Top 24 20 Minute Quotes

#1. I like vinyl because it's not quite random access. You have to pick up the needle, flip the record. I do think that an 18-20 minute block of music is sacred, and I can see why it's catching on. I really don't know if it will stay, but it's such a bizarre world, I think it's possible.

John Vanderslice

20 Minute Quotes #731061
#2. I did a 20-minute selection of scenes from the play 'Spring Awakening' in college, well before the musical came around, so when the musical was becoming a hot thing, and I was reading interviews with Duncan Sheik about how he came to do the music, I think it's interesting.

Allison Tolman

20 Minute Quotes #919110
#3. I grew up in Dolton, just south of Chicago, about a 20-minute drive from old Comiskey Park.

Richard Roeper

20 Minute Quotes #1183067
#4. L.A. is a constellation of microclimates and microcosms, a library with dozens of special collections. A 20-minute drive can bring a temperature change of 15 degrees. Crossing an intersection can feel like crossing a national border.

Meghan Daum

20 Minute Quotes #1232730
#5. Television is like speed chess, as you have no time and no money. It is like trying to play Grandmaster chess with a 20 minute timer. The rewards are great, though, as it moves faster and you get to see the finished results much quicker.

Dean Devlin

20 Minute Quotes #1582959
#6. There's nothing that compares to watching that final 17 to 20 minute sequence in one sitting. It fills you with a giddy energy watching that. Then, being gifted with the silence that follows ... I've never had a theatrical experience like that before, I'm sure.

Will Oldham

20 Minute Quotes #1852557
#7. Sometimes something as simple as going for a 20-minute jog on any given day is important. Keeps your body moving and legs from getting stiffened up from doing high-intensity workouts during the week.

Jozy Altidore

20 Minute Quotes #360340
#8. All loose things seem to drift down to the sea, and so did I.

Louis L'Amour

20 Minute Quotes #1757374
#9. You kind of have to celebrate the moment that you get to create something that you love that falls into the parameters of a 3-minute-and-20-second song, to try to be creative inside of those parameters.

Tyler Joseph

20 Minute Quotes #1625320
#10. If you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without every having noticed it.

C.S. Lewis

20 Minute Quotes #1486394
#11. You mentioned Ross Perot. Mr. Perot jumped into the race at the last minute, had one issue that he ran on, the budget deficit, was in and out of the race a couple of times, and still got 20 million votes, didn't have the Internet.

Hamilton Jordan

20 Minute Quotes #1450286
#12. He is now rising from affluence to poverty.

Mark Twain

20 Minute Quotes #1398776
#13. I've always deplored bad heterosexual values that dictate the minute a marriage is over the former partners no longer speak to each other; only straights could be so cruel and inhuman as to reject totally the person with whom they've shared their life for 20 or 30 years.

Edmund White

20 Minute Quotes #1261611
#14. If you have God's presence, you have favor. One minute of God's presence can accomplish more than 20 years of your striving.

Heidi Baker

20 Minute Quotes #1174555
#15. How is it that standing outside for a minute in 90 degree heat is torture, yet standing in a blistering hot shower for 20 minutes is paradise?

Sara Marcus

20 Minute Quotes #1130802
#16. It's time to go. We'll continue this therapy session later." "So you're my therapist now?" "Apparently, I'm a life coach for idiots.

Larry Correia

20 Minute Quotes #1123902
#17. When you're working on film music, you're only working on 20, 30-minute sections at a time.

Howard Shore

20 Minute Quotes #1068181
#18. Your turn has come to sift through the dreck of humanity for rare specks of originality

David Mitchell

20 Minute Quotes #827427
#19. Most people think a girl and a guy can't just be friends, there has to be something else going on.

Sarah Dessen

20 Minute Quotes #599926
#20. We couldn't pitch the show without having created one, at least one 20 to 25 minute version of 'Broad City.' We wouldn't know how to describe it.

Abbi Jacobson

20 Minute Quotes #324102
#21. I got very famous for a minute and then it just all went away, you know? And for the last 20 years - you've got to pick yourself up and dust yourself off and then go on your merry way and start again, in a sense, and that's what I've been doing.

Colin Hay

20 Minute Quotes #236334
#22. Education is a regulation of the process of coming to share in the social consciousness; and that the adjustment of individual activity on the basis of this social consciousness is the only sure method of social reconstruction.

John Dewey

20 Minute Quotes #150074
#23. It was a horrible process to get to this. It took me my whole life. If you're new at this - and by 'new at it,' I mean 15 years in, or even 20 - you're just starting to get traction ... Give it a minute.

Louis C.K.

20 Minute Quotes #107622
#24. A five minute call replaces the time it takes to read and reply to the original email and read and reply to their reply ... or replies. And I no longer spend 20+ minutes crafting the perfect email - no need to.

Simon Sinek

20 Minute Quotes #107318

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top