Top 32 12 Step Quotes

#1. The solution to all business problems is more sales. Focus on the sales.

Christopher Matthew Spencer

12 Step Quotes #24801
#2. Non-mainstream people seem to balk at the idea of 12-step. A lot of us think 12-step recovery means sitting in a church basement full of Republicans and Christians who drink to much.

Bucky Sinister

12 Step Quotes #74748
#3. It's just like an alcoholic to think he's doing the Zombie Apocalypse wrong.

Michele W. Miller

12 Step Quotes #165742
#4. Reflecting on this, Albert LaChance recognized an opportunity - what if the work he and so many others found so fruitful in the 12-Step recovery programs could be expanded to an ecological, a global, or even a cosmic level?

Albert J. LaChance

12 Step Quotes #170067
#5. All religions must be made child-proof. Our teachers' unions have done good work in this field, K through 12. Delaying first communions and bar mitzvahs until age 21 would be another positive step.

P. J. O'Rourke

12 Step Quotes #174955
#6. Any time a running back reaches the age of 31 or 32, he has to lose a step. No one is a freak of nature. No one is going to be able to take the pounding a running back has to take over a 10- or 12-year career and not lose a step.

Al Michaels

12 Step Quotes #179992
#7. Are you repeating someone else's narrative, taking it for granted? Talk therapy sessions and 12-step recovery shares help develop the ability to present a coherent life narrative through the safe structure of clear rules of communication that support healthy self-expression and self-awareness.

Alexandra Katehakis

12 Step Quotes #187214
#8. Sitting with Maharaj-ji creates who I am as much as sitting in a 12 Step meeting creates who I am.

Jai Uttal

12 Step Quotes #206668
#9. By changing how you perceive things and how you act upon those perceptions, you will change your life.

Chris Prentiss

12 Step Quotes #342155
#10. We're looking for the story that will save our lives.

Jillian Lauren

12 Step Quotes #392805
#11. Negative emotions, like depression or anxiety, have been shown to affect our immune system. Stress impedes wound healing.

Chris Prentiss

12 Step Quotes #506372
#12. Common Core, the initiative that claims to more accurately measure K-12 student knowledge in English and math, also encourages children to step up their 'critical thinking.'

David Harsanyi

12 Step Quotes #584541
#13. While in the clinic, I discovered I had problems with concentration, motivation, attitude, and temper. I have found a new way of life through the clinic's program and a 12-step recovery plan.

Albert Belle

12 Step Quotes #600714
#14. Hire prudently, go slow and don't go overboard.

Lori Greiner

12 Step Quotes #628333
#15. I think we need a 12-step group for non-stop talkers. We're going to call it On and On Anon.

Paula Poundstone

12 Step Quotes #636245
#16. I spent a year in a 12-step program, really committed, because I could not believe what had happened - that I might have killed myself.

Carrie Fisher

12 Step Quotes #644563
#17. I thought how little we know about the feelings of old people.

Daphne Du Maurier

12 Step Quotes #681767
#18. The first step toward a genuine theory of consciousness, I believe, is the realization that consciousness is not located in the organism. Rather, consciousness is a four-quadrant affair, and it exists, if it exists at all, distributed across all four quadrants, anchored equally in each.12

Ken Wilber

12 Step Quotes #724540
#19. If you ask me, I think 12-step programs are perfectly valid, can be an enormous help. But it depends on the individual.

Pete Hamill

12 Step Quotes #727458
#20. The 12-step chocolate program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!

Terry Moore

12 Step Quotes #886480
#21. I think 12-step programs really work, rehab really works, certain types of therapies and talking to other addicts really work. There are a lot of things that work - that isn't the problem. The problem is getting the addicts to say they're addicts. The problem is admitting it.

Susan Cheever

12 Step Quotes #892081
#22. To me, it is like a diabetic with insulin. If that diabetic stops taking insulin, they will die, and I believe that if I don't follow the 12-step programme, I will regress, and that could eventually be the death of me.

Trinny Woodall

12 Step Quotes #982904
#23. We already have a federation. The 11, soon to be 12, member States adopting the euro have already given up part of their sovereignty, monetary sovereignty, and formed a monetary union, and that is the first step towards a federation.

Joschka Fischer

12 Step Quotes #1072481
#24. I just can't get with this idea that literature is a 12-step program. If someone wants to read a book to see good people get rewarded and the bad people get punished, essentially what they want is a fairy tale.

China Mieville

12 Step Quotes #1214407
#25. There's really only one true path to recovery that's using the 12 step program and finding a belief in something greater than yourself (spirituality).

Nikki Sixx

12 Step Quotes #1227945
#26. Which is worse? Killing with hate or killing without hate?

Elie Wiesel

12 Step Quotes #1315672
#27. Except for shooting folks in the face and cutting off ears, the lanky killer had impeccable manners.

Robert Kirby

12 Step Quotes #1503256
#28. You know, there's a 12 step program for gambling. You should look into that.
Twelve steps. Coyote laughed. I'll bet I can do it in six.

Christopher Moore

12 Step Quotes #1559928
#29. The punishment approach and bad consequences approach to treatment is the kind of thinking that is prevalent in every residential substance abuse treatment center in the United States of which I'm aware.

Chris Prentiss

12 Step Quotes #1608518
#30. David christened it: "This is the house of Yahzeh ha-Elohim [1 ahveh of the Gods], and this is the altar of the burnt offering for Israel" (xxii, 1)

Joseph Wheless

12 Step Quotes #1677957
#31. My spiritual system is 12-step programs. That's the only one I've ever had. I didn't have one before that.

Steve Earle

12 Step Quotes #1685943
#32. Whatever you now do, whatever you now believe, whatever your current circumstances may be, you are perfectly equipped and fully capable of fulfilling your needs and desires.

Chris Prentiss

12 Step Quotes #1820569

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top