Top 14 1671 Edith Quotes

#1. The folder thick enough to contain a hundred headaches.

Alessandra Torre

1671 Edith Quotes #49293
#2. Being a 'hunk' is going to do great things for my love life, and I'll get a lot more offers. But I'll certainly never see myself as one.

Robert Kazinsky

1671 Edith Quotes #260742
#3. I hate those movies, those books, where some guy gets to go off and have adventures and meanwhile the girl has to stay home and wait. I'm a feminist. I subscribe to Bust magazine, and I watch Buffy reruns. I don't believe in that kind of shit.

Kelly Link

1671 Edith Quotes #280135
#4. For I'll keep my humanity, though I did not keep my promises.
... and Love shall not be wrested from my veins.

Susan Abulhawa

1671 Edith Quotes #453835
#5. We need to be united, and we all need to understand that we're all capable of achieving the American dream. And, but that has to be something that is self-realized. And also, to demonize someone for achieving the American dream is unfair.

Stacey Dash

1671 Edith Quotes #528901
#6. Suddenly, I was thirty, very unhappy entertaining people in their forties, and here came a group of people in their teens and twenties who had similar anti-authority problems and similar dreams and wishes, hopes for mankind. So I gravitated toward them.

George Carlin

1671 Edith Quotes #606434
#7. I used to have hamburgers coming and going, especially when I was on the road. Now, occasionally I will still have that quarter pounder because I love fast food, but you have to keep it to a minimum. I am now opting for salads and just healthier lunches.

Aretha Franklin

1671 Edith Quotes #774346
#8. Good morning, bright sunshine, We're glad you are here. You make the world happy, And bring us good cheer." It was something he had heard as a child and, isolated here on Mars, he had remembered it and used it to keep from losing his power of speech.

Various

1671 Edith Quotes #1108166
#9. Please raise your children with love and non-judgement. Tell them everyone has the right to love who they want to love. It shouldn't threaten you or who you are.

Ellen DeGeneres

1671 Edith Quotes #1109300
#10. Feed your fears and your faith will starve. Feed your faith, and your fears will.

Max Lucado

1671 Edith Quotes #1166554
#11. There was a hunger for power reaching out of the senses of man and trying to say something in the symbols of action.

Richard Wright

1671 Edith Quotes #1338891
#12. The gospel keeps me relating to God on the basis of Jesus's perfections, not on the illusions of my religious achievements.

Gloria Furman

1671 Edith Quotes #1497848
#13. While you are serving someone else, God is working out your future

Sunday Adelaja

1671 Edith Quotes #1620495
#14. There are no twin souls in God's universe.

J.G. Holland

1671 Edith Quotes #1797879

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top