Top 14 10 Years In Heaven Quotes

#1. If Satch (Paige) and I were pitching on the same team, we would clinch the pennant by July fourth and go fishing until World Series time.

Dizzy Dean

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #91839
#2. You couldn't have fed the '50s into a computer and come out with the '60s.

Paul Kantner

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #186628
#3. We all have a unique art, our personal passion that serves as a vessel through which our souls can speak. True happiness is found by filling it, and purpose is fulfilled by pouring it out.

Cristen Rodgers

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #190250
#4. I kissed her. I kissed her so that she could feely regret, my desire to do right, the way that she had a piece of me now and I wasn't letting go. I kissed her because I had to and kissing her made me feel better.

Jay Crownover

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #246978
#5. I like any good game. I don't care what the genre is.

Tim Schafer

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #317193
#6. The least consideration of any film I've ever worked on is who is right for it.

Kelly Lynch

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #443516
#7. I take the horsemanship very seriously and I treat it with the same integrity that one would any of the fine arts.

Buck Brannaman

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #649978
#8. Focus on doing small things consistently rather than a big thing once a while

Dhaval Gajera

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #739198
#9. One great flaw in the reforming passion is that in its eagerness to remedy social wrongs it tends to neglect, certainly to undervalue, the experience of those whose lives it wishes to improve.

Irving Howe

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #970788
#10. These are the woes of Slaves;
They glare from the abyss;
They cry, from unknown graves,
We are the Witnesses!

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #1005707
#11. You become a real teacher when your understanding of the wants and needs of the student results in the student revealing her inner beauty.

Debasish Mridha

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #1051059
#12. God could not have given this promise, except from love and grace; therefore it is quite certain his Word will be fulfilled.

Charles Haddon Spurgeon

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #1145893
#13. I think what matters most in literary work is the context, not the text.

Andrea Hirata

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #1440046
#14. A child born to a Black mother in a state like Mississippi ... has exactly the same rights as a white baby born to the wealthiest person in the United States. It's not true, but I challenge anyone to say it is not a goal worth working for.

Thurgood Marshall

10 Years In Heaven Quotes #1620256

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top