Top 100 11 When Quotes

#1. There was a brief moment after 9/11 when Colin Powell said we should not rush to satisfy the desire for revenge. It was a great moment, an extraordinary moment, because what he was actually asking people to do was to stay with a sense of grief, mournfulness, and vulnerability.

Judith Butler

11 When Quotes #59920
#2. I saw 'A Clockwork Orange' when I was 11. When you watch 'Clockwork Orange' at 11, it either totally scares you from watching movies, or you want to become a filmmaker. I was the latter.

Bill Hader

11 When Quotes #98816
#3. My mother was a stay-at-home mom until I was about 11, when she got a job - and it was like a light came on inside her. It's not wrong to be passionate about your career. When you love what you do, you bring that stimulation back to your family.

Allison Pearson

11 When Quotes #114469
#4. Nobody understood The Reoccurring Dream, but after September 11, when we were coerced to do a national duty and go out and shop, surely people could begin to see what I was getting at.

Joni Mitchell

11 When Quotes #171666
#5. I was 11 when I was molested. It was like a nuclear explosion going off in my life, destroying everything.

Robin Quivers

11 When Quotes #261113
#6. I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud.

Julian Assange

11 When Quotes #615290
#7. I was maybe 10 or 11 when I saw 'Titanic.' And, yes, I was a fan. I loved it.

Ellen Page

11 When Quotes #636510
#8. I was 11 when I first said I wanted to become an actress, and everyone looked at me as if I had said I wanted to go to the moon.

Penelope Cruz

11 When Quotes #649748
#9. I was distressed that after 9/11, when the United States was attacked by terrorists, the United States' response was to attack Afghanistan, where some of the terrorists had been.

Alice Walker

11 When Quotes #664438
#10. Hanks' ideology first came into our zone shortly after 9/11, when he criticized me for asking Hollywood telethon stars to become more aggressive in getting the money to 9/11 families.

Bill O'Reilly

11 When Quotes #778016
#11. 1SA17.10 And the Philistine said, I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together. 1SA17.11 When Saul and all Israel heard those words of the Philistine, they were dismayed, and greatly afraid. 1SA17.12 Now David was the son

Anonymous

11 When Quotes #889537
#12. A typical smart phone has more computing power than Apollo 11 when it landed a man on the moon.

Nancy Gibbs

11 When Quotes #951221
#13. All the proffered evidence that America was attacked by Muslims on 9/11, when subjected to critical scrutiny, appears to have been fabricated.

David Ray Griffin

11 When Quotes #953993
#14. I fell in love with acting at around the age of 11, when I was drafted in to play a fairy at an amateur production of 'Midsummer Night's Dream.'

Zoe Tapper

11 When Quotes #964061
#15. After September 11, when the United States took action to overthrow the Taliban, our interests and Iran's aligned, and we were able to coordinate quietly but effectively.

Earl Blumenauer

11 When Quotes #1151074
#16. I was 11 when I started boxing. My brother was fighting before I did, and he got me into it.

Nonito Donaire

11 When Quotes #1317848
#17. I was about 11 when my mother brought me this karaoke machine and I was really into it back then, but about 4 or 5 years ago is when I started printing up my own music, going to the studio and doing my own thing.

Obie Trice

11 When Quotes #1330512
#18. I'd rather play with 10 people and just get penalized all the way until we have to do something else rather than play with 11 when I know that right now that person is not sold out to be a part of this team.

Mike Singletary

11 When Quotes #1693829
#19. For a long time, I'd work until 10 or 11. When I work, I'm on. I'm 'Magic.' I love it, but it takes a lot out of me.

Magic Johnson

11 When Quotes #1740166
#20. I was only 11 when we filmed the pilot. The idea of a rapper being a star on a sitcom just wasn't heard of.

Tatyana Ali

11 When Quotes #1793185
#21. I had my first kiss when I was 11, but I think I've blocked it out of my mind because it was so bad. I'm not even sure it counts as a kiss.

Niall Horan

11 When Quotes #4656
#22. When we sell a kilo of bean coffee in Uganda, we get one dollar per kilo. The same kilo, when it is processed [and sold in Britain], goes for $10, $11 or even more a kilo. That is the same situation [price disparity] that goes for all raw materials.

Yoweri Museveni

11 When Quotes #4940
#23. When terrorists blew up the Marine barracks in Lebanon, Reagan was frustrated and furious, as Bush was after 9/11. But he didn't stick us in a war in the Middle East with no exit.

Douglas Brinkley

11 When Quotes #18486
#24. When kids were busy playing at the age of 11, I was singing for the heroine of 'Shastra.'

Sunidhi Chauhan

11 When Quotes #21572
#25. I had a nice dinner. I let the evening unfold, flow. I like to sit in a chair with a wine glass. When I woke up, I thought, 'Why didn't I go to bed at 11?' I came back at 3 and went to bed at 5.

Roger Federer

11 When Quotes #31158
#26. The terrorism danger to the United States is even worse than September 11th, when 19 hijackers murdered almost 3,000 Americans.

Newt Gingrich

11 When Quotes #35874
#27. When I was 11 my friend's mom made a peanut butter sandwich. I ate the sandwich and was like, 'I'm never eating anything else again.' And I still eat peanut butter every day. I would put peanut butter on a steak.

Aasif Mandvi

11 When Quotes #38995
#28. When pride comes, then comes dishonor, but with the humble is wisdom (Prov. 11:2;

Alexander Strauch

11 When Quotes #46688
#29. So this idea of moving seemed like a good way to sort of represent that metaphorically. It also is something for me personally. When I was in fifth grade - so about 11 - my folks moved us to Denmark.

Pete Docter

11 When Quotes #53576
#30. I led the life of an intellectual up until a certain age. I remember Freud's 'Interpretation of Dreams' was a big favorite when I was 11. It sounded so interesting. And it really was!

Wallace Shawn

11 When Quotes #65870
#31. Another reason for right living is that you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for the coming of our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. ROMANS 13:11

Francine Rivers

11 When Quotes #90533
#32. I had lots of trouble in school as a child, and I lost confidence. Teachers thought I was stupid. I learned to read very late, when I was 11. Dyslexia wasn't recognized then, and the assumption was you were incapable of thinking.

Richard Rogers

11 When Quotes #100282
#33. I had 11 years of managerial experience and four years of coaching before I managed a big-league team. To me, it was important, because I learned a lot through trial and error. And it's tough to have to go through trial and error when you're a big-league manager.

Jim Leyland

11 When Quotes #123633
#34. I think we shot the ball very well tonight, we just didn't get stops when we needed to. They hit 11 3-pointers in the third quarter. Sometimes when one person gets hot, everybody's hot.

Shawn Marion

11 When Quotes #136868
#35. But isn't there something wrong when I'm the only guy in the country that got fired for 9/11?

Bill Maher

11 When Quotes #137806
#36. When I started performing in public, I was probably around 10 or 11.

Patina Miller

11 When Quotes #138370
#37. When I saw 'Pretty In Pink' at the cinema at the age of 11, I just thought it was a period piece from maybe 100 years previously. I had no idea that was what everybody was supposed to be wearing.

Caitlin Moran

11 When Quotes #140487
#38. Now how many people in their heart of hearts in that community want to see the demise of this country? How many would cheer, not out loud maybe, but in their heart when things like 9/11 occur and I'll tell you; it's a majority among them.

Tom Tancredo

11 When Quotes #143083
#39. I was at an all-girls' school, so there were a lot of us who were really awkward. I was this tall when I was 11, so I was really awkward and self-conscious. No one would really have wanted to be mean to me. I was too unimportant.

Sigourney Weaver

11 When Quotes #143691
#40. I never believed 9/11, because I had engineering training at GA Tech, and I could tell when a building is being blown up by explosives. Any fool can look at those films and see the buildings aren't falling down, they're blowing up.

Paul Craig Roberts

11 When Quotes #147893
#41. I started collecting couture when I was about 10 or 11 years old, and the very first piece I bought was a Balenciaga suit from 1962.

Hamish Bowles

11 When Quotes #150380
#42. In total this journey will take five flights and fifty-five hours, but in reality it began four decades and two generations ago when my uncle died in Vietnam.

Tucker Elliot

11 When Quotes #154739
#43. To become a classical ballerina, you have to move to New York when you're 12 or 11 and that becomes your life. I just wanted to be good in my company in Charleston and I wanted it to always be part of my life.

Jennifer Garner

11 When Quotes #156712
#44. I remember, when 9/11 went down, my reaction was, 'Well, I've had it with humanity.' But I was wrong.

Patton Oswalt

11 When Quotes #158100
#45. There was a time-a lonely, lonely time-when salads were a pale and limp affair, relegated to the side of your plate, practically weeping. I think those dark days were also known as the '80s. -p.11

Isa Chandra Moskowitz

11 When Quotes #159516
#46. I started going to exhibitions in Switzerland when I was 10 or 11. As a schoolboy, I would go every afternoon to see the long, thin figures of Giacometti.

Hans Ulrich Obrist

11 When Quotes #161903
#47. As a child, I lived in Germany at the Ramstein air force base, where my dad sang at a nightclub in Kaiserslautern. My parents couldn't afford a babysitter, so when I was, like, ten or 11, I would go with them to the bar until two in the morning.

James Mercer

11 When Quotes #166039
#48. The citizens have "the extraordinary and exhausting practice of sitting down to dinner at any time between 10m and 11 p.m. I found it challenging to stay animated and conversational when my normal bedtime was usually about the time that the first course was being cleared".

Tony Leon

11 When Quotes #171354
#49. My advice is this. For Christ's sake, don't write a book that is suitable for a kid of 12 years old, because the kids who read who are 12 years old are reading books for adults. I read all of the James Bond books when I was about 11, which was approximately the right time to read James Bond books.

Terry Pratchett

11 When Quotes #175423
#50. I must have been 10 or 11, but anything Dana Carvey ever did, I just really loved. He was on for a long time, I don't really know when that era was. I could watch Dana Carvey with my parents, they loved him too. They loved all his characters.

Mindy Kaling

11 When Quotes #175875
#51. 11 The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring.

Anonymous

11 When Quotes #180569
#52. 9/11 forced us to build another identity, to look deep and say who are we and what do we believe and is killing in the name of Islam part of that religion?

No. No. No.

Ruth Ahmed

11 When Quotes #182167
#53. When I was 11 years old, I thought, 'All I really wanna be able to do is my own comic book,' and I'm doing it. I don't have any other real ambitions. I have nothing to conquer at all.

Chris Ware

11 When Quotes #191019
#54. When I was a small boy, 10, 11, 12, probably somewhere around there, when I first heard a blues song on the radio, it was a jolt of electricity. It grabbed me by the throat, it made me shiver. And I knew from that moment that this was for me and this would be with me for the rest of my life.

Hugh Laurie

11 When Quotes #193808
#55. There comes a time when you should stop expecting other people to make a big deal about your birthday. That time is age 11.

Dave Barry

11 When Quotes #195386
#56. An especially good way to gain weight is to have dinner with other people.11 On average, those who eat with one other person eat about 35 percent more than they do when they are alone; members of a group of four eat about 75 percent more; those in groups of seven or more eat 96 percent more.*

Richard H. Thaler

11 When Quotes #200547
#57. That's not news! When a shark comes out of the water, walks into a 7-11, and bites you in the ass, then it's news!

Carlos Mencia

11 When Quotes #209023
#58. I still have the Triumph Palm Beach I was given for Christmas when I was 11. By today's standards, it is heavy and slow, but was my pride and joy at the time.

Jeremy Corbyn

11 When Quotes #215456
#59. I was in my office when - on 9/11. I think I had a number of meetings scheduled. I was just getting to know the bureau. And somebody walked in and said the first plane had - or a plane had struck the World Trade Center, one of the towers.

Robert Mueller

11 When Quotes #218235
#60. The days are going to come," declares the Almighty LORD, "when I will send a famine throughout the land. It won't be an ordinary famine or drought. Instead, there will be a famine of hearing the words of the LORD." Amos 8:11

Dianne Neal Matthews

11 When Quotes #230521
#61. Trying so hard to make things go our way in this world, doing so much leaning, is exhausting. I am convinced that is exactly what Jesus had in mind when he said, 'Come to me all you who are weary and heavy-laden and I will give you rest' (Matthew 11:28 NASB).

Van Harden

11 When Quotes #235371
#62. I do not remember exactly when I became interested in astronomy, but I know it was at a very young age. I did organize an astronomy club for my friends at the age of 11. We would meet once a week to learn about the constellations.

Nancy Roman

11 When Quotes #236317
#63. When I was growing up, when I was 11 years old I was listening to The Mothers of Invention. You know, I mean I was a Frank Zappa fan in Arkansas.

Billy Bob Thornton

11 When Quotes #240824
#64. Because I was a dancer when I was a kid, I have so much empathy for these young girls who are so drawn to something lovely in music and in movement, and yet they encounter a world full of judgment and criticism of 11-year-old artists and bodies.

Sharon Lawrence

11 When Quotes #249485
#65. In America now every romantic comedy is interpreted politically. I can remember when I was promoting Black Hawk Down we were all being asked what it said about September 11th. Well, it was shot before that happened, so, nothing.

Eric Bana

11 When Quotes #253196
#66. I had quite a religious upbringing. I gave my life over to Christ at 11. I took it back when I was about 14.

Brian Molko

11 When Quotes #261258
#67. When I was 11, I developed a new symptom - the worst one yet: I had to touch people before I talked to them. When I say 'had to,' that's exactly what I mean: if I didn't touch them first, I literally couldn't form the words.

Tim Howard

11 When Quotes #263120
#68. I was called Kit from day one; really, I only found out my name was Christopher when I was 11.

Kit Harington

11 When Quotes #264757
#69. Moving to L.A. when I was 11 was when my entrepreneurialism started because it's the land of the American dream.

Natalie Massenet

11 When Quotes #287854
#70. I quit acting when I was 11 because I was cast as a bouncing ball in 'Alice in Wonderland,' and I felt slighted and wounded.

Lena Dunham

11 When Quotes #291237
#71. This is who I was, before I was dead. When I cared, when I was relentless.

Tucker Elliot

11 When Quotes #296271
#72. When I was 11, I made truffle risotto for my family for Christmas dinner.

Gigi Hadid

11 When Quotes #300599
#73. When you say you'll meet someone at 11:00 AM, be there at 10:45. When you promise a check on the 30th, send it on the 28th. Whatever you agree to do, do it a bit more. Start with your employees, then extend it to everyone you deal with. News will soon get around that you are a person of your word.

C.P. Scott

11 When Quotes #310513
#74. Whenever I grump when the alarm goes off, it's immediately replaced by, 'But I get to leave my office at 11 A.M. and be with my daughter all day.'

Josh Elliott

11 When Quotes #310575
#75. MAR3.10 For he had healed many; insomuch that they pressed upon him for to touch him, as many as had plagues. MAR3.11 And unclean spirits, when they saw him, fell down before him, and cried, saying, Thou art the Son of God.

Anonymous

11 When Quotes #321017
#76. I was 11 years old when I saw the first season of 'The Real World.' Initially, I was drawn to the show because it was what I imagined the adult version of my life should be.

Andrea Seigel

11 When Quotes #334097
#77. I entered a spiritual community when I was 20, which I was in for 11 year, with very strict meditative practices, with an Eastern teacher. It was very much like a religious order.

Frederick Lenz

11 When Quotes #340822
#78. I moved south when I was 11 years old, moved to England. I've lived in all kinds of places, all parts of England.

John Burnside

11 When Quotes #357554
#79. I grew up not liking coffee, even though I'm from Brazil. Then I realized when I moved to San Francisco that it's not that I don't like coffee, I just didn't like the coffee I'd had before. I fell in love with my morning cup of coffee, and my second one at 11 A.M., and so on and so forth.

Mike Krieger

11 When Quotes #357601
#80. Let me close as I did in Gander on September 11, 2002 when I went to that community to thank the people of Gander and the people of Canada for the overwhelming support and help that was given to us in the wake of those attacks on September 11, 2001.

Paul Cellucci

11 When Quotes #371756
#81. When I was a kid, maybe 11, I remember saying, 'When I grow up I wanna have enough money to buy a really cool car, because I won't.'

Joss Whedon

11 When Quotes #388763
#82. I remember making the all-star team in Little League when I was around 11 years old. I was not a great athlete, but I loved it, so making starting second base in the all-star was great for me. I think someone must have been sick and they slotted me in.

Ralph Macchio

11 When Quotes #392329
#83. September 11 awoke us to the threat of terrorism. It was forever bookmarked in our history as the day when life as Americans knew it, changed forever.

Randy Forbes

11 When Quotes #401134
#84. (When Alabama seceded from the Union on January 11, 1861, Winston County seceded from Alabama, and every child in Maycomb County knew it.) North Alabama was full of Liquor Interests, Big Mules, steel companies, Republicans, professors, and other persons of no background.

Harper Lee

11 When Quotes #411529
#85. When you don't have kids and you're in a Catholic family - one of my sisters had 10 children in 11 years - she's part rabbit - you feel kind of guilty about that. So, I want to do things for other people's children.

Marge Schott

11 When Quotes #411566
#86. When I was 10 or 11, my grandmother had a scarf. It was black, but a long one. I used to wrap it around my head and say to them that 'I'm a cleric, you need to pray behind me.'

Hassan Nasrallah

11 When Quotes #415316
#87. I sighed. "What's a couple of bullets to the chest when compared to a grenade? Bulletproof vests are great things. Every girl should have one."

Blain, RJ (2014-05-11). Inquisitor (Witch & Wolf Book 1) (Kindle Locations 1452-1453). Pen & Page Publishing. Kindle Edition.

R.J. Blain

11 When Quotes #415849
#88. I had a handful of records, but when I was 11 years old, I liked Puccini as much as Little Richard. They both made sense to me.

Patti Smith

11 When Quotes #422941
#89. When I was 10 or 11 people started saying there was something special about my voice. But when I was 15 or 16 is when I really thought my hobby could become my career.

Jessie J.

11 When Quotes #435332
#90. I decided I wanted to be a lawyer when I was 11 years of age.

Johnnie Cochran

11 When Quotes #439436
#91. ACT21.11 And when he was come unto us, he took Paul's girdle, and bound his own hands and feet, and said, Thus saith the Holy Ghost, So shall the Jews at Jerusalem bind the man that owneth this girdle, and shall deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.

Anonymous

11 When Quotes #442827
#92. I remember when I was 11, I did some Kung-fu demonstrations in Hong Kong in 1974.

Jet Li

11 When Quotes #464280
#93. I was betting on cockfights in the Filipino workers' camps when I was 11.

Susanna Moore

11 When Quotes #465097
#94. When I was 11 years old, I started playing guitar.

Wyclef Jean

11 When Quotes #466999
#95. Was I wrong when I humbled myself and honored you by preaching God's Good News to you without expecting anything in return? - 2 Corinthians 11:7

Gary Chapman

11 When Quotes #467512
#96. Musicians are probably the most uncomfortable people in themselves in the world. Happiness, I think, only exists when you're a child and once you go past 11, unfortunately it's gone.

Andrea Corr

11 When Quotes #470476
#97. Faith does not come from our understanding. It comes from the heart. We do not believe because we understand; we understand because we believe (see Heb. 11:6). We'll know when our mind is truly renewed, because the impossible will look logical.

Bill Johnson

11 When Quotes #470648
#98. I used to want to be a computer programmer when I was younger. We got an Apple II Plus when I was, like, 11 and I wrote programs and BASIC on that, like I think a lot of people did, but I have no idea how to program in the current languages at all.

Chris Parnell

11 When Quotes #474824
#99. Many senior government officials, CIA, FBI, counter terrorism officials - when they look back at the decade, they effectively conclude that the United States overreacted after 9/11.

Richard Engel

11 When Quotes #487957
#100. I was never not in a show from ages 11 until 18. It was a great creative atmosphere but also a professional kind of atmosphere. When I finally went into the professional world, I felt ready. I was prepared for work.

Ansel Elgort

11 When Quotes #489530

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top