Top 14 20 Years And Counting Quotes

#1. ...most people do not separate God from expectation.

Mette Jakobsen

20 Years And Counting Quotes #71754
#2. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise.

Dawna Markova

20 Years And Counting Quotes #244747
#3. Remember, if you sit at your desk for 15 or 20 years, every day, not counting weekends, it changes you. It just does. It may not improve your temper, but it fixes something else. It makes you more free.

Anne Enright

20 Years And Counting Quotes #306807
#4. I worry about kids and all they are exposed to. Kids get so bombarded with hard, commercial sounds. They don't even have a chance to develop the softer part of themselves without fear of being ridiculed.

Susannah McCorkle

20 Years And Counting Quotes #381424
#5. On-camera stuff just hit. I decided to do it to supplement my voice-over career, but I ended up falling in love with it, and it actually hit a lot harder than my voice-over career.

Matthew Moy

20 Years And Counting Quotes #496849
#6. Victory [over homophobia] may require five or maybe 20 years. Yet I have no doubt that "don't ask, don't tell" and same-sex adoption bans will be as unspeakable and inexplicable to my grandchildren as counting a slave as three-fifths of a human being.

Jacob M. Appel

20 Years And Counting Quotes #586340
#7. People can cry much easier than they can change.

James Baldwin

20 Years And Counting Quotes #672465
#8. I've long since stopped worrying about how I'm portrayed in the press because ultimately it's not that important. Everyone who knows me knows I do what I do with the greatest integrity.

Mike Leigh

20 Years And Counting Quotes #747737
#9. The most American thing you can do is to stifle dissent.

Utah Phillips

20 Years And Counting Quotes #748866
#10. A rogue is a roundabout fool.

Samuel Taylor Coleridge

20 Years And Counting Quotes #986676
#11. I think just because you're a mom, it doesn't negate - if anything, you're probably more enhanced - that you're a woman trying to find your place in the world.

Emma McLaughlin

20 Years And Counting Quotes #1009686
#12. Movement is the universal language of personal freedom.

Louis Chevrolet

20 Years And Counting Quotes #1061098
#13. Love cannot live where there is no trust.

Edith Hamilton

20 Years And Counting Quotes #1244166
#14. Lys," he whispered. "Do you know what's coming?"
"Yes," she whispered.
"And you know that I'll be with you until the end?

Lauren Kate

20 Years And Counting Quotes #1309023

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top