Top 38 8 Inches Quotes

#1. I squeeze her and she laughs and looks up at me, "Jules, you incorrigible rake," she scolds, and then gives me a smile that makes me feel we're in zero gravity. Floating inches above the floor. weightless and timeless, and I wish this song would last forever.

Amy Plum

8 Inches Quotes #10763
#2. I'm a whopping 5 foot 4 inches tall. I'm not going to get any taller.

Kevin Hart

8 Inches Quotes #15116
#3. There are no more white linen sofas in my house. We have a rule here: Anything below 36 inches has to be brown or black - the color of chocolate or peanut butter!

Candice Olson

8 Inches Quotes #25411
#4. It had rained on some vivid green ferns in Maine and it was quite beautiful. I was moving the camera slightly and studying the ground glass. Looking at those 20 square inches, trying to find out just what were the right elements to include.

John Sexton

8 Inches Quotes #26564
#5. I do not understand how you humans can walk in shoes that are that tall."
"Its my motto," said Isabelle, with a sultry smile. "Nothing less than seven inches.

Cassandra Clare

8 Inches Quotes #26811
#6. His chair glides a few inches closer and he's in my face, all shoulders and cologne.

S.M. Parker

8 Inches Quotes #31794
#7. To feel life is meaningless unless "I" can be permanent is like having desperately fallen in love with an inch.

Alan Watts

8 Inches Quotes #38301
#8. His wedding gift, clasped round my throat. A choker of rubies, two inches wide, like an extraordinarily precious slit throat.

Angela Carter

8 Inches Quotes #48499
#9. I always try to remember that praise and a slap on your back is only 6 inches away from a kick up the arse!

Anthony Foley

8 Inches Quotes #50389
#10. On the Firehole I caught thirty-six inches worth of trout - in six installments.

Arnold Gingrich

8 Inches Quotes #54379
#11. I'm 5 feet 10 inches, and whatever my whatever my weight is, that's fine. As long as I am able to move and I feel good, it doesn't matter.

Monica Seles

8 Inches Quotes #57241
#12. I found myself pinned to the hallway wall by six feet, two inches of hard, hot male.

Sylvia Day

8 Inches Quotes #58447
#13. I know I have a big, big head. Hats, a lot of times, do not fit me. What is the average head size? Maybe like 16 inches. From the center of my forehead around to other side might be a foot, give or take four inches.

Dule Hill

8 Inches Quotes #59234
#14. You're killing me," he told her, panting, his palms sliding down over her ribs to explore the rest of her
shape - her waist, her hips, her thighs. "Killing me by inches." He lifted his body from hers enough to
yank up her skirt. "But it's a damn fine way for a man to die.

Laura Lee Guhrke

8 Inches Quotes #69899
#15. His words span rivers and mountains, but his thoughts are still only six inches long.

E.B. White

8 Inches Quotes #69968
#16. I eased my length into her until I reached her cervix with a few inches to spare and butted against it seeking entrance into her womb.

Jordan Silver

8 Inches Quotes #73616
#17. I do have a 22-inch waist, I will say that.

Megan Fox

8 Inches Quotes #74959
#18. Yes, she'd changed me, as much as a man with my particular affinities could change. She'd pushed me. She'd walked into my life, five-feet-three inches of fiery independence.

Meredith Wild

8 Inches Quotes #76387
#19. A pat on the back is six inches away from a kick up the ass.

Geri Halliwell

8 Inches Quotes #76958
#20. The girl gave him a look which ought to have stuck at least four inches out of his back.

Raymond Chandler

8 Inches Quotes #80304
#21. Kiernan reaches to pull out my chair, but I beat him to it and then nudge the chair across from me out about six inches with my foot.
He pulls it out the rest of the way and says, "Thank you, dearest," in a droll tone before retreating behind the menu.

Rysa Walker

8 Inches Quotes #80568
#22. I'm in, Cat. I'd never leave you. Especially when you've got death breathing down your neck." "Very funny," I retorted, since Bones was inches from my throat

Jeaniene Frost

8 Inches Quotes #83628
#23. There are six chakras or energy vortexes that lie along that tube. There is a seventh chakra located several inches above the head, but it is not connected.

Frederick Lenz

8 Inches Quotes #83768
#24. A couple of inches up and right and he would have been a soprano.

J.R. Ward

8 Inches Quotes #86491
#25. Her mouth lifted from his, a few inches. "What makes you think ... " Iona asked him quietly, "that I would let you die by any hand other than my own?

Cynthia Eden

8 Inches Quotes #87245
#26. Twenty Inches and Eight pounds of infant can, and undoubtedly sometimes will, reduce two or more intelligent, competent, organized adults to anxious, exhausted incompetent jellies.

Penelope Leach

8 Inches Quotes #90373
#27. How tall are you big boy? Six foot nine inches! Let's go up to my place and talk about the nine inches!

Mae West

8 Inches Quotes #91124
#28. I waved down a lit cab. He swerved dramatically towards me and stopped inches from my Louboutins. Shoe-icide, a fate worse than death

Lindsey Kelk

8 Inches Quotes #92190
#29. Is tall and rangy, with muscled thighs that start three inches apart. She looks like she probably runs up a mountain every day and doesn't even know what a KitKat is.

Sophie Kinsella

8 Inches Quotes #92845
#30. I'm currently imagining a few creative ways of causing you extraordinary amounts of pain."
Kingsley raised his chin. Mere inches separated their faces.
"Stop flirting. You know we don't have time for that.

Tiffany Reisz

8 Inches Quotes #97394
#31. Six inches, I reckon.

Mark Edwards

8 Inches Quotes #99542
#32. Designing is a lot like a high-wire act - if the tightrope walker is only six inches off the ground, where's the excitement?

Douglas Wilson

8 Inches Quotes #101183
#33. Will you want me just as much when I'm fifteen feet nine inches?

Jennifer Niven

8 Inches Quotes #103207
#34. The ground of liberty is to be gained by inches. We must be contented to secure what we can get from time to time and eternally press forward for what is yet to get. It takes time to persuade men to do even what is for their own good.

Thomas Jefferson

8 Inches Quotes #104251
#35. My happiness is measured in Inches, 2, 4, 6, 8, ... I LOVE SHOES TOO MUCH ...

Veronica Franco

8 Inches Quotes #142928
#36. 1969 Pontiac Trans Am. It was painted flat black with green metal flake flames up the hood, over the roof, and down the trunk, factory Pontiac rally wheels cut and made 8" deep in the front and 10 ½ inches on the back.

Tate Jackson

8 Inches Quotes #946668
#37. There's only about about 6 to 8 inches between an open book and a human being's heart. A lot can happen in those 7 inches. Perspectives, fresh perspectives occur and minds expand, and I love fiction and I feel like it's a possibility for transformation.

Aline Ohanesian

8 Inches Quotes #1028578
#38. The weather outside certainly was frightful on Jan. 23, 1940, when 8.3 inches fell on the city, the most in Atlanta history, according to the National Weather Service.

Anonymous

8 Inches Quotes #1330106

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top