Top 33 80 Year Old Sayings

#1. If you are truly offended by an 80-year-old man saying you're not funny, then you're probably not funny.

Sarah Silverman

80 Year Old Sayings #228989
#2. Robots are emotionless, so they don't get upset if their buddy is killed, they don't commit crimes of rage and revenge. But ... they see an 80-year-old grandmother in a wheelchair the same way they see a T80 tank; they're both just a series of zeros and ones.

P. W. Singer

80 Year Old Sayings #7519
#3. There's so much myth and baloney. Like a 80-year-old man able to manhandle a 300-pounder with his little finger. Ridiculous. Or this matter of breaking bricks and boards wth the edge of your hand. Now I ask you, did you ever see a brick or a board pick a fight with anybody?

Bruce Lee

80 Year Old Sayings #1866904
#4. Catholic media sucks. It's boring. It's for old people. It's not interesting. It's like you're in a class with an 80 year old nun.

Lino Rulli

80 Year Old Sayings #1786392
#5. What's sad is that an 80-year-old grandpa has to be the open-minded one. Old people aren't old because of their age, but because of what's in their heads. They are horrified at this, but they aren't horrified at what's happening in the streets?

Jose Mujica

80 Year Old Sayings #1363965
#6. I think I'd like to be one of those eccentric 80-year-old women.

Imelda May

80 Year Old Sayings #1005378
#7. Arizona Senator John McCain announced that he plans on running for a sixth term because he is concerned about the nation's security. He plans to help just like any other 80-year-old: by sitting on his porch with a police scanner.

Jimmy Fallon

80 Year Old Sayings #972206
#8. Whenever folks say radical Christianity is "a phase" of youth, I tell them they need to meet our 80-year-old nun or my friend Tony Campolo.

Shane Claiborne

80 Year Old Sayings #910098
#9. I cycle, which is a healthy thing for an 80-year-old to do. I rarely go further than five miles, but in those five miles I can get to 80 percent of the places I want to go.

Richard Rogers

80 Year Old Sayings #733045
#10. The fashion industry has done itself in by neglecting the 60- to 80-year-old market. They have the time and the economic resources. They want to go shopping.

Iris Apfel

80 Year Old Sayings #471880
#11. What makes a man's 80 year-old Irish uncle skip like a little boy? Me Father is very fond of me!

John Ortberg Jr.

80 Year Old Sayings #416717
#12. My 80-year-old mother will not buy her heart medicine because it cost more than she can pay with social security. She is America.

Jack Bowman

80 Year Old Sayings #379701
#13. The best players are always in the thick of the action. (Michael) Jordan did it with the Bulls, (Kobe) Bryant does it with the Lakers and Leo does it here. We want him to stay with us because he's the best and we wouldn't swap him for anyone.

Ronaldinho

80 Year Old Sayings #1856169
#14. You meant evil against me," Joseph told his brothers, using a Hebrew verb that traces its meaning to "weave" or "plait." "You wove evil," he was saying, "but God rewove it together for good."

God, the Master Weaver.

Max Lucado

80 Year Old Sayings #1755842
#15. Some to conceit alone their taste confine,
And glittering thoughts struck out at ev'ry line;
Pleas'd with a work where nothing's just or fit;
One glaring chaos and wild heap of wit.

Alexander Pope

80 Year Old Sayings #1553259
#16. I want to sit with 80- and 90-year-old people more than anyone. They have played this game before. Not one of them has told me, 'I wish I had more money.'

Gary Vaynerchuk

80 Year Old Sayings #1462690
#17. When we looked at the life cycle in our 40s, we looked to old people for wisdom. At 80, though, we look at other 80-year-olds to see who got wise and who not. Lots of old people don't get wise, but you don't get wise unless you age.

Erik Erikson

80 Year Old Sayings #1399714
#18. I'm not really much of a shopper. I have to say that I'd definitely prefer good sex. What makes good sex? Oh my god. I think you need to feel free and you have to really trust the other person. And you have to have that strange, mysterious chemical connection.

Kristin Davis

80 Year Old Sayings #1327998
#19. Where a person has no control, he will turn to violence; either to attain control, or as an alternative to it.

Charlie Herrick

80 Year Old Sayings #1200716
#20. The physician must be able to tell the antecedents, know the present, and foretell the future - must mediate these things, and have two special objects in view with regard to disease, namely, to do good or to do no harm.

Hippocrates

80 Year Old Sayings #1159572
#21. Only the great warriors fall down from their horses; one would not fall who rides a donkey cart.

Waheed Ibne Musa

80 Year Old Sayings #1053115
#22. There was something special and unique about the love triangle that existed between Clark Kent, Superman and Lois Lane.

Jim Lee

80 Year Old Sayings #1010417
#23. Write. Publish. Repeat.

Kristine Kathryn Rusch

80 Year Old Sayings #947498
#24. I knew I was too late - and I was glad something bloodthirsty waited in the wings. For in failing at this, I forfeited any desire to live.

Stephenie Meyer

80 Year Old Sayings #926167
#25. The moment you hand over YOUR responsibility to manage your own rights, morality, and freedoms - to the government, that is the moment democracy fails.

Christina Engela

80 Year Old Sayings #883404
#26. And although I broke a lot of laws as a teenager, I straightened out immediately upon turning eighteen, when I realized the state had a legal right to execute me.

George Carlin

80 Year Old Sayings #694123
#27. Before you know it it's 3 am and you're 80 years old and you can't remember what it was like to have 20 year old thoughts or a 10 year old heart.

Anita Pallenberg

80 Year Old Sayings #635836
#28. We've seen the kind of social impact a professional sports team has on a city. A team brings high-profile role models into your community who are healthy and they're great images for the city to gravitate toward, especially for kids.

Mick Cornett

80 Year Old Sayings #565635
#29. I have never felt more confident in myself, more clear on who I am as a woman. But I am constantly thinking about my own health and making sure that I'm eating right and getting exercise and watching the aches and pains. I want to be this really fly 80-90-year old.

Michelle Obama

80 Year Old Sayings #506640
#30. I think part of being an adult is leaving the fairytale behind.

Rashida Jones

80 Year Old Sayings #456768
#31. ask what your 20-year-old self would think of you today, we invite you to think about what your 70, 80 or 100-year-old self would think of you now.

Lynda Gratton

80 Year Old Sayings #286091
#32. Think of what's stored in an 80- or a 90-year-old mind. Just marvel at it. You've got to get out this information, this knowledge, because you've got something to pass on. There'll be nobody like you ever again. Make the most of every molecule you've got as long as you've got a second to go.

Studs Terkel

80 Year Old Sayings #164726
#33. I've been so lonely without you, you dick'
'Don't call me a dick'
'You are, we both are... Got a mental idea me um, why don't we fucking grow up? God, god I love you lol, I can't be with anyone else.

Shane Meadows

80 Year Old Sayings #50962

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top