Top 80 5 Foot Quotes

#1. I've got more junk in the trunk than most 5-foot-1 blonde girls, and I like it.

Kristen Bell

5 Foot Quotes #30926
#2. I'm a whopping 5 foot 4 inches tall. I'm not going to get any taller.

Kevin Hart

5 Foot Quotes #15116
#3. By high school, I was already tall - 5-foot-8 - and one day I made the mistake of wearing green tights. The football players all started calling me the Jolly Green Giant.

Rene Russo

5 Foot Quotes #1588803
#4. Then they show up at the door and the reality is that they are 5-foot-8, 240 pounds and have not run a mile in years. A background check is not going to help you with that.

Charlene Li

5 Foot Quotes #1550523
#5. It used to be that I wanted to be taller. Once I made 5-foot-1, I was happy.

Tara Lipinski

5 Foot Quotes #1370572
#6. I think if I was 5-foot-3, I would have been really popular and dated a lot more in high school. I didn't develop like the pretty girl.

Gabrielle Reece

5 Foot Quotes #1317441
#7. If I am anorexic, I'd be in the hospital! I am tall. I am 5 foot 9 inches, 175 cms tall. I am lean, I am active and athletic. There are so many women who are naturally lean, and so am I. I have been like this for the longest time.

Anushka Sharma

5 Foot Quotes #1284487
#8. I'm only 5-foot-6, but people think I'm sort of a great big Viking woman. I'm not - I'm completely normal and average.

Kate Winslet

5 Foot Quotes #1186982
#9. I kind of resent the suggestion that there would be something inherent about superheroes that wouldn't be of interest to women. That makes me nuts. I'm a 5-foot tall woman with a quick temper who always looks like a child, so power fantasies are not strange to me.

Kelly Sue DeConnick

5 Foot Quotes #1173897
#10. And you- there's no way you're 5-foot-4. If you're going to round up, at least go with something more realistic, like 5-foot-2.

Lisa Roecker

5 Foot Quotes #1124433
#11. So here I am running at guys who aren't taller than 5-foot-8, and I'm the one who tears up his knee.

Chris Chelios

5 Foot Quotes #1055590
#12. While a sane world would not employ 5-foot-tall grandmothers as law enforcement officers, a sane world would also not give full body-cavity searches to 5-foot-tall grandmothers at airports.

Ann Coulter

5 Foot Quotes #1031948
#13. I've never even been out of my BMI range. I'm 5-foot-3. If I gain five pounds, it shows.

Lisa Marie Presley

5 Foot Quotes #948141
#14. I'm an athlete, but I'm not a runner. I'm 5-foot-8 and stocky - not exactly a runner's type.

Andrew Lawrence

5 Foot Quotes #1007290
#15. I'm certainly really rather tall at 6 foot 3, and I've been this way since I was 14, but for years, women who are even 5 foot 10 have come up to me in the street and said, 'Oh, it's so nice to see a woman who is taller than me. I've always felt like a giant.'

Gwendoline Christie

5 Foot Quotes #65556
#16. I'm 5-foot-5, and I'll wear a big parka and put the hood up, and nobody gives me a second glance.

Daniel Radcliffe

5 Foot Quotes #292518
#17. By the time I turned 12, I was a 5-foot 10-inch social disaster. Towering over my friends was the bane of my adolescence.

Sheri L. Dew

5 Foot Quotes #468328
#18. I love heels. I'm 5-foot-2, and I like feeling tall.

Misty Copeland

5 Foot Quotes #475971
#19. I was 15 years old, taken out into a parking lot on the set of 'Donny & Marie,' and at the time I was 5-foot-5 and 103 pounds - like, nothing. I was told I was an embarrassment to my family and the show would be canceled if I didn't lose 10 pounds.

Marie Osmond

5 Foot Quotes #518325
#20. My driving and irons are the best part of my game. Growing to be 5-foot-11 has certainly helped.

Lexi Thompson

5 Foot Quotes #805218
#21. I'm 5 foot 2. I wish I were 5' 6. Everyone who meets me says, 'Oh my God. You look so much taller in person.'

Emma Roberts

5 Foot Quotes #857423
#22. I'm 5 foot 7, and I've got pasty white skin. I don't think I'm ugly, don't get me wrong, but I'm not your classic lead man, Brad Pitt guy.

James McAvoy

5 Foot Quotes #914997
#23. I have never been in favour of expelling people from the Labour Party.

Michael Foot

5 Foot Quotes #40963
#24. Scream at the mangled leather carcass lying at the foot of the stairs, and my parents would roar with laughter. That's what you get for leaving your wallet on the kitchen table.

David Sedaris

5 Foot Quotes #39345
#25. And remember, following Christ is a lifelong journey. Christians are foot soldiers, so to speak. Always learning. Always growing stronger.

Robin Lee Hatcher

5 Foot Quotes #39255
#26. To introduce a new play only six weeks after another has been banned is also a way to speak one's piece to the government. It proves that art and liberty can grow back in one night under the clumsy foot which crushes them.

Victor Hugo

5 Foot Quotes #38977
#27. I'm six foot four, an all-American guy, and handsome and talented as well!

David Hasselhoff

5 Foot Quotes #37805
#28. Nancy Herman, my new gym partner and locker neighbor, puts her hand on my shoulder and whispers, Don't worry April. I have foot fungus too.

Amy Holder

5 Foot Quotes #37480
#29. How much more infinite a sea is man? Be not so childish as to measure him from head to foot and think you have found his borders.

Mikhail Naimy

5 Foot Quotes #36211
#30. You will hurt your foot.

Joseph Heller

5 Foot Quotes #35268
#31. All conscious thought is a process in time; so that to think consciously about Time is like trying to use a foot-rule to measure its own length.

Dorothy L. Sayers

5 Foot Quotes #35237
#32. From what I've understood, it's an entirely different world, and it's a tough world to get your foot in the door, but I've always wanted to be a voice of a Disney character.

Sean Maher

5 Foot Quotes #34101
#33. While strength and years permit, endure labor; soon bent old age will come with silent foot.
[Lat., Dum vires annique sinunt, tolerate labores.
Jam veniet tacito curva senecta pede.]

Ovid

5 Foot Quotes #33071
#34. Active conservation [of gorillas] involves simply going out into the forest, on foot, day after day after day, attempting to capture poachers, killing-regretfully-poacher dogs, which spread rabies within the park, and cutting down traps.

Dian Fossey

5 Foot Quotes #32913
#35. The thing about love is, you don't get to choose," Suze said.

"You just wake up one day and there it is, sitting at the foot of the bed, going 'nyah, nyah, gotcha,' and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Jennifer Crusie

5 Foot Quotes #30979
#36. Satellite datasets like WorldView can see objects as small as 1.5 feet in diameter. In 2014, WorldView-3 will be able to see objects a small as a foot.

Sarah Parcak

5 Foot Quotes #1684827
#37. My first day in Chicago, September 4, 1983. I set foot in this city, and just walking down the street, it was like roots, like the motherland. I knew I belonged here.

Oprah Winfrey

5 Foot Quotes #29520
#38. If you use a philosophy education well, you can get your foot in the door of any industry you please. Industries are like the blossoms on a tree while philosophy is the trunk - it holds the tree together, but it often goes unnoticed.

Criss Jami

5 Foot Quotes #41017
#39. George,' I croaked, 'are you okay?'
'No. Someone's buttocks are flattening my foot.'
I shifted my position irritably.

Jonathan Stroud

5 Foot Quotes #41125
#40. Sometimes one has to be humble enough to start at the bottom with a minimum-wage job even if you have a college degree. Once you get your foot in the door, you can prove your worth and rapidly move up the ladder. If you never get in the door, it is unlikely that you will rise to the top.

Ben Carson

5 Foot Quotes #41899
#41. I also say "Boy" a lot. Partly because I have a lousy vocabulary and partly because I act quite young for my age sometimes. I was sixteen then, and I'm seventeen now, and some times I act like I'm about thirteen. It's really ironical, because I'm six foot two and a half and I have gray hair.

J.D. Salinger

5 Foot Quotes #43503
#42. You just have to start putting one foot in front of the other, making an effort to get healthy every day.

Ali Vincent

5 Foot Quotes #43959
#43. I read a lot of books. Here are the books I'm using for my 9/11 project. [Wright gestures to three six-foot-long shelves of books.] As I read them I highlight certain passages. Then I have an assistant write down each quote on an index card and note where it came from.

Lawrence Wright

5 Foot Quotes #44090
#44. What happened yesterday was obviously a mistake, and it will never be spoken of again. Goodbye forever.

Faith Erin Hicks

5 Foot Quotes #44490
#45. Like I said, as long as I'm consistent and I try to put my best foot forward, and work as hard as I possibly can, everything else will fall into place - God'll take care of everything.

Joe Budden

5 Foot Quotes #45337
#46. The mind God is looking for in man is a doubting, questioning mind, not a dogmatic mind; dogmatic reasoning is wrong reasoning. Dogmatic reason ties a huge rock to a man's foot and stops him forever from advancing.

Mehmet Murat Ildan

5 Foot Quotes #45962
#47. All sciences are connected; they lend each other material aid as parts of one great whole, each doing its own work, not for itself alone, but for the other parts; as the eye guides the body and the foot sustains it and leads it from place to place.

Roger Bacon

5 Foot Quotes #47076
#48. It was to have been a quiet evening at home. Home is the Busted Flush, 52-foot barge-type houseboat, Slip F-18, Bahia Mar, Lauderdale.

John D. MacDonald

5 Foot Quotes #47807
#49. I grew up in Ditchling. It was an idyllic village at the foot of the South Downs. In those days, the village was full of artists and sculptors.

Donald Sinden

5 Foot Quotes #49417
#50. I always travel with my bike and it has become a little more difficult to do it nowadays, but I stick it in 3,5 by 6-foot case and wheel that thing in.

Donny Robinson

5 Foot Quotes #347533
#51. I got one foot in the golden life, one foot in the gutter. So close to the other side, so far from the wonder. I got one foot in the golden life, one foot in the gutter. So sick of the tug of war, that keeps pulling me under

5 Seconds Of Summer

5 Foot Quotes #1026321
#52. I'm six foot eleven. My birthday covers three days.

Darryl Dawkins

5 Foot Quotes #19977
#53. To me, every fundamentalist Muslim, no matter how peaceable in his own behavior, is part of a murderous movement and is thus, in some fashion, a foot soldier in the war that bin Laden has launched against civilization.

Daniel Pipes

5 Foot Quotes #818
#54. I was so incensed that I was oblivious to all as I ran over broken glass, holding a five-foot weightlifting bar. The glass tore the soles of my feet as I chased the gang's car up the street. I remember breathing heavily as I cursed failing to catch my enemies.

Stephen Richards

5 Foot Quotes #2208
#55. He does not regard the quantity of faith, but the quality. He does not measure its degree, but its truth. He will not break any bruised reed, nor quench any smoking flax. He will never let it be said that any perished at the foot of the cross.

J.C. Ryle

5 Foot Quotes #4836
#56. He's six-foot two, brave as a lion, strong as an ox and quick as lightning. If he was good looking, you'd say he has everything.

Cristiano Ronaldo

5 Foot Quotes #6516
#57. When the April wind wakes the call for the soil, I hold the plough as my only hold upon the earth, and, as I follow through the fresh and fragrant furrow, I am planted with every foot-step, growing, budding, blooming into a spirit of spring.

Dallas Lore Sharp

5 Foot Quotes #7667
#58. My unworldliness, even at 21, was abnormal. Not only had I never smoked tobacco nor touched alcohol of any description, but I had never yet set foot inside a theatre, or gone to a race course I had never seen, nor held a billiard cue, nor touched a card.

Algernon Blackwood

5 Foot Quotes #7839
#59. Will you just stand on the foot of a high mountain and look at it with admiration or climb the top and be the admired itself? Remember that anybody can be an admirer; but the difficult thing is to be the admired one!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

5 Foot Quotes #14687
#60. Another factor that seems to me to be equally important is the great myth and rationale of 'the modern,' that it places dynamite at the foot of old error and levels its shrines and monuments. Contempt for the past surely accounts for a consistent failure to consult it.

Marilynne Robinson

5 Foot Quotes #14842
#61. Comfort is key. I need to make sure the cleat first my foot perfectly. Weight is important, too.

Amy Rodriguez

5 Foot Quotes #15214
#62. I got brilliant stories from people who'd never set foot in an MFA program and had published very little, and terrible stories from people who'd published a lot and had all the credentials. It was all over the map and that was part of the fun.

Ben Fountain

5 Foot Quotes #15336
#63. At the entrance of this street, a Janissary was pinned to a wooden door by an eight-foot-long spear, which Jack looked on as proving that Yevgeny had passed by there recently.

Neal Stephenson

5 Foot Quotes #15770
#64. One foot in front of the other, counting tiles on the floor so I don't have to focus the blur of painted smiles, fake faces.

Ellen Hopkins

5 Foot Quotes #17424
#65. One of the things Ford Perfect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious, as in It's a nice day, or You're very tall, or Oh dear you've fallen down a thirty-foot well, are you alright?

Douglas Adams

5 Foot Quotes #17983
#66. I hear him in the creak and groan of the floorboards as the summer nights stretch them, can visualize him sitting at the foot of my bed, saying, Other houses have support beams and foundations. Ours has bones and a heartbeat. I

Emily Henry

5 Foot Quotes #19281
#67. I'm a butterfingers, and I always have been.'
'An angel's foot got in your way,' Codswallop said. 'That's what my mother used to tell us when we returned to the house with scrapes on our knees.

Eloisa James

5 Foot Quotes #28729
#68. The path was worn and slippery. My foot slipped from under me, knocking the other out of the way, but I recovered and said to myself, "It's a slip and not a fall.

Abraham Lincoln

5 Foot Quotes #19987
#69. The lost, the lonely, the bicultural misfits with a foot in two worlds and a place in neither.

Don Winslow

5 Foot Quotes #20470
#70. It is not with a rush and a spring that we are to reach Christ's character, and attain to perfect saintship; but step by step, foot by foot, hand over hand, we are slowly and often painfully to mount the ladder that rests on earth, and rises to heaven.

Thomas Guthrie

5 Foot Quotes #21224
#71. The ugliest man was he who came to Troy; with squinting eyes and one distorted foot.

Homer

5 Foot Quotes #21237
#72. When you are down and you don't know how to pick yourself up, start where you are. I can hear Pat's voice saying the words in my head, "Left foot, right foot, breathe.

Robin Roberts

5 Foot Quotes #21686
#73. Sometimes, she thought, courage was simply a matter of putting one foot in front of another and not stopping.

Anita Shreve

5 Foot Quotes #23440
#74. The art finds kingdoms in a foot of ground.

Stephen Vincent Benet

5 Foot Quotes #24455
#75. Of the two hundred bones in the human body, more than a quarter are in the foot. It is a more complicated instrument than an automobile transmission, and it is treated with far less consideration.

Barbara Kingsolver

5 Foot Quotes #26887
#76. He put his foot on it, and lifted one of the sleeves out with his teeth, and chewed and chewed at it, gradually taking it in, and all the while opening and closing his eyes in a kind of religious ecstasy, as if he had never tasted anything as good as an overcoat before, in his life.

Mark Twain

5 Foot Quotes #27648
#77. Imagine yourself in Harriet Tubman's shoes. Fighting to be freed from deplorable conditions. Placing one foot in front of the other, putting slavery behind you. If a petite, abused slave can rise up, fight for freedom, secure the freedom of others, and change her world, so can I. And so can you.

Susie Larson

5 Foot Quotes #27799
#78. TIME's Person of the Year for 2006, maintainer of a foot long beard

Abraham J. Williams

5 Foot Quotes #28232
#79. They really are something else together."
"Something else? That's the nice way of saying they're bat shit crazy."
"Hey! You listen here, woman."
"You can listen to my foot up your ass if you call me woman again. And you can take that to court.

J. Lynn

5 Foot Quotes #28357
#80. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.
A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge block of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look like an elephant.

David Gries

5 Foot Quotes #28439

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top