12 Step Program Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 21 famous quotes and sayings about 12 step program to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 21 12 Step Program Quotes

#1. The biggest challenge is the chaos of parenthood, which has honestly been such a welcome challenge - bring it on, I say! - Author: Anna Silk
12 Step Program Quotes #41287
#2. Bonnie is so 'calm,' you see. The opposite of me. She speaks in one of those soft . . . low . . . melodious voices that make you want to punch a wall. - Author: Liane Moriarty
12 Step Program Quotes #103621
#3. If you spend all your time arguing with people who are nuts, you'll be exhausted and the nuts will still be nuts. - Author: Scott Adams
12 Step Program Quotes #181565
#4. But I want people to understand that poker's not all glamorous, it's not all being on TV and making tons of money. It's a hard life. It's a lot of travel. It's a lot of weird hours. - Author: Chris Moneymaker
12 Step Program Quotes #321732
#5. While in the clinic, I discovered I had problems with concentration, motivation, attitude, and temper. I have found a new way of life through the clinic's program and a 12-step recovery plan. - Author: Albert Belle
12 Step Program Quotes #600714
#6. We should be leading, and we're not. We need to get serious about broadband, we need to get serious about competition, we need to get serious about our country. - Author: Michael Copps
12 Step Program Quotes #621121
#7. I spent a year in a 12-step program, really committed, because I could not believe what had happened - that I might have killed myself. - Author: Carrie Fisher
12 Step Program Quotes #644563
#8. Are you going to be difficult? Because I'm not in the mood - Author: Siobhan Davis
12 Step Program Quotes #686732
#9. Energy falls just short of being joy. - Author: Mason Cooley
12 Step Program Quotes #785840
#10. The 12-step chocolate program: NEVER BE MORE THAN 12 STEPS AWAY FROM CHOCOLATE! - Author: Terry Moore
12 Step Program Quotes #886480
#11. Clubs don't like their players going off to play international matches and you can see a scenario where they eventually start to make it more difficult for international sides to call up players. - Author: Michael Owen
12 Step Program Quotes #907945
#12. Film is this incredible medium that allows us to feel empathy for people that are very different than us and worlds completely foreign from our own. - Author: Chris Milk
12 Step Program Quotes #1083962
#13. I just can't get with this idea that literature is a 12-step program. If someone wants to read a book to see good people get rewarded and the bad people get punished, essentially what they want is a fairy tale. - Author: China Mieville
12 Step Program Quotes #1214407
#14. There's really only one true path to recovery that's using the 12 step program and finding a belief in something greater than yourself (spirituality). - Author: Nikki Sixx
12 Step Program Quotes #1227945
#15. I don't back down. I don't cave when the pressure gets too great from these partisan political ideological forces. - Author: Dan Rather
12 Step Program Quotes #1409292
#16. I woke up and the last piece of my heart disappeared. I opened my eyes and I felt it go. - Author: Courtney Summers
12 Step Program Quotes #1474506
#17. You know, there's a 12 step program for gambling. You should look into that.
Twelve steps. Coyote laughed. I'll bet I can do it in six. - Author: Christopher Moore
12 Step Program Quotes #1559928
#18. I think there's mind in nature. There's a power in nature, and there's a universal power that you'd better not ignore. - Author: Linda Ronstadt
12 Step Program Quotes #1601877
#19. Jill continues: "I scored a top-10 shortstop by getting rid of two players I had planned to drop and, oh yes, a blow job that I never ever planned to give. - Author: Matthew Berry
12 Step Program Quotes #1640564
#20. We always talk about human salvation. But we must first decide whether we deserve salvation? - Author: Mehmet Murat Ildan
12 Step Program Quotes #1668133
#21. That is marriage, he thought, remaking yourself in someone else's image. And who knew where the truth of it began or would end? - Author: Ashley Hay
12 Step Program Quotes #1738161

Famous Authors

Popular Topics