Top 66 7 Days A Week Quotes

#1. For those who love what they do, even working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week is not work at all. It is just fun. -RVM

R.v.m.

7 Days A Week Quotes #177011
#2. RVM Thoughts for Today
For those who love what they do , even working 18 hours a day, 7 days a week , is not work at all. It is just Fun.

R.v.m.

7 Days A Week Quotes #2202
#3. In a perfect world, we would all swap our carb loaded breakfasts for veggie smoothies, exercise 7 days a week, and meditate for an hour a day. No one would be overweight, we would never lose our tempers and we would sing Kumbaya all day. This is the real world, so this is never going to happen. As

Carmella J Bell

7 Days A Week Quotes #1577189
#4. I am basically working 7 days a week. When I am not eating, sleeping, or working out, I am working on one of projects which I am just damned determined to finish.

Henry Rollins

7 Days A Week Quotes #1229230
#5. I've been filming time lapse flowers continuously, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for 35 years. To watch them move is a dance I will never get tired of. Their sensual beauty immerses us with color, smell, taste and touch.

Louis Schwartzberg

7 Days A Week Quotes #1190376
#6. Let me make this very clear: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our digital exhaust is being sucked up by the government. It is being compiled on big server farms and it's being analyzed by different computer programs, looking for any hint that you and I are up to no good.

Brad Thor

7 Days A Week Quotes #1165792
#7. Work is your life, it's not a rehearsal. You work 7 days a week so you may as well enjoy those days.

Mario Testino

7 Days A Week Quotes #939296
#8. I love what I do and I love being part of the storytelling process. And I love the technological advancements. It was the thing that kept me going on every 20-hour day, 7 days a week. You have to love it to do that.

Christine Bieselin Clark

7 Days A Week Quotes #751595
#9. I don't know how I did it, but I worked 7 days a week.

Pam Grier

7 Days A Week Quotes #491654
#10. The religion of which you are a part is 7 days a week. It isn't just Sunday, it isn't the block plan, it isn't just 3 hours in church, it isn't just the time you spend in Seminary - it's all the time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Gordon B. Hinckley

7 Days A Week Quotes #308612
#11. My batting average has been good, so people ask how much luck is involved. I tell them when I work 14 hours a day, 7 days a week, I get lucky.

Armand Hammer

7 Days A Week Quotes #235506
#12. Radiation is relentless: my protocol is five days a week, 33 sessions altogether.

Christina Baker Kline

7 Days A Week Quotes #140530
#13. Long afterward, many would remember those two days in the first week of October with vividness and anguish.

Arthur Hailey

7 Days A Week Quotes #98014
#14. My dad was a workaholic. I saw him work seven days a week.

Kay Bailey Hutchison

7 Days A Week Quotes #133917
#15. You have to understand that during the course of our show, we were a family for five hours a day, five days a week, maybe four days a week. And we experienced the same things that we experienced in our own family.

Tom Bosley

7 Days A Week Quotes #133442
#16. Instead of hitting the treadmill six days a week, I try to spend as much time with my daughter and fit in a bit of cardio during the week. Although, running and playing around with my three-year-old keeps me pretty active as it is.

Christina Applegate

7 Days A Week Quotes #130526
#17. You find your limits by going out and trying. We're just like anybody else in any other job. You just can't work 90 hour weeks. You can't do it. We can't sing seven days a week.

Kristian Bush

7 Days A Week Quotes #130478
#18. I've been in L.A., but I wasn't acting. I didn't know that I wanted to act, so I was in L.A. but working at a restaurant seven days a week and trying to figure out what I wanted to do and all that kind of stuff.

Mircea Monroe

7 Days A Week Quotes #128836
#19. I'm all for sex. Seven nights a week. Days, too.

Steve Allen

7 Days A Week Quotes #122482
#20. I ride five days out of the week. In fact, I take my bike as much as I can, especially with L.A. traffic. You want to get in and out, all the time.

Emilio Rivera

7 Days A Week Quotes #117291
#21. For 6 days a week I aim to get in between 18-23 miles.

Jonathan Brown

7 Days A Week Quotes #113530
#22. I missed so much of the Swinging Sixties by working. From 1961 to 1969, I got up at 4.30 A.M., a car came for me at 5.30 A.M., and I was taken to our studio at Teddington or Elstree, and we filmed until I got home at 9.30 P.M., five days a week.

Patrick Macnee

7 Days A Week Quotes #106975
#23. I usually work seven days a week and rarely take vacations, which is both lame and unsustainable. I don't mind the idea of writing seven days a week, I suppose. Getting some work done early in the morning. But ideally I would love to take one day a week off.

Brad Listi

7 Days A Week Quotes #98152
#24. You have to stop drawing on things!"Teena was yelling. "Paper only, okay? Not walls. Not faces. Not Mrs. Reynold's dog. Not my pants."
"I was doing the days of the week pants"
"I don't need days of the week pants!" She shouted. "And if I did I would spell Wednesday correctly!

Jojo Moyes

7 Days A Week Quotes #98049
#25. There are 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, 24 hours in a day, 7 days in a week, 52 weeks in a year, and X years in a life. Solve for X.

Jenny Offill

7 Days A Week Quotes #1743102
#26. I worked for twenty-some years with no capital, so I never had any liquidity. Managing my loans alone wouldn't do it, and working hard twenty-four hours a day seven days a week alone wouldn't do it. You have to be properly capitalized.

Bob McNair

7 Days A Week Quotes #146472
#27. I run 50-70 miles a week and lift five or six days. It's my time.

Casey Neistat

7 Days A Week Quotes #148029
#28. They held up 'The Outlaw' for five years. And Howard Hughes had me doing publicity for it every day, five days a week for five years.

Jane Russell

7 Days A Week Quotes #149535
#29. Some days are just hard and you want to go asleep and wake up a week from now knowing the problem is gone. Everyone feels like that once in a while.
Life can be overwhelming.

Belle Aurora

7 Days A Week Quotes #151461
#30. The real cost of living is dying, and we're spending days like millionaires: a week here, a month there, casually spunked until all you have left are the two pennies on your eyes.

Caitlin Moran

7 Days A Week Quotes #152766
#31. My love has saved me. It wraps strong arms around me when I cry with despair;it gives me the routine of a working week to lend vicarious structure to my shapeless days. It brings me daily laughter, a reason to keep washing...and it slices me open with guilt.

Anna Lyndsey

7 Days A Week Quotes #153517
#32. As the days dwindled towards the end of the week I knew only one thing: I couldn't return to our old life.

Haroon had taken Honour and Al with him,

Ruth Ahmed

7 Days A Week Quotes #157032
#33. You sounded like Dolly parton on helium."
(After kristy lee cook of season 7 on american idol,sang her country rendition of the Beatles'"Eight Days A Week.)

Simon Cowell

7 Days A Week Quotes #214627
#34. Time is the ultimate democracy. Rich and poor, young and old, male and female: all have 24 hours in a day and 7 days in a week.

Elizabeth Grace Saunders

7 Days A Week Quotes #215651
#35. I start work at 7 A.M. and write all day, seven days a week. If I don't write, I can't sleep.

Anthony Horowitz

7 Days A Week Quotes #261381
#36. Compassion is not a sometime action; it's an every time passion! You can't be compassionate for less than 7 days in one week ... That's first class hypocrisy!

Israelmore Ayivor

7 Days A Week Quotes #506428
#37. I trained 8 hours a day 7 seven days a week and I had 2 weeks off in a year.

Julie Benz

7 Days A Week Quotes #695732
#38. When I made the decision to really get serious about my writing, I set myself a goal of 1,000 words a day for seven days. If I got to 7,000 words before Monday I could take a day off, but I had to get there. I had to do that every week.

Peter V. Brett

7 Days A Week Quotes #1593551
#39. I go to the gym five days a week and I have a personal trainer. I am on a strict diet, which is kind of hard to keep up with on the road, but I stick to it as well as I can.

Lou Gramm

7 Days A Week Quotes #52753
#40. I understand. You work very hard two days a week and you need a five-day weekend. That's normal.

Neil Simon

7 Days A Week Quotes #656
#41. I wanted to keep the music very electronic, very filmic, and give it an almost sci-fi like quality. Music is a necessity for me. I go into the studio at least five days a week, every week, so once I had the idea and the template, the process was quick and fun.

Martin Gore

7 Days A Week Quotes #2285
#42. It used to be that phrases and lines would come into my head, often many of them in a period of five days or a week, and maybe I didn't know what I was talking about, but the words had a kind of heaviness or deliciousness to them.

Donald Hall

7 Days A Week Quotes #3588
#43. Go to church once a week and nobody pays attention. Worship God seven days a week and you become strange!

Aiden Wilson Tozer

7 Days A Week Quotes #12989
#44. Companies are always being bought and sold. The markets are always moving; you have to be on top of your position. And in the U.S., the market is never closed for more than three days. The only time the market was ever closed was 9/11. I think it may have been closed the whole week.

Karen Finerman

7 Days A Week Quotes #20094
#45. Well, well," he said. "Five days a week isn't enough of me? Had to give me an evening, too?

Becca Fitzpatrick

7 Days A Week Quotes #23497
#46. When it is mid week, pause and ponder! The very single days we disregard are what become the very years we wished to have used effectively and efficiently. If we disregard today, we shall remember our had I know tomorrow. Time changes therefore think of the changing times.

Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

7 Days A Week Quotes #25799
#47. The ideal situation for a parent is one that no one has - having a fulfilling job that requires you to work three days a week. It's better for the parents, because they get to spend time with the children and also have a source of pride and achievement - and income - outside the home.

Tina Fey

7 Days A Week Quotes #33497
#48. It feels like last week, but in fact we're now closing in on five thousand days at war. I always picture Sami as a nine-year-old soccer stud ... and yet there are soldiers in Afghanistan today who were in fourth grade on 9/11.

Tucker Elliot

7 Days A Week Quotes #36928
#49. Remember, there are only seven days in a week, and "someday" isn't one of them.

Sean Ogle

7 Days A Week Quotes #42047
#50. It was important to my father that I go to Hebrew school three days a week for two or three hours each time. To me, it felt endless. Think about it from a kid's perspective: I would finish my normal school day, then get on a bus and go to another school. That was tough to take.

Steve Sheinkin

7 Days A Week Quotes #45282
#51. You know, I run the Vegas Deluxe website and that really is 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And we have more stars going through this city with shows. We have more disc jockeys playing in nightclubs here, we have more parties, more of everything than any other city in the world. So it's non-stop.

Robin Leach

7 Days A Week Quotes #46008
#52. I do go to the gym five days a week.

J. R. Bourne

7 Days A Week Quotes #50751
#53. I exercise, walk a lot, and break into the occasional trot. I also lift weights three days a week, and I like to read about what makes a good diet. Overall, I do follow a healthy lifestyle.

Marv Levy

7 Days A Week Quotes #95531
#54. The TV schedule is essentially four or five days to get in touch with the story you're doing that week.

Jim Parsons

7 Days A Week Quotes #53631
#55. I don't work on my Sabbath. I write five-and-a-half or six days a week.

Chaim Potok

7 Days A Week Quotes #53984
#56. [The movies] glamorize game day a little bit too much. It's such a focus. They miss a lot of the nuts and bolts, and the time that goes into the preparation each week, or each couple of days in basketball.

Vince Kehres

7 Days A Week Quotes #55877
#57. It took me about three years to write About Grace. I wasn't teaching two of those years, so I was working eight-hour days, five days a week. And it would include research and reading - it wasn't just a blank page, laying down words.

Anthony Doerr

7 Days A Week Quotes #60041
#58. They've loved you your whole life and you've been gone for days. I've just loved you for the better part of a week and losing you just 'bout drove me crazy.

Amanda Lance

7 Days A Week Quotes #61167
#59. Time is going faster and faster; the days of the week whisk by like panties.

Margaret Atwood

7 Days A Week Quotes #62450
#60. Smile and Laugh, Eight Days A Week.

William Clark Gayton

7 Days A Week Quotes #68664
#61. Being a person who has had plastic surgery and goes to the gym five days a week to work my muscles up so they don't look atrophied as a 60-year-old, I don't disparage people who want to maintain their appearance. But what I don't want is a society that tells me I have to.

Faye Wattleton

7 Days A Week Quotes #70592
#62. I'm not a big star in Japan. I'm an actor. I have a very normal life. Four days a week, I cook at home. A star doesn't do that.

Ken Watanabe

7 Days A Week Quotes #72830
#63. I work out a lot - five, six, days a week. I take yoga classes and go to the gym - I love doing it and I have the time to do it. Not everybody has that option.

Nico Tortorella

7 Days A Week Quotes #72955
#64. I'm not going to shoot seven days a week. I think it's counterproductive. I think you're going to have people stumbling around after a couple of weeks.

Roger Corman

7 Days A Week Quotes #84434
#65. I know when I go outside, there'll be a van or two and they'll probably follow us four out of seven days a week, trying to get something. But I'm just going across town and I know they're just wasting their day, so it doesn't bother me anymore.

Brad Pitt

7 Days A Week Quotes #90705
#66. The gym is where I get my chill-out time. I try to go six days a week, but when I'm working, that goes down to about three.

Felicity Kendal

7 Days A Week Quotes #93389

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top