Top 30 11 Year Old Quotes

#1. Is My Son Marshall Myu son Eminem okay for an 11 year old to read? Why?

Debbie Nelson

11 Year Old Quotes #48421
#2. When kids can't come to my show, I feel bad, because grown-up 21 and up people really probably don't need my help as much as an 11-year-old child.

Vince Staples

11 Year Old Quotes #1798759
#3. Every week, as an 11-year-old kid, I would tune in to what was really the first American Idol-type program, a radio show called 'Major Bowes' Amateur Hour.' The winning group on the evening of September 8, 1935, was called the Hoboken Four, and their spokesman was Frank Sinatra, then aged 19.

Tony Bennett

11 Year Old Quotes #1767902
#4. Eggs is a kind of a plucky, brave 11-year-old boy who thinks he is a boxtroll. And he's kind of one of these mythological feral children who are raised in isolation of humanity and, by virtue of that, have a deeper connection to humanity because they've been raised away from the poisons of society.

Isaac Hempstead-Wright

11 Year Old Quotes #1752064
#5. I'm always amazed ... I took my 11-year-old to an oceanography camp, and these girls came over to me, and my son was like 'Oh here we go, Dad,' because they had been looking. They were like, 'You're the guy, aren't you?' And I said, 'Well, maybe.' They said, 'He is, he's the guy on 'Charmed!'

Tobin Bell

11 Year Old Quotes #1748903
#6. When I sat there in 1971 and watched my grandfather open Walt Disney World, I was a little 11-year-old girl who worshiped the ground he walked on. You probably couldn't have found much daylight between the NRA and the Disney company.

Abigail Disney

11 Year Old Quotes #1732958
#7. No 11-year-old girl wants to be 5-10. I always felt big and unattractive.

Sheri L. Dew

11 Year Old Quotes #1685253
#8. The tailor from 'Avatar' actually made my suit for 'Uncharted 3.' And no, it's not a hand-me-down from Sam Worthington. My 11-year-old would fit in Sam Worthington's. I'm 6' 1, 180 pounds.

Nolan North

11 Year Old Quotes #1679473
#9. It's heartbreaking when you hear a kid buying a ticket for ... I don't know, whatever movie you're up against. And you see them sneaking into your film. It's just heartbreaking. But in the spirit of full disclosure, that is what I did as an 11-year-old sneaking into 'Stripes.'

Todd Phillips

11 Year Old Quotes #1655341
#10. I'm aware of how difficult it is to work and be a mom - I have an 11-year-old son - and I would love to help anyone else who is trying to get into the field.

Emily Lazar

11 Year Old Quotes #1529167
#11. I couldn't be messing around and acting like an 11-year-old if we expected to compete well. I wanted to compete well, because it was great to see the looks in the eyes of men-like, "Wow, I am having a hard time beating this kid."

Karch Kiraly

11 Year Old Quotes #1268236
#12. I'm one of 3; I have a 16-year-old sister and an 11-year-old brother. We're all very close. We're an interesting family, and we moved a lot when I was younger. I feel like we are very tight knit because we had to sort of jump and leave places and start over again and again.

David Lambert

11 Year Old Quotes #883868
#13. At drama school, I was always playing the 11-year-old boys.

Kit Harington

11 Year Old Quotes #27276
#14. I had not learned anything about Huntley that would
have alerted me to what he was. I had no reason, as an 11-year-old girl, to be wary of him. No one said, 'This guy likes to have sex with young girls.

Stephen Richards

11 Year Old Quotes #181081
#15. Because I was a dancer when I was a kid, I have so much empathy for these young girls who are so drawn to something lovely in music and in movement, and yet they encounter a world full of judgment and criticism of 11-year-old artists and bodies.

Sharon Lawrence

11 Year Old Quotes #249485
#16. I got to live out my 11-year-old fantasies - I got to go on stage with Green Day. Billie Joe called my name from the stage. 'Dookie' was the first album I ever bought. I covered the whole of 'Nimrod' and he'd heard it. That was like the 11-year-old girl dreamed.

Florence Welch

11 Year Old Quotes #320037
#17. I'm a bit of a speed demon. I ride my motorbike every weekend. I've had bikes since I was a kid and my 11-year-old brother, who's like my son, has an identical motocross bike to me, except smaller. Everything I do he wants to do.

Kelvin Fletcher

11 Year Old Quotes #405016
#18. I'm lucky I had parents willing to be open and believe that an 11-year-old might know what she wanted to do. Or maybe they thought I'd find out that's what I didn't want to do.

Claire Forlani

11 Year Old Quotes #578564
#19. I read a lot of highly unsuitable books for an 11-year-old. I was desperate to read as widely as possible. I thought, 'There are so many places I am never going to get the chance to visit, but I can if I read them.' And I did. I could go anywhere in the world - and off it - by reading.

Malorie Blackman

11 Year Old Quotes #587833
#20. My 11-year-old thinks I'm cool because he watches things I've made on YouTube.

Armando Iannucci

11 Year Old Quotes #628252
#21. Underneath this tired, middle-aged exterior, I'm an 11 year old kid.

Henry Selick

11 Year Old Quotes #834335
#22. If you can tune into the fantasy life of an 11-year-old girl, you can make a fortune in this business.

George Lucas

11 Year Old Quotes #1112967
#23. It feels like last week, but in fact we're now closing in on five thousand days at war. I always picture Sami as a nine-year-old soccer stud ... and yet there are soldiers in Afghanistan today who were in fourth grade on 9/11.

Tucker Elliot

11 Year Old Quotes #36928
#24. I was only 8 years old on July 20, 1969, when Neil Armstrong, 38-year-old commander of 'Apollo 11,' descended the cramped lunar module Eagle's ladder with hefty backpack and bulky spacesuit to become the first human on the moon.

Douglas Brinkley

11 Year Old Quotes #494513
#25. I think neuroscience is obviously very esoteric, but I think there are aspects of it that can absolutely be brought down to the level of an interested 11-, 12-, 13-year-old easily.

Mayim Bialik

11 Year Old Quotes #505766
#26. The first time the Kirov ballet was seen in America was on Sept. 11, 1961. The ballet was 'Swan Lake.' The ballerina was Inna Zubkovskaya. The place was the old Met, on what must have been one of the hottest nights of the year, and there was no air-conditioning.

Robert Gottlieb

11 Year Old Quotes #525693
#27. People don't understand this, but I started very young, and I became very, very successful at a very young age. By the time I was 26 years old, I was a multimillionaire. And I started with nothing. And I was on the road 10, 11 months a year.

Jerry Weintraub

11 Year Old Quotes #964392
#28. I went to work at 11 years old. I became governor. It's not a big deal. Work doesn't hurt anybody. I'm all for not allowing a 12-year-old to work 40 hours. But a 12-year-old working eight to 10 hours a week or a 14-year-old working 12 to 15 hours a week is not bad.

Paul LePage

11 Year Old Quotes #1033137
#29. Let me tell you that a girl of eleven is capable of far more than is dreamt of in most universes...

Alison McGhee

11 Year Old Quotes #1110116
#30. If you watch [The] Search for Signs of Intelligent Life [in the Universe], or The Incredible Shrinking Woman, or 9 to 5, there is a lot of gender politics at the forefront of Lily Tomlin work, which was kind of thrilling for me to be watching as a 10-, 11-, 12-year-old kid.

Tina Fey

11 Year Old Quotes #1682610

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top