Top 100 7 In Quotes

#1. Nearly 7 in 10 Fortune 500 companies have a corporate Facebook page, and more than that have active Twitter accounts.

Clara Shih

7 In Quotes #92250
#2. S Club 7, in some ways, was a continuation of some of the things I'd have liked to have done with the Spice Girls. It was also a shift in tone. S Club was this equality of boys and girls, very positive, very uplifting, didn't have the edge of the Spice Girls. I didn't want to repeat it.

Simon Fuller

7 In Quotes #328350
#3. I had the perfect job for a gamer. From February to October, I'd get up at 7 in the morning with nothing to do but play games until I had to be at the park around 1 or 2 o'clock. When I got back after the game, I played until 3 or 4 in the morning.

Curt Schilling

7 In Quotes #504355
#4. The Internet is going to have a bigger impact on content creators than the television ever had. The reason why that's the case is that suddenly you're able to tell stories 24/7 in the home, out of the home, in every room of the home. A television screen can be in your pocket through a smartphone.

Jason Kilar

7 In Quotes #506735
#5. And he's done that in a whisker under 10 seconds, call it 9.7 in round figures.

Murray Walker

7 In Quotes #507938
#6. It is the fear of death
24/7 in every shade of hospital white and doomsday black
that sells the pharmaceutical, political, financial, film, and food product promising to make good the wish to live forever.

Lewis H. Lapham

7 In Quotes #518076
#7. In the case of 'Ocean at the End of the Lane,' it's a book about helplessness. It's a book about family, it's a book about being 7 in a world of people who are bigger than you, and more dangerous, and stepping into territory that you don't entirely understand.

Neil Gaiman

7 In Quotes #518863
#8. Families with children were turned away in as many as 7 in 10 housing searches.

Matthew Desmond

7 In Quotes #575343
#9. Yes, yes, I'm very happy that I finally got through this match, beat No. 7 in the world. It's my best win so far. So I'm really happy the way I play today and felt really strong on the court physically, mentally.

Daniela Hantuchova

7 In Quotes #595564
#10. Watching your moves is like going 24/7 in one room out of freedom just watching when you are going to break your psychic.

(Dexter on Season 7)

Deyth Banger

7 In Quotes #779304
#11. Despite a tenfold increase in the use of pesticides between 1947 and 1974 (in the US), crop losses due to pests have ... remained at an estimated 33%. Losses due to insects alone have nearly doubled, ... from 7% in the 1942-1951 period to about 13% in 1974.

Frances Moore Lappe

7 In Quotes #793806
#12. I called my mother up when they announced the Nobel Prize, waiting until 7 in the morning. She said, That's nice - and when are you going to see me next?

Steven Chu

7 In Quotes #1000717
#13. My grandmother would start making her meat sauce at 7 in the morning on Sunday, and within five or six hours, that smell would be all through the house.

Jerry Della Femina

7 In Quotes #1022350
#14. Therefore the words in Psalm 72:7: "In his days shall the righteous flourish; and abundance of peace so long as the moon endureth," must not be explained as signifying such earthly peace as the world enjoyed under Caesar Augustus, as many believe, but "peace with God," or spiritual peace.

Martin Luther

7 In Quotes #1067401
#15. Owners who buy aggressive dogs for security may be kidding themselves: The chances that the victim of a fatal dog attack will be a burglar or human attacker are 1-in-177. The odds that the victim will be a child are 7-in-10.

Jon Katz

7 In Quotes #1176784
#16. I started playing the piano, pretty much on my own, when I was 5, and I started writing music when I was 7. In fact, I won a composition award. It was a crummy little piece, but I won with it.

Maury Yeston

7 In Quotes #1193342
#17. From 7 in the morning to 11 at night, I was reading. I don't think one can find any other time in one's life to be left alone so much to read in peace like that.

Mohsen Makhmalbaf

7 In Quotes #1458566
#18. I'm only 5 ft. 7 in. tall, and for modelling, that's small, so I wasn't getting signed, but I kept on pushing.

Charlotte McKinney

7 In Quotes #1523212
#19. Actually, I was rock climbing on this film at 7 in the morning. It was quite unique! But in any event, the colour of the leaves disturbed me so we had to work on that. On the other hand, I didn't want to drench it in a kind of depressing tone.

Martin Scorsese

7 In Quotes #1696386
#20. If you're in a company, you're dancing from 9 a.m. till 7 in the evening, and then you go home and get in a hot tub and get some Epsom salts and try to get your body goin' again. There's no social life, no anything.

Neve Campbell

7 In Quotes #1812169
#21. I mean when you come into the set at 7:30 in the morning and you come out of make-up and the first thing you know, the ladies start coming into our dressing rooms at 7:45.

Burt Ward

7 In Quotes #221
#22. Don't ever think $7,000 isn't a lot of money in baseball. I've had huge arguments over a lot less.

Jim Bouton

7 In Quotes #8602
#23. Milosevic will never stop, because he is fighting for personal power in Serbia. The only way to stop him is cutting the functioning of his war machine. He is spending $1.7 million a day on his war machine in Kosovo.

Fatos Nano

7 In Quotes #13677
#24. Just look at the messages today's media are sending everybody, from TV and commercials to actors and singers. Kids are just drowning in that 24-7 and it's getting really bad.

Evan Rachel Wood

7 In Quotes #15925
#25. In a 24/7 news cycle, with all the shrieking, howling voices and rapid-response and instant spinning and Soviet-style disinformation-mongering, a good idea has a shelf life of about, um, six seconds.

Christopher Buckley

7 In Quotes #21090
#26. If large numbers of people believe in freedom of speech, there will be freedom of speech, even if the law forbids it. But if public opinion is sluggish, inconvenient minorities will be persecuted, even if laws exist to protect them.
[Freedom of the Park, Tribune, 7 December 1945]

George Orwell

7 In Quotes #23798
#27. My advice: Don't quit. When I got to New York City, I lived so far below the poverty line, because I didn't give in and get a job at 7-Eleven. I think you can thrive in misery.

Rob Zombie

7 In Quotes #25401
#28. I am very disciplined in my life and very up front. It is the only way I can do it and do it well. I am up every day at 7, and I feed my kids, no matter how long the day was.

Sean Hannity

7 In Quotes #43509
#29. Sometimes you have to destroy things, even people, in order to save them. (7)

Laura Lippman

7 In Quotes #47615
#30. My son is 7 years old. I am 54. It has taken me a great many years to reach that age. I am more respected in the community, I am stronger, I am more intelligent and I think I am better than he is. I don't want to be a pal, I want to be a father.

Clifton Fadiman

7 In Quotes #48844
#31. And she brought forth her firstborn son, wrapped him in swaddling clothes and laid him in a manger because there was no room for them in the inn.
Luke 2:7

Anonymous

7 In Quotes #50286
#32. Lucas began filming THX 1138 on Monday, September 22, 1969, shooting from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. in the still unfinished Bay Area Rapid Transit system.

Brian Jay Jones

7 In Quotes #50841
#33. In the context of stress, the great paradox of the modern age may be that there is not more hardship, just more news - and too much of it. The 24/7 streaming torrent of tragedy and demands flashing at us from an array of digital displays keeps the amygdala flying.

John J. Ratey

7 In Quotes #51490
#34. By 7:55 am on December 7, World War II in the Pacific had been in progress for more than eight hours.

Jeffrey Cox

7 In Quotes #53034
#35. So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.[*] 7 He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins. 8 He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.

Anonymous

7 In Quotes #53127
#36. Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. - Psalm 17:7

Gary Chapman

7 In Quotes #54139
#37. We have this exploding prison population. We have the equivalent of martial law on a day-to-day, 24/7-hour basis in our cities, because we have not heard the cry for help by young people in 1967.

Grace Lee Boggs

7 In Quotes #54475
#38. What happened in Queensland is that people are facing high unemployment relative to other states - 5.7 per cent when I last checked.

Campbell Newman

7 In Quotes #57152
#39. It was now December 7, 1941; the date that Franklin D. Roosevelt was destined to declare would live in infamy.

Randall Wallace

7 In Quotes #59497
#40. We live in a society bloated with data yet starved for wisdom. We're connected 24/7, yet anxiety, fear, depression and loneliness is at an all-time high. We must course-correct.

Elizabeth Kapu'uwailani Lindsey

7 In Quotes #60259
#41. Since 2000, we have lost 2.7 million manufacturing jobs, of which 500,000 jobs were in high-tech industries such as telecommunications and electronics.

Jerry Costello

7 In Quotes #60313
#42. I always like to think I build in historically accurate musical in-jokes that are so precise that like maybe there's 7 or 8 people in the world watching the show that will sit up and go, "Oh my God the music being played is the right kind of music!"

Bear McCreary

7 In Quotes #63143
#43. There are 7 billion people in the world, but there's only one heavyweight champion of the world, and that's me.

Tyson Fury

7 In Quotes #64291
#44. Solitude, which is held to be cause of eccentricity, in fact imposes excessive normality, and least in public ... [p. 7]

Shirley Hazzard

7 In Quotes #66269
#45. Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign announced that it raised over $1.5 million in the 24 hours after he announced his bid. Meanwhile, a 12-year-old on Kickstarter just raised $7 million in five minutes after announcing his idea for juice box water guns.

Jimmy Fallon

7 In Quotes #71576
#46. In the restaurant business, as opposed to the theater, center orchestra is an 8 P. M. reservation. Orchestra on the side is 7 or 8:30. Mezzanine is 6 and 9. But people don't take it personally when they call the theater and can't get what they want.

Danny Meyer

7 In Quotes #71610
#47. You must grow in love by means of the root, rather than the branches. (S II 7)

Francis De Sales

7 In Quotes #74717
#48. All the gold in the world was worth around $7 trillion. If Bitcoin became even half as popular, that would put the value of each Bitcoin at around half a million dollars - or

Nathaniel Popper

7 In Quotes #78221
#49. I read in the newspapers they are going to have 30 minutes of intellectual stuff on television every Monday from 7:30 to 8. to educate America. They couldn't educate America if they started at 6:30.

Groucho Marx

7 In Quotes #78985
#50. Fools despise wisdom and instruction" (Prov. 1:7), but it is the nature of true godliness, maturity, and health in church members to accept the loving instruction and rebuke of others.

Thabiti M. Anyabwile

7 In Quotes #79223
#51. I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel.
(Audrey Hepburn: Many-Sided Charmer, LIFE Magazine, December 7, 1953)

Audrey Hepburn

7 In Quotes #86521
#52. 7. Have one great cologne that's not from the drugstore. Just one. Wear very little of it, all the time. I cannot tell you how sexy it is to be enveloped in a hug by a man whose smell you remember. Then, anytime I smell that cologne, I think of you.

Mindy Kaling

7 In Quotes #86623
#53. Every once in a while I get the highly inappropriate proposal which is like, 'Wow, Really! You don't even know me and I don't know you at all, and you want that to happen? Tonight? Ok, I get off work at 7.30.'

Dwayne Johnson

7 In Quotes #90120
#54. It's nice to live in a country that has its priorities straight: the library's open three hours a week, and the House of Fist is 24/7.

Dana Gould

7 In Quotes #95227
#55. God your love is so precious! You
protect people in the shadow of your
wings. Psalms 36:7

Anonymous

7 In Quotes #100686
#56. By no stretch of the imagination can you describe me as a Wall Street lawyer. If you're going to do that, you'd have to say that 7,500 people who work here in Southwestern Pennsylvania for the Bank of New York Mellon with good family jobs are Wall Streeters.

Keith Rothfus

7 In Quotes #105509
#57. I'll take my alkaloid diuretics wherever I can get them. If there isn't a 7-11 in the vicinity, a Winchell's donut shop is Plan B. The joe at both places is almost indistinguishable, like the difference between Johnny Walker and Cutty Sark, but only cab drivers and hobos draw such fine distinctions.

Gary Reilly

7 In Quotes #106499
#58. The Log in My Eye You hypocrite, first get the beam of timber out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the tiny particle out of your brother's eye. MATTHEW 7:5

Joyce Meyer

7 In Quotes #110084
#59. The favorite statistic is that the U.S. contains 6 to 7% of the world population but consumes more than half the world's resources and is responsible for that fraction of the total environmental pollution. But this statistic hides another vital fact: that not everyone in the U.S. is so affluent.

Barry Commoner

7 In Quotes #116814
#60. I was 7, and I remember being given a part in a play and thinking, This is exciting.

Alan Rickman

7 In Quotes #117778
#61. Carrie lay on the bed and gazed at the ceiling. She was back in business. It was a day to remember. December 7, the same day the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor. The next day America declared war on Japan.
America declared war. And she was a whore again.

Jackie Collins

7 In Quotes #120301
#62. Continuous Partial Attention involves an artificial sense of constant crisis, of living in a 24/7, always-on world. It contributes to feeling stressed, overwhelmed, overstimulated, and unfulfilled; it compromises our ability to reflect, to make decisions, and to think creatively. Not

Sharon Salzberg

7 In Quotes #120305
#63. My Top Ten Reasons To Live
10. Stars in a really dark sky
9. Driving across the country
8. Nirvana
7. My mom
6. Our dog pack
5. Gay bingo
4. Mud fights
3. Kissing
2. Magic marker tattoos
1. Pink socks

Albert Borris

7 In Quotes #120950
#64. Hell is the special pain that dwells in that loss which you yourself have caused

Elliot Perlman

7 In Quotes #121338
#65. Only 13.7% of churches in America are consider multiethnic. This means that 86.3 % of churches are homogenous.

Derwin L. Gray

7 In Quotes #134375
#66. In all modesty, my summing up of 1955-6 and 1956-7 must be that no club in the country could live with Manchester United.

Matt Busby

7 In Quotes #139259
#67. If you compare the number of children who are diagnosed as autistic64 to the frequency with which the term autism has been used in American newspapers,65 you'll find that there is an almost perfect one-to-one correspondence (figure 7-4), with both having increased markedly in recent years.

Nate Silver

7 In Quotes #146781
#68. For me, it's almost a 24/7 process. It's not like I only think when I'm in the office sitting at my desk.

Henry Samueli

7 In Quotes #147452
#69. I was like a Borscht Belt comedian trapped in the body of a 6-year-old. I was channeling Jackie Mason at 7.

Josh Gad

7 In Quotes #148215
#70. I would also like to act, once in a while, but not get up every morning at 5:30 or six o'clock and pound into the studio and get home at 7:30 or eight o'clock at night, or act over and over and over every night on Broadway, either.

Jackie Cooper

7 In Quotes #148722
#71. In the '80s the band was 24/7. You were only as good as what you were producing at any given moment. Now my family is more important. I also think having the shock of your mum and dad dying humbles you slightly.

Gary Kemp

7 In Quotes #150124
#72. There's something odd about working 24/7, being consumed with everything that's happening in Iraq, and then coming back to the country that ordered you over there only to realize that a lot of Americans are not really paying attention.

Phil Klay

7 In Quotes #150497
#73. As [a man] thin-keth in his heart, so is he (Proverbs 23:7 KJV, italics added).

Nancy Leigh DeMoss

7 In Quotes #153705
#74. I came up with this really crazy idea, this really small personal story that takes place in a universe that we are familiar with. Rocky is retired, kind of set adrift. He's very lonely in his world. His life has gone by waiting for the inevitable. It's not 'Rocky 7.'

Ryan Coogler

7 In Quotes #157864
#75. The president finally explained why he sat in that classroom on 9/11 for 7 minutes after he was told the country was under attack. He said he was 'collecting his thoughts.' What a time to start a new hobby.'

Bill Maher

7 In Quotes #163526
#76. Generally I get up at around 7. But oftentimes, I'll be lolling in bed a little bit earlier - sometimes as early as 5:45 - filing in my mind all the things I have to get done. Which is, of course, totally unproductive.

Mo Rocca

7 In Quotes #164920
#77. The peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7

Beth Moore

7 In Quotes #165678
#78. Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
- MATTHEW 7:15

S.G. Holster

7 In Quotes #167673
#79. I don't look down on tourism. I live in Hawaii where we have 7 million visitors a year. If they weren't there, there would be no economy. So I understand why a tourist economy is necessary.

Paul Theroux

7 In Quotes #169035
#80. I'm an actor in between jobs right now, so I kind of live the life of a 7-year old.

Aaron Yoo

7 In Quotes #171847
#81. I get into the office about 7 A.M., then I usually get out of the office a little after 7 P.M. I get home, I have dinner, then I spend a couple hours with my girls. I'm in bed about 9 P.M. That's the program!

Brad D. Smith

7 In Quotes #176484
#82. When writers die they become books, which is, after all, not too bad an incarnation.
[As attributed by Alastair Reid in Neruda and Borges, The New Yorker, June 24, 1996; as well as in The Talk of the Town, The New Yorker, July 7, 1986]

Jorge Luis Borges

7 In Quotes #184072
#83. To wait, biblically speaking, is not to assume the worst, worry, make demands, or take control. Nor is waiting doing nothing. It is a sustained effort to stay focused on God through prayer and belief. To wait is to "rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him" (Psalm 37:7).

Max Lucado

7 In Quotes #188906
#84. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let Your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard Your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. - Philippians 4:6-7

Shelley Hitz

7 In Quotes #194180
#85. 'Allen Gregory' came about because we wanted an animated show and we were just tossing around some ideas about me playing a 7-year-old. We thought that would be cool, because we couldn't do that in real life.

Jonah Hill

7 In Quotes #194644
#86. In the day of prosperity rejoice, but in the day of adversity consider: God hath set the one over against the other, to the end that man should find nothing after him.

Anonymous

7 In Quotes #197819
#87. Not all murder is evil ...
In the right time, the right place, for the right reason
it can be a blessing more profound than any you can imagine

J. Michael Straczynski

7 In Quotes #200207
#88. Seven-11 is the pulse-beat of America. I think that Bruce Springsteen should do a song about a 7-11 in Asbury Park, New Jersey, but write it in such a way that American's youth can identify and slurp along with the Boss. Hail the Boss! Hail 7-11!

Henry Rollins

7 In Quotes #201216
#89. Everyone in showbiz is driven by ego, so how do you go from having loads of fame to working at 7-11? You can't do it!

Ryan Seacrest

7 In Quotes #201886
#90. That's not news! When a shark comes out of the water, walks into a 7-11, and bites you in the ass, then it's news!

Carlos Mencia

7 In Quotes #209023
#91. When I was a student in the '60s, I dreamt of making a house 7 feet by 7 feet, as a dream of freedom, of self-moderation.

Renzo Piano

7 In Quotes #212215
#92. Not everyone that saith unto me Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven [14:7:23].

Richard Maurice Bucke

7 In Quotes #213205
#93. Between September and November 2013, for example, the military received EGP 7 billion worth of government contracts, including a 2.2 billion contract to implement the government's investment plan in the Sinai region (Soliman, 2013).

Maha Abdelrahman

7 In Quotes #213709
#94. Time is the ultimate democracy. Rich and poor, young and old, male and female: all have 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week.

Elizabeth Grace Saunders

7 In Quotes #215651
#95. 6So she went down to the threshing floor and did just as her mother-in-law had commanded her. 7. And when Boaz had eaten and drunk, and o his heart was merry, he went to lie down at the end of the heap of grain. Then she came softly and uncovered his feet and lay down.

Anonymous

7 In Quotes #216036
#96. It wasn't that I couldn't write. I wrote every day. I actually worked really hard at writing. At my desk by 7 A.M., would work a full eight and more. Scribbled at the dinner table, in bed, on the toilet, on the No. 6 train, at Shea Stadium. I did everything I could. But none of it worked.

Junot Diaz

7 In Quotes #216289
#97. You think 24-7 when you're a creative person. And I find pleasure in everything - if I'm in a flea market, I'm there on my downtime, but I'm also there searching for the collection. I don't separate the two.

Francisco Costa

7 In Quotes #221197
#98. The way you're talking ... " Tears were shining in Kian's eyes. "It sounds like you don't think you're coming back." Kian to Bree, Spring Frost (Frost Series #7)

Kailin Gow

7 In Quotes #227095
#99. Testers for 7-Up consistently found consumers would report more lemon flavor in their product if they added 15% more yellow coloring TO THE PACKAGE.

Malcolm Gladwell

7 In Quotes #227526
#100. Sitting in a room, alone, listening to a CD is to be lonely. Sitting in a room alone with an LP crackling away, or sitting next to the turntable listening to a song at a time via 7-inch single is enjoying the sublime state of solitude.

Henry Rollins

7 In Quotes #234518

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top