Top 30 4 Month Old Quotes

#1. Your part is to bring Him glory - whether eating a sandwich on a lunch break, drinking coffee at 12:04 a.m. so you can stay awake to study, or watching your four-month-old take a nap.

Francis Chan

4 Month Old Quotes #554153
#2. I try to squeeze in a workout whenever I can, even if it's doing squats with my 7-month-old in the kitchen or jumping on the trampoline with my 5-year-old.

Jennie Finch

4 Month Old Quotes #1747152
#3. I have a twenty-month-old baby [girl], [and] a sixteen-year-old boy same maturity level.

Gloria Estefan

4 Month Old Quotes #947712
#4. Bob Dylan will be thirty years old this month ... "
"That's the most depressing thing I've ever heard.

Charles M. Schulz

4 Month Old Quotes #945940
#5. I'm not religious. I do have a baby - a four-month old girl - and that's a religion in itself.

George Meyer

4 Month Old Quotes #848251
#6. After years of infertility tests, the best decision we ever made was to adopt, and in 1987, we were bestowed a three-month-old baby girl from an island off the south coast of Korea called Cheju Island.

Robert M. Parker Jr.

4 Month Old Quotes #844049
#7. One way or the other, come back to me, in a month, or a year, when you're old, a haunt in my dreams, an invasion of my sanity, make a way to come back.

Lila Felix

4 Month Old Quotes #792783
#8. The wound is minor, little more than a nick, but it's dribbling like a Bourbon Street hooker with a month-old case of gonorrhea.

Harry Hunsicker

4 Month Old Quotes #728091
#9. Left with an oncoming headache, went home, and that's verified, to his wife and six-month-old baby. He's three weeks into a big, fat raise and promotion. He doesn't fit for me."
"Lucky for Whistler, and likely his mother?"
"What? Why?"
"Weak joke. So back to your corporate trio.

J.D. Robb

4 Month Old Quotes #720763
#10. It occurred to me that never again would he be seven years, one month and six days old, so we had better catch these moments while we can.

Bill Bryson

4 Month Old Quotes #712650
#11. I wrote 'Lakeside View Apartment Suites' with Roman in my arms. He was about a month old. I was playing left-handed and finally handed him over. On the demo of it, you can hear him crying in the next room.

John Darnielle

4 Month Old Quotes #695376
#12. For a moment, without thinking of anything else, Jenny was simply proud of him. Fiercely, passionately proud that a human, a seventeen-year-old who hadn't even heard of the Shadow Men until a month ago, could stand up to them like this. Could conceal his terror and smile that way and offer to die.

L.J.Smith

4 Month Old Quotes #675070
#13. Truth
I had a long heart-to-heart talk
with a politician
and a 14 month old baby
the baby spoke more truth
than the politician
_
2014(c)rassool jibraeel snyman
The Poetic Assassin

Rassool Jibraeel Snyman

4 Month Old Quotes #659847
#14. I am Todd Hewitt, I think to myself with my eyes closed. I am twelve years and twelve months old. I live in Prentisstown on New World. I will be a man in one month's time exactly.

Patrick Ness

4 Month Old Quotes #659767
#15. I mean, that's another big surprise of the show, is that I see sixteen year old people who recognize me and they're honest, for-real fans of the show. And it goes down to nine months. I mean, I've heard of nine month to year-old children who are watching the show.

Steve Burns

4 Month Old Quotes #555517
#16. He was tongue-tied in the presence of a fourteen-month-old baby. All the things he thought of saying, like 'Who's Daddy's little boy, then?' sounded horribly false, as though he'd got them from a book. There was nothing to say, nor, in this soft pastel room, anything that needed to be said.

Terry Pratchett

4 Month Old Quotes #127776
#17. Yes, it will go through the disciplines that all puppies go through including house training and puppy walking, then at twelve month old it the training becomes a lot more rigorous which has to be done carefully otherwise you are in danger of stressing the dog.

David Blunkett

4 Month Old Quotes #535112
#18. Whenever I see her, we laugh enough to last for the month. She's my best friend, and someday when we're old enough I'm going to talk her into staying here forever.

Grace Lin

4 Month Old Quotes #528057
#19. Friday is my night for letting my hair down, and once a month a group of my old male friends will come down and stay at our house in Hampshire.

Rupert Penry-Jones

4 Month Old Quotes #518468
#20. Two Navy SEALs versus one angry seven-month-old," he mused, "The odds could go either way.

Suzanne Brockmann

4 Month Old Quotes #516260
#21. I'd spent my whole career dealing with badasses taking care of my nine-month-old boy should be a lark.

C.I. Dennis

4 Month Old Quotes #505336
#22. You're a good guy, Caleb Drake."
"A man is only as good as what he loves most, right?" I flinched. Hopefully, that wasn't true. I was about as rotten as a month old egg.

Tarryn Fisher

4 Month Old Quotes #491568
#23. Everything has to be at once for six-month-old puppies, six-year-old children, and reformers of any age.

H. Beam Piper

4 Month Old Quotes #486257
#24. When I first started dating my husband, I had this weird fascination with the circus and clowns and old carnival things and sideshow freaks and all that. About a month after we started dating, he bought me this amazing black-and-white photo book on the circus in the 1930s, and I started sobbing.

Christina Hendricks

4 Month Old Quotes #469860
#25. Also, toddler judgment is horrible. They don't have any. Put a twelve-month-old on a bed, and they will immediately try and crawl off headfirst like a lemming on a mindless migration mission. But the toddler mission is never mindless. They have two goals: find poison and find something to destroy.

Jim Gaffigan

4 Month Old Quotes #468588
#26. As the mother of the ten-month-old hospitalized in San Diego said, if people want to make that choice, they should go live on an island with its own schools and doctors: "their own little infectious disease island.

Deborah Blum

4 Month Old Quotes #428443
#27. A pregnant woman and her spouse dream of three babies
the perfect four-month-old who rewards them with smiles and musical cooing,the impaired baby, who changes each day, and the mysterious real baby whose presence is beginning to be evident in the motions of the fetus.

T. Berry Brazelton

4 Month Old Quotes #314792
#28. This is embarrassing and personal, but once a month, since I was twelve years old, I go to my favorite jewelry store and try on my dream ring.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

4 Month Old Quotes #257729
#29. It's just me and my 6-month-old puppy. I am not dating anyone.

Bridget Hall

4 Month Old Quotes #248261
#30. You know Becky, you haven't been the same since that crowbar fell on your head." - spoken by my mother after I eloped with a guy I'd known for about a month, when I was 18 years old!

Becky Lewellen Povich

4 Month Old Quotes #196824

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top