Top 16 5 Month Old Quotes

#1. Babies should be classified as an antidepressant. It's pretty hard to be in a bad mood around a 5-month-old baby.

Jim Gaffigan

5 Month Old Quotes #1193909
#2. This is embarrassing and personal, but once a month, since I was twelve years old, I go to my favorite jewelry store and try on my dream ring.

Jennifer Love Hewitt

5 Month Old Quotes #257729
#3. As the mother of the ten-month-old hospitalized in San Diego said, if people want to make that choice, they should go live on an island with its own schools and doctors: "their own little infectious disease island.

Deborah Blum

5 Month Old Quotes #428443
#4. You're a good guy, Caleb Drake."
"A man is only as good as what he loves most, right?" I flinched. Hopefully, that wasn't true. I was about as rotten as a month old egg.

Tarryn Fisher

5 Month Old Quotes #491568
#5. For a moment, without thinking of anything else, Jenny was simply proud of him. Fiercely, passionately proud that a human, a seventeen-year-old who hadn't even heard of the Shadow Men until a month ago, could stand up to them like this. Could conceal his terror and smile that way and offer to die.

L.J.Smith

5 Month Old Quotes #675070
#6. I wrote 'Lakeside View Apartment Suites' with Roman in my arms. He was about a month old. I was playing left-handed and finally handed him over. On the demo of it, you can hear him crying in the next room.

John Darnielle

5 Month Old Quotes #695376
#7. The wound is minor, little more than a nick, but it's dribbling like a Bourbon Street hooker with a month-old case of gonorrhea.

Harry Hunsicker

5 Month Old Quotes #728091
#8. One way or the other, come back to me, in a month, or a year, when you're old, a haunt in my dreams, an invasion of my sanity, make a way to come back.

Lila Felix

5 Month Old Quotes #792783
#9. After years of infertility tests, the best decision we ever made was to adopt, and in 1987, we were bestowed a three-month-old baby girl from an island off the south coast of Korea called Cheju Island.

Robert M. Parker Jr.

5 Month Old Quotes #844049
#10. If you just, pretty much, take a random 15-month-old, just sit and watch them for 10 minutes and count out how many experiments, how much thinking you see going on, and it will put the most brilliant scientist to shame.

Alison Gopnik

5 Month Old Quotes #1012251
#11. The death of a 20-year-old woman is intuitively worse than that of a 2-month-old girl, even though the baby has had less life. The 20-year-old has a much more developed personality than the infant, and has drawn upon the investment of others to begin as-yet-unfulfilled projects.

Ezekiel Emanuel

5 Month Old Quotes #1321336
#12. Have you ever seen a six-month-old or a three-year-old who's not curious and self-directed? I haven't. That's how we are out of the box.

Daniel H. Pink

5 Month Old Quotes #1420409
#13. When you have a little 10-month-old who is climbing up your leg because you are their mountain - there's no nobler reason to get out of bed every day. There's no better reason to live, to make sure you provide as much guidance and as much room for that child to thrive.

Esai Morales

5 Month Old Quotes #1439386
#14. April is the two-week-old kitten, the month-old lamb, the six-month-old heifer, the two-year-old girl. Too young to know it has either past or future, it wears the ribbon of the fleeting present as part of itself ...

Gladys Hasty Carroll

5 Month Old Quotes #1539624
#15. That baby is so ugly ... I've never seen a six-month-old so desperately in need of a wax.

Joan Rivers

5 Month Old Quotes #1671709
#16. I try to squeeze in a workout whenever I can, even if it's doing squats with my 7-month-old in the kitchen or jumping on the trampoline with my 5-year-old.

Jennie Finch

5 Month Old Quotes #1747152

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top