Top 30 2 Dollar Bill Quotes

#1. He's tall with shaggy blond hair and muscular arms. He's holding a twenty-dollar bill. He's muscular. And he's holding a twenty
wait, I already said that.

Cheyanne Young

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #519370
#2. This bill, the Sound Dollar Act, is all about looking forward about the role the Fed should play.

Kevin Brady

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #1114557
#3. You don't want a tiny diamond on your finger when you can have three carats. You don't want a one-dollar bill when you can have a Benjamin. And you don't want to ride a miniature pony when you can saddle up on a rock-star cock at the rodeo of your pleasure.

Lauren Blakely

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #1064373
#4. Any woman who has a career and a family automatically develops something in the way of two personalities, like two sides of a dollar bill, each different in design. Her problem is to keep one from draining the life from the other.

Ivy Baker Priest

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #1025738
#5. When are the world's political parties going to get appropriate symbols: snake, louse, jackal, ... trash can, clown face, ... dollar bill with bat wings on it?

P. J. O'Rourke

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #899141
#6. Dollar bill: people spend their whole life seeking to earn it, but won't spend 10 minutes seeking to learn it.

Orrin Woodward

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #897016
#7. I once ask God for the world, It was placed upon my shoulders, I supose that means it is mine....

Dollar Bill McGonigle

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #890437
#8. I hear you're a conspiracy nut. Well, this is the conspiracy, kid. It ain't ancient gods an' aliens an' coded shit on the dollar bill. It ain't even a secret, it's somthin' ordinary folks do for a livin' every day of the week. It's business.

Garth Ennis

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #875844
#9. I was in Australia ... Lotta leg room down under. Apartments: dollar a month. 2000-acre den ... think of the parties.

Bill Hicks

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #865968
#10. If I had a dollar for every time someone made fun of me in high school-oh wait, I do!

Bill Gates

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #830086
#11. I never saw a dollar bill cry at anyone's funeral.

J. Lincoln Fenn

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #731059
#12. The same way a compact disk isn't responsible for what's recorded on it, that's how we are. You're about as free to act as a programmed computer. You're about as one-of-a-kind as a dollar bill

Chuck Palahniuk

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #726873
#13. the lead Inspector told her he wanted some coffee. She handed him a five dollar bill and told him she wanted some too. Black. No sugar." Jeremy

Sophia Jackie

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #610214
#14. You know why men make more money than women? Because, in the unlikely event that we're both on the Titanic and it starts to sink, for some reason, you get to leave with the kids and I have
to stay - that's why I get the dollar more an hour.

Bill Burr

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #599677
#15. Well, " I began,"I've been roped into shenanigans."
Without preface, Catcher muttered a curse ,then leaned over slipped his wallet from his jeans, and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill, which he handed to Mallory.

Chloe Neill

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #553982
#16. Most people were raised to think they are not worthy. School is a process of taking beautiful kids who are filled with life and beating them into happy slavery. That's as true of a twenty-five-thousand-dollar-a-year executive as it is for the poorest.
Bill Talcott - Organizer

Studs Terkel

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #43260
#17. You is blessin' folks with your dollars and service, but a dollar bill and plate of food ain't changin' a life. That takes love.

Denver Moore

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #480593
#18. The dollar bill is God in the States. All those Pelican people just believe in money and nothing else.

Jimi Hendrix

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #430479
#19. The fact that you can forge a twenty dollar bill doesn't prove that all twenty dollar bills are forgeries.

Rupert Sheldrake

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #406782
#20. You must think I am a high-priced man ... Fifteen dollars is enough for the job. I send you a receipt for fifteen dollars, and return to you a ten-dollar bill.

Abraham Lincoln

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #404164
#21. That morning, while Mom had fought with Grandpa, Aunt Sel had asked me to bring her a glass of wine - it was nine in the morning - and when I'd delivered it she'd handed me a ten dollar bill and said, I dislike children, but I do appreciate decent service.

Daryl Gregory

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #393386
#22. Ask Bill [Gates] why the string in function 9 is terminated by a dollar sign. Ask him, because he can't answer, only I know that.

Gary Kildall

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #391613
#23. I've found that depending on the amount of the check, disciplined inspiration can be called upon willingly. I think the name of the lesser known tenth muse was Dollar Dollar Bill Y'all.

Kevin Keck

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #373649
#24. Do I strike you as a frivolous man, Kelly?"
I look at him, sitting there in another thousand dollar suit. Pompous? Yes. Self-centered? Yes. Careless? "No.

Bill Blais

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #308174
#25. He slipped a dollar bill into a machine for a plastic soda bottle. Prices and plastic bottles with cute names signaled he was in the present day. That and the tattooed arm that reached for the bottle.

Jaime Allison Parker

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #276762
#26. If I had one dollar left, I'd spend it on PR

Bill Gates

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #184038
#27. Newt Gingrich says he wants to get rid of Social Security. Who is more qualified to give this country financial advice than a guy who ran up a half-million dollar bill at Tiffany?

David Letterman

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #152367
#28. Sometimes life leaves a hundred-dollar bill on your dresser, and you don't realize until later it's because it fucked you.

Justin Halpern

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #96207
#29. Whatever I think, whatever I try to do, life might just turn around and ... and hitch up its pants and throw me a twenty-dollar bill.

Peter Milligan

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #51571
#30. They drive back home to grab his backpack and as he bends and kisses his grandma Agnes, she scrunches a one-hundred-dollar bill in his hand. "Buy yourself some chocolates, Tom."
It's what she'd say to him as a kid with a twenty cent coin.

Melina Marchetta

2 Dollar Bill Quotes #49306

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top