Top 64 4 Year Old Quotes

#1. I think you've all heard my story about my daughter and how we felt Children's Hospital saved her life when she was less than a year old. I won't go through all of the details of that.

Jack Nicklaus

4 Year Old Quotes #497
#2. I just close my eyes and act like I'm a 3-year-old. I try to get as close to a childlike level as possible because we were all artists back then. So you just close your eyes and think back to when you were as young as you can remember and had the least barriers to your creativity.

Kanye West

4 Year Old Quotes #3396
#3. It is a start, and I mean to keep on, I find written in my old journal of that year.

L.M. Montgomery

4 Year Old Quotes #4200
#4. The custom of giving presents on New Year's Day is as old as the time of the Romans, who attached superstitious importance to it, and thought the gifts brought them a lucky year.

P.H. Ditchfield

4 Year Old Quotes #5145
#5. I'm not interested at all in playing more than 12, 15 tournaments a year on an annual basis because like all the old guys out here on this Tour, we've played golf for nearly 30 years of our lives.

Greg Norman

4 Year Old Quotes #7057
#6. Robots are emotionless, so they don't get upset if their buddy is killed, they don't commit crimes of rage and revenge. But ... they see an 80-year-old grandmother in a wheelchair the same way they see a T80 tank; they're both just a series of zeros and ones.

P. W. Singer

4 Year Old Quotes #7519
#7. My fan base is extremely random. It's the 14-year-old white kid sitting next to your auntie from St. Luke's Baptist Church, to the 20-year-old Black girl who probably would go to a Rihanna concert, but she's coming to my show.

Robert Glasper

4 Year Old Quotes #7814
#8. If there's room to make a record every year, and it sounds nothing like the old one, I might do that. It's easy to get in and have fun. To me, if it feels right, that's all that needs to be done.

Sam Dew

4 Year Old Quotes #9378
#9. A necklace of pearls on a white neck.
We had lost the sense of discovery which had infused the anarchy of our first year. I began to settle down.
... the old house in the foreground, the rest of the world abandoned and forgotten; a world of its own of peace and love and beauty ...

Evelyn Waugh

4 Year Old Quotes #10636
#10. I was a twenty-two-year-old single white female alone in a strange country where my sister had been killed.

Karen Marie Moning

4 Year Old Quotes #13457
#11. I have a 10 year old boy and a 6 year old boy and the stuff that they watch, it's always ... I mean, it could be because we're a funny family, but they love the humor and combining humor with space action, I mean, you know, there's a winner right there.

Rhys Darby

4 Year Old Quotes #14940
#12. I adore my dad. He's a 78-year-old man and my inspiration.

Shakira

4 Year Old Quotes #15223
#13. I wasn't a stranger to dealing with thirty-plus-year-old adolescents

Terri Anne Browning

4 Year Old Quotes #16602
#14. So could we please not mob the three-thousand-plus-year-old reaper like tweens at a boy-band concert?

Rachel Vincent

4 Year Old Quotes #17088
#15. I learned never to take him into a baby store. Ever. He snickered every time he heard the word 'nipple.'" "Well, that's what you get for dating a giant twelve-year-old," I told her, sitting on Jolene's left.

Molly Harper

4 Year Old Quotes #20244
#16. John Baldessari, the 79-year-old conceptualist, has spent more than four decades making laconic, ironic conceptual art-about-art, both good and bad.

Jerry Saltz

4 Year Old Quotes #20387
#17. TWELVE-YEAR-OLD TRIAL PRODIGY JUNE IPARIS BECOMES YOUNGEST STUDENT EVER ADMITTED TO DRAKE UNIVERSITY, TO BE OFFICIALLY INDUCTED NEXT WEEK.

Marie Lu

4 Year Old Quotes #21404
#18. He looked like a butler dressed by his four-year-old daughter - a mishmash of good intentions and ill design. And there I was, an unshaven, rumpled page of discarded poetry, extending a hand and smiling, no doubt wolfishly.

Walter Mosley

4 Year Old Quotes #21463
#19. A letter Lewis wrote reveals an 18-year-old with the energy of a schoolboy and the tastes of an octogenarian.

Philip Zaleski

4 Year Old Quotes #23996
#20. What are you?
I opened my eyes gingerly. The flashlight that had blinded me was lying a few feet from my head now, which gave me just enough light to see what appeared to be a twelve-year-old girl sitting on my chest.
I'd gotten my butt handed to me by a sixth grader? That was embarrassing.

Rachel Hawkins

4 Year Old Quotes #25102
#21. My musical taste is like a 16-year-old girl's when it comes to working out - Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, Miley Cyrus. I love it all!

Jessica Capshaw

4 Year Old Quotes #26932
#22. When I was on TV in the '80s, I wasn't thinking, 'There's a 10-year-old kid watching this and in 15 years, he's gonna be doing stuff that was influenced by me.' I was trying to get my five minutes together. So now that those people are comedians and they're influenced by me - it's bizarre.

Steven Wright

4 Year Old Quotes #27059
#23. At drama school, I was always playing the 11-year-old boys.

Kit Harington

4 Year Old Quotes #27276
#24. I look up at Eric,sniffing "I tried to...and..."I shake my head.
"You tired to what?" asks Eric
"Kiss me," says Tobias. "And I rejected her,and she went running off like a five-year-old. there's really nothing to blame her for but stupidity.

Veronica Roth

4 Year Old Quotes #27506
#25. It's turns out to be much easier to simulate a grandmaster chess player than it is to simulate a 2-year-old.

Alison Gopnik

4 Year Old Quotes #28568
#26. I'm 57, I can't look like a 30-year-old. You try to hold age at bay, but there comes a point when you just have to give up gracefully.

Elton John

4 Year Old Quotes #29825
#27. I was let go after one of the doughnut girls caught me debating the varying merits of the free toys with a four-year-old. What can I say? She was a smart four-year-old. I also thought the Sleeping Beautys were sappy.

Jojo Moyes

4 Year Old Quotes #30495
#28. I was x years old in the year x2.

Augustus De Morgan

4 Year Old Quotes #30556
#29. I think there's a possibility that comic book movies are getting a tiny bit better on the one hand because they're no longer made by executives, who are, you know, ninety-year-old bald tailors with cigars, going, 'The kids love this!'

Joss Whedon

4 Year Old Quotes #30769
#30. I cut 'Diamond in My Crown' in my home in Georgia, because I wanted to use an old 1848 pump organ that my mother-in-law had gotten for Emory for Christmas one year. His mother would be proud to know that pump organ was made use of.

Patty Loveless

4 Year Old Quotes #30941
#31. The situation in Greece just goes from bad to worse. We've now got a situation where there was the big suicide a few weeks ago, where a 77-year-old man shot himself in the head outside the Greek Parliament. That was the public face of what's gone wrong.

Nigel Farage

4 Year Old Quotes #31369
#32. Tory a father isn't supposed to fear his fourteen-year-old daughter. That being sad, you terrify me.

Kathy Reichs

4 Year Old Quotes #31561
#33. And the winner of the drawing that night was an eleven-year-old black girl named Dorothy Daffodil-7 Garland.

Kurt Vonnegut

4 Year Old Quotes #31761
#34. Very intense first summer out, to be 18 years old and never having gone on a date, never having smoked a cigarette, never had a drink, even a sip of beer, never kissed a girl, all of those things. It made for a fairly intense first year out.

Peter Jurasik

4 Year Old Quotes #32203
#35. Just Leo's luck. A super-hot immortal girl was waiting for him on Ogygia, but he couldn't figure out how to wire a stupid chunk of rock into the three-thousand-year-old navigation device. Some problems even duct tape couldn't solve.

Rick Riordan

4 Year Old Quotes #32559
#36. In the sheltered heart of the clumps last year's foliage still clings to the lower branches, tatters of orange that mutter with the passage of the wind, the talk of old women warning the green generation of what they, too, must come to when the sap runs back.

Jacquetta Hawkes

4 Year Old Quotes #35337
#37. Maybe life was just a series of phases - one phase after another after another. Maybe, in a couple of years, I'd be going through the same phase as the eighteen-year-old lifeguards.

Benjamin Alire Saenz

4 Year Old Quotes #35619
#38. It's not proper for seventeen-year-old princesses to be alone with young men who have questionable intentions."
She laughed. "And what about young men who she's been best friends with since she was barely old enough to walk?"
He shook his head. "Those are the worst.

Marissa Meyer

4 Year Old Quotes #35927
#39. It feels like last week, but in fact we're now closing in on five thousand days at war. I always picture Sami as a nine-year-old soccer stud ... and yet there are soldiers in Afghanistan today who were in fourth grade on 9/11.

Tucker Elliot

4 Year Old Quotes #36928
#40. Every 70-year-old needs a young person in their lives to mentor, and every 20-year-old needs a senior.

Shane Claiborne

4 Year Old Quotes #37409
#41. I just always wrote songs as a side hobby. So it was sort of a natural thing to write comedy songs. But when I started writing songs, I wrote very serious songs. Or things that a 13-14 year-old would think are very serious issues.

Kyle Dunnigan

4 Year Old Quotes #37744
#42. ...and I am sitting in this park watching an old couple almost cry together, and I want this to be the most important thing I do all year.

Neil Hilborn

4 Year Old Quotes #37909
#43. The three of us blended with the clientele as well as a fifteen year-old ex-thief, a girl from the future masquerading as a young man, and a second-son of a Lord-turned-student could.

April White

4 Year Old Quotes #39188
#44. Anyone can write an academic piece directed at other academics. To write something that delivers an argument and a gripping storyline to someone's granny or eight-year-old takes the highest quality of your powers.

Simon Schama

4 Year Old Quotes #42146
#45. People who tell me there is no God are like a six-year-old boy saying that there is no such thing as passionate love - they just haven't experienced it.

William Alfred

4 Year Old Quotes #43135
#46. But let me perfectly clear, because I know you'll hear the same old claims that rolling back these tax breaks means a massive tax increase on the American people: if your family earns less than $250,000 a year, you will not see your taxes increased a single dime. I repeat: not one single dime.

Barack Obama

4 Year Old Quotes #43933
#47. Seriously, a thirty-something woman shouldn't be daydreaming about a fictional character in a two-hundred-year-old world to the point where it interfered with her very real and much more important life and relationships. Of course she shouldn't.

Shannon Hale

4 Year Old Quotes #43935
#48. You want to have two guys making out in front of your 4-year-old? It's OK with them. A guy smoking a joint, blowing the smoke into your little kid's face? OK with them. And I'm not exaggerating here. This is exactly what the secular movement stands for.

Bill O'Reilly

4 Year Old Quotes #527475
#49. My judgement is not good when I am on a book tour. I am not thinking about it that much. What happens is I will go back home. I have a 4-year-old and a 1-year-old and a wife who is now taking care of them who is wondering where her husband is.

Michael Lewis

4 Year Old Quotes #530564
#50. I was a 2-year-old baby on something, but it's not like I had lines. But I actually had my first lines when I was 4. And then I finished school, and I went to USC for their BFA program in acting.

Troian Bellisario

4 Year Old Quotes #726428
#51. I have a 4-year-old and a 14-year-old, and think I missed a recital and a graduation, and they were like 'It's OK mommy, we'll take pictures.' It was my upset, though ... they were just fine! I just give them a kiss and a hug and let them know that I love them every day.

Kimberly Quinn

4 Year Old Quotes #847960
#52. A South Korean teenager, 18-year-old male, is about five inches taller than his North Korean counterpart. And there are many soldiers who are only about 4'6". The height requirement is supposed to be 4'9". That's the size of my 12-year-old son.

Barbara Demick

4 Year Old Quotes #885110
#53. A hysterical young woman with flowing brown hair is also called from 4, but she's quickly replaced by a volunteer, an eighty-year-old woman who needs a cane to walk to the stage.

Suzanne Collins

4 Year Old Quotes #1095716
#54. I want you back here now. I want you next to me now. I cannot believe that my family, your brother, all our friends, and an entire police force can't keep tabs on one twenty-six year old graphic designer who thinks he's fuckin' Batman.
Detective Sam Kage in A Matter Of Time (vol 2 or part 4)

Mary Calmes

4 Year Old Quotes #1104274
#55. So I'm explaining intrinsic value to my 4 year old daughter - who loves toy cats - and ask her, if she was really thirsty in the desert, whether she would like a bottle of water, or a toy cat, and she tells me that she would like a bottle of water in the shape of a toy cat.
Unarguable.

Stefan Molyneux

4 Year Old Quotes #1218521
#56. Someone is an ignoramus who would say that, 'Oh, we had three hurricanes this year. This proves that somehow the climate is warming.' The earth is 4.5 billion years old, and you're going to say that we had four hurricanes and so it proves a theory?

Rand Paul

4 Year Old Quotes #1277025
#57. I grew up as a little 4- and 5-year-old kid, watching Phil Tippett and my dad make monsters in our garage. That's what I did, as a child.

Robert Stromberg

4 Year Old Quotes #1384396
#58. The Bungalow 4 counselor was a twenty-year-old college student named Eric who had terrible acne and wrote poems about the local girls who worked in the kitchen and how their breasts looked lonely but also beautiful, like melted ice cream.

Kelly Link

4 Year Old Quotes #1434208
#59. THE 2,000-YEAR-OLD MAN'S SECRETS OF LONGEVITY 1. Don't run for a bus - there'll always be another. 2. Never, ever touch fried food. 3. Stay out of a Ferrari or any other small Italian car. 4. Eat fruit - a nectarine - even a rotten plum is good.

Mel Brooks

4 Year Old Quotes #1437961
#60. What we want to do is guarantee all 4-year-old children in the City of Stamford a prekindergarten experience regardless of their financial circumstances.

Dannel Malloy

4 Year Old Quotes #1521247
#61. There are plenty of towns in America where the 4-year-old has shot his 2-year-old sister by using daddy's gun.

Geraldo Rivera

4 Year Old Quotes #1560833
#62. God spreads grace like a 4-year old spreads peanut butter-He gets it all over everything.

Mark Lowry

4 Year Old Quotes #1598515
#63. Most people remember being 4 objectively, as if they're seeing a movie of a 4-year-old. But me, if you ask me to think about when I'm 4, I can feel myself being 4, and I am there, looking out through my 4-year-old eyes.

Lois Lowry

4 Year Old Quotes #1721347
#64. The other day, when my 4-year-old saw a flowering tree and said, "Daddy, it's raining petals," that was poetry that just melted my heart into a mushy, yummy Fudgsicle.

Brendan Fraser

4 Year Old Quotes #1770660

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top