Top 49 8 O'clock Quotes

#1. I am one of the great wasters of time. I have made it an art form. I can get up at 8 o'clock in the morning, be out of the house by 8:30 and back by 5 P.M., and I'll be going all day long and accomplish absolutely nothing. It's an amazing talent.

Bob Newhart

8 O'clock Quotes #217996
#2. For me, college wasn't a breeze. I had 8 o'clock classes, I worked from 3 to 11 at the Settlement House. On weekends, if Northwestern Bell needed me, I'd troubleshoot for them, and I had a steady girl. God!

Henry Fonda

8 O'clock Quotes #163003
#3. I think a lot of the problem is that at 8 o'clock there's nothing on for kids.

Melissa Joan Hart

8 O'clock Quotes #1846410
#4. If the weather is good I go into the nearby wood - there I am painting a small beech forest (in the sun) with a few conifers mixed in. This takes until 8 'o clock.

Gustav Klimt

8 O'clock Quotes #1770419
#5. I was super-obsessed with cover videos. When I was, like, 10, I would come home from school and watch them from 4 o'clock until 8 o'clock every night. I was so intrigued that people took these super-popular songs and did them their own way.

Shawn Mendes

8 O'clock Quotes #1320726
#6. What's problematic about playing stadiums and driving around in private jets and drinking champagne at 8 o'clock in the morning? What's wrong with that? I haven't got a problem with that. I can't fathom why people would.

Noel Gallagher

8 O'clock Quotes #1185641
#7. Hotel bars are pretty good. No one bothers me there. Restaurants are safe. People are quite respectful when you're eating. But what I never do now is go to a busy bar on the weekend, or after 8 o'clock at night. That's the danger zone. Also being trapped. Never go on the Metro, or a bus.

Ricky Gervais

8 O'clock Quotes #1057987
#8. When you are in the 8 o'clock position, you can either be a cultural phenomenon, or you're endangered. It's a tough time slot.

Dan Harmon

8 O'clock Quotes #932485
#9. It was a JOB; the video show was a JOB; you don't tell the Aristocrats joke at 8 o'clock at night on network tv, it would be funny though. But those guys know I like dirty stuff, I like clean stuff too.

Bob Saget

8 O'clock Quotes #925464
#10. In the morning on Sunday, a drum is sounded at about 8 o'clock.

William Brewster

8 O'clock Quotes #921607
#11. I feel like it's a dangerous and dark world if 'Sunny' becomes mainstream comedy. If you were to turn on CBS at 8 o'clock on Thursday and see an episode of 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia,' I don't know if I want to live in that world.

Rob McElhenney

8 O'clock Quotes #875506
#12. And I know this happens because I took economics, and I'd explain it to ya, but I flunked that course. Not my fault. They taught it at 8 o'clock in the morning. And there is absolutely nothing you can learn out of one bloodshot eye.

Lewis Black

8 O'clock Quotes #692062
#13. I get up around 8 o'clock, which gives me enough time to walk dogs and feed chickens and horses. Then I get to work in my home office upstairs, and basically, I don't stop until I've written 2,000 words and/or the Stephen Colbert show is over.

Lisa Scottoline

8 O'clock Quotes #593188
#14. When I was a junior, boys were allowed to come visit me at the house. We could sit on the porch until about 8 o'clock at night; that's when it started getting dark. That was it.

Daisy Fuentes

8 O'clock Quotes #476996
#15. I think it was 89.2% cheers and 11.8% boos, but I'm used to that.

Shaquille O'Neal

8 O'clock Quotes #1066263
#16. Humanity, in the desperate attempt to fit 8 billion or more people on the planet and give them a higher standard of living, is at risk of pushing the rest of life off the globe.

E. O. Wilson

8 O'clock Quotes #1769922
#17. To be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. ROMANS 8:6

Stormie O'martian

8 O'clock Quotes #1154323
#18. He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth Jehovah require of thee? but to do justly, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with thy God?
(Micah 6:8 ASV)

Micah

8 O'clock Quotes #1178456
#19. Coach (Pat) Riley told us on June 8 we'd win the title on June 20.

Shaquille O'Neal

8 O'clock Quotes #1232171
#20. I never for a moment believed they would perform at 10 o'clock in the morning. It's hard enough getting them to perform at 8 at night.

Rudolf Bing

8 O'clock Quotes #1252531
#21. It's obvious that the key problem facing humanity in the coming century is how to bring a better quality of life - for 8 billion or more people - without wrecking the environment entirely in the attempt.

E. O. Wilson

8 O'clock Quotes #1273671
#22. Remember, your body needs 6 to 8 glasses of fluid daily. Straight up or on the rocks.

P. J. O'Rourke

8 O'clock Quotes #1424364
#23. What is required of thee, O man, but to do justly, love mercy and walk humbly with thy God.
Micah 6:8

Anonymous

8 O'clock Quotes #1483912
#24. 8 o Scoffers set a city aflame, but the wise turn away wrath.

Anonymous

8 O'clock Quotes #1497165
#25. That Canadian team had a bunch of guys who are in the 1 percent: Crosby, Getzlaf, Perry, Carter, Richards and Weber - guys who would win Olympic gold and make $8 and $10 million a season down the line. Though a player might be in that 1 percent, no team is, not as a group.

Patrick O'Sullivan

8 O'clock Quotes #1499626
#26. You get up about 2-3 o'clock in the morning and get through about 7 or 8 and 12 hours later you start all over. That's the worst kind of work a person can do. You have to do these two shifts to get one day.

Buck Owens

8 O'clock Quotes #1520939
#27. But now, O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Isaiah 64 8

8 O'clock Quotes #1584781
#28. If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:31-32). When we wrap God's truth around us, it protects us by strengthening our core

Stormie O'martian

8 O'clock Quotes #1623978
#29. He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8

Anonymous

8 O'clock Quotes #1678322
#30. Most people who are healthy, and I'm healthy, can't even live my life. Trust me. I get up 530-6 every morning. I'm in the gym. I run a couple miles. I lift weights, and then I'm at work until 8-9 o'clock at night.

Magic Johnson

8 O'clock Quotes #1695268
#31. We have to have genius creative thoughts precisely four times a year and on exact dates. I actually write them on my calendar. I write, 'Friday, Nov. 8. Three o'clock. Have a genius creative idea.'

Tom Ford

8 O'clock Quotes #1700476
#32. I'm like toilet paper, toothpaste and certain amenities - I'm proven to be good. I've still got 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years left.

Shaquille O'Neal

8 O'clock Quotes #355927
#33. When I first got married to my husband, he had boxes full of photos of my two stepsons, ages 5 and 8 at the time, and I put them together in some little albums and wrote notes about how happy I was that they were a part of my life.

Nancy O'Dell

8 O'clock Quotes #58648
#34. I had a portable 8-track player under all my ramps, cranking one of my four 8-tracks - Cars/'Candy-O,' Ramones/'Road To Ruin,' Cheap Trick/'Heaven Tonight' and the first Devo record. I don't remember skating without music.

Jeff Ament

8 O'clock Quotes #143347
#35. Bing: You're a heel ... a low down rotten heel ... anything that doesn't go your way, anything that you can't have you destroy.

John O'Hara

8 O'clock Quotes #211540
#36. The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever - do not abandon the works of your hands.

Anonymous

8 O'clock Quotes #226503
#37. 8 He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you but to do justly, and to love kindness and mercy, and to humble yourself and walk humbly with your God?

Anonymous

8 O'clock Quotes #263856
#38. Mexico is offering a $3.8 million reward for information leading to the capture of the escaped billionaire drug lord, El Chapo. Mexico said they'll get the money by borrowing it from El Chapo.

Conan O'Brien

8 O'clock Quotes #320410
#39. That dude scored 8 points in the last 19 seconds, pulled out a miracle win at the Garden. He made me choke on a chicken bone that day. I'm serious.

Shaquille O'Neal

8 O'clock Quotes #330591
#40. Jesus said, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" (John 8:31-32).

Stormie O'martian

8 O'clock Quotes #353060
#41. I am a sleeper. When you wake up at 4:30 in the morning to do a workout, you're sleepy at 8 in the evening. By 10 o'clock at the latest, I'm in bed.

Michelle Obama

8 O'clock Quotes #1050471
#42. When I board an airplane these days, all the middle-aged men are dressed like me - when I was an 8-year-old. They're in shorts and T-shirts. And it's not just on airplanes. It's in business offices, teachers' lounges, and churches.

P. J. O'Rourke

8 O'clock Quotes #446239
#43. Our requests are necessary expressly to strengthen our faith, through which alone we can be saved. 'By grace are we saved through faith' (Eph. 2:8). 'O woman, great is your faith' (Mt. 15:28). For this reason the Lord made the woman pray earnestly, in order to awaken her faith and to strengthen it.

John Of Kronstadt

8 O'clock Quotes #544193
#44. 7 m Be not wise in your own eyes; n fear the LORD, and turn away from evil. 8 It will be o healing to your flesh [2] and p refreshment [3] to your bones.

Anonymous

8 O'clock Quotes #661423
#45. The willingness to reexamine lifelong beliefs because of conflicting data takes enormous courage, and contrasts sharply with recent examples of public discourse in which our political, cultural, and religious leaders have fit data to preconceived theories.

Donal O'Shea

8 O'clock Quotes #666130
#46. With respect to the distribution of your time the following is what I should approve. from 8. to 10 o'clock practise music. from 10. to 1. dance one day & draw another. from 1. to 2. draw on the day you dance, and write a letter next day. from 3. to 4. read French. from 4. to 5. exercise ...

Thomas Jefferson

8 O'clock Quotes #741700
#47. North Korea is creating its own time zone. It's going to push the country's time back a half hour. So it's not bad enough that they don't have food and they're ruled by an insane dictator. Now they have to wait until 8:00 to watch 'Wheel of Fortune.'

Conan O'Brien

8 O'clock Quotes #777471
#48. Go to k the ant, O l sluggard; consider her ways, and m be wise. 7 n Without having any chief, o officer, or ruler, 8 she prepares her bread p in summer

Anonymous

8 O'clock Quotes #794963
#49. PSALM 8 O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.

Anonymous

8 O'clock Quotes #909835

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top