Top 15 15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes

#1. Let arms yield to the toga, let the [victor's] laurel yield to the [orator's] tongue.

Marcus Tullius Cicero

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #228219
#2. Lord, did he have the best smile. It was in turns sweet, seductive, and downright sexy. How could a man look so good without even seeming to try? Laith was charming, enticing, handsome, and fascinating.
If she had to classify him, it would be sex-on-a-stick.

Donna Grant

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #351839
#3. You have to love, without judgment, every actor that you're working with to make beauty.

Nicole Kidman

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #433784
#4. Whenever I saw a person I couldn't place, I quickly looked at their legs - as if that would help me identify them.

Adele Levine

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #772536
#5. One day at a time. One dream at a time. And one could say it's right and one could say it's wrong. And probably both would be right. Because life is both complicated and simple. Which is why there are cookies.

Fredrik Backman

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #860108
#6. I remembered the last time I put this thing into my eye it was more painful than watching old political speeches while listening to the "Macarena" and having a root canal performed by an angry, clumsy chimp.

John Zakour

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #960517
#7. I love doing comedy. It's a lot of fun.

Alexa Vega

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #1156351
#8. We move what we're learning from our heads to our hearts through our hands.

Brene Brown

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #1156541
#9. It's the time to run away an' hide under the bed, an' hope the world's still in one piece when you come out again.

Garth Ennis

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #1198138
#10. Hurt spreads and grows and reaches out to break what's good. Time heals all wounds, but often it's only by the application of the grave, and while we live some hurts live with us, burning, making us twist and turn to escape them. And as we twist, we turn into other men.

Mark Lawrence

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #1241493
#11. The words 'Space Age' have a quaint, nostalgic tone - sitting on midcentury modern furniture watching 'The Jetsons.'

P. J. O'Rourke

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #1346380
#12. Just one more line, please. I'll do anything. And I mean anything."
"Good, we've got him hooked," said Ryan. "It won't be long now before he's on heroin."
Josie added, "Then it's just slavery, pedophilia, and murder."
"Don't forget incest," said Flora.

Aiden Shaw

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #1563557
#13. For some reason, the smell brings tears to my eyes. I almost feel like I'm saying goodbye to him, which is ridiculous because I'm seeing him again in just a few hours. It's like saying goodbye to a dream that was never mine in the first place. Love is the worst.

Jacqueline E. Smith

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #1565778
#14. You can't control how other people hurt you, Ashley. But you can control how you hurt yourself.

Aimee L. Salter

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #1625210
#15. The notebook smelled the way old books do, like dust and unrealized potential.

Alex Flinn

15 Years Of Friendship And Still Counting Quotes #1781499

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top