Top 36 6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes

#1. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
A conclusion is simply the place where someone got tired of thinking.
A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge block of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look like an elephant.

David Gries

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #28439
#2. When you are down and you don't know how to pick yourself up, start where you are. I can hear Pat's voice saying the words in my head, "Left foot, right foot, breathe.

Robin Roberts

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #21686
#3. Sometimes, she thought, courage was simply a matter of putting one foot in front of another and not stopping.

Anita Shreve

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #23440
#4. The art finds kingdoms in a foot of ground.

Stephen Vincent Benet

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #24455
#5. Of the two hundred bones in the human body, more than a quarter are in the foot. It is a more complicated instrument than an automobile transmission, and it is treated with far less consideration.

Barbara Kingsolver

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #26887
#6. He put his foot on it, and lifted one of the sleeves out with his teeth, and chewed and chewed at it, gradually taking it in, and all the while opening and closing his eyes in a kind of religious ecstasy, as if he had never tasted anything as good as an overcoat before, in his life.

Mark Twain

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #27648
#7. Imagine yourself in Harriet Tubman's shoes. Fighting to be freed from deplorable conditions. Placing one foot in front of the other, putting slavery behind you. If a petite, abused slave can rise up, fight for freedom, secure the freedom of others, and change her world, so can I. And so can you.

Susie Larson

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #27799
#8. TIME's Person of the Year for 2006, maintainer of a foot long beard

Abraham J. Williams

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #28232
#9. They really are something else together."
"Something else? That's the nice way of saying they're bat shit crazy."
"Hey! You listen here, woman."
"You can listen to my foot up your ass if you call me woman again. And you can take that to court.

J. Lynn

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #28357
#10. The ugliest man was he who came to Troy; with squinting eyes and one distorted foot.

Homer

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #21237
#11. I'm a butterfingers, and I always have been.'
'An angel's foot got in your way,' Codswallop said. 'That's what my mother used to tell us when we returned to the house with scrapes on our knees.

Eloisa James

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #28729
#12. My first day in Chicago, September 4, 1983. I set foot in this city, and just walking down the street, it was like roots, like the motherland. I knew I belonged here.

Oprah Winfrey

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #29520
#13. I've got more junk in the trunk than most 5-foot-1 blonde girls, and I like it.

Kristen Bell

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #30926
#14. The thing about love is, you don't get to choose," Suze said.

"You just wake up one day and there it is, sitting at the foot of the bed, going 'nyah, nyah, gotcha,' and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Jennifer Crusie

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #30979
#15. At 6 foot 7 Peter Crouch isn't as tall as he looks.

Gabby Logan

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #173302
#16. Do not give dogs what is holy; and do not throw your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under foot, and turn to attack you (Matthew 7:6).

Stephen Lampe

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #1255329
#17. Mind so sharp,I fuck around and cut my head off

Lil' Wayne

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #1425664
#18. Make your footsteps count; let your footprints be counted

Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #1878771
#19. Comfort is key. I need to make sure the cleat first my foot perfectly. Weight is important, too.

Amy Rodriguez

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #15214
#20. I was so incensed that I was oblivious to all as I ran over broken glass, holding a five-foot weightlifting bar. The glass tore the soles of my feet as I chased the gang's car up the street. I remember breathing heavily as I cursed failing to catch my enemies.

Stephen Richards

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #2208
#21. He does not regard the quantity of faith, but the quality. He does not measure its degree, but its truth. He will not break any bruised reed, nor quench any smoking flax. He will never let it be said that any perished at the foot of the cross.

J.C. Ryle

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #4836
#22. He's six-foot two, brave as a lion, strong as an ox and quick as lightning. If he was good looking, you'd say he has everything.

Cristiano Ronaldo

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #6516
#23. When the April wind wakes the call for the soil, I hold the plough as my only hold upon the earth, and, as I follow through the fresh and fragrant furrow, I am planted with every foot-step, growing, budding, blooming into a spirit of spring.

Dallas Lore Sharp

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #7667
#24. My unworldliness, even at 21, was abnormal. Not only had I never smoked tobacco nor touched alcohol of any description, but I had never yet set foot inside a theatre, or gone to a race course I had never seen, nor held a billiard cue, nor touched a card.

Algernon Blackwood

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #7839
#25. Will you just stand on the foot of a high mountain and look at it with admiration or climb the top and be the admired itself? Remember that anybody can be an admirer; but the difficult thing is to be the admired one!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #14687
#26. Another factor that seems to me to be equally important is the great myth and rationale of 'the modern,' that it places dynamite at the foot of old error and levels its shrines and monuments. Contempt for the past surely accounts for a consistent failure to consult it.

Marilynne Robinson

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #14842
#27. I'm a whopping 5 foot 4 inches tall. I'm not going to get any taller.

Kevin Hart

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #15116
#28. To me, every fundamentalist Muslim, no matter how peaceable in his own behavior, is part of a murderous movement and is thus, in some fashion, a foot soldier in the war that bin Laden has launched against civilization.

Daniel Pipes

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #818
#29. I got brilliant stories from people who'd never set foot in an MFA program and had published very little, and terrible stories from people who'd published a lot and had all the credentials. It was all over the map and that was part of the fun.

Ben Fountain

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #15336
#30. At the entrance of this street, a Janissary was pinned to a wooden door by an eight-foot-long spear, which Jack looked on as proving that Yevgeny had passed by there recently.

Neal Stephenson

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #15770
#31. One foot in front of the other, counting tiles on the floor so I don't have to focus the blur of painted smiles, fake faces.

Ellen Hopkins

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #17424
#32. One of the things Ford Perfect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continually stating and repeating the very very obvious, as in It's a nice day, or You're very tall, or Oh dear you've fallen down a thirty-foot well, are you alright?

Douglas Adams

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #17983
#33. I hear him in the creak and groan of the floorboards as the summer nights stretch them, can visualize him sitting at the foot of my bed, saying, Other houses have support beams and foundations. Ours has bones and a heartbeat. I

Emily Henry

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #19281
#34. I'm six foot eleven. My birthday covers three days.

Darryl Dawkins

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #19977
#35. The lost, the lonely, the bicultural misfits with a foot in two worlds and a place in neither.

Don Winslow

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #20470
#36. It is not with a rush and a spring that we are to reach Christ's character, and attain to perfect saintship; but step by step, foot by foot, hand over hand, we are slowly and often painfully to mount the ladder that rests on earth, and rises to heaven.

Thomas Guthrie

6 Foot 7 Foot Quotes #21224

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top