Top 48 8 Seconds Quotes

#1. You can go a month without food, you can live three days without water, but you can't go more then sixty seconds without HOPE.

Sean Swarner

8 Seconds Quotes #1361
#2. You can be in a state of mind for a few seconds and forget that you were ever in any other state of mind. That's what we mean by illusion.

Frederick Lenz

8 Seconds Quotes #3274
#3. I hope that when people are happy together, it feels as though someone keeps piling seconds and thirds on their plates.

Nick Hornby

8 Seconds Quotes #4961
#4. A lifetime of training for just ten seconds.

Jesse Owens

8 Seconds Quotes #9669
#5. Mikael had rarely managed to surprise Berger. This time she was silent for nearly ten seconds.

Stieg Larsson

8 Seconds Quotes #10046
#6. We feel that we fit into this fandom even if we're an outcast or misfits in this world." -Mary, 16, Philippines

Jazmin Williams

8 Seconds Quotes #13200
#7. Relationships are like a book,
It takes few seconds to burn,
But
It takes years to write,
So write it carefully
And
Never let it burn

Aditya Nighot

8 Seconds Quotes #14824
#8. Private Zombie, you have two seconds, exactly two seconds, to seal that sewer pipe posing as a mouth,

Rick Yancey

8 Seconds Quotes #15768
#9. Three seconds doesn't seem like a long time, but when you're gazing into someone's eyes, it's long enough to make a silent promise.

Renee Carlino

8 Seconds Quotes #16391
#10. You're a pain in my ass!" he yelled, glaring at me. I couldn't stop smiling, and after a few seconds, Travis' mouth turned up. He shook his head again, and then hooked his arm around my neck. "You're making me crazy. You know that, right?

Jamie McGuire

8 Seconds Quotes #19207
#11. In a 24/7 news cycle, with all the shrieking, howling voices and rapid-response and instant spinning and Soviet-style disinformation-mongering, a good idea has a shelf life of about, um, six seconds.

Christopher Buckley

8 Seconds Quotes #21090
#12. Tony Hale is a devout Christian and is a complete retard when it comes to swearing. The script called for him to swear for about 30 seconds and he just couldn't do it.

Jason Bateman

8 Seconds Quotes #23554
#13. Love is 2 minutes and 52 seconds of squelching noises.

John Lydon

8 Seconds Quotes #23839
#14. He rolled the other way and watched the digital display of his alarm ticking seconds off he'd never get back. This is the life we're given. One life. One opportunity to be happy, to make others happy, and I'm letting it slip through my fingers because I'm afraid.

Barbara Elsborg

8 Seconds Quotes #28601
#15. He looked like a Greek god. Jade's thoughts snapped from togas to white sheets to sex in the span of two seconds.

Alyssa Goodnight

8 Seconds Quotes #31485
#16. Out of the tens of thousands of prosthetic legs they've made, there's never been any 400-meter athletes run under 50 seconds. So, if this was such a technologically advanced prosthetic leg, then how come not everyone's qualifying, or coming close to the qualification time, then?

Oscar Pistorius

8 Seconds Quotes #31666
#17. Granted, prostate exams aren't the most enjoyable things in the world, but they only last about 10 seconds. It's well worth it. Just think of the possible consequences if you don't get it done.

Len Dawson

8 Seconds Quotes #32141
#18. All the humor evaporates from his face and his honey-brown eyes. Within seconds he has me in his arms and he hugs me like I'm the most important thing in the world to him.

Jessica Sorensen

8 Seconds Quotes #35840
#19. Then one day in school, I turned round to the others and said, 'Dude, what if we started a band like All Time Low?

5 Seconds Of Summer

8 Seconds Quotes #36010
#20. There's nothing to fear but a wide receiver who can run a 100-yard dash in under 10 seconds.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

8 Seconds Quotes #39437
#21. A great sports car that goes from 0-60 in 3.9 seconds is just a fact. To the wrong audience, it's irrelevant. But to the right audience, it's a passion.

David Brier

8 Seconds Quotes #43298
#22. I definitely caught the acting bug, but that lasted for about two seconds when I found my way to L.A. and found that my talents were better suited behind the cameras.

Lee Daniels

8 Seconds Quotes #44056
#23. Every 17 seconds a child dies on this planet from no clean drinking water. Good. Let's try to speed it up ... there are too many people.

Doug Stanhope

8 Seconds Quotes #44511
#24. Run through those time measurements again," Aahz grumbled.
"In seconds, minutes, hours ... "
"Minutes! We've got a few minutes.

Robert Asprin

8 Seconds Quotes #46380
#25. These are the only moments that we have left. These precious seconds where the passion blots out everything else, and it is just us.
The rest is a war neither of us can ever win.
But, I already waved my white flag.
I have already surrendered.

Amanda Grace

8 Seconds Quotes #49001
#26. I'm an optimistic agnostic. I think the second we die, within a matter of seconds, everybody else arrives, and that's the party, and you live your hell on earth.

Mike Dirnt

8 Seconds Quotes #53205
#27. It takes only a few seconds to make history new again.

Amity Shlaes

8 Seconds Quotes #56170
#28. "I love you" takes 3 seconds to say, 3 hours to explain, and a lifetime to prove.

Wiz Khalifa

8 Seconds Quotes #57131
#29. When you are interviewing someone, you have a chance to follow up, to press, to dig in. In a debate there's 30 seconds for the other guy, too. And the goal is to get them to engage with each other, not to engage you necessarily.

Gwen Ifill

8 Seconds Quotes #58127
#30. He called her a melon, a pineapple, an olive tree, an emerald, and a fox in the snow all in the space of three seconds; he did not know whether he had heard her, tasted her, seen her, or all three together.

Virginia Woolf

8 Seconds Quotes #58230
#31. Hardware is easy to protect: lock it in a room, chain it to a desk, or buy a spare. Information poses more of a problem. It can exist in more than one place; be transported halfway across the planet in seconds; and be stolen without your knowledge.

Bruce Schneier

8 Seconds Quotes #58398
#32. I don't want a man around, what use are they except for ten seconds' worth of half babies

Margaret Atwood

8 Seconds Quotes #59768
#33. Love is two minutes and fifty-two seconds of squishy sounds.

John Lydon

8 Seconds Quotes #59912
#34. Lead the way Batman." "Batman?" She winked. "Your Mom's a wealth of information. "Aww fuck." Seriously? She'd been here for what, sixty seconds?

Kim Carmody

8 Seconds Quotes #61448
#35. Rack your brains, that should only take a couple of seconds.

J.K. Rowling

8 Seconds Quotes #61969
#36. I never dreamed I'd be a spokesman for anything. But Pac Bell just asked me. The money was OK; the scripts were fun because I had to do in 30 seconds what it takes a whole feature to do and because the dysfunctional family of agents, managers and lawyers who represent me said it was cool.

Chris Eigeman

8 Seconds Quotes #62729
#37. Next time I will do things to you that will make you lose controll in seconds
-Dimitri.

Richelle Mead

8 Seconds Quotes #63788
#38. In the first few seconds an aching sadness wrenched his heart, but it soon gave way to a feeling of sweet disquiet, the excitement of gypsy wanderlust

Mikhail Bulgakov

8 Seconds Quotes #68513
#39. You have only 30 seconds with a new person. I will give you a hug so you know I'm real, and then you're real too.

Shailene Woodley

8 Seconds Quotes #72837
#40. Take a random group of 8-year-old American and Japanese kids, give them all a really, really hard math problem, and start a stopwatch. The American kids will give up after 30, 40 seconds. If you let the test run for 15 minutes, the Japanese kids will not have given up. You have to take it away.

Malcolm Gladwell

8 Seconds Quotes #81812
#41. That dude scored 8 points in the last 19 seconds, pulled out a miracle win at the Garden. He made me choke on a chicken bone that day. I'm serious.

Shaquille O'Neal

8 Seconds Quotes #330591
#42. If the Sun exploded, we wouldn't know about it for 8 minutes and 20 seconds. Light and gravity take that long to reach us. Then we would vaporize.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

8 Seconds Quotes #846526
#43. The average buyer in bookshop spends 8 seconds on the front cover and 15 seconds on the back cover before deciding whether to purchase the book or not. On average, he does not get past page 18. See? The odds are stacked against us writers!

Ashwin Sanghi

8 Seconds Quotes #1108217
#44. Pauline Kael said that Rip Torn could get angrier faster than any other American actor: that he could go from zero to 10 in 1.8 seconds or something like that.

John Heard

8 Seconds Quotes #1139048
#45. Our planet Earth has a diameter of 0.04 light-seconds. Neptune's orbit spans 8 light-hours. The stars of the Milky Way galaxy delineate a broad, flat disk about 100,000 light-years across. And the Virgo supercluster of galaxies, to which the Milky Way belongs, extends some 60 million light-years.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

8 Seconds Quotes #1480577
#46. 8:58 We go to McDonald's. The woman in front of me in line spends more than five seconds contemplating her order. This infuriates me, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?? MC-SEABASS?? IT'S THE GODDAMN MCDONALDS'S MENU, IT'S BEEN THE SAME FOR TEN YEARS! IT'S ALL MCSHIT!JUST ORDER!

Tucker Max

8 Seconds Quotes #1549491
#47. Who cared whether you could change motor oil when you could snap a rottweiler's neck in 2.8 seconds? Now there was a practical skill.

Kelley Armstrong

8 Seconds Quotes #1695478
#48. I hate doing Tabatas - you do whatever you want at high intensity for 20 seconds, and then get a 10 second break and you repeat that for 8 minutes. So you can do jumping jacks for 20 seconds, you can do sprints for 20 seconds, etc. It's supposed to help you get your endurance up really fast.

Ashley Wagner

8 Seconds Quotes #1802634

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top