Top 100 3 Year Old Sayings

#1. I just close my eyes and act like I'm a 3-year-old. I try to get as close to a childlike level as possible because we were all artists back then. So you just close your eyes and think back to when you were as young as you can remember and had the least barriers to your creativity.

Kanye West

3 Year Old Sayings #3396
#2. One thing we're going to focus on is the middle class and the crushing prices and stagnant wages they're facing. What motivates me is looking at my 3-year-old son and thinking about what we're passing on to him and his future wife and their future kids.

Bobby Schilling

3 Year Old Sayings #219730
#3. 'Jurassic Park' and 'Star Wars' shoved me into loving sci-fi and film in general when I was a barely coherent 3-year-old. And 'Lord of the Rings' took me to another planet entirely. Before that series, I knew I loved writing, but after, I knew that I had to write.

Victoria Aveyard

3 Year Old Sayings #529093
#4. You don't need any skill to run ... Every 3-year old knows how to run

Amby Burfoot

3 Year Old Sayings #680705
#5. Daniel Wolpert, of Cambridge University, is fond of pointing out that IBM's Deep Blue supercomputer is capable of beating a grand master at the game of chess, but no computer has yet been developed that can move a chess piece from one square to another as well as a 3-year-old child.

Stuart Firestein

3 Year Old Sayings #723425
#6. I found a nanny/child care position in Beverly Hills taking care of a 3-year-old and a 17-year-old. They had a large, wealthy house. I learned that I liked the way rich people lived. I learned that they were not smarter than me.

Mark Burnett

3 Year Old Sayings #847184
#7. One day my 3-year-old daughter said 'Your very handsome, Poppy.' That was the best compliment ever.

Patrick Dempsey

3 Year Old Sayings #1249736
#8. Whenever you want something that you're not going to get, suddenly the whiney 3-year-old comes out in you.

Brie Larson

3 Year Old Sayings #1289857
#9. People say California is the leading state on these type of issues. I've called my sister today and I said - I have a 3-year-old nephew - "Do you spank?"And she says, "If it's necessary I will. But that's my decision. I'm the mother. Not you."

Sean Hannity

3 Year Old Sayings #1442711
#10. My 3-year-old daughter is somewhat psychic. I hate the abuse of that word, so let's just say ... intuitive. She was born 'in the caul,' meaning my water never broke, and superstition says that makes a child psychic.

Alysia Reiner

3 Year Old Sayings #1523960
#11. My mother has stories of leaving me in the bath as small kid, like a 3-year-old, and there being mirrors on the side, and her going to get a towel and coming back in, and me making faces at myself, like, 'Now I'm happy. Now I'm sad.'

Allison Tolman

3 Year Old Sayings #1725125
#12. If you wanted to design a robot that could learn as well as it possibly could, you might end up with something that looked a lot like a 3-year-old.

Alison Gopnik

3 Year Old Sayings #1851101
#13. New England has two factors to get them ready to play. They've consistently been, if not the best, the second best team all year and they're playing confidently. And a lot of those guys were on field when they lost to LA. They'll take motivation in that.

Landon Donovan

3 Year Old Sayings #59
#14. I think you've all heard my story about my daughter and how we felt Children's Hospital saved her life when she was less than a year old. I won't go through all of the details of that.

Jack Nicklaus

3 Year Old Sayings #497
#15. In Turkey it was always 1952, in Malaysia 1937; Afghanistan was 1910 and Bolivia 1949. It is 20 years ago in the Soviet Union, 10 in Norway, five in France. It is always last year in Australia and next week in Japan.

Paul Theroux

3 Year Old Sayings #631
#16. On the three pigs he and his wife own: We acquired the pigs last year. My wife was born on a pig farm and has always been very fond of pigs. Of course, they are for eating, which is why they are named Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. You wouldn't want to eat Rufus, Marcus and Esmeralda.

John Mortimer

3 Year Old Sayings #689
#17. But the last time the Cubs won a National League pennant
Was the year we dropped the bomb on Japan

Steve Goodman

3 Year Old Sayings #707
#18. THIS little work was finished in the year 1803, and intended for immediate publication.

Jane Austen

3 Year Old Sayings #1583
#19. I once listed all the good things I did over the past year, and then turned them into resolution form and backdated them. That was a good feeling

Robert Fulghum

3 Year Old Sayings #1615
#20. The United States Administration for Children and Families (ACF) spends $46 billion per year operating 65 different social programs. If one goes down the list of these programs ... the need for each is either created or exacerbated by the breakup of families and marriages.

Wade Horn

3 Year Old Sayings #1760
#21. (The new boyfriend) knows I write every day for hours but has no idea that all I'm writing about is me. It seems wiser to let him think I'm an aspiring novelist instead of just an alcoholic with a year of sobriety who spends eight hours a day writing about the other 16.

Augusten Burroughs

3 Year Old Sayings #1856
#22. Winter collapsed on us that year. It knelt, exhausted, and stayed.

Emily Fridlund

3 Year Old Sayings #1904
#23. Every second, every day, every year, we fail to address demand for reproductive health and family planning services. Lives are lost, and girls' opportunities to thrive and contribute to their country's development shrink. These are real people.

Jenny Shipley

3 Year Old Sayings #2045
#24. Literally from the moment I came in the door of MIT, it was very clear that a highly productive 40-year partnership between U.S. research universities and the federal government was badly eroding.

Charles Vest

3 Year Old Sayings #2432
#25. You know, it's been proven that 35 to 40 hours a year with one-on-one attention, a student can get one grade level higher.

Dave Eggers

3 Year Old Sayings #2743
#26. In my sixteen years, I have experienced heartbreak, tragedy and transcending love. In my thirteenth year, I moved to Westerly and experienced all three.

Jaycee Relic

3 Year Old Sayings #2785
#27. When spring knocks at your door, regardless of the time of year or season of our lives, run, do not walk to that door, throw it open with wild abandon, and say, Yes! Yes, come in! Do me, and do me big!

Jeffrey R. Anderson

3 Year Old Sayings #2985
#28. If I physically made every work myself, I would get only one or two paintings done a year, if that.

Jeff Koons

3 Year Old Sayings #3402
#29. I'm enjoying myself this year and for once I'm not chasing my fitness.

Jamie Redknapp

3 Year Old Sayings #3681
#30. I have a musical called Goodbye and Good Luck, based on a Grace Paley short story. I also have King Island Christmas, and there are 20 different productions of it this year.

David Friedman

3 Year Old Sayings #3920
#31. It is a start, and I mean to keep on, I find written in my old journal of that year.

L.M. Montgomery

3 Year Old Sayings #4200
#32. Leaving senior year like:
its hard to leave to you leave, then its the eased goddam thing you've ever done.

John Green

3 Year Old Sayings #4226
#33. I think I could make you fifty percent a year on one million dollars. No, I know I could. I guarantee that.

Warren Buffett

3 Year Old Sayings #4258
#34. The band's never taken a year off. Last August we decided to take one, and three months in I was bored to tears.

Steven Tyler

3 Year Old Sayings #4411
#35. Unfortunately I've gotten more resistance in the last year than I ever have.

Keith Fullerton Whitman

3 Year Old Sayings #4782
#36. The custom of giving presents on New Year's Day is as old as the time of the Romans, who attached superstitious importance to it, and thought the gifts brought them a lucky year.

P.H. Ditchfield

3 Year Old Sayings #5145
#37. Bob Riley, a kind soul who "treads lightly in this world," is in the 22nd year of a federal life without parole LSD sentence.

Benjamin

3 Year Old Sayings #5281
#38. But [Patrick's] character is partly based on a boy named Mark who lived across the street from me when I was growing up ... I liked hanging out with him and was sad when he moved away after only a year in the neighborhood. I guess writing about Patrick is a way for me to spend more time with Mark.

Linda Sue Park

3 Year Old Sayings #5287
#39. Do you think someone can change? Like maybe in a year or two? Like, do you think if maybe two people aren't right for each other right now, maybe they could be later?

Stephen Emond

3 Year Old Sayings #5377
#40. I lived at Star City for more than a year ahead of my trip to Mir on May 18, 1991 in Soyuz TM-12. My life at Star City was so remote that learning Russian became my greatest priority.

Helen Sharman

3 Year Old Sayings #6146
#41. I do think that's one of the strengths of the show is every year there's sort of the giant rock gets thrown into the stream and Selina has to figure out how to get around the rock. It's in Veep's DNA, whether anyone realized it or not, to constantly be changing.

David Mandel

3 Year Old Sayings #6260
#42. This supposed to be yall year? We aint get the memo.

Drake

3 Year Old Sayings #6338
#43. 2014 was a year of intense social upheaval. In truth, the same could be said for most every year. There is no standstill in a world filled with so many people, scrambling for so much.

Roxane Gay

3 Year Old Sayings #6488
#44. I can understand going for Botox at 45-50, when you want to keep things in place. But I don't understand 25 year olds going for Botox or under the knife. You don't require it. Your skin is fresh, young. Why would you do that to yourself?

Kajol

3 Year Old Sayings #6716
#45. I would rather do three or four small parts every year as opposed to some of the lower-hanging fruit that might get my name above the title.

Jason Bateman

3 Year Old Sayings #7028
#46. I'm not interested at all in playing more than 12, 15 tournaments a year on an annual basis because like all the old guys out here on this Tour, we've played golf for nearly 30 years of our lives.

Greg Norman

3 Year Old Sayings #7057
#47. There was not a scrap of tangible evidence to show that he had spent the most wonderful year of his life with her.
Which only increased his desire to remain faithful to her.

Milan Kundera

3 Year Old Sayings #7246
#48. Robots are emotionless, so they don't get upset if their buddy is killed, they don't commit crimes of rage and revenge. But ... they see an 80-year-old grandmother in a wheelchair the same way they see a T80 tank; they're both just a series of zeros and ones.

P. W. Singer

3 Year Old Sayings #7519
#49. It was the first genuinely shining day of summer, a time of year which brought Eleanor always to aching memories of her early childhood, when it seemed to be summer all the time; she could not remember a winter before father's death on a cold wet day.

Shirley Jackson

3 Year Old Sayings #7545
#50. My fan base is extremely random. It's the 14-year-old white kid sitting next to your auntie from St. Luke's Baptist Church, to the 20-year-old Black girl who probably would go to a Rihanna concert, but she's coming to my show.

Robert Glasper

3 Year Old Sayings #7814
#51. Earl and I actually didn't have much in common with each other, either, but we were the only ten-year-olds in Pittsburgh who liked Aguirre, the Wrath of God, and that counted for something. It actually counted for a lot.

Jesse Andrews

3 Year Old Sayings #7892
#52. I understand some of the people's impatience with the show last year. I think that Lisa's (Lili Taylor) story line (marrying Nate with minimal motivation in season three) became a little bit of a diversion - and that happens. It happens in every show.

Chris Albrecht

3 Year Old Sayings #9236
#53. The year end brings no greater pleasure then the opportunity to express to you season's greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and new year be filled with joy.

Charles Dickens

3 Year Old Sayings #9263
#54. If there's room to make a record every year, and it sounds nothing like the old one, I might do that. It's easy to get in and have fun. To me, if it feels right, that's all that needs to be done.

Sam Dew

3 Year Old Sayings #9378
#55. We went to high school together; he was a year older than me. I remember him there ... he was very tall and skinny, wore lots of ponytails in his head, and I'm pretty sure I bought weed from him. I had to have.

Cameron Diaz

3 Year Old Sayings #9484
#56. Best thing that's happened this year? Maybe Hostel. It was a great experience. I loved it.

Jay Hernandez

3 Year Old Sayings #9761
#57. The idea was always going to be that each year is a stand-alone story, which did make it easier on some level. It also requires the network to have the creative imagination to say, 'This is also 'Fargo,' you know what I mean?

Noah Hawley

3 Year Old Sayings #9979
#58. O Autumn, laden with fruit, and stained With the blood of the grape, pass not, but sit Beneath my shady roof; there thou may'st rest, And tune thy jolly voice to my fresh pipe; And all the daughters of the year shall dance! Sing now the lusty song of fruit and flowers.

William Blake

3 Year Old Sayings #10367
#59. Much has been accomplished during the last year in the campaign against terrorism. This struggle will require vigilance, perseverance and sacrifice for many years to come.

Paul Cellucci

3 Year Old Sayings #10476
#60. A necklace of pearls on a white neck.
We had lost the sense of discovery which had infused the anarchy of our first year. I began to settle down.
... the old house in the foreground, the rest of the world abandoned and forgotten; a world of its own of peace and love and beauty ...

Evelyn Waugh

3 Year Old Sayings #10636
#61. We're having something a little different this year for Thanksgiving. Instead of a turkey, we're having a swan. You get more stuffing

George Carlin

3 Year Old Sayings #10822
#62. I can't do no literary work for the rest of this year because I'm meditating another lawsuit and looking around for a defendant.

Mark Twain

3 Year Old Sayings #10992
#63. I used to sit on the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue and wonder why the Senate was always going into recess, until in my first year I realized how intense the pressure was.

Hillary Clinton

3 Year Old Sayings #11179
#64. They say there is a kind of flower that blooms only once a century, Then couldn't there be one that flowers only once every thousand years - or once every ten thousand years? Maybe there are and we just don't know it because today is itself that once-in-a-thousand-year moment.

Yevgeny Zamyatin

3 Year Old Sayings #11180
#65. I think you want a little unofficial help. Three undetected murders in one year won't do, Lestrade. But you handled the Molesey Mystery with less than your usual - that's to say, you handled it fairly well.

Arthur Conan Doyle

3 Year Old Sayings #11387
#66. It's like swimming, underwater, this whole year. I just close my eyes. hold my breath, and keep kicking.

Laura Moriarty

3 Year Old Sayings #11771
#67. There is time enough for everything, in the course of the day, if you do but one thing at once; but there is not time enough in they year, if you will do two things at a time.

Philip Dormer Stanhope

3 Year Old Sayings #11912
#68. I love to not work. I love to go to the movies, I like to travel ... I think I work maybe half the year. Sometimes, people think I've done three films in a year, but it's because I did a participation in a film. But I work for half a year, no more.

Catherine Deneuve

3 Year Old Sayings #12607
#69. The woman I am currently crazy about was a vegetarian for a year until I started dating her. As is the case with most vegetarians, she had never eaten properly prepared meat, only commercially packaged or otherwise abused flesh.

Steve Albini

3 Year Old Sayings #12614
#70. It's tax season. When I woke this morning and realized it was tax season, I said, My God, didn't we just pay taxes last year?

David Letterman

3 Year Old Sayings #12664
#71. When I walk between the rain drops, I never get wet.' Taken from ENEMY WITHIN, due out next year

Andrew Hixson

3 Year Old Sayings #12764
#72. I took acres of fertile ignorance up to that place. And they started to pour preconceptions all over it. Like forty tons of cement. No thanks. I got out before it hardened. I did a year, passed

William McIlvanney

3 Year Old Sayings #13057
#73. This year's Olympics will be replacing the women's beach volleyball bikinis with uniforms that are less revealing. The stricter dress code was made to appease the conservative nation of 'Buzzkillistan.'

Conan O'Brien

3 Year Old Sayings #13092
#74. The Mississippi River carries the mud of thirty states and two provinces 2,000 miles south to the delta and deposits 500 million tons of it there every year. The business of the Mississippi, which it will accomplish in time, is methodically to transport all of Illinois to the Gulf of Mexico.

Charles Kuralt

3 Year Old Sayings #13275
#75. I have to say that it was a thrilling ride to be on 'Terriers.' It was this odd circumstance where it was really loved by the people it was loved by, but it didn't do well. In fairness to FX, they were just so generous in keeping it on the air the whole year.

Donal Logue

3 Year Old Sayings #13452
#76. I was a twenty-two-year-old single white female alone in a strange country where my sister had been killed.

Karen Marie Moning

3 Year Old Sayings #13457
#77. It's disgraceful that year after year, Congress has bowed to the tobacco lobby and refused to act.

Edward Kennedy

3 Year Old Sayings #13545
#78. I used to get really pissed off that my life was so dictated by when this Jesus guy was born and when he was dying every year. I felt really resentful that I couldn't get on with my own life because I was so busy with his.

Tori Amos

3 Year Old Sayings #13587
#79. I used to break a lot of clubs. I probably was a little different than your average junior player. I did have a lot longer hair and a lot more brown hair. But my demeanor, you know, really from maybe my second, third year on Tour, has gotten a lot more even keel.

Fred Couples

3 Year Old Sayings #13797
#80. At this year's Open, I'll have five boyfriends.

Anna Kournikova

3 Year Old Sayings #13831
#81. Disney features, especially the early ones, were horror movies with cute critters: Greek tragedies with a hummable chorus. Forcing children to confront the loss of home, parent, friends and fondest pets, these films imposed shock therapy on four-year-olds.

Richard Corliss

3 Year Old Sayings #14110
#82. Events and developments that we have observed in 2014, prove that this year will be very difficult for the world economy, but thoughtful economic policy, diversification and unity between the country's leadership and people guarantee that this year will be successful for us.

Ilham Aliyev

3 Year Old Sayings #14203
#83. Here I sit, sober and perhaps even lucid, on the sort of winter's day that makes you realize a New Year is just around the corner and you've got very little to show for it, but if you are going to get anything done on this planet, you better pick it up with both hands and DO IT YOURSELF.

Peter Laughner

3 Year Old Sayings #14479
#84. I teach 18- to 21-year-olds - the 'Harry Potter' generation. They grew up as voracious readers, reading books in this exploding genre. But at some point, I would love for them to give Umberto Eco or A.S. Byatt a try. I hope 'A Discovery of Witches' will serve as a kind of stepping-stone.

Deborah Harkness

3 Year Old Sayings #14534
#85. In the year 1657 I discovered very small living creatures in rain water.

Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek

3 Year Old Sayings #14782
#86. Such huge money has been made in China - it can be hundreds of millions in a year - and there's a need to validate it by showing what they can buy and how much of it.

Kevin Kwan

3 Year Old Sayings #14870
#87. Even though I left for a year, I grew here as a Jazz man. If I'm fortunate enough to go into the Hall of Fame, I will go as a Jazz man.

Karl Malone

3 Year Old Sayings #14929
#88. I have a 10 year old boy and a 6 year old boy and the stuff that they watch, it's always ... I mean, it could be because we're a funny family, but they love the humor and combining humor with space action, I mean, you know, there's a winner right there.

Rhys Darby

3 Year Old Sayings #14940
#89. The first time you do anything, people always take a minute to try to figure it out, but once you witness it in person, the word starts to spread and it gains momentum year after year.

Darren Criss

3 Year Old Sayings #15059
#90. Self-discipline predicted academic performance more robustly than did IQ. Self-discipline also predicted which students would improve their grades over the course of the school year, whereas IQ did not. ... Self-discipline has a bigger effect on academic performance than does intellectual talent.5.2

Charles Duhigg

3 Year Old Sayings #15106
#91. I was only fifteen when I finished my high-school studies, always having held first rank in my class. The fatigue of growth and study compelled me to take almost a year's rest in the country. I then returned to my father in Warsaw, hoping to teach in the free schools.

Marie Curie

3 Year Old Sayings #15135
#92. I go to Saint Barth in the French West Indies for two weeks each year. That place is amazing. Amazing people, beautiful beaches, great wine, wonderful harbors ... It's incredibly romantic.

Brooke Burke

3 Year Old Sayings #15161
#93. I adore my dad. He's a 78-year-old man and my inspiration.

Shakira

3 Year Old Sayings #15223
#94. Magic Johnson was in the seventh year of his Hall of Fame career when thoughts of his basketball afterlife led him to the office of uber-executive Michael Ovitz, co-founder of Creative Artists Agency, Hollywood's most powerful agency.

Don Yaeger

3 Year Old Sayings #15357
#95. Last year I think I made more from my Image books than anywhere else.

Robert Kirkman

3 Year Old Sayings #15361
#96. Year - I can't even find it in myself to look forward to the next day, let alone three hundred and sixty-five of them.

Jay McLean

3 Year Old Sayings #15594
#97. Making resolutions is a cleansing ritual of self-assessment and repentance that demands personal honesty and, ultimately, reinforces humility. Breaking them is part of the cycle.

Eric Zorn

3 Year Old Sayings #15686
#98. At 82, Nelson (who wrote the song "On the Road Again," among a thousand or more others) is the elder statesman of country music, a steadying and powerful voice in the industry and on environmental issues, and he's still on the road much of the year. The music keeps calling.

Willie Nelson

3 Year Old Sayings #15816
#99. I've been married too many times. How terrible to change children's affiliations, their affections - to give them the insecurity of placing their trust in someone when maybe that someone won't be there next year.

Elizabeth Taylor

3 Year Old Sayings #15975
#100. Long before the year was up, Janie noticed that her husband had stopped talkin to he rin rhymes.

Zora Neale Hurston

3 Year Old Sayings #16534

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top