Top 27 90 Year Old Sayings

#1. Think of what's stored in an 80- or a 90-year-old mind. Just marvel at it. You've got to get out this information, this knowledge, because you've got something to pass on. There'll be nobody like you ever again. Make the most of every molecule you've got as long as you've got a second to go.

Studs Terkel

90 Year Old Sayings #164726
#2. The career I chose was a drama major in college, at Yale, when I played a 90-year-old woman. One of my most celebrated roles. Then I played a really fat person. I played a lot of different things. That's how I thought I loved to wrangle my talent, my need to express myself. I like to do it that way.

Meryl Streep

90 Year Old Sayings #149723
#3. It was the 60th anniversary of 'Face the Nation.' During his interview, President Obama said, 'Our country doesn't fear the future. We grab it.' Nothing says you grab the future like going on a 60-year-old show hosted by a 77-year-old-man to speak to a 90-year-old audience.

Jimmy Fallon

90 Year Old Sayings #1619989
#4. It takes a Bobby White to make a tired 90-year-old composer write a song about love.

Gian Carlo Menotti

90 Year Old Sayings #1617575
#5. I want to sit with 80- and 90-year-old people more than anyone. They have played this game before. Not one of them has told me, 'I wish I had more money.'

Gary Vaynerchuk

90 Year Old Sayings #1462690
#6. Personally I'm hoping to spend the last years of my life plugged into a real life MMORPG simulation that makes me think and feel like I'm 18 again while my 90 year old body lies in a tube somewhere getting fed thru an IV. Be a great way to finish up a life.

Drew Curtis

90 Year Old Sayings #1288071
#7. My definition of beauty is without rules. It can be the face of a beautiful 90-year-old woman that is full of stories and emotion. Beauty is what somebody's eyes communicate.

Penelope Cruz

90 Year Old Sayings #955209
#8. I have brought many artifacts back with me from the steppe. My favourite is a 90-year-old Kazakh saddle decorated with silverwork in traditional motifs. It symbolises the deep relationship between man and horse on the Eurasian Steppe.

Tim Cope

90 Year Old Sayings #939817
#9. My friends joke I'm a 90-year-old stuck in a young man's body.

Douglas Booth

90 Year Old Sayings #863861
#10. I believe for some high-technology medicine, like transplants and kidney dialysis, age should be a consideration in the delivery of that technology. In a world of limited resources, we have a larger duty to a 10-year-old than to a 90-year-old.

Richard Lamm

90 Year Old Sayings #620660
#11. I have never felt more confident in myself, more clear on who I am as a woman. But I am constantly thinking about my own health and making sure that I'm eating right and getting exercise and watching the aches and pains. I want to be this really fly 80-90-year old.

Michelle Obama

90 Year Old Sayings #506640
#12. When I have a difficult decision to make, I imagine myself as a 90-year-old guy looking back on his life. I imagine what I'll think about myself at that point in time, and it always makes it really easy to go for it. You're only going to regret that you wimped out.

Nick Woodman

90 Year Old Sayings #417011
#13. I was always Armie. There couldn't be a 90-year-old Armand and a 9-day-old one. And I heard enough jokes about baking soda.

Armie Hammer

90 Year Old Sayings #323991
#14. I feel happier knowing a starting point came from me. And I like stuff that gives you a physical reaction.

Anna Meredith

90 Year Old Sayings #1595019
#15. A solid 90 percent of my readers are teenage girls. You are a force. You influence art and fashion and culture. You're eight different kinds of cool. You get overlooked far too much, but my 17 year old soul loves you endlessly.

Kiera Cass

90 Year Old Sayings #1588807
#16. There's an old rule of thumb in politics that 90 percent of all 90 year-olds vote and 25 percent of all 25 year-olds vote.

Joseph P. Kennedy III

90 Year Old Sayings #1480242
#17. Just as there are phantom limbs there are phantom histories, histories that are severed and discarded, but linger on as thwarted possibilities an compelling nostalgias.

Adam Phillips

90 Year Old Sayings #1201752
#18. I'm obsessed with plastic. I like the syntheticness.

Mika.

90 Year Old Sayings #1131154
#19. Our war on terror begins with al-Qaida, but it does not end there. It will not end until every terrorist group of global reach has been found, stopped, and defeated.

George W. Bush

90 Year Old Sayings #1039954
#20. Spirit is impervious to illness.

Marianne Williamson

90 Year Old Sayings #883650
#21. I give myself a good cry if i need it. A little each morning, a few tears and that's all.

Mitch Albom

90 Year Old Sayings #871451
#22. When you feel confused or burdened by problems focus on THIS INSTANT and ask yourself: WHAT PROBLEM DO I HAVE RIGHT NOW? You will find that there is no problem NOW. A challenge that requires action, possibly, but not a problem.

Eckhart Tolle

90 Year Old Sayings #767690
#23. There is no escape from the hours and the days. Neither from tomorrow nor from yesterday, because yesterday has deformed us, or been deformed by us ... We are not merely more weary because of yesterday, we are other, no longer what we were before the calamity of yesterday

Samuel Beckett

90 Year Old Sayings #671827
#24. My heroes always are mostly my parents - my father especially, and my mom, who's passed on already. My dad is a very strong man, and by him being educated, and a principal and school superintendent over 37 years, he plays such a big role in my life.

Dikembe Mutombo

90 Year Old Sayings #152831
#25. The building was on fire, and it wasn't my fault.

Jim Butcher

90 Year Old Sayings #124136
#26. 90/93-year-old Jacob wonders as he gazes at his aged reflection, 'When did I stop being me?

Sara Gruen

90 Year Old Sayings #68854
#27. We tend to think of age only in time, but I don't think it has much to do with time at all; there's a whole load of other things. I've met 16-year-olds who are old and 90-year-olds who are young.

Roger Daltrey

90 Year Old Sayings #44182

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top