Top 100 11 Years Quotes

#1. It is 11 years since I have seen my figure in a glass [mirror]. The last reflection I saw there was so disagreeable I resolved to spare myself such mortification in the future.

Mary Wortley Montagu

11 Years Quotes #28543
#2. Saddam Hussein has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do.

Henry Waxman

11 Years Quotes #50936
#3. I have a daughter who's 11 years old. Maybe she'll grow up independent and really really heavy and become a movie star and she'll play me in my life story.

Patti Smith

11 Years Quotes #63110
#4. It's hard for me to imagine a life without playing cricket because it's all I have ever done since I was 11 years old.

Sachin Tendulkar

11 Years Quotes #106178
#5. I had 11 years of managerial experience and four years of coaching before I managed a big-league team. To me, it was important, because I learned a lot through trial and error. And it's tough to have to go through trial and error when you're a big-league manager.

Jim Leyland

11 Years Quotes #123633
#6. I started collecting couture when I was about 10 or 11 years old, and the very first piece I bought was a Balenciaga suit from 1962.

Hamish Bowles

11 Years Quotes #150380
#7. I spent 11 years at 'The Daily Show,' and I learned everything there about how to write funny, how to write funny on topic.

David Javerbaum

11 Years Quotes #154310
#8. We worked for 11 years to get where we are today, and I want to take our work seriously so that later on I'll be able to appreciate the money we've made.

Maurice Gibb

11 Years Quotes #155435
#9. When I was 11 years old, I thought, 'All I really wanna be able to do is my own comic book,' and I'm doing it. I don't have any other real ambitions. I have nothing to conquer at all.

Chris Ware

11 Years Quotes #191019
#10. I am an old geezer: a grandpa kind of a guy. I was born October 19, 1931. I have gray hair, a beard, and a little pot belly. I have two children who are over 30 years old and a sweet little granddaughter who is 11 years old.

Ed Emberley

11 Years Quotes #208367
#11. For nearly 11 years, now, we have been on this mission; we call it, "climbing Mt. Sustainability", a mountain higher than Everest, to meet at that point at the top that symbolizes zero footprint-zero environmental impact. Sustainable: taking nothing, doing no harm.

Ray Anderson

11 Years Quotes #216513
#12. I am not against marriage. I lived with someone for 11 years. But we weren't in love, and I thought that was quite important.

Lynne Truss

11 Years Quotes #229562
#13. Donald Trump has been practicing the chords of reality politics for 11 years doing reality television. And so he's clearly the frontrunner and he is clearly dominating. But I still believe in some old rules.

Hugh Hewitt

11 Years Quotes #232334
#14. When I was growing up, when I was 11 years old I was listening to The Mothers of Invention. You know, I mean I was a Frank Zappa fan in Arkansas.

Billy Bob Thornton

11 Years Quotes #240824
#15. Definitely gymnastics, because I was a gymnast for 11 years. That's my thing. My girlfriend Betty Okino was in the 1992 Olympics and won a bronze medal. She's a gymnast. So I'm a huge fan.

Jaime Pressly

11 Years Quotes #261314
#16. I've worked for over 11 years in the Muslim world, and the one thing that I feel like I've learned - who's to say if it's true or not true, it's just my experience - is that men don't like to see really strong, aggressive women in that area of the world.

Lynsey Addario

11 Years Quotes #310263
#17. I have two younger sisters who are 11 years younger than me. So I was an only child for a while.

Lorelei Linklater

11 Years Quotes #313298
#18. I was 11 years old when I saw the first season of 'The Real World.' Initially, I was drawn to the show because it was what I imagined the adult version of my life should be.

Andrea Seigel

11 Years Quotes #334097
#19. I moved south when I was 11 years old, moved to England. I've lived in all kinds of places, all parts of England.

John Burnside

11 Years Quotes #357554
#20. I feel blessed that I managed to fight 46 fights undefeated, that I was a world champion for 11 years, one of the longest reigning champions of all time and I like to think that I come out looking pretty good.

Joe Calzaghe

11 Years Quotes #373769
#21. I remember making the all-star team in Little League when I was around 11 years old. I was not a great athlete, but I loved it, so making starting second base in the all-star was great for me. I think someone must have been sick and they slotted me in.

Ralph Macchio

11 Years Quotes #392329
#22. We are still so close, David and I. We were at a party the other day at my mum's house and I was sitting on his lap. We're very affectionate. And I looked at him and thought after being married for 11 years! We were the only couple who were even near each other at that party. We're soul mates.

Victoria Beckham

11 Years Quotes #406766
#23. When you don't have kids and you're in a Catholic family - one of my sisters had 10 children in 11 years - she's part rabbit - you feel kind of guilty about that. So, I want to do things for other people's children.

Marge Schott

11 Years Quotes #411566
#24. I would love to have kids one day. In fact, I'm pretty good with them. I grew up with five half-siblings, the youngest of whom is 11 years younger than me, so I think I learned some pretty cool parenting skills quite early on in life.

Matthew Perry

11 Years Quotes #415931
#25. I had a handful of records, but when I was 11 years old, I liked Puccini as much as Little Richard. They both made sense to me.

Patti Smith

11 Years Quotes #422941
#26. I decided I wanted to be a lawyer when I was 11 years of age.

Johnnie Cochran

11 Years Quotes #439436
#27. I've tapdanced since I was 11 years old. I always wanted to be a tapdancer, and that's all I ever wanted to be.

Mitch Hewer

11 Years Quotes #442791
#28. I dreamt of becoming a ballet dancer. I studied with the Royal Academy of London for 11 years, and that did not pan out, but my love for being on stage was born there. And then, I actually went to drama school in Paris, France. That's where it first started.

Diane Kruger

11 Years Quotes #454211
#29. When I was 11 years old, I started playing guitar.

Wyclef Jean

11 Years Quotes #466999
#30. Once upon a time, I thought that politics was the name we gave to our higher instincts. That was before Margaret Thatcher, who came to power when I was 11 years old.

Andrew O'Hagan

11 Years Quotes #489885
#31. I didn't learn how to read until I was at the end of fifth grade and 11 years old and held back.

Philip Schultz

11 Years Quotes #498113
#32. Arsenal are a great team. But we lifted the trophy eight times in 11 years.

David Gill

11 Years Quotes #564262
#33. I used to collect frames. I've been collecting accessories since I was 11-years-old, creeping around flea markets and sales and everything. Whenever I saw unusual eyeglass frames, I bought them.

Iris Apfel

11 Years Quotes #566628
#34. When I came up with the character of Wicket for 'Return Of The Jedi', which was my first film, I was a kid of 11 years old, and I basically was playing a very young Ewok.

Warwick Davis

11 Years Quotes #571577
#35. Your gift with storytelling, Evie? It's not about you getting lost in your own mind, or living in a dreamland. It's about the beauty of your heart. It's about being able to rise above even the worst of situations. It's one of the reason I've loved you every single day since I was 11 years old.

Mia Sheridan

11 Years Quotes #580350
#36. I think it's crazy that Bill Cosby has a mugshot for alleged assaults 11 years ago with no physical evidence or proof besides these womens accounts of what he did to them an entire decade later.

Jayceon Terrell Taylor

11 Years Quotes #584652
#37. When somebody mentions that I did a play with George C. Scott, I'm like, it can't have happened. What was I doing on a Broadway stage at 11 years old? It's so far in the distance now.

Paul Dano

11 Years Quotes #592747
#38. Sir Hugh Greene is the man I hold most responsible for the state of our country today. For 11 years hardly a week went by without a sniping reference to me. And he gave access to anyone who was prepared to say anything morally subversive.

Mary Whitehouse

11 Years Quotes #597855
#39. I think I was around 10 or 11 years of age when I got my first guitar, but I can remember being as young as 3 or 4 watching my father jam on acoustic to his favorite rush and Jimmy Hendrix albums so I have always been around music.

Mike Powell

11 Years Quotes #608372
#40. I'm a single father, I don't like to be away from my son. So I'll go out, make a film and come back. Repeat. And it's worked out very well for the last 11 years.

Dean Cain

11 Years Quotes #609766
#41. It took us in this country 11 years to get from the Declaration of Independence to the Constitution.

Mitch McConnell

11 Years Quotes #649734
#42. Ever since that day when I was 11 years old, and I wasn't allowed in a photo because I wasn't wearing a tennis skirt, I knew that I wanted to change the sport.

Billie Jean King

11 Years Quotes #662281
#43. President Obama flew to China a few days ago and announced a joint environmental pact with the communist regime. The United States will reduce its carbon emissions substantially over the next 11 years. China will do absolutely nothing but hope that its emissions decline after 2030.

Erick Erickson

11 Years Quotes #676844
#44. It has been, after all, 11 years, more than a decade now, of defiance of U.N. resolutions by Saddam Hussein. Every obligation that he signed onto after the Gulf War, so that he would not be a threat to peace and security, he has ignored and flaunted.

Condoleezza Rice

11 Years Quotes #691962
#45. After you've lived with somebody for 11 years, what's a guy in a robe reading from a book going to change?

Danny DeVito

11 Years Quotes #692382
#46. Growing up in Kentucky, I used to hang out with four running buddies as a kid - 6, 10, and 11 years old. Two of them would later come out, and so 50 percent of my friends as a kid were gay.

Hal Sparks

11 Years Quotes #720605
#47. For 10 or 11 years, I had my kids, I wrote four or five books, and I was working all the damn time.

Anne Enright

11 Years Quotes #786301
#48. I stopped going to Kingdom Hall, the church, when I was 11 years old, so I was very young. They don't celebrate birthdays, you get no Christmas, so it's a very difficult religion for children to get into. And they do a lot of finger-pointing among the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Ja Rule

11 Years Quotes #802749
#49. The driving force behind doing everything that I've been doing for 11 years as a stand-up is having problems with authority and not liking to be told what to do.

Anthony Jeselnik

11 Years Quotes #819659
#50. I am a fellow commoner at Lucy Cavendish College. My husband used to be a lecturer at Leeds University, and we lived in Yorkshire for 11 years. When he gave up his job, we realised we could live wherever we liked.

Sophie Hannah

11 Years Quotes #831986
#51. It's hard to play a continuing character like Loomis for nearly 11 years and simply wash your hands of him. It seems a pity.

Donald Pleasence

11 Years Quotes #860522
#52. The world has changed, and it's almost been 11 years. I have 975 employees. I have six restaurants. We haven't opened any new ones in almost three years.

Emeril Lagasse

11 Years Quotes #864816
#53. Football was just the playing I enjoyed at first, but the longer you're playing the more it becomes a social event. You meet new people and make new friends. I still know some of the people I played with when I was 11-years-old, which is nice.

Hope Powell

11 Years Quotes #891110
#54. I started playing trumpet when I was 11 years old. All I wanted to be was a jazz trumpet player when I grew up.

Flea

11 Years Quotes #916306
#55. Writing for children hadn't occurred to me when I was younger, but nine years of teaching in the upper elementary grades had given me a deep appreciation of the gifts and graces that are specific to individuals with 10 or 11 years of experience as human beings.

Zilpha Keatley Snyder

11 Years Quotes #944824
#56. It's like they had a backlash the first 11 years. I think the reason why it always seems like there's a backlash is because when bands are unknown, they only get written about by fans.

Kim Deal

11 Years Quotes #981632
#57. Happy Days, which we did for 11 years, we did with three cameras in front of a live audience. Very special. We had a party every Friday night. The boys, Ron, Henry, they grew up on that show.

Marion Ross

11 Years Quotes #992205
#58. My life would have been different without Paul Stanley or Ace Frehley. They would have to be the greatest on my list as an influence to my life at 11 years old.

Mike McCready

11 Years Quotes #995279
#59. I was ironing my own clothes when I was 11 years old. My mental strength goes back to those days.

Cristiano Ronaldo

11 Years Quotes #1001139
#60. I guess my first professional experience was when my church choir director told my mother that I had a gift with my voice and said that I should think about auditioning, at 11 years old, for the chorus of our regional opera company.

Sondra Radvanovsky

11 Years Quotes #1002736
#61. At 11 years old I made a very definitive decision. And my decision was that I wanted to be happy.

Goldie Hawn

11 Years Quotes #1017555
#62. I got my first computer at, I don't know, when I was 11 years old? 10?

Jeff Moss

11 Years Quotes #1030064
#63. I went to work at 11 years old. I became governor. It's not a big deal. Work doesn't hurt anybody. I'm all for not allowing a 12-year-old to work 40 hours. But a 12-year-old working eight to 10 hours a week or a 14-year-old working 12 to 15 hours a week is not bad.

Paul LePage

11 Years Quotes #1033137
#64. I still have to say that I did 'Dirty Pretty Things' 11 years ago. That was a very sudden shift in my life and my relationship to my work, and it didn't feel it was impossible to make a film like that.

Chiwetel Ejiofor

11 Years Quotes #1100962
#65. Keeping with our family tradition of sending their children abroad for a couple of years, and aware of my interest in chemistry, I was sent to a boarding school in Switzerland when I was 11 years old, on the assumption that German was an important language for a prospective chemist to learn.

Mario J. Molina

11 Years Quotes #1109052
#66. I swam across Skaneateles Lake, about a mile, when I was 11 years old. I remember feeling when I was in the middle of the lake that I would be there forever, and having no idea where on shore I'd end up. I made it, and I'm proud of the determination and persistence that took.

Kim Edwards

11 Years Quotes #1121340
#67. I don't need the money after 11 years on 'Frasier,' and there aren't that many great roles onstage left for somebody my age. I'm more interested in playing those roles than I am in playing bit parts in movies.

John Mahoney

11 Years Quotes #1121491
#68. When the time came for me to go to college, there was only one scholarship that my high school offered at the time and I didn't win that one, but that didn't stop me. I went on to college anyway. I worked my way through it and paid my student loans for 11 years.

Chandra Wilson

11 Years Quotes #1126018
#69. When I say that it's taken us [with Luca Guadagnino ] 11 years to make this film, what I mean is that it was 11 years ago that we started to talk about a kind of cinema that we wanted to make together.

Tilda Swinton

11 Years Quotes #1137249
#70. I was a fashion addict by the time I was 11 years old. I'd wear a miniskirt and patent-leather boots.

Donatella Versace

11 Years Quotes #1138332
#71. With TV, you get on a show and you're there for 11 years playing the same character. I would pull my hair out. Yes, the money is good. But I'm really not in this business to chase dollars.

Taraji P. Henson

11 Years Quotes #1138482
#72. I came in 11 years ago. I remember it like it was tomorrow

David Moyes

11 Years Quotes #1146699
#73. Don't make your kids look hot and dirty and sexy when they're 5-years old! It's really not the place or the time. You're about 11 years early.

David Spade

11 Years Quotes #1151826
#74. I was really raised by three women - my mom, and I have two older sisters, one nine years and one 11 years older - so I'm happy to have that many women in the house.

John Tesh

11 Years Quotes #1155919
#75. What I've learned in these 11 years is you just got to stay focused and believe in yourself and trust your own ability and judgment.

Mark Cuban

11 Years Quotes #1164545
#76. It took me 11 years to struggle through one dumb book, and every day you just want to give up. But you don't find out you're an artist because you do something really well.

Junot Diaz

11 Years Quotes #1169044
#77. I'd also made the first tennis team. I was number two player in the school at 11 years of age and that didn't sit very well with people.

John Newcombe

11 Years Quotes #1189466
#78. I've known Harvey for over 40 years and I worked with him on the Burnett show for 11 years. I guess you could say we're about as close as you can get to being a comedy team.

Tim Conway

11 Years Quotes #1204226
#79. I've done movies that I've been advised not to do. 'Dog Soldiers,' the movie I did 11 years ago now, I remember my agent at the time was like, 'You shouldn't do that. It's a weird film about werewolves,' and it became a cult hit.

Kevin McKidd

11 Years Quotes #1218768
#80. I have a really big family, and pretty much all my work is about my brothers and sisters. I'm the youngest of eight - my mom had seven kids in seven years, and then she had me 11 years later - so I was basically raised by all these teenagers.

Ryan McGinley

11 Years Quotes #1227754
#81. I majored in theater in college. I did a couple of plays in high school, and I really enjoyed it, so I went to Illinois Wesleyan University and got a degree, and then I went back to Chicago and started doing theater in all the companies around the city for about 11 years before I moved out to L.A.

Kevin Dunn

11 Years Quotes #1307051
#82. I was raised in church by Christian parents and I was baptized when I was 11 years old. But I didn't really have a good understanding of what the Gospel was really all about until college.

Lance Berkman

11 Years Quotes #1307126
#83. From a pretty early age, my mother realized that I was a little bit more gifted and talented than my own age group. So, she moved me over to play with the boys' travel soccer team when I was about 11 years old.

Abby Wambach

11 Years Quotes #1334740
#84. When I was 11 years old, I wanted to sing Tosca.

Sondra Radvanovsky

11 Years Quotes #1352530
#85. I've worked since I was 11 years old, playing music and following the dream, and shaking and moving and doing it. And then, you have cancer and it was like 'Ooooohh.' It was like a big eraser. It was the only thing in my life that had ever made me just stop.

Melissa Etheridge

11 Years Quotes #1356578
#86. I was 11 years old and horse-obsessed. New York City was an unfortunate place for a girl like me to be growing up.

Jean Hanff Korelitz

11 Years Quotes #1392186
#87. My weight has fluctuated my whole life, and because I've been on television since I was 11 years old, everyone has seen it.

Sara Rue

11 Years Quotes #1400306
#88. For the first time in this 11 years
I have come to love the darkness
for I believe now that it is a part, a very, very small part of Jesus' dakness and pain on earth. You have taught me to accept it [as] a "spiritual side of 'your work'" ... (Mother Teresa, quoated in Kolodiejchuk, p. 208).

Brian Kolodiejchuk

11 Years Quotes #1437376
#89. 11 years is a long time in this industry.

Steve McConnell

11 Years Quotes #1439356
#90. I was an only child until I was 11 years old, which is when my sister was born. So for 11 years, it was just me.

Vanessa Paradis

11 Years Quotes #1468049
#91. And it took me about 11 years to get a record deal, and I just had to work around and come to terms with the fact that what I was doing was going to be different, and I just had to wait until somebody was ready to jump on the bandwagon.

Lee Ann Womack

11 Years Quotes #1480096
#92. I always traveled. I left Cameroon when I was 11 years old. I lived in the USA, in Switzerland.

Yannick Noah

11 Years Quotes #1481617
#93. My grandmother died when my mother was just 11 years old, and consequently, my mother never learned how to cook particularly well.

Jami Attenberg

11 Years Quotes #1489751
#94. I love the fact that, one time, my face was on the back of a cereal box - probably 3-CPO's - and it was a mask where you cut out the eye holes and put a string through the side. It makes me feel like I'm 11 years old all over again.

Mark Hamill

11 Years Quotes #1503553
#95. I'm very comfortable in Argentina. I was raised there as a baby and stayed there until I was 11 years old, so the first decade of my life or my formative years were spent in Argentina. I stayed in tune with the food, music and language.

Viggo Mortensen

11 Years Quotes #1541722
#96. I started off on stage because it was the only work I could get. I haven't been back for 11 years. I think any stage experience is good experience, as far as being an actor is concerned.

Tim Roth

11 Years Quotes #1579384
#97. I went professional with my partner, Erin Boag, 11 years ago, and we had success competing round the world, but appearing on 'Strictly' has changed my life.

Anton Du Beke

11 Years Quotes #1588118
#98. I'm more hungry now than I was 11 years ago. Which is great because I see a lot of artists that have been out for a long period of time. They get kind of fat.

Lenny Kravitz

11 Years Quotes #1590829
#99. The time between Bachelor's degree and a PhD, the median time is over 11 years. So then you're still only on a tenure ladder, you're not tenured. So it generally takes 6 to 8 years after that to get tenure. So that's a very long period of what's essentially apprenticeship, of insecurity.

Louis Menand

11 Years Quotes #1632972
#100. I learned how to get rid of the Southern accent when I was, like, 11 years old and living in New York for the summer doing modeling and commercials and auditioning for Broadway. The mother I lived with for the summer taught me how to drop my Southern accent.

Nikki DeLoach

11 Years Quotes #1637516

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top