Top 41 10 Minute Quotes

#1. For missing a 10 minute swim - I think it was out of order really.

Gareth Hock

10 Minute Quotes #379967
#2. You've got to find a difierent approach. You've got to create some interest in your language, in the words and pictures you create. If a candidate can't give a 10-minute speech and have reporters reaching for their pens in the first 90 seconds, he probably shouldn't be running.

Roger Ailes

10 Minute Quotes #338062
#3. I remember, when I was at school, we would have a 10-minute storytelling session where we'd all sit on the floor cross-legged, and the teacher would read. It became something we all really looked forward to. That was part of the reason I grew to love stories.

Malorie Blackman

10 Minute Quotes #1826159
#4. The virtual world can never be a substitute for real world experience. And the more it takes over our lives, the more we forget to feel the sun on our skin, the more we forget that there is an entire universe to be discovered even during a 10 minute walk to work.

Keri Smith

10 Minute Quotes #1437456
#5. Intelligence is usually easy to tell in a 10-minute conversation. Determination is harder.

Sam Altman

10 Minute Quotes #1396675
#6. The type of person that might thrive on Vine in a six-second clip might not be the same kind of entertainer who would shine on a 10-minute vlog on YouTube. If anything, having these different platforms gives more people a chance to creatively express themselves.

Tyler Oakley

10 Minute Quotes #1295606
#7. What I would do is a 10-minute short of some kind on video, and if it's good enough, you get it passed around town and just get some attention, so then they'll read what you have.

David Zucker

10 Minute Quotes #1253695
#8. You can do so much in 10 minutes time. Ten minutes, once gone, are gone for good. Divide your life into 10-minute units and sacrifice as few of them as possible in meaningless activity.

Ingvar Kamprad

10 Minute Quotes #856257
#9. When I hear about something allegedly happening in the world I always ask: 'Who is doing it?' Trends break out because they're based on real demographics, like there being fewer nuclear families or more people living alone. If 10 people in Shoreditch are doing it, it's a 10-minute fad.

Peter York

10 Minute Quotes #715320
#10. As a reformed procrastinator, I'm now getting things done in the first 10 seconds of the last minute.

Stewart Lee Beck

10 Minute Quotes #1138116
#11. An infernal machine that produces every minute an impressive amount of poor, 26 million poor in 10 years are 2.6 million per year of new poor, this is the road, well, the road to hell.

Hugo Chavez

10 Minute Quotes #1841041
#12. After the Ankara bombings on October 10, people were asked to hold a minute of silence, but many refused. Our society can't even unite in grief to honor the victims. We've lost our empathy. That's maybe the worst.

Elif Safak

10 Minute Quotes #1175672
#13. Ribosomes have an error rate of about one letter in 10,000, far lower than the defect rate in our own high-quality manufacturing processes. And they operate at a rate of about 10 amino acids per second, building whole proteins with chains comprising hundreds of amino acids in less than a minute.

Nick Lane

10 Minute Quotes #1200420
#14. I was by birth a gentleman, living neither in any considerable height nor yet in obscurity.

Oliver Cromwell

10 Minute Quotes #1233519
#15. Sometimes I see myself in the mirror, and it's 'Oh, God!' But the minute you stick out your butt a little bit and suck it in, you go from a 6 to a 10.

Cindy Margolis

10 Minute Quotes #1256228
#16. A powerful agent is the right word. Whenever we come upon one of those intensely right words in a book or newspaper the resulting effect is physical as well as spiritual, and electrically prompt ...

Mark Twain

10 Minute Quotes #1344550
#17. It never ceases to amaze me that companies will spend thousands of hours and millions of dollars teaching people 'how to sell,' and not one minute or not $10 on 'why they buy.' And 'why they buy' is all that matters.

Jeffrey Gitomer

10 Minute Quotes #1412588
#18. The Kennedys were very organized. Dinner was always served at 7:15, and if you were a minute late, it really wasn't worth it. In my family, you never knew when dinner was going to be. It could be at 7, or it could be at 10.

Ethel Kennedy

10 Minute Quotes #1510241
#19. What influenced me was Tori Amos, who was unapologetic about expressing anger through music, and Sinead O'Connor. Those two in particular were really moving for me, and very inspiring, before I wrote 'Jagged Little Pill.'

Alanis Morissette

10 Minute Quotes #1607275
#20. I was a fairly good amateur musician, and I was an average professional. But the one thing I saw was that the big band business was fading.

Alan Greenspan

10 Minute Quotes #1646677
#21. The cosmos is a gigantic flywheel making 10,000 revolutions per minute. Man is a sick fly taking a dizzy ride on it.

H.L. Mencken

10 Minute Quotes #1659723
#22. On January 10, 1963, I was sworn in as a lawyer, so next January 10 I will have practiced law for 40 years, and I've loved every minute of it.

Johnnie Cochran

10 Minute Quotes #1690358
#23. How did sex come to be thought of as dirty in the first place? God must have been a Republican.

Will Durst

10 Minute Quotes #1698686
#24. We've backed off in good faith to try and give you a chance to straighten this problem out. But I am going to beg with you for a minute. I'm going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.

James Mattis

10 Minute Quotes #1756538
#25. Boy, everybody is just a fucking pile of fun right now, Amos said loudly.

James S.A. Corey

10 Minute Quotes #1763616
#26. In the U.S. there are 45,000 shopping malls employing 10.7 million people. The average American family of four metabolizes four million pounds of material every year to support their lifestyle. That's 11,000 lbs. a day, 7.5 lbs. a minute.

Stephanie Kaza

10 Minute Quotes #939213
#27. The best gifts one can give to someone are not things, the best ones to offer are a little Time, Love, Care and Respect.

Venkat Desireddy

10 Minute Quotes #927861
#28. George Washington ordered his Thai food on a laptop? Of course not. He called on the phone and dealt with the person who didn't speak English because he was a patriot.

Jim Gaffigan

10 Minute Quotes #911150
#29. Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives
you a 1,000 percent Return on Energy!

Brian Tracy

10 Minute Quotes #893733
#30. To sum up: 1. The cosmos is a gigantic fly-wheel making 10,000 revolutions a minute. 2. Man is a sick fly taking a dizzy ride on it. 3. Religion is the theory that the wheel was designed and set spinning to give him the ride.

H.L. Mencken

10 Minute Quotes #808751
#31. We are overeducated pharmacy clerks (with doctorate degrees) answering the phone, running the cash register, ringing up donuts and dish soap while juggling 10 or more drug related issues per minute with our one technician yelling Override!

Dennis Miller

10 Minute Quotes #726607
#32. My son was autistic, and he suffered from seizure disorder every 5 to 10 days. He would suffer a seizure that would last 45 seconds to a minute and sleep for 12 hours.

John Travolta

10 Minute Quotes #586733
#33. What a world. It could be so wonderful if it wasn't for certain people.

Woody Allen

10 Minute Quotes #450578
#34. You have to figure out a way to endure that little bit of time with the media. Any question they ask you; beautiful thing is, you get the last word. You can spin it any way you want to ... If you can go third person on yourself, you can sit down and have a 10-15 minute conversation.

Warren Sapp

10 Minute Quotes #273691
#35. On the contrary, I like men. They are polite and helpful and necessary for dancing. And men are so handsome and different, aren't they?"
"Not all of us, clearly, but I'll let that go.

Victoria Dahl

10 Minute Quotes #236344
#36. We all have the same amount of time allotted to us each week: 10,080 minutes. No more, no less. We have the responsibility to choose how we spend those minutes. In reality, every passing minute is a moment we'll never get back. Without question, time is our most precious and elusive commodity.

Rodney Gage

10 Minute Quotes #225926
#37. Some guy came up to me with his kids, ages probably 10 and 12, and said that the reason he likes me is because he sat through an hour and twenty-minute show, and I didn't cuss one time. So it just really depends.

Larry The Cable Guy

10 Minute Quotes #165919
#38. Order whatever punishment you like, from the coward's distance of a chain-lenght. You and Govart are two of a kind.

C.S. Pacat

10 Minute Quotes #117390
#39. Anyway, I'm digressing, but this is just kind of this 10-and-a-half-minute, ambient - you hear cicadas and birds and the wind outside and crickets as I'm swelling the piece. I could never do that on a pop record. I could, but why would I want to be agitating?

Andrew Bird

10 Minute Quotes #116773
#40. First there is the 10-second war: can you do something in your first moments on stage to ensure people's eager attention while you set up your talk topic? Second is the 1-minute war: can you then use that first minute to ensure that they're committed to coming on the full talk journey with you?

Chris J. Anderson

10 Minute Quotes #52462
#41. You can be aware that something is idiosyncratic, and give it to a character, but keep doing it.

Noah Baumbach

10 Minute Quotes #24812

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top