Top 21 12 Step Program Quotes

#1. I just can't get with this idea that literature is a 12-step program. If someone wants to read a book to see good people get rewarded and the bad people get punished, essentially what they want is a fairy tale.

China Mieville

12 Step Program Quotes #1214407
#2. There's really only one true path to recovery that's using the 12 step program and finding a belief in something greater than yourself (spirituality).

Nikki Sixx

12 Step Program Quotes #1227945
#3. You know, there's a 12 step program for gambling. You should look into that.
Twelve steps. Coyote laughed. I'll bet I can do it in six.

Christopher Moore

12 Step Program Quotes #1559928
#4. I spent a year in a 12-step program, really committed, because I could not believe what had happened - that I might have killed myself.

Carrie Fisher

12 Step Program Quotes #644563
#5. That is marriage, he thought, remaking yourself in someone else's image. And who knew where the truth of it began or would end?

Ashley Hay

12 Step Program Quotes #1738161
#6. We always talk about human salvation. But we must first decide whether we deserve salvation?

Mehmet Murat Ildan

12 Step Program Quotes #1668133
#7. Jill continues: "I scored a top-10 shortstop by getting rid of two players I had planned to drop and, oh yes, a blow job that I never ever planned to give.

Matthew Berry

12 Step Program Quotes #1640564
#8. I think there's mind in nature. There's a power in nature, and there's a universal power that you'd better not ignore.

Linda Ronstadt

12 Step Program Quotes #1601877
#9. I woke up and the last piece of my heart disappeared. I opened my eyes and I felt it go.

Courtney Summers

12 Step Program Quotes #1474506
#10. I don't back down. I don't cave when the pressure gets too great from these partisan political ideological forces.

Dan Rather

12 Step Program Quotes #1409292
#11. Film is this incredible medium that allows us to feel empathy for people that are very different than us and worlds completely foreign from our own.

Chris Milk

12 Step Program Quotes #1083962
#12. Clubs don't like their players going off to play international matches and you can see a scenario where they eventually start to make it more difficult for international sides to call up players.

Michael Owen

12 Step Program Quotes #907945
#13. The 12-step chocolate program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE!

Terry Moore

12 Step Program Quotes #886480
#14. Energy falls just short of being joy.

Mason Cooley

12 Step Program Quotes #785840
#15. Are you going to be difficult? Because I'm not in the mood

Siobhan Davis

12 Step Program Quotes #686732
#16. We should be leading, and we're not. We need to get serious about broadband, we need to get serious about competition, we need to get serious about our country.

Michael Copps

12 Step Program Quotes #621121
#17. While in the clinic, I discovered I had problems with concentration, motivation, attitude, and temper. I have found a new way of life through the clinic's program and a 12-step recovery plan.

Albert Belle

12 Step Program Quotes #600714
#18. But I want people to understand that poker's not all glamorous, it's not all being on TV and making tons of money. It's a hard life. It's a lot of travel. It's a lot of weird hours.

Chris Moneymaker

12 Step Program Quotes #321732
#19. If you spend all your time arguing with people who are nuts, you'll be exhausted and the nuts will still be nuts.

Scott Adams

12 Step Program Quotes #181565
#20. Bonnie is so 'calm,' you see. The opposite of me. She speaks in one of those soft . . . low . . . melodious voices that make you want to punch a wall.

Liane Moriarty

12 Step Program Quotes #103621
#21. The biggest challenge is the chaos of parenthood, which has honestly been such a welcome challenge - bring it on, I say!

Anna Silk

12 Step Program Quotes #41287

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top