Top 24 4 Years And Counting Quotes

#1. Visual media is the dominant art form in our present day culture, whereas poetry is, at best, a proxy. Yet poetry and film are both "dream factories."

Denise Duhamel

4 Years And Counting Quotes #901704
#2. Someone asked me the other day what my favourite record shop was, and I said YouTube.

Katy B

4 Years And Counting Quotes #1854387
#3. It took me ten years to write a proper story. I floundered about trying to shape something, counting on the 'feeling' I had as I wrote, only to discover upon rereading my work that the feeling had disappeared, and what remained was an empty shell.

David Bergen

4 Years And Counting Quotes #1644377
#4. You got a boyfriend or something?"
I hate it when he figures me out before I have a chance to do it myself.
Especially when I've been counting on at least seven more years of denial.

Steve Kluger

4 Years And Counting Quotes #1626058
#5. She knew scotch from whiskey, had no trouble counting markers, and almost certainly dealt her cards from the bottom of the deck. She was absolutely shameless. He hadn't had this much fun in years.

Erica Ridley

4 Years And Counting Quotes #1617022
#6. That is the first thing anybody has said to me for seventeen years, three months and two days, five hours, nineteen minutes and twenty seconds. I've been counting." He

Douglas Adams

4 Years And Counting Quotes #1409490
#7. When I turned 50, I realized I was now going to start counting backwards in terms of the years I had left. Then I turned 60, and I just stopped counting. I don't have a fear of death, but I have an awareness that there's a time limit.

Chris Crutcher

4 Years And Counting Quotes #1404689
#8. How shocking must thy summons be, O death, to him that is at ease in his possessions! who, counting on long years of pleasure here, is quite unfurnished for the world to come.

Robert Blair

4 Years And Counting Quotes #1399700
#9. I knew of a man who was sent to the State Prison for twenty-five years. All these years he was always thinking of his home, and counting by years, months, and days, the time till he should
be free, and see his family and friends once more.

Harriet Tubman

4 Years And Counting Quotes #1345337
#10. A friendship counting nearly forty years is the finest kind of shade-tree I know.

James Russell Lowell

4 Years And Counting Quotes #1309223
#11. Stop counting your "years" and start enjoying your "seasons".

John Paul Warren

4 Years And Counting Quotes #1062391
#12. After the presentations, we had to fill out these questionnaires. The first question was, 'Where do you see yourself in fifteen years?'
I know EXACTLY where I will be in fifteen years: in my pool, at my mansion, counting my money. But there weren't any check boxes for THAT option.

Jeff Kinney

4 Years And Counting Quotes #926794
#13. If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.

Benjamin Franklin

4 Years And Counting Quotes #253444
#14. Catcher, you're a boy. I've known you for like a week." Two months, actually, but who was counting? "I've known Merit for years. I mean, the sex is great and all, but she's my BFF." - Mallory

Chloe Neill

4 Years And Counting Quotes #879498
#15. How will I ever learn to forget
what I can no longer delete?

Angelos Michalopoulos

4 Years And Counting Quotes #849663
#16. Maybe like the never-ending stories within stories of the One Thousand and One Nights, life is dream within dream all the way through?

H.M. Forester

4 Years And Counting Quotes #805328
#17. We're adults. I might be a little more of an adult if you're counting years but I bet I have a lower IQ, so that puts us pretty much even.

Robyn Carr

4 Years And Counting Quotes #781934
#18. After all those years of people counting off seconds in her earpiece, I swear she has time wired into every bit of her body, so that it was almost exactly an hour when she climbed out.

Anna Quindlen

4 Years And Counting Quotes #720774
#19. What stands out to me most about Maya Angelou is not what she has done or written or spoken; it's how she lived her life. She moved through the world with unshakable calm, confidence and a fierce grace.

Oprah Winfrey

4 Years And Counting Quotes #712205
#20. The number of times she'd said "wait and see" to herself in her thirty years of existence was way beyond counting.

Francoise Sagan

4 Years And Counting Quotes #593560
#21. Victory [over homophobia] may require five or maybe 20 years. Yet I have no doubt that "don't ask, don't tell" and same-sex adoption bans will be as unspeakable and inexplicable to my grandchildren as counting a slave as three-fifths of a human being.

Jacob M. Appel

4 Years And Counting Quotes #586340
#22. The year has held its ups and downs for me; I'm sure it has for you, too. I'm counting on the year ending on a note of joy (and gingerbread!) and look forward to a new year brimming with promise and peace.

Kirby Larson

4 Years And Counting Quotes #577521
#23. She had switched from counting her years not up from birth, but back from death - a grab-bag of time not growing, but shrinking, use it or lose it.

Lois McMaster Bujold

4 Years And Counting Quotes #363454
#24. Remember, if you sit at your desk for 15 or 20 years, every day, not counting weekends, it changes you. It just does. It may not improve your temper, but it fixes something else. It makes you more free.

Anne Enright

4 Years And Counting Quotes #306807

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top