Top 72 8 Months Quotes

#1. Watch the growth of middle level management. Don't automatically fill vacant jobs. Leave some positions unfilled for 6-8 months to see what happens. You will find you won't need to fill some of them.

Donald Rumsfeld

8 Months Quotes #189120
#2. Being on the cover of a magazine with my son is the best thing ever. It took me 18 years to get my first cover, he gets one at 8 months.

Cindy Margolis

8 Months Quotes #31367
#3. I was homeless for about 8 months, I refused to live with my dad or anyone for that matter. So I stayed somewhere that had no hot water, ever, no heat, I told myself I have to be strong and get through it on my own.

Eric West

8 Months Quotes #1656647
#4. And at no point did making 'Brothers McMullen' feel like work or hardship. It was really just a matter of 11 days of fun over the course of 8 months.

Edward Burns

8 Months Quotes #1605996
#5. She's always bragging about the dumbest stuff. The other day she was telling me, she's like, 'You know I can still fit in my wedding dress.' I was like, 'Oh my god, who cares, right?' I mean it is weird that she's the same size now as she was when she was 8 months pregnant.

Amy Schumer

8 Months Quotes #1540422
#6. There's nothing glorious about war. There's nothing glorious about holding your friends in your arms and watching them die. There's nothing glorious about having to leave your home for 6 to 8 months while your family's back here and you're away.

Marcus Luttrell

8 Months Quotes #1522029
#7. I spent 8 months in deep distress.

Lailah Gifty Akita

8 Months Quotes #1503797
#8. If I worked 8 months on a deal and it didn't go through - I'd punch a wall, get depressed and change careers.

Luis D. Ortiz

8 Months Quotes #1492324
#9. Since I was 8 months old, till I was 12, I did commercials and ads and cute little stuff for kids. Then I had braces on my teeth. They took them off when I was 16, and then I started modeling more seriously and doing more fashion.

Bar Refaeli

8 Months Quotes #846029
#10. I hate to see somebody get locked up, especially someone as talented as Lil Wayne. You know Wayne is a strong figure in the hip-hop marketplace, and for him to go away for 8 months, you know it's sad for hip-hop as a whole.

Fabolous

8 Months Quotes #700902
#11. A friendship will be young after the lapse of half a century; a passion is old at the end of three months.

Sophie Swetchine

8 Months Quotes #22746
#12. I didn't want people to wait six months to get the clothes, I wanted a very immediate, real feel to it. You see it one night, the next morning you can go and buy the same outfit!

Esteban Cortazar

8 Months Quotes #14353
#13. As well as being blind, Ma turned out to have the same mental illness that her mother had had. Between 1986 and 1990, she suffered six schizophrenic bouts, each requiring her to be institutionalised for up to three months.

Liz Murray

8 Months Quotes #19799
#14. The good thing about being an actress is that it's very children-friendly. I can work for three months and then I can have six months off. And then I can work for six months and have six months off.

Gal Gadot

8 Months Quotes #19758
#15. My shower at home would then be for weekends only and would probably only need to be cleaned every few months.

Mark Tucker

8 Months Quotes #19670
#16. The defeat of the Americans in Canada and the advantages gained by the British arms in the Jerseys, and indeed for some months in every other quarter, gave to the royal cause an air of triumph.

Mercy Otis Warren

8 Months Quotes #19450
#17. After two months of hanging out in The Spoon's production room, Georgie was 53 percent sure that Neal liked her.

Rainbow Rowell

8 Months Quotes #19110
#18. We all are faced by problems of 'How am I going to get the rent?' or 'Am I going to have this job six months from now?' It's very difficult to define in your life a victory.

Michael A. Stackpole

8 Months Quotes #18507
#19. Apparently I had lunch with Johnny Depp when I was three months old.

Alice Englert

8 Months Quotes #17485
#20. Shawn rested his head against the seat then turned to talk to Sarah. "It's your birthday tomorrow." "Ruby Tuesday's thought it was three months ago." "Ruby Tuesday's has a touch of dementia.

Nina Post

8 Months Quotes #17381
#21. When you work with the same people for 10 years, they become family. Now when I see them - it might not be for nine months - but when I see them, it's great.

Molly Sims

8 Months Quotes #17280
#22. I was at Ford for 32 years. I went to Chrysler in 1978, four or five months after I got canned by Henry Ford.

Lee Iacocca

8 Months Quotes #16524
#23. I had a very outdoorsy childhood. I was athletic and used to ride and do dressage. I could ride almost before I could walk. There is a picture of me at 18 months old sitting happily on the back of a donkey.

Alison Jackson

8 Months Quotes #16401
#24. If I have gained anything over these months, it is the knowledge there is no starting over- only living with the mistakes you've made.

Jodi Picoult

8 Months Quotes #15757
#25. I think it's fun to have people see everything at once, and then I think certain shows are very well-suited to being on every week and being spread out over months.

Judd Apatow

8 Months Quotes #14714
#26. I know this is rather trivial - I will not be very deep about this - but it's great when you call the hottest restaurant in town and ask for a table for five at 8:00 P.M., and they say, 'Okay,' instead of, 'You have to wait two months.'

Caprice Bourret

8 Months Quotes #1592429
#27. The average american spends six months of his or her life waiting for red lights to turn green. six months wasted, waiting for permission to move on.

Megan McCafferty

8 Months Quotes #23733
#28. My wife had only been dead for a few months, and already random ass women were trying to fill her shoes.

Jessica N. Watkins

8 Months Quotes #25854
#29. It's always gratifying to share a hobby with a friend, and pining for erstwhile suitors falls into that category. In the months to come, Libby and I would analyze our respective exes with the gusto and intellectual rigor of Jesuits.

Patricia Marx

8 Months Quotes #26871
#30. Did you ever notice they never take any fat hostages? You never see a guy coming out of Lebanon going: I was held hostage for seven months and I lost 175 pounds, I feel good and I look good and I learned self-discipline. That's the important thing.

Denis Leary

8 Months Quotes #27548
#31. A statesman wants courage and a statesman wants vision; but believe me, after six months' experience, he wants first, second, third and all the time - patience.

Stanley Baldwin

8 Months Quotes #27661
#32. Why is it our business whether Sarah Palin returned to her job as governor three days after her son was born, or three months? Is there a right answer?

Susan Estrich

8 Months Quotes #27737
#33. If, in a few months, I'm only number 8 or number 10 in the world, I'll have to look at what off-the-court work I can do. I will need to do something if I want to be number 1.

John McEnroe

8 Months Quotes #29332
#34. A New Year: 12 months, 52 weeks, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes - a

Alcoholics Anonymous

8 Months Quotes #304703
#35. I went to several different grade schools all over the West Coast. I got polio when I was 8 and spent eight months in the hospital and a rehab clinic in Seattle.

Dennis Washington

8 Months Quotes #384951
#36. We spend 8 hours a day, for 10 months a year, for nearly 17 years sending our kids to school to prepare them for life.
In all of that time there is never a course in overcoming adversity, goal setting, sacrifice, perseverance, teammates, or family.
I guess that's what wrestling is for.

JohnA Passaro

8 Months Quotes #761480
#37. How long before I die?" he answered, "You probably have three to six months of good health." That reminded me of my time at Disney. Ask Disney World workers: "What time does the park close?" They're supposed to answer: "The park is open until 8 p.m." In

Randy Pausch

8 Months Quotes #842605
#38. It was pretty extensive - we worked out 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for 3 months, which I think is more than anybody in the Olympics. I thought well I don't need this, the girls need it, but it was a gift.

David Carradine

8 Months Quotes #1142333
#39. I spent two months in Fredericksburg, Texas, when I was 8, while my father shot a movie, and I loved it. I just embraced the whole cowboy culture. I got myself a pair of awesome boots and a cowboy hat.

Alexander Skarsgard

8 Months Quotes #1180996
#40. When I'm writing, which is 8-9 months out of the year, I'm in a concerted writing pace, where I work 5 days a week for at least a few hours a day, maybe a little bit more. But I won't work for more than 2 hours at a time. I'll work for a couple hours and take a break.

Amy Ray

8 Months Quotes #1285275
#41. I spent two months on the first draft, working 8 hours a day, five days a week.

George Stephen

8 Months Quotes #1371955
#42. When I was very young in London, I had a bank account, which didn't have a great deal in it. I should think at least every three months the bank manager would call me up and threaten to strangle me because I had no money, and I was writing checks.

Peter Mayle

8 Months Quotes #5414
#43. No. Sorry. You have spent months being the biggest jerk to me. You don't get to decide to like me one day and think I will forget that. I want someone to care for me like my dad cared for my mom. And you aren't him.

Jennifer L. Armentrout

8 Months Quotes #495
#44. There's no way that I could do a 9 to 5 job. There's no way. I was not cut out for that. You come in and you work for three months on the one job. They say, 'Great,' you know, and you're on to the next one - and you never even got fired. It's wonderful.

Dennis Quaid

8 Months Quotes #496
#45. About six months ago, I listened to Siamese Dream. That was the first time I'd ever really heard my own album, because I had separated from the experience of making the record. And it really moved me. It made me cry, it's so beautiful.

Billy Corgan

8 Months Quotes #659
#46. There was a precarious balance during those crucial months between composition and decomposition - what the world gained and what a great city lost. Even then, some part of Detroit was dying, and that is where the story begins.

David Maraniss

8 Months Quotes #744
#47. In the terrible years of the Yezhov terror I spent seventeen months waiting in line outside the prison in Leningrad. One day somebody in the crowd identified me ... and asked me in a whisper ... "Can you describe this?" And I said: "I can."

Anna Akhmatova

8 Months Quotes #1082
#48. You can go a month without food, you can live three days without water, but you can't go more then sixty seconds without HOPE.

Sean Swarner

8 Months Quotes #1361
#49. I did a play I think my first six months on the show, called Bullpen. Then I got involved with Theater Forty and did this play called Plastic which is about two male models coming to a casting call.

Austin Peck

8 Months Quotes #1951
#50. For months she had been everywhere, now she was nowhere.

Jerry Spinelli

8 Months Quotes #1991
#51. My son was three months old when I started filming 'The Hobbit,' and I was still breastfeeding.

Evangeline Lilly

8 Months Quotes #2176
#52. about seven months ago. Now we have these guys.

Michael Connelly

8 Months Quotes #2231
#53. It's weird: making a movie is like life compacted into three months. You have these very intense relationships with people, and you talk to them every day - your editor, the casting people, music people, your actors - then it ends. It's like a circus life.

Dito Montiel

8 Months Quotes #3867
#54. I wrote 'The Kiss' 12 hours a day for six months.

Kathryn Harrison

8 Months Quotes #4007
#55. The band's never taken a year off. Last August we decided to take one, and three months in I was bored to tears.

Steven Tyler

8 Months Quotes #4411
#56. Chemistry cannot be manufactured or forced, so Wild Flag was not a sure thing, it was a 'maybe,' a 'possibility.' But after a handful of practice sessions, spread out over a period of months, I think we all realized that we could be greater than the sum of our parts.

Carrie Brownstein

8 Months Quotes #4676
#57. A few months ago, and again this week, bin Laden publicly vowed to publicly wage a terrorist war against America, saying, and I quote, "We do not differentiate between those dressed in military uniforms and civilians. They're all targets." Their mission is murder, and their history is bloody.

William J. Clinton

8 Months Quotes #4684
#58. I've done the being-miserable-apart thing for the last three months and it blows. I'm ready to try the scared-shitless-together part.

Georgia Cates

8 Months Quotes #14232
#59. His eyesight was possessed by the colours of trauma, cracking and bubbling like an old Super Eight film to remind him of his near-death drowning some two months ago in that very moment when he needed to act.

Luke Taylor

8 Months Quotes #6830
#60. Shooting a season can be a grind. It can be seven to eight months of work. Once you stop, it slows down any momentum you had.

Cress Williams

8 Months Quotes #7812
#61. What a lot of people don't understand is that the music that they're hearing is usually months, and in some cases, years old. So I'm a lot better than whatever material people have been hearing.

JD Era

8 Months Quotes #8481
#62. On the 28th the ship's company received two months pay in advance, and on the following morning we worked out to St. Helen's, where we were obliged to anchor.

William Bligh

8 Months Quotes #8526
#63. The history of man for the nine months preceding his birth would, probably, be far more interesting and contain events of greater moment than all the three score and ten years that follow it.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

8 Months Quotes #9692
#64. What was striking about Ms. Wilson, and was also true of the other outsiders who volunteered their time that day, was that she spoke to us prisoners with great respect, as if our lives ahead had hope and meaning and possibility. After all these months at Danbury, this was a shocking novelty.

Piper Kerman

8 Months Quotes #10259
#65. 'The Client List' is my baby. I always tell people, 'It took nine months to put this project together because it is my baby.' And, it really did take that long!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

8 Months Quotes #10646
#66. I was born at six months, and I weighed 900 grams [less than two pounds]. I have a very heroic birth story.

Etgar Keret

8 Months Quotes #10975
#67. The last time I glanced at the library books on the kitchen shelf they were more than five months overdue, and I wondered whether I would have chosen differently if I had known that these were the last books, the ones which would stand forever on our kitchen shelf.

Shirley Jackson

8 Months Quotes #11200
#68. For those 10 months back in Afghanistan after university, I felt I had no rights. It felt like I didn't exist. It was like I was their doll, and I was lost, somehow. My sister's husband brought me to an art gallery. It had a big effect on me.

Malina Suliman

8 Months Quotes #12067
#69. Milk contains growth hormones designed by Mother Nature to put a few hundred pounds on a baby calf within a few months.

Michael Greger

8 Months Quotes #12869
#70. We hope to stop the transmission in six to nine months

Margaret Chan

8 Months Quotes #12949
#71. You spend months barely acknowledging someone's existence and then BOOM, you're emotionally addicted to her. Science would probably blame it on chemicals, genetics or something equally logical, but it didn't feel like anything logical

C.K. Kelly Martin

8 Months Quotes #13248
#72. In America, when you bring an idea to market, you usually have several months before competition pops up, allowing you to capture significant market share. In China, you can have hundreds of competitors within the first hours of going live. Ideas are not important in China - execution is.

Ma Huateng

8 Months Quotes #13618

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top