Top 17 911 Operator Quotes

#1. Being a 911 operator means balancing seemingly contradictory skills. On one hand, operators have to be fanatically precise and well-organized. On the other, they must be able to establish rapport with panicky callers.

Gary Wolf

911 Operator Quotes #514966
#2. A man may have spent his life among the great ones of the earth, who to him have been merely boring relatives or tedious acquaintances because a familiarity engendered in the cradle had stripped them of all glamour in his eyes.

Marcel Proust

911 Operator Quotes #1056443
#3. To whom does he owe ultimate re- sponsibility? Since Romanticism, we have expected the artist not to celebrate God, king, family, and established values but to break taboos, to explore his or her deepest, most socially forbidden self.

Camille Paglia

911 Operator Quotes #1823813
#4. You can't change the opinions of small-minded people.

Denise Grover Swank

911 Operator Quotes #1722319
#5. Gary's eyes narrowed. "I'm pretty sure I don't like you."
"My world is crumbling," Ryan said. I might have laughed. Because sass.

T.J. Klune

911 Operator Quotes #1663600
#6. Ordinary people can spread good and bad information about brands faster than marketers.

Ray Johnson

911 Operator Quotes #1562443
#7. The problem, thus, is not whether or not women are to combine marriage and motherhood with work or career but how they are to do so
concomitantly in a two-role continuous pattern or sequentially in a pattern involving job or career discontinuities.

Jessie Bernard

911 Operator Quotes #1358764
#8. Operator! Give me the number for 911!

Dan Castellaneta

911 Operator Quotes #1215359
#9. As a means of contrast with the sublime, the grotesque is, in our view, the richest source that nature can offer.

Victor Hugo

911 Operator Quotes #1200650
#10. Never worry about missing a field goal. Just blame the holder and think about making the next one.

Lou Groza

911 Operator Quotes #1077015
#11. One of the most pervasive mistakes is to believe that our visual system gives a faithful representation of what is "out there" in the same way that a movie camera would.

David Eagleman

911 Operator Quotes #872189
#12. Unfortunately, the operation altered his genes just enough so he could temporarily change into large versions of mammals which shared a large portion of their DNA with humans. It made for some pretty impressive party tricks, but ended up having absolutely no tactical use.

Nick Nafpliotis

911 Operator Quotes #867236
#13. There's nothing better than a team that comes out of nowhere and finds themselves in the World Series.

Tom Glavine

911 Operator Quotes #805815
#14. Why do people believe that there are dangerous implications of the idea that the mind is a product of the brain, that the brain is organized in part by the genome, and that the genome was shaped by natural selection?

Steven Pinker

911 Operator Quotes #726870
#15. Have a baby shower, then an abortion. Now you just have to lose a little weight to squeeze into all your skimpy new outfits.

Bauvard

911 Operator Quotes #424425
#16. You have to treat people the way you want to be treated, because ultimately, you're not gonna get anywhere if you're just mean to people.

Selena Gomez

911 Operator Quotes #386882
#17. The good things in life are free, except for health care, and electricity.

Dov Davidoff

911 Operator Quotes #10174

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top