Top 17 98 Year Old Quotes

#1. This week, a 95-year-old woman married a 98-year-old man to become the world's oldest newlyweds. They're registered at Bed, Sponge Bath and Beyond.

Jimmy Fallon

98 Year Old Quotes #534204
#2. Hitler delivered petulant speeches that fall warning the outside world and particularly the British to mind their own business and to quit concerning themselves "with the fate of Germans within the frontiers of the Reich.

William L. Shirer

98 Year Old Quotes #773426
#3. It was because they were two parts of a whole. He did not belong to her. And she did not belong to him. It was never about belonging to someone. It was about belonging together.

Renee Ahdieh

98 Year Old Quotes #1816556
#4. Never rise to speak till you have something to say; and when you have said it, cease.

John Witherspoon

98 Year Old Quotes #1731515
#5. I prefer men who don't fall down and weep, who absorb a blow, who do not scamper and yell when chased, but stand firm, crouch, square off, meet an attack with something like resistance, even if it kills them.

Ben Marcus

98 Year Old Quotes #1626645
#6. Know yourself in order to be better not to criticize and judge yourself

Abdulkareem Bkar

98 Year Old Quotes #1613815
#7. She seemed to fold into herself, like a pleated wing. Her pain antagonized me. I wanted to open her up, crisp her edges, ram a stick down that hunched and curving spine, force her to stand erect and spit the misery out on the streets. But she held it in where it could lap up into her eyes.

Toni Morrison

98 Year Old Quotes #1610797
#8. Sometimes, we pay a higher price for trying to help someone fit into their skin than we do trying to fit into ours.

Srividya Srinivasan

98 Year Old Quotes #1381879
#9. Without bragging, I've been blessed to have five of the greatest statistical years for a running back.

Shaun Alexander

98 Year Old Quotes #1161815
#10. Fear exists in the process of accumulation and belief in something is part of the accumulative process.

Jiddu Krishnamurti

98 Year Old Quotes #897836
#11. You don't get 'The Unfinished Swan' or 'Shadow of the Colossus' or even Telltale's 'Walking Dead' until you've sat through the long, linear infodumps of something like 'Metal Gear Solid'.

Dave Morris

98 Year Old Quotes #680186
#12. [On her mother:] My relationship with her is close, painful, and skaky, and I always have to keep searching for a sign of love. Everything I do, I do to please her, to make her smile, to ward off her fury. This work is extremely exhausting ...

Tove Ditlevsen

98 Year Old Quotes #636719
#13. I take it this is some obscure West Indian usage of the word 'similar' which means 'nothing at all alike'?

Neil Gaiman

98 Year Old Quotes #503342
#14. I'm a nine-year old kid inside and my passion has been all my life to want to travel into space.

Peter Diamandis

98 Year Old Quotes #473877
#15. I invite you all to visit our new Harold Square or Space 98 stores in New York. I think you'll agree with me that these stores have a distinct Urban Outfitters personality, with fresh, exciting product and an experience that resonates with the 18 to 28 year old urban-dwelling customer.

Richard Hayne

98 Year Old Quotes #360213
#16. Is it easier for a man to live his life again as a fish, than to accept the wonder of being human? So alone, so frightened, so wanting for what we are afraid to give tongue to.

Richard Flanagan

98 Year Old Quotes #308213
#17. You're looking good today Bret. Very hot ... hotter than Jemaine. You have a refined bone structure, while Jemaine's facial features are too deep set to be classically handsome.

Kristen Schaal

98 Year Old Quotes #186630

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top