Top 95 26 For Quotes

#1. PRO3:24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet. PRO3:25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh. PRO3:26 For the LORD shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

Anonymous

26 For Quotes #790035
#2. We really seldom do anybody much good excepting as we share the deepest experiences of our souls... We need to struggle for more richness of soul." ("Letters By a Modern Mystic," January 26, 1930)

Frank C. Laubach

26 For Quotes #1383314
#3. The soul should not be surprised at feeling itself unable to offer up to God such petitions as it had formally made with freedom and facility; for now the Spirit maketh intercession for it according to the will of God ("with sighs too deep for words" - Romans 8:26-27).

Jeanne Marie Bouvier De La Motte Guyon

26 For Quotes #1396338
#4. The bottom line is that the position of the Sun relative to the stars slowly changes for any given date, and over the course of 26,000 years, it can easily slide between constellations. So you may think you're a Pisces, but you're actually an Aquarius.

Seth Shostak

26 For Quotes #1372192
#5. In framing a system which we wish to last for ages, we shd. not lose sight of the changes which ages will produce. [James Madison in the U.S. Constitutional Convention, June 26, 1787. The Records of the Federal Convention of 1787, ed. Max Farrand (New Haven: Yale University Press, 1966), 1:422.]

James Madison

26 For Quotes #1358570
#6. I think it's important not to grow up too fast. I'm 26 now, and I still can't wait for Christmas Day. The inner seven-year-old isn't buried too deeply in me.

Laura Haddock

26 For Quotes #1341552
#7. Your religious beliefs are your business. They are not and should not be the basis for law. If you use them as justification to discriminate against others, don't be upset when others decide you're an asshole.
[Blog post of July 26, 2011]

Jim C. Hines

26 For Quotes #1334321
#8. My sisters like cooking at my place. It has a bit more room, and the food tastes a little bit better. A big pot of spaghetti and sauce, some warm French bread - works all the time. I think I've been eating pasta for 26 years.

Tom Brady

26 For Quotes #1312700
#9. We also have a program in place for low income people. A family of four making $26,000 a year can receive medical coverage, irrespective of citizenship or what documents.

George Pataki

26 For Quotes #1294189
#10. Even in my side of the world, I've been in publishing for what, 25 or 26 years, and it's gone from being a gentlemen's club to being a few big players, and it's very corporatised.

Iain Banks

26 For Quotes #1271506
#11. I began playing Monopoly for real when I was 26 years old. Today, my wife and I have approximately 1,400 little green houses - each paying us monthly. You do not have to be a rocket scientist or have a Harvard degree to play Monopoly for real.

Robert Kiyosaki

26 For Quotes #1246732
#12. The problem for me was, I lived my childhood in my 20s. You should really try to live your childhood when you're a child, because if you do it when you're 26, it can be dangerous.

Mike Lookinland

26 For Quotes #1240107
#13. As for collaboration - I have done a lot, 26 books, and found publishers increasingly resistive to them. It's not that the books are bad; editors won't even read them.

Piers Anthony

26 For Quotes #1120164
#14. Time never waits for your answers like do you want to continue or not. It continues so be clever, one moment you will wake up in 16, then 26, then 45, then 67 and your whole life it will went like two hours film!

Deyth Banger

26 For Quotes #1078145
#15. I used to believe that the number eight is unlucky for me and would even avoid anything that would add up to 8 - like 17, 26 and so on. I would religiously visit astrologers and wear different stones to bring in good luck.

Emraan Hashmi

26 For Quotes #1054080
#16. Who strive not for objects unattainable, grieve not for what lost and gone be,
Who suffer not mind clouded amid mishap, have intellect with wisdom truly.
[26] - 33 Mahatma Vidur

Munindra Misra

26 For Quotes #1040415
#17. I've been playing the father of teenagers for years. People always thought that I was 40 when I was 26. Once you lose your hair, they're like "Oh! He's really old now."

Stanley Tucci

26 For Quotes #981247
#18. My dad worked for Nestle for 26 years and ended up being the mayor of our hometown. One of the lessons I learned from him was to never mistake kindness for weakness.

Brad D. Smith

26 For Quotes #970662
#19. Lamentations 3:26 - It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD.

Rachelle Ayala

26 For Quotes #970532
#20. I want to be a young dad. By 25 or 26 I want to see myself, like, married or start looking for a family.

Justin Bieber

26 For Quotes #936131
#21. It is outrageous to know that security procedures are apparently so lax at the Department of Veterans Affairs that a single bureaucrat had the ability to put the personal information of over 26 million Veterans at risk for sale to the highest criminal bidder.

Bob Ney

26 For Quotes #879608
#22. The failure of the system to deal quickly was attributable to Nixon's lying, stonewalling and refusal to come clean. So it took 26 months for the final truth to be known.

Bob Woodward

26 For Quotes #878623
#23. The excitement level for me working on projects is really not a bit different from when I was 26.

Amar Bose

26 For Quotes #868296
#24. The music for 'The Last Five Years' is like running a 26-mile marathon, and singing Sondheim is like ballroom-dancing up Everest.

Anna Kendrick

26 For Quotes #816742
#25. Don't depend on the thoughts; "I need more time". There are only 24 hours in each day. You can't make it 25 or 26. You just have to plan your activities very well so as to achieve the expected things with the natural time limit.

Israelmore Ayivor

26 For Quotes #1650906
#26. By the time I was 25 or 26, I would have earned a million, but if you looked in the bank account, it's not there because I've spent it. That's what it's there for. I don't want to be the richest bloke in the graveyard. Look at Elvis.

Eric Bristow

26 For Quotes #1876837
#27. Now, for what sins he made satisfaction, for them the justice of God is satisfied; which surely is not done for the sins of the reprobates, because he justly punisheth them to eternity upon themselves, Matt. v. 26.

John Owen

26 For Quotes #1873993
#28. Know what, women never understand this, that they don't have to have a figure of 36/26/36 and have to be fair colored for looking beautiful..as i always say, Women are born beautiful

Honeya

26 For Quotes #1852579
#29. My primary reason for bringing my son on was to have a voice on the show [Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll] that would bring a 25 or 26 year old point of view to it, and my son is very capable of writing that stuff.

Denis Leary

26 For Quotes #1840370
#30. Sir 40:26 Riches and strength lift up the heart: but above these is the fear of the Lord. Sir 40:27 There is no want in the fear of the Lord, and it needeth not to seek for help. Sir 40:28 The fear of the Lord is like a paradise of blessing, and they have covered it above all glory.

Various

26 For Quotes #1806010
#31. It turns out that running 26.2 miles, and training body and soul to do it, is useful for heartbreak," she wrote. "It does not mend anything, your muscles are all broken, and that becomes the point. Everything is weary and strained and exhausted like your heart.

Celia Viggo Wexler

26 For Quotes #1795838
#32. Teach For China recruits top American and Chinese college graduates, like 26-year-old Yang Xiao, to teach in the country's most disadvantaged schools.

Wendy Kopp

26 For Quotes #1761974
#33. I use filming as an excuse to take classes. I got my certification in sailing for 'Wedding Crashers,' and now I can handle a 26-foot boat. I played a seamstress once, so I took sewing classes. I love dipping into these other lives.

Rachel McAdams

26 For Quotes #1714388
#34. What I try to keep an eye on is I don't work for the party bosses in Washington. I work for 26 million Texans.

Ted Cruz

26 For Quotes #1711692
#35. I would not like to be replaced by someone who immediately sets about undoing what I've tried to do for 25-26 years.

Antonin Scalia

26 For Quotes #1696738
#36. I've been grinding at music for over a decade now. Since I was 18, I decided that this is what I wanted to do. It's not an easy thing. When you start getting 25, 26, people are like, 'Oh you're a musician huh? That's what you're gonna do? When are you going to get a real job?' I never gave up.

Nick Fradiani

26 For Quotes #1655096
#37. I never admitted what I wanted to do for a career to anyone until I was 26. I wish I'd piped up at 18.

Miranda Hart

26 For Quotes #798794
#38. When I was 26, I wrote my first mystery, 'The Thomas Berryman Number', and it was turned down by, I don't know, 31 publishers. Then it won an Edgar for Best First Novel. Go figure.

James Patterson

26 For Quotes #1642215
#39. It was pure guesswork on my part back in 1979 as to whether I would have the stamina to write, pencil, ink, letter, tone, and fill the back of a monthly comic book for 26 years.

Dave Sim

26 For Quotes #1637780
#40. And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words. ROMANS 8:26

Francine Rivers

26 For Quotes #1619751
#41. Contrary to what most people think, bank money is much more important than state money. In Greece, for example, bank money makes up 84.26% of the total money supply.

Steve Hanke

26 For Quotes #1613653
#42. I don't know what psychotherapy does. I have been seeing the same person for 26 years now.

Jim Harrison

26 For Quotes #1569244
#43. It is a truism of epistolary psychology that, for example, a Christmas thank-you note written on December 26 can say any old thing, but if you wait until February, you are convinced that nothing less than Middlemarch will do.

Anne Fadiman

26 For Quotes #1561004
#44. I'm 26 years old, and I've spent my whole life waiting for something else to start. Now I realize that this is all there is, and I'm going to try to live my life like that.

Zach Braff

26 For Quotes #1517164
#45. Connect with positive people who will stand in faith with you and lift you up in prayer. Study the Word of God and put your faith in action, for the Bible declares, "Faith without deeds is dead" (James 2:26)

Jocelyn Green

26 For Quotes #1515012
#46. Do not be afraid of sudden terror, nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; for the Lord will be your confidence (Proverbs 3:25, 26).

Perry Stone

26 For Quotes #1512698
#47. I've been locked up for 264 days.
1 window. 4 walls. 144 square feet of space. 26 letters in an alphabet I haven't spoken in 264 days of isolation.
6.336 hours since I've touched another human being.

Tahereh Mafi

26 For Quotes #1493566
#48. I haven't had a single thought for 26 years. I have only understanding. It's somewhat complicated to understand that. I've hardly ever spoken about it. You're in a state of total peace of mind. A kind of nirvana.

Byron Katie

26 For Quotes #1457288
#49. If you want Shaq to be Shaq, you've got to remember that Shaq is known for wreaking havoc offensively - 26,000-plus points without consistently making free throws. Don't have me doing something I'm not used to doing. I ain't used to being a pick-setter. Let me badda-bing, badda-bang.

Shaquille O'Neal

26 For Quotes #216854
#50. I'm not the same person I was. I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that.

Paris Hilton

26 For Quotes #387467
#51. On average it took 22 days for news to travel between New York City and Charleston; and 26 days to reach Savannah.

Tom Wheeler

26 For Quotes #382829
#52. I wanted to just do a one-act play for 26 minutes, with commercials at the beginning and end. For years, I couldn't get my way. They wanted to interrupt three times.

Norman Lear

26 For Quotes #376353
#53. Sometimes people ask me how difficult the astronaut program was, but being in Sierra Leone, being responsible for the health of more than 200 people, seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, at age 26 - that prepared me to take on a lot of different challenges.

Mae Jemison

26 For Quotes #369814
#54. January 26: Marilyn is invited to attend the Foreign Press Association's First Annual International Film Festival at the Club Del Mar in Santa Monica and creates a sensation by wearing an Idaho potato burlap bag designed for her by Billy Travilla.

Carl Rollyson

26 For Quotes #344844
#55. Chadham's idea of an open-minded, modern town had no room for faggots. Being gay made you about as welcome as a turd in the swimming pool.
Piner, Huston (2015-05-12). Light in Endless Darkness (Kindle Locations 25-26). Torquere Press. Kindle Edition.

Huston Piner

26 For Quotes #339217
#56. I think [Dalai Lama]is far and away the most solid, deep-thinking, far-sighted politician I've met, and I've been a journalist for 26 years for Time magazine, so I've met a lot of politicians.

Pico Iyer

26 For Quotes #299994
#57. In the first book of my Discworld series, published more than 26 years ago, I introduced Death as a character; there was nothing particularly new about this - death has featured in art and literature since medieval times, and for centuries we have had a fascination with the Grim Reaper.

Terry Pratchett

26 For Quotes #288965
#58. I read a lot of history, biographies, science, and novels,' he says, ushering a reporter out the door with a hint of relief. 'I do not read management or economics.'
(from an interview in the Christian Science Monitor, July 26, 1993)

Peter F. Drucker

26 For Quotes #249247
#59. I took a 51 day trip through Asia; 12 countries and 26 cities. I traveled for 51 days. So, it was everywhere from Sri Lanka and that all the way to Japan, where we ended it.

Hanya Yanagihara

26 For Quotes #240698
#60. I started to send my work to journals when I was 26, which was just a question of when I got the courage up. They were mostly journals I had been reading for the previous six or seven years.

Marilyn Hacker

26 For Quotes #233802
#61. If people want to keep their kid on their insurance at 26, fine. We've got to make sure no American gets turned back for pre-existing conditions, that's fine.

Allen West

26 For Quotes #397578
#62. At the end of drama school, I made a contract with myself: I'd try acting for five years. I was 26. I had already spent eight years working in restaurants and gas stations. So I had seen enough small businesses to understand that that's what acting is: a small business.

Hugh Jackman

26 For Quotes #200038
#63. I ran the astronaut school for six years, and I was the commandant and when I finished in '65, 26 of my guys went into space as NASA astronauts that I trained.

Chuck Yeager

26 For Quotes #162028
#64. I designed a guitar for Ibanez and then they started manufacturing it - it's called the Jem - it's 26 years old and I still play it. As a kid I liked Les Pauls and Strats, but they had limitations for the kind of playing I wanted to do.

Steve Vai

26 For Quotes #134148
#65. I wound up auditioning, wound up getting in, and I was off to the races: I was putting in four more years after school to train to be an actor. I was 26 years old, and I still had a locker, for Christ's sake!

Peter Jacobson

26 For Quotes #129734
#66. I've owned a business for 26 years. My family isn't in politics and my supporters aren't special interest groups in Madison and Milwaukee.

Mark Neumann

26 For Quotes #119924
#67. I thought about how many preconcieved prejudices would crumble when i trotted right along for 26 miles.

Bobbi Gibb

26 For Quotes #84982
#68. 26"Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

Phil Robertson

26 For Quotes #83851
#69. There is no evidence that changing your managers repeatedly leads to success, but there is evidence at Manchester United, I was managing there for 26 years I won 38 trophies.

Alex Ferguson

26 For Quotes #59343
#70. As president, I watched in wonder as Nelson Mandela had the remarkable capacity to forgive his jailers following 26 years of wrongful imprisonment - setting a powerful example of redemption and grace for us all.

George H. W. Bush

26 For Quotes #50990
#71. It is better to believe even what is impossible to our own nature and to men, than to be unbelieving like the rest of the world, we have learned; for we know that our Master Jesus Christ said, that 'what is impossible with men is possible with God' (Mt. 19:26)?

Justin Martyr

26 For Quotes #20854
#72. I was 26 when I went to my first acting class. I'm naturally quite shy. I'm a quite private person. There's this really strange acting class in New York called Black Nexxus. For someone who's slightly shy or self-conscious, it's the most frightening thing you can do.

Hannah Ware

26 For Quotes #1920
#73. The fact is, I made $400 a week and only for 26 weeks a year. I never had any money.

Danny Bonaduce

26 For Quotes #542852
#74. Obituary for Edith Hahn Beer from the Times (UK) This obituary was published in the March 26, 2009, edition of the London Times. Reprinted with permission of the Times, London. EDITH HAHN-BEER escaped probable extermination as a Jew in wartime Germany by assuming a

Edith Hahn Beer

26 For Quotes #753466
#75. As we celebrate Recovery Month, it is time for Congress to knock down the barriers to treatment and recovery for 26 million Americans suffering the ravages of alcohol and drug addiction.

Jim Ramstad

26 For Quotes #742636
#76. I didn't actually begin photographing, or even visit New York, for the first time until I was 26.

Brandon Stanton

26 For Quotes #742300
#77. I think, internally, we Catholics have known this for a long time. I think we're just thrilled and grateful that the rest of the world now is sharing in the esteem and gratitude that we've had for Pope John Paul II for 26 and a half years.

Chris Matthews

26 For Quotes #730154
#78. I had been a student in Vienna, and one of the neat little things I had found out was about that zoo. It was a good debut novel for me to have published. I was 26 or 27 when it was published. I already had a kid and would soon have a second.

John Irving

26 For Quotes #728297
#79. Sir Gordon Richards was the most successful jockey - flat or jumps - there's ever been: champion jockey for 26 years. He set a record of 269 winners in the season 55 years before I broke it. That was my greatest achievement.

Tony McCoy

26 For Quotes #707191
#80. On the McLaughlin Report, August 26, 1990: 'There are only two groups that are beating the drums for war in the middle East, the Israeli Defense Ministry and its amen corner in the United States.

Pat Buchanan

26 For Quotes #702259
#81. Telugu-Tamil producer Thyagarajan has bought the South Indian language rights for two Hindi hit films, Vikas Behl's 'Queen' and Neeraj Pandey's 'Special 26.' He wants me to play Akshay Kumar's role in the Telugu version of 'Special 26.' Akshay and I even look similar, physique-wise.

Ravi Teja

26 For Quotes #694930
#82. Winning the Championship is like taking a 26-year ball and chain from around our legs. Now we can go forward, and hopefully dominate English football for the next 10 years, like Liverpool did.

Bryan Robson

26 For Quotes #671390
#83. Right before I graduated from the national theatre school, I got the part of Roxie Hart in 'Chicago' in Copenhagen. That led to me playing it here in London. I was 26 when I came over for that. It was the first thing I did as a professional, and it is still the experience of my life.

Birgitte Hjort Sorensen

26 For Quotes #667995
#84. The goal of this book is do for you what Greg did for me: reframe 26.2 miles as accessible and inspire your first marathon journey, one mile at a time.

Gina Greenlee

26 For Quotes #613748
#85. The Bronx is famous for two things. Hip-hop, and 26 world championships.

Kurtis Blow

26 For Quotes #799934
#86. Vyacheslav and Marina chose a generic name designed to be devoid of meaning: BOHdVF260602. Although the name seems meaningless, BOHdVF260602 stands for "Biological Object Human descendant of the Voronins and Frolovas, born on June 26, 2002.

Adam Alter

26 For Quotes #533377
#87. I've never been a junkie, and never will be. I just like going out late to clubs with friends and listening to music. Always have done. It's not that unusual for girls of 26.

Lindsay Lohan

26 For Quotes #496774
#88. 26 It is wrong to punish the godly for being good or to flog leaders for being honest.

Anonymous

26 For Quotes #459669
#89. I just go back to my roots. I was literally born 26 miles from Martinsville High School where Coach Wooden grew up, and then my dad coached there for four years.

Steve Alford

26 For Quotes #455294
#90. Faith, as James speaks about it, is not a system of belief, but a way of life that consciously draws its sustenance from God and lives for God and is energized by God himself. The word "dead" here and in 2:26 is the Greek adjective nekros, "dead, without life.

Ralph F. Wilson

26 For Quotes #441905
#91. My whole family's gonna be set for life and I'm not stopping rappin until that happens. I already know I got a five year plan. I'm 26 now and I'm gonna bow out on my 31st birthday. Peace, later, holla, I'm gone.

Jayceon Terrell Taylor

26 For Quotes #437285
#92. I served my country in uniform for 26 years.

Martha McSally

26 For Quotes #414089
#93. I didn't come east of the Mississippi for the first time in my life until I was 26 years of age, but I knew. I read magazines, I listened to radio, I watched television. I knew there was something out there, and I wanted a part of it.

Sam Donaldson

26 For Quotes #412389
#94. For Madison, on the other hand, "a Public Debt is a Public curse," and "in a Representative Government greater than in any other."26

Joseph J. Ellis

26 For Quotes #410262
#95. Among seniors, Social Security is the sole source of income for 26 percent of nonmarried women.

Diane Watson

26 For Quotes #407673

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top