, people no longer eat as much heavy food and fat as they did 15 or 20 years ago. These days, French cooking, through the influence of 'grande cuisine,' has become a bit lighter. And we are beginning to discover the original flavors of our produce.

Joel Robuchon

15 Years From Now Quotes #5
#2. Apple's Industrial Design team is harder to get into than the Illuminati, and part of the reason is because no one leaves. In the last 15 years, not one of the 18 designers has ditched Apple for greener pastures.

Jonathan Ive

15 Years From Now Quotes #4241
#3. I worked 120 hours a week for eight years. That's 20 to 22 hours a day every day and one week I only got 15 hours sleep.

Heston Blumenthal

15 Years From Now Quotes #5844
#4. I'm not interested at all in playing more than 12, 15 tournaments a year on an annual basis because like all the old guys out here on this Tour, we've played golf for nearly 30 years of our lives.

Greg Norman

15 Years From Now Quotes #7057
#5. You're making movies for 15 years and now people are like, 'You're the AT&T guy.'

Luke Wilson

15 Years From Now Quotes #14349
#6. Our country since its inception has been at war, every 15 or 20 years. But the war that we are fighting against radical Islamist jihadists is one that we must win. Our very existence is dependent upon that.

Benjamin Carson

15 Years From Now Quotes #16411
#7. When I was on TV in the '80s, I wasn't thinking, 'There's a 10-year-old kid watching this and in 15 years, he's gonna be doing stuff that was influenced by me.' I was trying to get my five minutes together. So now that those people are comedians and they're influenced by me - it's bizarre.

Steven Wright

15 Years From Now Quotes #27059
#8. Being out of work for 13 to 15 years is no walk in the park.

Mickey Rourke

15 Years From Now Quotes #28035
#9. I've been lifting weights since I was literally 15 or 16 years old. My muscles are short and powerful and built to lift heavy weights, not to be graceful and glide around a dance floor.

Jake Pavelka

15 Years From Now Quotes #32171
#10. When you start playing music when you're quite young, it's easy to stay young. And then you're touring, and you see people who've been on the road for 10 or 15 years and they just haven't grown up at all.

Charlie Fink

15 Years From Now Quotes #35483
#11. I had written a novel that was more of a classic linear novel, and I worked on it and worked on it for years, and it always seemed like it wouldn't catch fire. At a certain point I just scrapped it all, and I kept maybe 15 percent of it, and I wrote those parts out on note cards.

Jenny Offill

15 Years From Now Quotes #36159
#12. The anesthetizing against caring really threw me for a loop. I was seeing it with 15-year-olds. It was how they were starting their intimate lives. It alarmed me.

Peggy Orenstein

15 Years From Now Quotes #44262
#13. The exciting thing about getting a label together and doing press for it is that hopefully some 15-year-old girl who is the only feminist in her junior-high class will hear about it and be like, "Oh, cool, I hadn't heard of that, I'm going to check it out."

Kathleen Hanna

15 Years From Now Quotes #47251
#14. What happens also is that a lot of those people and reporters who vote for Hall of Famers, some of the people who were around when Ray Guy was around, are deceased. And some of the reporters don't remember Ray Guy. He should have been in the Hall of Fame 15 years ago.

Gale Sayers

15 Years From Now Quotes #61364
#15. Modern Roman Catholicism has no quarrel with the Big Bang, with a Universe 15 billion or so years old, with the first living things arising from prebiological molecules, or with humans evolving

Carl Sagan

15 Years From Now Quotes #62616
#16. I've been writing songs all along, and since moving to Nashville in the late-'80s, I'd begun writing something like 15-20 songs a year, instead of the typical three or four in previous years.

Bernie Leadon

15 Years From Now Quotes #62626
#17. I put a flower in someone's locker when I was 15 years old. This girl, called Maria. Maybe I was 14. She actually thought it was from someone else, and the other guy claimed it as well, which was just great.

Robert Pattinson

15 Years From Now Quotes #69025
#18. Having had this kind of binge reading relationship with online content for 15 years we're starting to think 'Hang on, we only have finite time and there is infinite content'.

Seb Emina

15 Years From Now Quotes #73797
#19. I've worked since it was basically legal to work. I was a waitress on and off for eight years. I worked at Sears; I worked at Abercrombie folding clothes. My dad really instilled good money management habits, and I've saved 10 percent of my paycheck, every paycheck, since I was 15.

Rosanna Pansino

15 Years From Now Quotes #73845
#20. It's not so much what do I want to be doing in 15 years, it's how I want to be in 15 years.

Ali MacGraw

15 Years From Now Quotes #74924
#21. Get a good dog. We have not picked up food in the kitchen in 15 years.

Paul Reiser

15 Years From Now Quotes #78541
#22. It's fun to play around ... it's human nature to try to select the right horse ... But for the average person, I'm more of an indexer ... The predictability is so high ... For 10, 15, 20 years you'll be in the 85th percentile of performance. Why would you screw it up?

Charles R. Schwab

15 Years From Now Quotes #79878
#23. The New World is rated PG-13 (Parents strongly cautioned). There is some intense, bloodless violence and the beautiful underage lead actress (15-year-old Q'orianka Kilcher) may cause cardiac arrest among some viewers.

Manohla Dargis

15 Years From Now Quotes #83404
#24. I remind myself that the universe is 15 billion years old, and I'm only 46 years old, so my perspective is sort of limited and fear-based and skewed.

Moby

15 Years From Now Quotes #86677
#25. I began auditioning for acting jobs at the ripe old age of 12. Thirty years later, including a 15-year run on television, I sometimes just get offers for work. Often, however, I am still required to run pell-mell around Los Angeles or New York, interviewing for film and TV jobs.

Diane Farr

15 Years From Now Quotes #87824
#26. Sometimes I have young comics that ask me, "What should I do when I meet an agent or a manager and they ask me stuff?" And I say, "Well, they always usually ask, 'Where do you see yourself in five years, 10 years, 15 years?' And it's good to have an answer for that."

Baron Vaughn

15 Years From Now Quotes #90040
#27. I was 15 years old at university, studying economics and philosophy, and I saw a retrospective of Australian film. They were very raw. 'Picnic at Hanging Rock,' 'Gallipoli;' they were fantastic.

Deborah Kara Unger

15 Years From Now Quotes #95500
#28. If you look at the sponsors who were in the sport 15 years ago compared to now there are a lot fewer. Why? Because those runners who took drugs tainted the sport. They tainted all of us in it.

Maurice Greene

15 Years From Now Quotes #98960
#29. I can take $15,000 a year and raise kids on that. Later, they'll figure out I've got millions, but hopefully they'll have the values to say, 'So what?

Bode Miller

15 Years From Now Quotes #103840
#30. It was a horrible process to get to this. It took me my whole life. If you're new at this - and by 'new at it,' I mean 15 years in, or even 20 - you're just starting to get traction ... Give it a minute.

Louis C.K.

15 Years From Now Quotes #107622
#31. You just can't win. Men have very recent land mines in their heads. Women have recorded conversations and photographs in their heads from 15 years ago.

Denis Leary

15 Years From Now Quotes #113229
#32. DJ Qualls and I have been best friends for I don't even know how long - since I was a kid, 14, 15, many, many years.

Nikki Reed

15 Years From Now Quotes #116397
#33. Pure science - this vision of the universe as 15 billion light years across - I am bedazzled and awed by it.

Huston Smith

15 Years From Now Quotes #125217
#34. In the last 15 or 20 years, I've watched the British press simply go to hell. There seems to be no limit, no depths to which the tabloids won't sink. I don't know who these people are but they're little pigs.

John Le Carre

15 Years From Now Quotes #125459
#35. I really have fans that are from 14 or 15 years old to 60.

Wyclef Jean

15 Years From Now Quotes #128266
#36. I moved into a nice houseboat in Little Venice when I was 15 years old. I found a girlfriend called Monday and a houseboat called Friday, so I had the week sewn up.

Richard Branson

15 Years From Now Quotes #137804
#37. I've never met a couple yet who, when they were walking down the aisle, said, 'What we want is three years of happiness, two years of [torment], a messy divorce and 15 years of fighting over custody of the kids.'

Wade Horn

15 Years From Now Quotes #138584
#38. Anything you ever make that matters takes a long time. Some artists never see their work in front of an audience, so for them 15 years is a blink of an eye. I am nothing but grateful.

Adriana Trigiani

15 Years From Now Quotes #149288
#39. I started when I was 15 years old. And at that time, I was not thinking about changing the world, I was doing graffiti - writing my name everywhere, using the city as a canvas. I was going in the tunnels of Paris, on the rooftops with my friends. Each trip was an excursion, was an adventure.

JR

15 Years From Now Quotes #150732
#40. I enjoyed my 15 years at the top, and now I enjoy watching the current crop. What I did, maybe they can't do, and what they do, perhaps I couldn't do. It's like that. I wanted to simply be the best. On a professional level, I wanted to be No. 1, and I worked hard to be that.

Jahangir Khan

15 Years From Now Quotes #150890
#41. If you went to your closet today, would you pull out the same outfit you wore 10 or 15 years ago? You wear feelings and faith differently as well.

Amy Grant

15 Years From Now Quotes #151475
#42. For a number of years I was relentlessly pursued by 10 to 15 men, almost daily. Spat at, verbally abused.

Sienna Miller

15 Years From Now Quotes #154522
#43. In 15 years from now half of US universities may be in bankruptcy ... in the end I'm excited to see that happen. So pray for Harvard Business School if you wouldn't mind.

Clayton Christensen

15 Years From Now Quotes #542900
#44. I was a ballerina for a good 12 years. When I was 15 I had to stop. It wasn't a choice, it was an injury that prevented me from going forward in ballet unfortunately. Well, fortunately because I wouldn't be doing what I am doing now if that had not happened.

Kiesza

15 Years From Now Quotes #817179
#45. Advice may not be good advice 10 or 15 years from now. Someone could tell you something years ago and it might not work now. The world is constantly changing. One word could mean something different today. Today you can't give advice to anyone.

Roy Haynes

15 Years From Now Quotes #1188933
#46. Detroit is saying that the hydrogen vehicle is the vehicle of the future. But it's 15 years from now.

Ed Markey

15 Years From Now Quotes #1208688
#47. I lived across from a Catholic church for 15 years that I never went into. And then I got married to my wife and - you know, and now we're going in there every other day baptizing a kid.

Jim Gaffigan

15 Years From Now Quotes #1473072
#48. We've complemented that with a second office to think about how we need to prepare ourselves for that period 10 or 15 or 20 years from now, by way of investment in our technology, our organization and our people.

Stephen Cambone

15 Years From Now Quotes #1523693
#49. If I'm going to make music and put my heart and soul into this and dedicate my whole life to it, I want to be making something that 15, 20, 30 years from now, somebody is listening to and that is a staple of the time it came out.

Blake Judd

15 Years From Now Quotes #1535453
#50. Abbott Labs absolutely are on the mend. You were able to buy 15 percent growth over the last five, 10 and 20 years at 13 or 14 times earnings, ... It's a great opportunity. Buy on this dip. We think a year from now the chart's going to be a mirror image on the up side.

David L. Katz

15 Years From Now Quotes #1613149
#51. Balance the federal budget now, not 15 years from now, not 20 years from now, but now. And throw out the entire federal tax system, replace it with a fair tax, a consumption tax, that by all measurements is just that. It's fair.

Gary Johnson

15 Years From Now Quotes #1646952
#52. I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, she will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you when they took freedom of the press away from the Internet?'

Mike Godwin

15 Years From Now Quotes #1670476
#53. I had my hearing aid fixed today so that I could properly hear you. I can't see as well. I now have - this has stopped me from smoking - a pacemaker, have for about the last 15 years. No, I don't like getting old.

Mike Wallace

15 Years From Now Quotes #1720767
#54. Our family arrived in England in 1960. At that time I thought the war was ancient history. But if I think of 15 years ago from now, that's 1990, and that seems like yesterday to me.

Kazuo Ishiguro

15 Years From Now Quotes #1812991

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top